Alexis, reprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,579 Followers

She becomes more insistent, and I yield to her. I can feel my heart starting to race and the now familiar ache deep in my belly. She shifts her leg against mine, and her left hand slips under the waistband of my pants; teasing gently downwards. I arch slightly against her, loving the feel of her stomach against mine. I stroke my right hand down her shoulder to the small of her back, where I dig my nails in. She breaks our kiss to hiss out a breath, and I take advantage of the break to wriggle myself open slightly for her fingers. Her fingertip slips slowly under my panties and between my shaven lips, and she lets out a small delighted sound when she discovers that I am wet for her.

She gently crooks her finger in and out around my clit; I tuck my face into her neck and surrender myself to her. Slowly, achingly slowly, Robyn teases me. She nibbles my earlobe and I moan. She massages my back and bum and I whine, demanding more. Her fingers are slick with me, ring and index finger sliding in and out with my clit acting as their guide. Her fingertips are brushing against my aching entrance now, and I can feel my thigh muscles spasming in time with the gentle inwards and outwards motion of her hand.

Slowly, so goddamn slowly, I build. I can feel sweat slicking my skin and my nipples are aching as they brush against the fabric of my top with each laboured breath I draw. I feel myself peaking. I know she feels it too, because she pulls me firmly against herself and whispers a quiet "Come for me, Lexi."

She drives her left thigh in between mine and pushes hard against my mons and lips, and that's all I need to tip me over the edge into a shaking climax. I cry out, muffled by her body, and spasm hard against her as she keeps toying with me through the waves and troughs of my orgasm.

Then, like always, she holds me, cradles me, letting my body regain some form of equilibrium.

"Better?" she whispers, after a while.

"So much. So, so much," I manage.

"Stay here and don't move. I'll be right back, ok?"

"Hurry. I want more," I murmur, and am rewarded with her smoky, sultry laugh.

--

I roll onto my back, enjoying the languid feeling of satisfaction that always steals over my after Robyn's been with me. I'm still aching, wanting more of her, but the immediate craving has died back a bit. She's never perfunctory with me - she enjoys playing with me far too much for that. And to be fair, ditto. I'm addicted to her body. To the tight, firm muscles of her legs. To the chick-pack of her midriff. To the wiry, strong arms. To the perfect skin. To the smile, to the taste, to the smell.

I touch myself, and let out a shivery moan. I am soaked; my poor underwear are as much good as tissue paper holding back the ocean when it comes to my physical reaction to her. I'd remove them if I had more energy, to be honest. But I'm enjoying the moment of calm too much to be able to motivate myself.

I hear Robs' footsteps on the staircase, and I twist slightly so I can watch her as she walks back into the lounge, armed with blankets and bottles. She shoots me a distracted smile as she sets the bottles of oil to one side and spreads the blanket out on the carpeted floor.

"Right, Lexi. Sorry, love, but you're going to have to move if you want that backrub."

I whine pathetically, and she laughs. I hold out my arms to her, without making any attempt to sit up. She steps closer and squats down, slipping one arm under my neck; letting me clasp my arms behind hers.

Then she surprises me by sneaking another under my knees and standing. I squeal as she lifts me.

"Gods, Robs, you'll hurt yourself!"

She says nothing, just smiles down at me.

"What?" I say suspiciously, after a short while.

"Was wondering whether I could do this. Glad to see I can."

"Consider me impressed. Are you going to put me down now?"

"In a bit," she says. Then she kisses me again, and I melt against her.

"God, woman, you drive me crazy," I whisper when she lets me breathe again.

"Tit for tat," she murmurs, slowly letting my legs down and steadying me as I regain my feet. She strikes a pose, gesturing imperiously at the blankets. "Strip and lie down."

"Curtains are open, Robs," I demure.

"I'll sort that out. Strip and lie down - or no backrubs."

I huff a playful sigh and start to comply as she closes the French doors and the privacy curtains - this leaves us with some of the daylight but prevents any passing ramblers from seeing into the house. I strip off my jersey, then my vest, and briefly pause to massage out some of the ache in my breasts. Robs organises the oils alongside the blankets, watching me with some amusement.

"Pants too, you bra-less wonder," she says, and, somewhat self-consciously, I comply. I'm gratified to see her eyes following my hands as I loosen the draw-strings and drop the pants in a puddle around my feet. I kick them free of me, and eye her uncertainly.

