Alexis My Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Early morning encounter with wife's mom.
3.7k words
4.32
310.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis never really started to look good until she got her second divorce and my wife and I had her come over more often since she relocated closer to our apartment. She was forty-four years old and had the best butt in jeans I had ever saw. My wife has a great ass and I could see where she got it from. Alex, as my mother-in-law liked to be called, was four inches over five feet and had big, full, and still firm breasts. My sister-in-law took after her mom in that department while my wife got smaller boobs.

When I first met Alex my wife and I were still dating in college. She was quite, what I termed, the, “right-wing Christian nutbag.” Everything was for Jesus and the Christian Agenda. Thus, I felt she judged me as I was an atheist, and did not approve of her daughter dating me. However after her second divorce she started to get less fanatic and was more fun to be around. When I first met Alex she was forty-two and looked older. She had the traditional crow’s feet around her eyes and the grey hairs that spread throughout her bangs and temples on brown hair that clung down her back and rested at the top of her butt. She had healthy looking breasts, at least D size cups, but I’m not one for knowing bra sizes, but they were big, and she had a nice lower body. My wife kept telling me how great her mom’s legs were, but I had only ever seen them in jeans or long pants but she did have a very nice firm ass. Her green eyes hid the wisdom of two marriages gone wrong.

Her pale skin looked as if she would burn, like my wife, if left in the sun for too long. Alex always felt she was, “fat” and needed to lose weight but, besides a small tummy problem, she had good hips, nice butt, firm breasts and overall, nice looking skin. I kept thinking that this was a MILF! I could never bring myself to tell my wife that I thought her mom was hot so I just kept it to myself. Although my wife knew of my fetish for older, hot looking women. Not older fat ugly women, they had to be hot!

She started to come up once a month and would alternate between bringing my wife’s half-brother from her second marriage. Each time she came up she looked better. I could tell that she went though some heavy emotional damage in her second marriage and was finally, like a sprinter who finally hits his groove, took off full speed for a new unattached life. And why not—her teenage son was going to graduate high school soon, she had a new life, she was living back in the north of the state with her parents, and had a new job and was reconnecting with her four children without having to look over her shoulder to her horrific husband.

She came up alone for my graduation from college because I only had one ticket to give her so her son could not come. I knew that she would stay overnight with my wife and I as this was her usual mission operative. When she walked through our apartment door the morning of my graduation she looked different. Not only did she have the look of a middle aged woman finally finding herself, but she chopped four inches off of her hair and got rid of the grey. She told my wife and me that she still felt that she needed to lose some weight, but I responded in typical son-in-law sucking up that she looked great! The only thing was, I meant it, she looked wonderful. She wore simple Levi jeans which, again, showed what nice legs and butt she had and a blue sweatshirt that made her body look normal. I was convinced that she added ten to twenty pounds mentally but maybe her belly bulge was lost in the size of her breasts! They were not huge gigantic breasts that looked as if they weighed down a woman, but they were not small either, like I said, they were a healthy size and they were firm looking. She just looked great and sexy.

This is when it started to happen to me. I went into the shower to get ready to show up for the staging area of graduation and that is when I started to get a hard on. I have what my wife says is the ‘perfect penis size,’ so it’s small. I get about five and a half inches when hard and have about an inch and a half girth. It suits my purposes and my wife does not complain when we have sex so I learned to enjoy my penis (not that I didn’t enjoy it already). I started to masturbate when Alex’s image popped into my head. At first I was grossed out and mentally called myself a pervert, that was my mother-in-law! But at the same time it was not my mother and so I started to beat off to Alex’s nice ass fitting jeans and fantasized about her coming into the bathroom to urinate and seeing me and opening the shower curtain and grabbing my cock and give me a handjob.

