Alexis' Wild Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are so like your dad it's insane,' Kate giggled, 'Corny innuendos and all.'

'I'm in,' Rick pulled his shirt from his jeans and started unbuttoning it. Alexis felt his blood pooling in his crotch at the body being revealed to him. A slender hand tugged on his ear and Alexis flushed at the teasing in Kate's eyes.

'You'll get him in a minute,' She cupped her hand around Alexis' head, 'My turn first.'

Alexis had always found Kate attractive, the woman's fondness for tight jeans causing the young man many an uncomfortable boner, so when he felt her lips slant over his, he wasn't embarrassed by the deep moan that rumbled from his chest.

Rick watched his wife and son for a few minutes knowing that Kate was letting Alexis take control. Popping open his jeans, he quickly pulled them and his boxers off and waggled his eyes at the glance from Kate at his erection.

'Can I fuck you?' Alexis' confidence from a minute ago fled when he felt Kate's leg hook over his butt, pressing his cock against her soaked pussy. A foil wrapper hit his back and Alexis turned to his dad when he realized that he'd just been thrown a condom. Whatever was on his tongue dried up when he saw Rick sat stroking his cock, 'Holy fuck!'

'Almost,' Kate sighed wistfully, 'Almost.'

'Non negotiable Al,' Rick pointed to the condom, 'the only cock allowed in Kate uncovered is mine. So put that on first.'

'Can I have Dad first?' Alexis whispered to Kate, her shake of the head joined by a hungry grin. Taking the condom off Alexis, Kate dropped it beside her and pushed on the younger Castle's shoulder.

'Not until you've satisfied me, Lex,' Kate spread her legs, her intention for Alexis clear. Returning his lips to her breasts, he felt the moans his tongue plucked from her chest as he sucked and nipped at her tips.

'What is it...Mmm... With you Castle men and my boobs?' Kate panted, twin chuckles answering her, Rick leaning over and kissing his wife soundly.

'They're too tasty to ignore,' Rick watched Alexis kiss down Kate's stomach, her legs spreading wider as he paused to swirl his tongue in her belly button.

'Cock,' Kate blurted, a hand that had been gripping the bed sheets wrapping around his thick cock, 'Mouth. Now!'

'Seeing as you asked nicely,' Rick deadpanned. Glancing at his son, Rick smirked at the yelp Kate gave when the younger Castle pulled her down the bed and leaving her head under Rick's cock. Almost immediately, Kate had craned her head and sucked Rick's head in her mouth.

'Get eating,' Rick pointed, his hand holding Kate's head as she moaned around his cock. Alexis gave a mock salute and swiped his tongue along the wet skin before him.

Kate's head collapsed back against the bed, her eyes almost rolling into her head with a guttural cry. Her husband's cock was forgotten as she gripped Alexis' head and held his lips against her, 'Shit! That's it Lex, feast on my fucking pussy babe, oh!'

Rick sat back and watched Alexis suck Kate's lips between his, her back arching at the contact as Alexis hummed and slipped his hand under his chin. Catching his son's eye, Rick waggled three fingers and wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking his length slowly.

'SHIIIIT!' Kate screamed, Alexis pressing his free hand to her stomach to hold her down, 'Who told y...FUCK!' Kate very quickly lost all ability to form words when Alexis' lips found her clit, his tongue rolling over the hard nub.

As Alexis pleasured his wife, Rick moved across the bed and pressed his lips to Alexis' back. Blue eyes twitched nervously to the large cock between his legs, relief and disappointment clouding them when Rick wiggled his fingers again and slipped off the bed.

'We've got something downstairs that might be useful,' Rick disappeared out the bedroom without dressing, leaving Kate moaning under Alexis' actions. Almost as soon as he'd left the room, Rick returned quickly with a short, black toy, a towel and another bottle of lube.

'Mmm,' Kate brushed her wet hair from her face and beamed a grin at Rick, 'Is that the butt-plug babe?'

'For me?' Alexis paused, his eyes switching between the toy and his father's cock, 'so you can get that monster in me?'

'As tight as you were when I fingered you,' Rick moved behind Alexis and leant over, his lips brushing his son's back, 'if I try and fuck you, I'm going to hurt you.'

Alexis froze when he felt Rick's cock pressing on his ass cheeks, a deep groan vibrating through him and he failed to stop his hips from jerking up, 'Do it, get me ready for your cock.'

Rick grinned and kissed Alexis' back again, his hips rocking his cock between the younger man's cheeks a handful of times before he pulled away, Alexis's groan of displeasure causing both Rick and Kate to laugh, the latter's turning into a moan when Alexis continued licking her sensitive lips.

'Ah!' Alexis barked when Rick's lubed finger filled him, the ice cold substance sending a bolt of lust up his spine, 'Fuck dad, do you keep that stuff in the... In the freezer?'

