Alexis's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new product was ingenious in the area of bondage wear for it brought the wearer of the outfit to a heightened state of arousal that they had no control of while allowing the individual in control to decide if and when they deserved satisfaction. The only way to remove Speedo was to use the device that came with Madame Lee's product which was a syringe that when firmly placed against the material and if the plunger was pulled back with enough force it would break the seal and allow the material to go back to its original shape.

After admiring her brother all afternoon in the outfit the only change that occurred from the first time he went swimming was that he must've shifted his hard on to the side before the material had a chance to shrink because now his very erect cock was now outlined nicely pointing off to the side; Wendy had had enough sun for the day and was ready for the next phase to her plan. She asked her brother if he was feeling okay and his response was a little woozy from the wine coolers and maybe too much sun. I think I need to lie down for a while but I would like to change but I can't seem to remove this bathing suit on my own for some reason. She asked him if he would like some help and he happily agreed. Wendy chose not to put her bikini top back on as she directed Maxwell up the stairs but when he went to enter his room she slowly redirected him to her room and told him to sit on the side of her bed while she retrieved Madame Lee's syringe from her bedside stand.

Well let me see here why don't you lie back as I work on getting this off of you, let me see where the best place would be to start as she ran her hands over his hips and his lower abdomen, she then outlined his cock with one of her manicured fingernails then used all of them to brush the underside of his hard on. After feeling her brother up through the tight fabric for two or three minutes she shook him out of his fog and had him highly aroused again to where he was disappointed when she said okay here we go and stopped massaging his cock and balls. She placed one hand over the front of his Speedo and directly over his cock while with the other hand she placed the syringe about 3 inches below his belly button and pressed it tightly against his skin as she pulled back on the plunger as hard as she could to break the seal of the bondage material.

After a few seconds she heard a loud suction sound which broke the seal of the Speedo and loosened the material around Maxwell's skin. Before her brother could react Wendy pulled the bathing suit down to her brother's ankles and directed him to stand up and step out of the bathing suit. As he did his sister took in the wonderful site standing before her. It was the first time she saw him since the night she witnessed him through the window. He was even more impressive up close. Wendy said my I never realized how well endowed you were little brother.

Maxwell who was embarrassed said to his sister, "Ah-Sis" I don't think I'll be able to spend all weekend in the house with you. Wendy said why not? Maxwell looked down and said I think I need to go make up with my girlfriend. Maxwell for two weeks around here I've seen you peek at me in the shower, watch me while sleeping in the bedroom, steal views of my tits and ass at breakfast, watch me from your bedroom window while sunbathing topless at the pool and even view me masturbating one night in the hot tub.

Don't you think I'm pretty? Don't you want me? Wouldn't you like to see my lips wrapped around your cock as you feel my warm mouth slide over and down to its base? Would you like me to do that for you Maxwell? I will if you want me to, all you have to do is ask, there is no reason to go visit your girlfriend and ruin our weekend here with me when I can comfort you just as well if not better. Would you like me to try?

Maxwell barely speechless nods his head up and down a few times before saying, Yeah sis please continue I have not only been watching you for weeks but I've also been thinking about you for weeks. I do want you; I need you and on second thought fuck her for running out on me.

As he's saying this his sister knows she has him and Wendy leans forward and gives her brother a little kiss on the lips and then forces him to open his mouth a little bit so that she can entice him into a French kiss. Her brother opens his mouth and complies willingly with his sister while she takes his hand and places it on her large breasts. After a few minutes she slowly works her way down his body until she finds herself on her knees.

She takes her brothers cock and begins to apply long slow strokes up and down the shaft. She produces some saliva and applies it to her brother's cock to lubricate it further and then opens her mouth to kiss the top of his penis before moving her mouth further down the shaft. Maxwell feeling the heat of the inside of his sisters mouth lets out a sigh of relief as he pushes his cock further into his sisters mouth. Oh fuck that feels so fucking good, don't stop. Maxwell now fully committed takes the back of his sisters head and begins to take control of the blowjob he's receiving. Please go deeper Wendy I want you to go deeper. She takes her brothers cock in her mouth as Maxwell begins to piston his cock in and out of her sisters mouth as Wendy takes another inch; now 7 inches down her throat.