She would ask me if I liked it. Yes. She would ask me if I wanted to come over her hand. Yes. She asked if I wanted her to lick my cock. Yes, oh yes. She asked me if she could suck it. Oh yes, yes… and I exploded. I had my back to the shower head; water beating against my back and my semen flew up and landed just below my sternum. I was surprised; usually I only got cum up there when I masturbated lying on my back after my wife gave me head. I took the rest of my shower in gloom. I was a pervert whether or not my mother-in-law was related to me by blood. When I got out I had no trouble looking Alex or my wife in the eye but quickly parted from them to go to the staging area.

The graduation was slow and tedious, five thousand graduates from the state school. When I got back home we threw a party, family and friends were over and once they were gone it was just me, my wife, and my mother-in-law.

It was getting late but we all stayed up watching episodes of Friends. Finally when it hit four in the morning my wife and I went to bed. My mother-in-law crashed on our floor (we had not been able to buy a couch yet). Around six o’clock in the morning I was aroused out of a soundless sleep to greet both an erection and the need to urinate.

I got up and quickly threw on a pair of shorts to cover my nudity. My wife was out cold. I opened our bedroom door and turned an immediate right to meet the closed bathroom door. My brain not working properly I thought that the door had been closed for some reason and did not realize that it had not been closed when we all went to bed. I placed my hand on the doorknob, twisted and turned. My mother-in-law greeted me with a startled look as she was reading a magazine from our rack with her pajama bottoms pushed down to her knees.

I just stood there for what felt like an hour looking at her with this dumb look on my face my blue eyes meeting her green. I naturally took a look south but could only see what appeared to be a bushy pubic tangle before I just quickly closed the door.

I was panicking, what did I just do? What an idiot! I started to pace around the living room in angst. Would she tell my wife? Did she think I did it on purpose? Could she know of the whacking earlier? Could she smell that my cock was erect? My wife claimed that I always radiated a smell when I was ready to jump her.

That was when, with horror, I looked down at my shorts to see that my five inch cock was setting up a tent. Did she see it? I was greeted with the flush of the toilet and the sink sounds of Alex washing her hands. Nice bush. That came out of no where but did nothing to alleviate my hard cock. Like mother like daughter. I loved hairy bush, my wife had a big one, and to make matters even better for me, did not mind giving my blowjobs but could not stand the idea of my going down on her. I was in perfect heaven; she didn’t want me to stick my tongue in her wet pussy but would gobble my cock!

The bathroom door opened and Alex stepped out wearing blue long pajama bottoms and a white T-Shirt that had a bunch of red roses on it. I could tell she was still wearing a bra and we just stood there, foot and a half apart, blue eyes locked with green.


“I’m so sorry, I was just an idiot, my brain was not working properly and I didn’t think you’d be in there… I don’t know why, I’m so sorry. Hey, this will be one of those things we talk about later jokingly.”

“Yeah,” Alex responded sheepishly, “you’re right. Don’t beat yourself up about it.” When she said ‘beat’ she looked at my tent and raised a plucked eyebrow. I instinctively placed a hand over my crouch and could feel my face burning up.

“No wonder you were thinking groggily,” Alex smiled coyly, “your brain was deprived of blood. It was rushing elsewhere!” That did nothing to stop my boner and I laughed. “True, to true,” I responded. For some reason I don’t know why I said it next but out it came and I wanted to reach out my fingers and clutch the air as if to freeze it so as to take the airwaves that would carry the sound of my voice and gobble it up. “Well, to be fair, I saw you, you could always walk in on me to even the score.”

Idiot!

She just smiled. She walked closer to me and whispered, “I think I already have.”

She grabbed my cock and stroked it through the thin cotton Nike shorts. I took a step backwards. “Alex, you’re a great mother-in-law, but your daughter, my wife, is in the room.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t. I have not had my hands on a man’s dick for a while. I like to be vulgar at times, I like being single, I like being free, and most of all, it is not as if I have not heard of your sexual prowess in bed from my daughter. Of all my sons-in-law, you’ll be the best, I know!”