'Sorry Al,' Rick pumped his finger into him, 'New bottle. Tell me when I can add another finger, okay?'

'Mmm,' Alexis nodded, his eyes falling shut under the sensations. A soft groan from Kate snapped Alexis back from his ass and he sent her a look, his tongue seeking out her clit.

'That's a good boy,' Kate moaned, her nipples standing tall on her breasts. Almost unconsciously, she cupped her breast and started rubbing a peak, 'Lick my clit Lex... Right... There babe!'

'Kate?' Alexis panted, his chin wet with Kate's wetness as he nodded at his father, 'Can I fuck you?'

'Get that plug in you Lex,' Kate pulled on a nipple and watched Alexis react to a second finger in him, 'Mmm, that feels amazing doesn't it?'

'Fuck yeah,' Alexis blurted, his body rocking back into the fingers, 'Much better than my own.'

Kate's body protested her taking Alexis' hand out her pussy, the firm digits brought up to her mouth. Tasting her own juices with a long swipe of her tongue, the brunette raked her short nails over Alexis' stomach, 'Wanna know a secret?'

'You have more?' Alexis moaned, the fingers stretching him pumped in slowly, a slither of pain at the action smothered quickly by the pleasure.

'I'm full of hot, kinky, secrets Lex,' Kate spoke while swirling her tongue between Alexis' fingers, glancing at Rick, she saw how dark with arousal his eyes were, 'Babe, is he ready?'

'Almost,' Rick's voice was hoarse, his free hand squirting more lube on his fingers, 'One more Al?'

'S-stick it in,' Alexis' face was red and Kate could see the beads of sweat on his forehead, 'just make it warm this time.'

Kate leant over and slanted her lips against Alexis', the shocked gasp allowing her tongue into the young man's mouth. After a moment, it was Kate's turn to be surprised when Alexis responded with vigor.

She knew the moment the toy was pressed against his opening when Alexis broke away from the kiss, Kate's hand still threaded in his hair, and dropped his forehead against her nose. The growl that ripped out of him heightened the electric fog that covered the bed.

'Motherfucker!' Alexis growled, the toy stretching him with both pain and pleasure, 'Fucking full... Feel so fucking full!'

'Almost there,' Rick's voice was just as hoarse as his son's, the sight of the black toy he'd worn in him numerous times sliding into Alexis had his cock seemingly ready to burst.

'FUCK!' Alexis bellowed, a near audible pop in his head preceding the toy fully sinking into him, 'Is it in?'

'It's in pumpkin,' Rick leant over his son and kissed his hair, 'It's in. Try and relax, I know it's uncomfortable...'

'Does it always feel so... Hot?' Alexis' head was filled with a furious mix of emotions and sensations as he knelt before Kate, her body taunting him before her as he fought the urge to cum over her sensuous curves. The fullness he felt from the butt-plug was both strange, and yet had him harder than he'd been before.

'Hot?' Rick peppered Alexis' neck with his lips, a yelp burst from him when Kate's hand curled around his ear and pulled him to her. Alexis panted between the two, the feel of his Dad's big hand on his hip driving his mind wild.

'Hot,' Alexis felt the pain subside slowly, 'Horny, arousing. God Dad, I...this feels amazing, I've never been so turned on before.'

Kate released her husband and turned to his son, 'Now you really know why I scream at night. You ready to see how loud you can make me?'

The weight on his back vanished and Alexis bit back the irritation as a condom was waved in front of his face. Turning, he realized how close his Father was and before he could think of leaning over and kissing him, he had his tongue dueling with Rick's.

'Boys,' Kate's sing-song voice broke the passionate clinch, a blushing Alexis seeing the nervousness in his father's eyes, 'You can play in a minute, I want this cock in me right now.'

Alexis jumped when he realized Kate had her hand around his now covered cock, the condom slipping over him while he'd been focused elsewhere, his eyes flicking up at his stepmother.

'You were busy being very sexy,' Kate cooed, her fingers opening her folds invitingly, 'How about you get a bit sexier Lex? Show me just how much like your father you are.'

Rick watched Alexis almost tackle Kate into the mattress. The younger man left his wife breathless by rubbing his length against her, pressing down with each roll of his hips.

'Fuck me Alexis,' Kate begged, Alexis bracing himself above her, 'Make me cum babe, I wanna feel you in me.'

Alexis reached between their bodies and pressed his head against her opening. He shuddered as he felt Kate's walls gripping him, her cry pulling a moan from his chest.

'Aaah!' Kate arched under the younger Castle, 'he's fucking me Rick, your gorgeous son is filling me with his cock!'