She's never gone more than 8 inches but unlike her old boy friends who were not as thick at the base of their cocks as her brother was she now doesn't know if she will be able to go all the way down to the base. She leans her upper body back against a chair behind her and positions her brother further above her and is able to go 8 inches as Maxwell continues to push his cock further down his sisters throat as he listens to the sounds his sisters mouth is making sluuurp, uuugg,uuugg, uuugg, sluuurp, uuugg,uuugg, uuugg, in and out, in and out his penis goes in with one final push he feels his sisters mouth stretch a little further and feels her lips touch the base of his cock as her throat takes the final inch of his cock.

As he feels his load building he says to her shit Wendy I'm going to fucking cuuuummm, he begins to pull out as he's always done with his girlfriend but his sister holds his legs tight so that he cannot back away while she backs her mouth off a few inches so as not to choke. She feels her brother tighten up and scream , ohhh fuuuuck as the first stream of hot cum shoots to the back of her throat and then the second and third and fourth and fifth stream of cum enter her mouth and down her throat. Wendy sucked and slurped till every drop of her brother's incredible load was down her throat before slowly releasing her brother's cock from her mouth.

Maxwell reaches down to assist his sister up off her knees while he embraces her with a hug, he told her that the feeling she just gave him was like no other sexual experience he has ever felt. Where did you learn how to become such an expert at sucking cock? His sister told him that about a year ago he had left one of his DVDs titled "Debbie blows Denver" in the family laptop and ever since then she picked up some pointers from the porn stars in that video. I've always enjoyed it but always felt that every boyfriend I ever had carried an undersized cock and it left me wanting more. Don't think badly of me but I crave big large cocks both in length and circumference and love the feeling of a big hard on inside my mouth and the taste of the salty streams of hot cum that shoot into it and down my throat. I've never been satisfied up till now and I hope that you will ask me to do it again for you some time. Really Sis, of course, I would love to. Wouldn't you like that? Well of course I would. Maxwell, there is nothing wrong with two healthy adults sharing in a sexual relationship together.

Her brother asked if there was some way he could make her feel the same sexual feeling. She says "little brother there is plenty of time for that later" first let's take a shower together and then have some dinner. The two of them chose to shower in their parent's bathroom where there was much more room in the shower which has eight different shower heads built into the tile. As they stepped in to rinse off all the suntan lotion from this afternoon Maxwell witnesses for the first time his sister fully nude. He thought she was fully shaved underneath her bikini but noticed that she left a small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair just above her pussy.

After noticing him staring at her shaved pussy she mentioned that she had shaven an old boyfriend's pubic region before giving him a blowjob one time and how much of a turn on it was for her. He also enjoyed not only the shave but the smooth clean look and feeling of his cock and balls also being hairless. She thought the only downside to giving head was all the pubic hair that got stuck in her teeth and mouth. She asked him if he wanted to get shaved, although the thought made him a little nervous, after he found out that it turned his older sister on even more he agreed to have it done.

Wendy reached for the shaving cream and began to lather it up between her fingers before applying it to his pubic area. She didn't want to make him any more nervous than he already was so she started to shave him with a new disposable razor up by his navel and worked down also leaving the same neatly groomed patch of pubic hair just above his cock. As she moved down to shave his balls she advised him to stay calm that it would only take a second to do. When done she rinsed the remainder of the shaving cream off his body and looked at the shaved area. His sister gave her approval by running her hand over the smooth skin causing her brother to become hard once again.

There now you look like one of those porn stars in all your DVD movies. Maxwell likes the look and then asks his sister to face the wall. He points all eight showerheads towards his sister's body and soaps up his cock before sliding it between her ass cheeks as he begins to caress the back of her neck with light kisses, he reaches around to feel her chest and lightly tweaks her raised nipples between his thumb and forefinger. After a moment he slides one hand down to her shaved pussy and begins to rub her very sensitive clit as he continues to move his soapy cock up and down between his sister's ass cheeks. Before long there both in rhythm and feeling the effects of their siblings advances.