Was she saying what I think she was saying? I didn’t have time to think because with one fluid motion she leaned forward, the top of her brown haired head hitting me in the sternum as both her freckled hands yanked my cotton shorts down springing my cock back up. She had my wife’s freckled hands I noticed.

I returned the favor by first grasping my two hands around her elastic pajamas and pulling them to her ankles. She had normal cotton panties on; I pulled those down next and was squatting when I looked up. Like mother like daughter.

Alex’s pussy was hairy. She had a wild and thick brown forest that went beyond a bikini line boundary, just like my wife’s. If four kids changed the dynamics of a female’s vagina I could not tell. Her pubic hairs closest to her labia were slick with her wetness. I took the time to run my hands back up slowly to her labial lips. I started with her ankles and moved up her calves, ran past the knee and hit her smooth, ivory thighs. My wife had great legs, but they were a bit on the skinny side and her dark hair made it appear at times that when she shaved her legs that she had not. Alex’s legs were different. They were fuller, they had muscle (as did my wife) but she also had a ‘plumpness’ that added shape to her calves and thighs that made her so great. Plus her pubic and hair were lighter so she had no such problems on her legs. They were smooth and bare and I was running my hands along them. I felt a building in my scrotum.

I touched gently on her lips and ran my hand along her clit and then popped my middle finger into her pussy. While Alex stayed silent I could see her facial expressions were showing her excitement.

I reluctantly pulled my middle finger out of her pussy with a plopping sound and stood up. My knees almost buckled from squatting but I held up and grabbed her white rose T-Shirt and lifted it over her head. As I accomplished my task and watched her brown dyed hair cascade like a water fall from her neck hole I got to see her breasts. They were fantastic. Her bra was a typical padded bra, but it did not add very much that was not already there.

She did me the favor (probably after speaking with my wife about our sexual life, my wife was very open with her mother) of unclasping her bra from behind. As the white fabric fell away I got too see her tremendously firm, yet starting to get knocked around by gravity, breasts freed from their cage. They were magnificent. I stepped closer to her, my left hand on my cock as I held it down to place it between her wet pussy, once I was rubbing it against the outside of her pussy, making her wetter, I grabbed a breast in each hand.

“Do like that?” She asked in a whisper, her eyes closed.

I responded by doing what my wife enjoys. I started to tease and play with her big half-dollar pink nipples. I circled the nipples, at first going round and round, until I had both of her nipples jutted out yearning for attention. I was very aware of where my cock was and kept slowly gyrated my hips feeling her course pubic hair rub against my smooth pole.

I licked my thumb and forefinger on my right hand and took her left pink nipple between them and started to rub it.

“Yeeessssss,” she sighed, eyes still closed, my hips still dancing forward and backward getting her hips to respond in kind, feeling her pubic hair brush my cock.

I started to tug on the left nipple while my left hand still played hide and seek with her right nipple. Finally in an urge to play no longer I took both nipples in my hands and tugged on them, pinched them. She groaned softly.

I then knew that I wanted to do many things to her, but I wanted to take a lustrous pink nipple in my mouth now! I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth. I clasped it between my teeth and as it extended past my front and bottom teeth I flicked it with my tongue. I kept doing this alternating between flicking with my tongue and sucking it in. After switching between her boobs I finally took initiative.

I wanted to fuck her tits. My wife and I had tried that before, but her boobs were too small. I didn’t care if my dick was small; I knew that I could get off fucking them because her tits were huge! I looked at her waist, she had no fat around her hips but her stomach showed not only the scars of two cesarean sections but also of a middle aged woman who did not exercise but had a great running metabolism as this was the only place I saw some cellulite, but nothing that grossed me out because her skin was still so hot around her tits and she had a faint smear of tiny freckles on her boobs that made me harder.

Taking charge I grabbed her and lead her to the blankets on the floor. I put her on her back and placed my dick between her tits and grabbed a big breast in each hand, her big nipples were huge and pointed outward showing her pleasure. I smacked her big tits against my dick and started moving between them. The friction was the greatest feeling but Alex soon tired of it and pushed me away. Of course, she wants pleasure. I quickly bent my head forward and took her big pink nipple between my teeth and flicked the nipple with my tongue.