'I can see that Kate,' Rick rumbled, his fist wrapped around his cock. He shuffled beside the two, Alexis rocking against Kate as he sucked on her neck. Blue eyes shot to him when he ran his finger down his son's spine.

'She won't break buddy,' Rick pressed on the end of the plug, a guttural sound leaving Alexis, his arms wobbling violently, 'You can go a bit harder than that.'

'I bet you railed Pi harder than this?' Kate groaned, the mention of Alexis' last girlfriend spurring the younger man on and he grunted as he started thrusting harder into Kate.

'You have no idea,' Alexis hammered into Kate, the sound of her enjoyment filling the room, 'God, you feel so good.' Catching Kate's eye, Alexis ducked his head and started kiss her soundly. In a complete reversal to his energetic pounding, the young man kissed Kate slowly, her moans filling his mouth until he abruptly pulled back when he felt a hand on his head.

'Al,' Rick ruffled his son's hair, blue eyes opening to find his large cock twitching by his head. Before Rick could say anymore, Alexis opened his mouth and took the member between his lips.

'Fuck!' Both Rick and Kate barked in pleasure, Kate's climax approaching like a freight train. She watched through unfocussed eyes as Alexis bobbed on Rick's cock, small moans escaping her as he humped down hard

Rick knew that he wasn't going to last for long. The reality of the situation, the fact he and Kate were fucking his son, was keeping him on his edge and Alexis' warm tongue on him was not helping his control.

'Tasty cock,' Kate's shaking hand went for Rick's balls, her fingers stroking over them while she watched Alexis' lips move further down Rick's shaft, 'love sucking your father, Lex, running... Ooh God! ... Running my tongue over him and feeling his... CUM... Fill me.'

'Dad?' Alexis pulled his mouth of the large cock, the urge to feel him erupt in him taken over by another desire, 'How... God you feel good Kate... How long do you need to recover?'

'Not long Al,' Rick saw the glint flash in his son. A loud screech rang out in the room, Alexis grabbing Kate and flipping them both over, 'What are you thinking?'

'Taking care of your wife before we fuck,' Alexis couldn't suppress the moan from Kate taking over the rhythm, her body draped over his. His fingers dropped from the arch of Kate's back to her ass and pulled her open, 'and I'm thinking it would be amiss if we made her feel left out.'

'Fuck...' Kate pushed herself up, a down right boiling look sent over her shoulder at Rick, 'Do it babe...plug me Rick, plug me up.'

Rick groaned, Alexis pointing at the drawer, his attention on the breast being offered to him. A smirk crossed his face when Rick found a pair of Kate's panties next to the pile of condoms.

'Al?' Rick waved the black lace, Alexis' face reddening, 'Really man?'

'Says the man with a passworded folder on his phone full of photos and videos of me doing unspeakable things to myself?' Kate panted, her climax rumbling closer, 'Now you can either kneel there stroking that hard on, or you can lube me up and help Lex make me cum. Your choice Rick.'

Alexis chuckled at the violent motion of his bed, Rick leaping across the bed and rolling the condom on in one fluid move. Grabbing the bottle, the older Castle whispered in Kate's ear as he rubbed the cold substance in and around Kate's hole.

'Fill me up boys,' Kate ground out, Rick pushing his cock head against her opening, 'Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, fuck me gooood!' Kate's eyes rolling into her head at the electric pulse that accompanied Rick sliding into her.

'This is hot!' Alexis rocked his hips up as his father pulled back, the two creating a firm rhythm into the moaning brunette, Kate's mind focused on nothing more than the two cocks pumping into her.

'Cum Kate,' Rick nibbled her ear, 'Cum for us. Show Al the sexiest thing I know and cum hard.'

'Ugh!' Kate screeched, Rick's fingers lacing with Alexis', the father and son grunting as the woman tightened around them, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...'

'Here we go,' Rick muttered, his eyes watching his son,'s face as Kate started to keen. Feeling his wife ground her hips down on the cock filling her pussy, he gave one final thrust into her ass and moaned as she clamped down hard on both cocks.

'FUCK!' Kate screamed, her body thrashing between the two men, 'Fuuuuuu...' the curse grew in volume until she was screaming, her body spasming hard. Alexis grunted, his own control shattered, and exploded into his condom, the two sensations on Rick setting him off.

Kate's arms gave way when her body went slack, the orgasm ripping the air from her lungs, and she lay over Alexis, her hot breath against his collar bone.

'Even better in person,' Alexis muttered, his eyes watching his father lean down and kiss Kate's cheek. The action turned a weary head, Kate seeking Rick's lips with hers. Watching the slow, languid kiss barely three inches from his face, Alexis craned his neck and peppered Kate's with kisses.

'In person?' Rick frowned, Kate breaking the kiss and flopping her head on Alexis' shoulder with a contented sigh, 'Huh?'