"Knickers too," she adds, huskily.

For some reason this makes me blush. She's seen everything, been everywhere... and yet this simple act still has the trappings of taboo that makes my heart race. I kick them free of me, then stand, trying not to feel shy about myself. But Robs alleviates that by stepping forward, touching me, pushing herself against me, kissing me so tenderly and yet with such obvious need that I can't help but ache for her again. The fabric of her sundress chafes slightly against my breasts and raises goosebumps across my back and flanks.

"I don't think I could ever get used to the sight of you naked," she says, quietly. "It takes my breath away."

I shiver again, this time not entirely just because of her proximity. "Robs... sorry to break the mood, but it's really chilly in here."

"Ok, get under the covers. I'll do something about that," she responds.

--

I gratefully wrap myself up in one of the blankets and watch as she quickly sets a fire and gets it going. Robs loves fires so there's always wood and kindling by the fireplace, and she's got very good at starting and nurturing them. Soon, flames are flickering and the chill starts to leave the air. Robs sits back on her haunches, watching the flames. Then she shakes her head, dismissing whatever thoughts she was having, and turns to me.

"Lie down, you," she says. I rearrange myself, watching as she reaches for the bottles of oils that she brought down with her. I place a pillow near the hearth and then lie down on my stomach, arms by my sides and head turned towards the garden. I reach back to pull the blanket up over my shoulders. Then I lie there, quietly waiting for her.

I can feel Robs moving as she puts the bottles where she can reach them. She adjusts the blankets to bare my back and shoulders. Then, I feel her weight on my lower back and bum as she kneels astride me, using me as a chair. I hear the sound of a bottle cap being flicked open, and feel her shifting slightly as she pours oil onto her hands. She sets the bottle down; I hear the brush of fabric as she leans forward, and then... bliss. Bliss as her hands move on my back, digging into the knots around my shoulder blades and neck, working slowly up and down either side of my spine. I moan, eyes closed.

She rubs oil over my back, pausing to dribble more along my spine. I feel her collect it with her fingers and so that she can start to work it into my shoulders. Her hands dig and bite, insistently finding my rebellious muscles and subduing them to her will.

She has such amazingly strong hands. I lose myself in the rhythm of their movement - and my mind, as always, finds and supplies the orchestral backing.

"You ok, Lexi?" Robs asks, after a while. "You're very quiet."

"Just listening," I murmur.

"To?"

"Nimrod."

"Elgar, right?" she asks, curious, running her hands down between my ribs and my arms.

"Yeah. It fits you perfectly."

I suppose to an outsider this conversation wouldn't make much sense. But Robs knows that my world has a symphonic backing track, so she can kind of understand what I mean.

Sometimes, though, I really wish I could just show her.

Robs shifts, pulling the blanket down. I twist to look at her, and notice that she's sweating slightly. "Hard work, huh?" I tease.

"Some of these knots in your back..." she mutters, shaking her head. "I swear you contort yourself at night to wind up this tangled. I bet you do it on purpose, you hussy. You love frustrating me."

Her hands glide down my back to my lumbar region, and she spends some time just gently running her thumbs up and down alongside my spine, while I float happily on a sea of pleasure. I feel her shift backwards a bit further. Then I feel something different. Her inner thighs against my outer... and something else. I twist round again, and she gives me a grin.

"You're commando, aren't you?" I ask, amused.

"Guilty as charged."

"Since when?"

"Since I put my dress on."

"Tease," I say, slumping back forward. Her hands move further downwards, and she starts to gently run her hands over my bum. Then she pauses, and I feel her wriggling and twisting. Her sundress falls to the ground in my peripheral vision, and next thing I know she's leaning forward, nibbling the nape of my neck and trailing her breasts and hard nipples over my oil-slicked back.

I can't help myself, I cry out. She digs her fingers into my shoulders and pulls herself down against me, grinding her stomach against me. I arch back against her, exhaling in a hiss.

Robs lifts herself off me and lies down on my left hand side, but before I can move, she slips her hand into the cleft of my thighs from behind and gently, insistently, forces me to open them for her. I feel her fingertips reach my soaking entrance, pause, and then gently start to stroke me. I moan as my need for her takes me. She knows, knows what I want, and slowly, deliberately, torturously gives it to me. First one, then two fingers enter me and crook forward to press against the firm pad of my g-spot. I gasp out something obscene, and she leans in to kiss me, hard.