Wendy breaks her grip with the wall and turns suddenly to face her brother while reaching her hands up to his shoulders to force his face down between her legs. Maxwell plunges his face into his sister's clitoris with his tongue and goes about inserting two fingers into her wet pussy as he uses his lips to frequently pull the sensitive skin area into his mouth holding it between his lips as he rams his hand in and out, in and out of her vagina. Wendy cries out OOOHHH YESSS little brother right there, suck harder on my clit and keep fingering my pussy just like that. OOOHHH YESSS, OOOHHH FUCK, she reaches up to grab her nipples and cries out to Maxwell that she's going to cum. Holy fuck keep going, fuck my hot wet pussy, OH, OH, OH, YEEEESSSS she yells as her knees buckle and her orgasm hits her and stream after stream of her orgasm flows onto her brothers hand and spasm after spasm goes throughout her body.

When the spasms stop Wendy changes positions with him and takes her brothers soapy hard on and begins to furiously stroke the 9 inch monster with one hand while cupping his newly shaved balls in her other hand; she tells him she wants him to cum all over her face this time, please cover my face with your hot cum. I need to feel it. As she feels his orgasm building for the second time she continues to massage his balls hopefully forcing the hot liquid into his penis and out onto her face. She knows her little brother is ready when he positions her face in front of him and says Ohhhhh Fuck here it comes as stream after stream of warm cum land all over his sisters face.

When he's done she takes his finger and wipes up each individual load and inserts his finger into her mouth licking the cum off his finger with her lips and tongue until all of it once again is disposed down her throat and into her belly.

Upon finishing they both look into each other's eyes knowing that a secret and long-lasting relationship is about to occur.

After a long hot shower Wendy and her younger brother went to their separate bedrooms to change, agreeing to change into something casual for dinner. After getting back to his room Maxwell hadn't realized how tired he had become and laid down on his bed for a minute and ended up dozing off for a little while. When he woke he was unsure whether the afternoon events were a dream or had they actually happened?

As he entered the kitchen after his short nap his sister already had a vegetable plate made for her and a Caesar's salad, steak and baked potato cooked for him her new playmate. She says "just in time" I kind of assumed you would lie down after all the activity you've had today, she places the plate in front of him and also places an open mouth kiss on his lips. She asked how he was feeling, he says to himself, better now that I know everything that happened was real before answering, "I'm good." Okay, eat up before your dinner gets cold.

As he looks his sister over while he eats he notices she's dressed in a casual pair of jeans and a tee shirt that show off every curve of her body. He on the other hand was in a pair of loose sweatpants that will show when he gets up a very noticeable hard on. As she positions herself to sit down at the kitchen table to eat all he can think about is all the sexual positions he is going to have her in after dinner. His sister asks him if he wants to watch a movie after they eat, she says how about "Wild Things"

Maxwell responds that he saw it a few weeks ago, is there something else she would like to watch? His sister grins and replies that she has a few videos in mind but after we eat I want you to go back upstairs and change, I bought you another outfit for this evening. Maxwell looks up and says, it's nothing like the outfit I had on this afternoon is it? She says no little brother it's nothing like that but I think you will enjoy it as much? She remarks that she also has to go up and change and that she will join him in the TV room in a little while.

After dinner he cleans up the kitchen and goes upstairs to change wondering what he will be wearing for this evening, when he enters his bedroom he sees a package gift wrapped on his bed. He goes over and opens the package curious to know what's inside. He sees a white oxford long sleeve shirt, beige colored tie, pocket protector, a pair of tan khaki's, tan colored socks, brown shoes and in a separate package he sees a black liquid onyx thong from the adult website Wicked Temptations, a note at the bottom of the box says:

"GET DRESSED AND MEET ME DOWN STAIRS - I HOPE YOUR INTO ROLE PLAYING - WHEN YOU GET DOWN STAIRS YOUR ROLE WILL BECOME CLEARER - KISSES, WENDY.

When Maxwell enters the TV room he sees that the TV is on and that the DVR player has a disc in it, the movie has been paused and a post-it note is stuck to the clicker, it says "press play" I'll join you shortly.