'You two are loud,' Alexis saw the twitch of Rick's dark eyes to his lips and he leant forward to kiss him, his tongue quickly requesting, and gaining, access. Father and son moaned huskily, each thinking about what was coming next. Pulling away, Rick felt Kate shudder at the movement as he slid his cock from her ass.

'I often hear Kate's orgasms,' Alexis rolled onto his side, Kate's loose body slipping off him with a groan, 'Can't tell you how often I've jerked off at the noise and I know Pi really got turned on when I'd finger her while you fucked. She had a thing for you, did you know that?'

Rick dropped the used condom in the trash, his hand wiping his cum covered cock with the towel. Kneeling between Alexis' knees, he repeated the action, 'Is that why she had no respect for doors?'

'That and her family are nudists,' Alexis grinned, his mind remembering the numerous times the free thinking fruitarian had barged in on the older man, 'She's used to everyone being comfortable with each other.'

'But she also wanted to jump me?' Rick laid himself next to his son, his fingers running over the toned torso.

'She did,' Alexis shrugged, 'It's me of the many things that ended things between us, she seemed more into you than me.'

'Sorry Al,' Rick winced apologetically, 'I didn't know.'

'She was also fucking other guys as well,' Alexis admitted, 'said that she was a free spirit and, even though she loved what we did together, she needed more.'

'So you broke it off?' Kate quietly spoke, her hand brushing her damp hair from her face.

'Yeah,' Alexis sighed, 'The final straw was when I caught her getting hammered hard by a larger black guy. Her first comment to me was that he loved it up the ass, so I should just strip and join in.'

'Bitch,' Kate snapped, 'That's completely unacceptable Lex. Your father an I have an agreement to not play without the other, though I did kinda break that once.'

'Relax Al,' Rick saw the shock in his son's eyes, his stomach tensing under his palm, 'Kate had organized a surprise of a lovely curvy woman while we were in London last year, but when I came up to the room an hour later I found them already getting busy.'

'Busy?' Kate flushed, an apology in her eyes, 'she'd pounced on me as we'd chatted and pulled my left boob out. She clamped on and started sucking hard on my nipple. Your father walked in right after that.'

'She was also rubbing you through your panties,' Rick smirked at Alexis' reaction to the story, the younger man's recovery time much shorter than his own. The hand on his stomach migrated south, Alexis gasping when he felt a large hand wrap around his hardening cock, 'Yes Al, it was as hot as you think. How's the toy feel?'

'Good,' Alexis sighed at the jerk of his hips into the palm pleasuring him, 'I'm... I'm ready... If you are Dad.'

'I was thinking we reverse things first,' Rick grinned when Kate rolled over and grabbed a foil wrapper from the drawer, 'Give your old man a few minutes longer.'

Alexis' eyes grew wide when Rick opened the wrapper and rolled the condom on his cock, 'Dad?'

'You though I was just a top?' Alexis blushed and nodded at the question, 'I'm an equal opportunities pleasure lover. Give and receive, top and bottom.'

'Plus he's harder after he's been fucked up the ass,' Kate squirted some lube onto Rick's fingers and the tip of Alexis' cock, 'And he lasts longer. More time for you to enjoy his big cock.'

'Mmm...' Alexis bit his lip, Kate's hand around him and the grunt from Rick as he spread the lube in his ass bringing him to full height, 'How do we...'

'Behind,' Kate blurted, 'Fuck your dad from behind Lex, that's how I did him on here with my strap on.'

Alexis gulped, the sight of his dad kneeling on the bed, his arms bracing and his knee's spread revealing his ass exploding the coil of nervousness in him. Shakily he moved away from Kate's curves and he moved to press his hips against Rick's ass.

'Mmm,' Rick groaned, Alexis' cock resting between his cheeks, 'You won't hurt me Al, not in the slightest.'

'It's just hitting me what I'm doing,' Alexis let out a heavy breath, Kate's lips pressing against his bare shoulder, 'And just who I'm doing it with.'

Rick twisted and gripped his son's hand tightly, Kate's hand covering them both, 'If you don't want to do this, then we won't make you Alexis. It's okay if you decided you don't...'

'Not what I'm saying Dad,' Alexis grinned, the smile filtering through the nerves, 'Weren't you nervous as heck your first time? Now turn around and let me fuck you.'

Rick laughed, his eye catching Kate's before he turned and arched his ass up. Alexis squeaked when Kate's hand curled around him and gripped his cock, her breasts pressing into his back as she moved with him.

'Oh!' Rick gasped when Alexis pushed his head against his opening, his body igniting at the intrusion. The younger man only had eyes for the sight below him as his cock disappeared into his father's ass to be gripped tightly.