Then her fingers start to move.

--

I'm unable to breathe at first. The sensation of her in me like this is so delicious, so overpowering when combined with the kiss and lingering after-effects of her backrub that my body just shuts down. I can feel my stomach and leg muscles twitching, and I break free of her to gasp for air. The first and second joints of her fingers spread and stretch my lips with each motion into and out of me. I can feel the way I'm distending as she sinks them deep into me. I can feel the slight friction of her fingertips as they slide along the front wall of my vagina.

I guess I must be moaning pretty loudly by now, because the fragmentary glimpses I catch of her are dominated by a wide, amused grin. The faint, wet sound of her fingers driving into my vagina merges with the crackling of the flames and the faint sound of her panting.

I plateau quickly and then linger there. Robs is a bitch. She knows I need to come. But she holds me just short of it, grinning that shit-headed grin at me, knowing how much I need release.

"Fucking... Shit... Robyn!" I rage in helpless, almost delirious frustration. Faintly, I hear her laughing.

I have to orgasm. I have to. Before I know what's what my hand is burrowed under my belly, pinned by my hip, but my fingers are on my clit and that's all that matters. I frig myself frantically. Her kisses send little sparks through me. I build. Her fingers stroke into me. I ache. God. She's so deep in me. I crest. I know it's going to be huge. I'll likely die. But I can't stop...

As I climax, my body spasms, and Robs drives her fingers hard into me. Part of me realises that I'm crying out. I don't care. I'm swept up on a tidal surge of release that fills my vision with black and white spots. It takes uncountable ages for the crashing waves of my orgasm to subside, and when they do they leave me like driftwood swept up onto a remote shore.

All I can feel is my pounding heart and her fingers in me. All I can hear is my whimpering gasps. My throat feels raw.

Somehow I manage to open an eye. My hair seems to be everywhere. I feel Robyn's breath hot on my ear as she nibbles my earlobe. I cry out at the overload of sensations. She releases me, and, gently, brushes my hair out of my eyes.

"Lexi?"

"Jesus Christ, Robyn," I moan.

"I take it Madame is pleased?" she chuckles as she slowly eases her fingers out of me. I shudder as they slip free of my body.

"I can't move..." I plead. "My hand is numb. Help me. Roll me over, please, Robs, I'm begging you."

She gently helps me free my hand and roll onto my side. I am soaked with sweat, heart still pounding. I shift my leg slightly and the motion triggers an aftershock, which makes me curl, whimpering, into a ball. I lie there, panting for breath.

"You've wrecked me," I whisper. "Holy shit. Robs... I don't know what you were doing but... I've never felt anything like that before."

She sneaks her arm under my head and strokes her fingertips gently up and down my back. Slowly my muscles ease and I'm able to uncurl. Robs pulls the blanket up over us, then pulls me hard against her. I feel utterly wrung out; certainly I couldn't walk right now if my life depended on it.

"You can't do that to me more than once a week," I say, seriously. "You'll kill me."

"Spoilsport," she murmurs, as she plants a wet kiss on my forehead.

"Necrophile," I return. She laughs at that, then untucks herself from the blanket and rolls onto her back. "Sorry, Lexi. Overheating."

"I'll say," I return, weakly. "I'm going to need a big meal to replace the energy I just burned there."

Robs grins at me. "Was it really that good?"

"Robyn Emily Blake. You made me forget my own name. Where the hell did you learn how to do that?"

"Just trying something out, Lexi. I enjoy it when I do it to myself; just wondered whether you did too."

"I'll tell you one thing," I say levelly. "If I could clone your fingers and sell them as a sex toy I'd make millions."

She grins wickedly, and stretches out. I watch the way the faint light from the fire highlights the shadows cast on her body by the light from the windows. She looks like she's got flames under her skin, just barely visible but trying to escape nonetheless.

I reach out a shaky left arm and rest my wrist on her hip. She wriggles slightly closer to me.

"Would you forgive me if I said that I feel absolutely no guilt about wasting a sunny day?" I ask her. She laughs.

"I rather thought you wouldn't," she replies. Then she pouts. "You haven't noticed."

"Pardon?"

"I've changed something about me."

I try to sit up, but my muscles refuse to cooperate and I fall over onto my back. A fit of the giggles takes me, and she can't help but join in. I curl up against her, crying with laughter at how spazzed out my body is thanks to her. It takes me a while to regain control, but I manage to fight down the giggles and, shaking, wipe my eyes.

