Alexis Reunites With Master

Story Info
The slave remembers how to please her Master.
1.4k words
4.26
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emileigh
emileigh
3 Followers

It had been awhile since she had seen Him and she felt shy as she tucked her small hand in His. They walked in silence to His car and she slipped onto the passenger seat as He held the door. she looked at her hands as He walked to the driver's side and sat beside her; He smiled as He started the car and drove from her apartment. In the silence, she began to relax. alexis leaned against Him gently and slipped her hand under His, feeling His muscular thigh under her palm. she glanced up at Him and smiled as He looked at her. Grant smiled back.

"I have missed you, sweet," He said. alexis felt her heart open to His words and her eyes shined on Him. "As i have missed You, Master," she replied, "have You been well?" He grinned and answered gently, "Yes, but I have missed my girl."

They rode in silence until they came to a forested road, which He turned down. The road was bumpy and unused; bushes and brambles grew close to the sides and gently brushed against the car. alexis smiled as she opened the window and inhaled the fragrance of the wild roses and lilacs. Grant watched her out of the corner of His eye, admiring the shine of her hair, the red highlights that shimmered, the shape of her jaw, and swell of her breasts. she was unaware of His admiration and unaware of the beauty she presented.

The road ended at a cottage made of weathered wood. alexis gasped in pleasure as she looked at the sight. Grant stepped from the car and beckoned her to join Him on the green grass; she took His hand, yet again, and they moved together inside the house.

It was a simple interior of one room and a loft. The floors were hard wood and the furnishing simple and few; the house smelled of lemons and fresh air. Grant led alexis up the stairs to the loft. she stood in awe of the beauty of the room. It was pure and white with a handmade quilt on the bed and a closet to the side. The only other furnishing was a small table. her eyes never left the window though. The ocean crashed to the shore, the gulls cried and the brilliant blue green of the water was all the art the room needed. she felt Grant's hands on her shoulders, His long fingers playing in her hair as she leaned against His lean body.

Slowly, alexis turned toward Him, her mouth reaching for His. As they kissed, their lips parted and their tongues met after a long separation. They kissed with a need for each other. Grant's hands roamed over her back and ass, as she pushed to Him. alexis felt His hardening cock against her thigh, and she shifted so it pushed against her soft pussy. her hands touched His face as they kissed, fingers stroking His cheekbones and mustache. her hips moved against Him, as Grant slowly fucked her mouth with His tongue. His hands lifted her face from His, and He smiled at her swollen lips as He steadily pushed her to her knees. No words were needed as she remembered how to please her Master.

His hands remained in her hair, twisting and stroking it; her hands pulled at His belt. she opened the gold buckle and slowly drew the belt through the loops, carefully she rolled it and handed it up to her Master. alexis drew back as she held it to Grant. her thighs were spread wide and her short tight skirt slid to her hips as her garters framed her bare pussy for His eyes. she arched her back and lifted her breasts for Him. They pushed against her tight silk blouse, her nipples hard and poking out at Him. He smiled as He saw she did not have on a bra. He reached down and twisted her nipples hard, feeling them throb in His fingers, watching her eyes cloud with pain; Grant took the belt with a small smile.

alexis leaned into Him again as her fingers trembled, slowly she slid His zipper down and opened the button of His jeans. her hands slid down His thighs and then back up as they pushed His jeans down His hips. Bending at the waist, she untied each shoe and lifted His feet, one at a time, removing the tennis shoes and socks that covered them. her hair fell to the floor as she lowered her face to His bare feet and kissed each gently. Lips and tongue gently moved over His foot tops, showing her love and devotion to Him. As she kissed Him, her hands reached up and pulled His jeans down His legs to the floor; lips still on His feet, she lifted them free of the jeans that held them captive.

Slowly alexis kissed and licked her way up Grant's legs. she tasted His skin and felt His hand in her hair again, pulling and tugging at her. her mouth kissed the inside of His thighs, moving up to His cock still covered by His tight shorts. she kissed Him through the fabric, tongue sliding on Him, feeling His hips thrust to her mouth. alexis pushed the shorts down a little and licked the tip of His cock as it peeked out to meet her. He grabbed her hair in firm hands and pulled it quickly, jerking her head back roughly from Him. she looked up at Him, green eyes wide. she looked into His dark brown eyes and felt the intensity bore into her.

Softly He spoke, "Suck Me, whore." her hands pulled and tugged at His shorts as He pushed her face to His crotch and ground it against Him. her lips parted, her tongue licked His pushing cock as she smelled His scent in the hair against her face. Grant's hand held His cock and guided it into her open mouth. alexis licked the head, tongue swirling around the tip, tasting Him as she slid quickly down the shaft. her head moved up and down quickly as she held Him tightly in her mouth. her cheeks became more sunken as she sucked hard, her lips spread wider as she moved towards His base, His thick cock pushing in her. Grant held the back of her head and thrust her onto Him. He smiled as He heard her choke, His hips lifted and pushed to her, His cock owned her mouth and throat. alexis felt the cock deep in her and tried to relax her throat to take Him, but He gave her no chance.

Tears ran down her face, as He raped her quickly and filled her deeply with hard cock. Grant slammed in and out of her as He cupped her head in His hands and looked down at her on her knees; her mouth wide as His balls slapping her chin. He knew it would not be long, that He had been away from her too long to be restrained. her throat swelled with His cock and He could see the movement as she swallowed and He could hear her raspy breath as she breathed through her nostrils. He thrust several more times as He admired her teary eyes looking up to Him.

Then He pulled out quickly and held His wet cock in one hand as He struck her fast and hard on the face. Grant smiled at the look of surprise on her face and the pain in her eyes. He struck her again and once more. her eyes showed her desire as they remembered the pleasure of His touch, the pleasure of the pain He gave her. Grant smiled at alexis as He lifted His cock and felt it jerk as the cum built to over flowing and shot over her face and in her hair. He covered His slut with His hot cream, admiring how she opened her mouth and held her tongue out to catch what He shared. she smiled as He looked down at her. alexis was covered with the cum of her Master who she had not seen for so long.

she whispered, "alexis thanks Master for this gift." her face radiated her love and desire as He reached for her, pulling her to her feet. He slid His finger over her face and scooped up cum. alexis opened her mouth as He held the finger to her lips, and she sucked it clean as He pushed it in her mouth. His other hand stroked her hair as He fed His whore His cum. Smiling, He kissed her lips and whispered, "I missed you."

emileigh
emileigh
3 Followers