Maxwell does as he's told and settles in on the couch and begins to watch the DVD. Within a few minutes his role becomes clearer, the DVD is from the adult website "Brazzers" and the title of the DVD is "Teacher Gets His Roxxx Off!" A summary of the porn flick is that a hot young 18-year-old student is afterschool and being told by the teacher that she is flunking the course when all of a sudden he notices her up close and blurts out that she looks an awful lot like the girl who was in that hot "Brazzers" porn flick starring two teachers and two 18-year-old students, there was a pool party scene that turned into an unbelievable orgy.

The porn star Roxanne remarks, how do you know? Wait a second you must watch porn? You saw it, I'm going to tell the principal and the whole school that you watch porn unless you pass me for the year you little hornball. Whoa, whoa, whoa little lady if you tell anyone I will not only flunk you from this course I will also have all your other teachers flunk you also. You wouldn't dare! Oh yes I would. Well maybe she asks, we can come to some sort of an agreement we can both live by." The teacher responds, well, I've seen you do a lot of things on that website. How about I grade you on this as he unbuttons his pants...

As Maxwell begins to feel his dick harden he now fully understands his role for the evening or does he, he then refocuses his attention on the DVD and he realizes that there is something oddly familiar about the porn stars technique in giving the teacher his blowjob. His sister uses the same technique as Roxanne in the porn flick and as he focuses in further he notices something else, a small butterfly tattoo is located on the porn stars left ankle just like the one on his older sisters ankle and then suddenly it hits him:

A.K.A., Roxanne is actually his sister Wendy with her hair colored as a brunette!!! My older sister Wendy is a PORNSTAR!! Holy Fuck!!! As he lays back on the couch mouthing the words "My older sister is a porn star named Roxanne' "my older sister is a porn star named Roxanne" his mind processes this new information that his sister Wendy is actually a porn star named Roxanne, Unbelievable, Incredible, Amazing. Was the true motive behind all this to allow him the opportunity to realize that his adult sister is a female porn star named Roxanne?

He continues to watch his sister blow this male porn star right here on the family TV - Hooooly Fuck!!! The situation he's in has gone from role playing fun to animal instinct sexual desires in overdrive as he continues to rub his now full hard on through the khaki pants he's wearing. Again the feel of the silky but tight latex material trying to hold his raging hard on in place feels fucking great against his skin, as he moves to go unbutton his pants because his hard on is begging for attention he hears the sounds: click, clack, click, clack and he realizes it's the sound of high heels coming down the stairs as he lets out a sigh of relief, Oh Fucking Thank God.

As Maxwell gets up to greet Wendy at the bottom of the stairs he becomes Professor Wilkins who's going to discuss one of his student's grades on an exam. Wendy gets to the bottom of the stairs and her appearance for the evening is a "Naughty Little Schoolgirl Outfit" from Wicked Temptations. She has on a sexy plaid apron that's barely holding in her size 38D breasts, matching open crotch panties, thigh high white nylons with a lace top, two red hair ribbons holding her ponytails together, two white shirred arm bands, matching red lipstick and a pair of matching Red Babydoll 4" Mary Jane high heels with a concealed 1" platform that although uncomfortable makes the shape of her legs look fantastic. As she stands there with her eyes to the ground and a red manicured fingernail between her lips, the role of Professor Wilkins begins.

Wendy, what are we going to do about these test scores? I don't know professor it's not like I'm not trying. Okay, okay let's back up a little bit. Explain to me exactly how you prepare for my exams when you are at home. Wendy explains that the first thing she does is to go up into her room and put on something comfortable like this outfit. I then lay all my books and study material out onto my bed. I then begin to study but shortly after I begin I notice my annoying little brother peeking through my doorway spying on me as he plays with his cock. At that point I get distracted and to be perfectly honest kind of horny watching and knowing he's there. So I begin playing with myself and masturbating to see how turned on I can make him and before I know it studying takes a back seat to masturbating by myself for both of us and for the rest of the night I can't refocus on my studies all I continue to think of is sex, sex, sex.