"Oh God, Robs. I'm broken."

"Nonsense," she cackles. "You just go bonk every so often!"

This sends both of us into more screams of laughter, to the point that I'm nearly retching. Robs is heaving next to me, tears streaking her cheeks and face flushed. I must be in a similar state.

God, I love her.

--

Slowly we calm down. I take several deep breaths, then entirely lose my train of thought as Robyn grabs my hand and places it on her bare mons.

"You... shaved!" I breathe. Robs has never to my knowledge done this before. In the (admittedly, short) time I've known her she's always had a neatly-trimmed triangle of rich brown curls.

"Pour vous. While I showered the whim took me. You like?" she asks, playfully.

"Let me see you!" I demand.

I somehow manage to sit up, and spend some quality time admiring her newly bare lips. I hesitantly reach out to feel her, and am rewarded with a slight hiss of indrawn breath as my fingertips touch her.

She's soaked. Glistening beads of moisture line her pale inner lips, merging and reforming as I gently tease my fingertip along her entrance. Her legs twitch, and I look up, meeting her questioning look with my own wide eyed amazement.

"You're beautiful," I say, without thinking.

"Make love to me, Alexis," she whispers, and closes her eyes.

How could I refuse her that?

But first, first, I need to taste her. So I do. Tongue-teasing, gently licking, taking in the scent of her, feeling her writhe and moan and beg. Take that, you. Robyn whimpers as my tongue flicks over and around her labia. I love the feel of her small, hard clit on my tongue; the barely-discernible texture of her inner lips, the hot musk taste of her vaginal fluids.

I smile to myself, and slip a finger into her slick entrance, delighting in the feeling the way her stomach muscles tighten as she's penetrated. I crook my finger, and slowly trail the tip of my tongue around the base of her clit. Robyn grinds herself against me, eyes slitted, moaning. Small circles of goosebumps mark her almost-invisible areolas.

I pause for a breath and slip a second finger into her, stretching her the way she loves. Then I slowly start to kiss up over her bare lips, over her mons, along her stomach.

I love her stomach. And her abs.

I break off, withdrawing my fingers slowly, and she moans in protest. But I need to shift - my arms lack the endurance she enjoys. So I lie down by her left side, and tease the soaked fingers of my right hand gently back into her. She gasps as I do, and I repay her by gently starting to kiss the underside of her delectable left breast.

"Lexi..." she breathes. "God... yes... that's nice. I love you in me."

I can taste her sweat now. Small little droplets sheen her body. I lean onto her, allowing my breasts to press gently against her, enjoying the heat she gives off. Her nipples are rigid, and I gently tongue and suck them, occasionally nibbling as well. I can see her heart thumping in her chest now, and she's making small delighted noises with each gentle thrust of my fingers.

"Lexi... don't stop... oh god, don't you dare stop..."

She wriggles slightly under me, and I press my right palm firmly against her mound. Then I shift my right thigh slowly over her left, pushing it hard against my hand. Robyn's eyes are slitted; her pupils dark. She raises her left hand to clasp the nape of my neck, and an almost puzzled expression grows on her face as her orgasm builds. I lean in, and bite gently on her neck, then kiss her jawline, listening to the quick little gasps of air she's drawing in.

Then I kiss her, hard, demandingly. She arches against me, and I feel her vagina start to spasm on me as her orgasm arrives. She tears her mouth free of me and lets out a feral moan, hands curling to claws, pushing so hard against me that she lifts both of us physically off the floor. Then she slams back, chest heaving, eyes screwed shut, stomach and thigh muscles spasming together. I ride her hard through it, bearing down on her, feeling her rocking and listening to the almost pained whimpers that she lets out.

Then I let her go, allowing her to slowly start to recover, enjoying her quivering and content for now with my half-on, half-off position. Quietly, I wait, listening to the sound of her breathing slow, watching the heaving of her chest diminish and the bright flush of her arousal fade. I'm amused that her nipples stay erect for me, and I tease them gently with the tip of my tongue.

The sounds she makes are quite depraved, and I can't help but laugh quietly.

Presently, she opens her eyes, and manages to meet mine.

"Can you still understand English?" I ask her, playfully.

"No. Not even close," she slurs. "That made me devolve. Higher language has deserted me. I think I've turned into a manatee. I definitely can't walk."

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,579 Followers