Not ready to give up the titfuck I turned around so that my ass was on her face. I then started to pump again, this time she got the picture and pushed her enormous breasts closed as I leaned forward and put my index and middle fingers into her hairy pussy. She enjoyed that and her tongue found my asshole and she playfully licked at it. I kept a steady rhythm as my fingers danced through the ridges of her pussy.

I was getting close to cuming without sticking my cock in my mother-in-law’s pussy yet. I stopped my titfuck and grabbed her and turned her over. She knew what I wanted. She was on her knees and placed her hands in front of her sustaining her ass in the air as she assumed the position of doggy style. She spread her legs so I could see her forest covered dark pussy. Even her ass had pubic hair around it, it drove me wild. Her anus was so small it just screamed for attention.

I guided my throbbing-with-my-pulse dick into her pussy. She was so wet at that point that I sheathed my sword to my balls. She was not as tight as my wife but it was a comfortable feeling. Different then my wife’s pussy, but she was so wet that I instantly started to pound her. I could hear soft grunts and groans as I pushed in and out quickly. I could feel that earlier build up in my scrotum being to rise and push toward my penis and into her pussy so I slowed down—well I stopped in mid sheathing.

I started to go very slow and she responded with a heavy sigh. I reached over and grabbed her tits and felt her bit half dollar nipples in my palms and rubbed my bare palms again and again and again across her nipples. Finally as I was going slowly in and out I pinched and pulled her nipples. I started to pick up my pace again as my abandoned both her tits and focused my right hand to explore her pussy to find her clit. My left hand found her anus sealed tight like a bank vault.

I arched my back and pushed my pelvis forward further into her wet pussy to give her some pleasure, momentarily losing my handling of tickling her clit. I wanted to get my small penis further inside her moistmaker so she could feel the pleasure more as I was building and marching to the inevitable climax.

Meanwhile I concentrated on her nice buttonhole anus. It could see that it had absorbed some of her juice from when I finger fucked her and ran my cock along the outside of her pussy. I licked my index finger and started to probe where my wife would not let me. Like mother like daughter. As soon as I touched her buttonhole it contracted and Alex pulled out from me and whipped around so fast that my cock was still attached to her pussy through our mixed fluids of her natural lube and my pre-cum.

She smiled and simply nodded her head no. She was not one to play anal adventure. She lay down on her back and opened her legs invitingly. I responded by guiding my heat seeking missal into the silo bay. Her pussy was still hot and was contracting along my dick as I slid in and out quicker. Her smooth, pale, milk-white legs locked underneath my ass. I was lost and knew I would cum soon so I just pummeled her. I started going in and out every time I would hilt her I felt a jolt as my bone hit hers and I swear that I was hurting her, but like my wife, she just kept pushing back letting out heavy sighs in the place of moans.

The tension was too much, I felt her pussy contract and I knew that in three seconds I was going to cum. Knowing that she had given birth to four kids and not wanting to get her pregnant I drew my cock out and pumped once for good measure because I’d always wanted to come strong on my wife but she would not let me. My mother-in-law had no such misgivings and watched as my semen matched my earlier effort in the shower yesterday morning as I dumped a few ounces of cum on my mother-in-laws c-section scar. She wiped at it and gave me a wink as she licked it off of her hands. That let do me jacking myself close to her face as I kneed my way over her stomach over her tits to give her my dick.

She took me in her mouth and sucked all of my droplets of cum. She then licked the rest of it off my cock because she did not deepthroat me. I sighed as I watched her wipe the rest of the cum off her belly with the blanket. She leaned forward, one of her tits bouncing against my chest and kissed me on the lips and said, “Two for two.”

I looked at the clock when I went back into the bedroom and saw that it had lasted only ten to fifteen minutes. I lay down in bed and my wife turned over and said, “Did you like that?”