Alexis's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay let's stop there, I think it would be best if you replaced your brother for me at the door this evening as we reenact the event, would that be acceptable? Yes, Professor Wilkins if you think this would allow me to become a better student and to begin getting good grades. Why don't you go upstairs and get yourself prepared I will be up in a few minutes. Okay Professor Wilkins. As he watches Wendy go up the stairs in the "Naughty Little Schoolgirl Outfit" Samuel plans out his dominant role for which he was sure to enjoy.

After a few minutes Samuel quietly goes up the stairs and positions himself in the hallway looking through the bedroom door that is intentionally left open a few inches to allow him a perfect view into his sister's bedroom. As he watches Wendy laid out on the bed in her sexy little outfit the professor begins to rub his large cock through his khaki pants. Wendy who now sees her teacher at the door being secretly spied on ignores her studies and repositions herself up against the headboard of the bed and begins to instead focus on teasing and torturing her visitor.

Wendy begins by slipping one of her hands inside her sexy plaid apron and begins lightly tweaking and massaging her erect nipples and with her other hand she slips a finger into her pussy through her open crotch panties and begins to slowly get herself off. The teacher watches through the door, Wendy's Red Babydoll 4" Mary Jane high heels are pressed flat on top of her bed while her legs are bent displaying her thigh high white nylons with the lace tops. After a few minutes Wendy removes her hand from playing with her sensitive and highly aroused nipple and instead reaches into the side drawer and pulls out an original remote control egg also from Wicked Temptations and after removing her wet finger from her pussy inserts the entire egg firmly within her vagina.

She unties the apron around her neck and waist and throws the sexy plaid top to the floor giving the professor a wide open view to her voluptuous tits, she then switches the remote control onto low and the egg starts vibrating deep within her pussy. She suddenly gasps as the feeling immediately takes her breath away and she smiles approvingly while closing her eyes in anticipation of her first orgasm of the evening. After laying the vibrating egg remote control on the bedside table she then moves her free hands down to her tits and cups her impressive set seductively, after a few minutes she brings one of the heavy breasts up to her lips and begins to slowly kiss and pull on one of her one inch eraser sized nipples with her pouty lips while darting and flicking her tongue over the sensitive flesh.

She floated off into a 10 minute semiconscious euphoric high similar to feelings felt by drug addicts but her high that was being built was 100% natural. Her brother continued to watch and wait for the right time which was fast approaching, there were many signs coming from His sister's reactions to her ever building climax; her increased breathing and moaning, the beads of sweat forming around her temples and lastly her increased hip movements that were visibly apparent every time her shoulders and high heels pressed into the bed as her hips thrust forward in an attempt to push the egg further into her vagina and up against her vaginal walls increasing stimulation.

After 10 minutes the moaning has turned into panting and screaming, ooohh, ooohh, ooohh aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, oh fuck that feels good, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god I'm going to cum, oh god, yes, yes, yes, aaaahhh yesss, yesss, yesss, aaaahhh. After her breathing stabilized Wendy opened her eyes and looked towards the door to see how her professor was making out but she found the door to be opened, she then turned towards the bedroom table where she was going to shut off the remote but instead found the professor standing beside the dresser stroking his large 9" cock in one hand and in the other the remote control to the egg with an evil grin on his face.

She says oh Prof. Wilkins I was just doing some homework can I have my remote control back. The professor comments that her brother has informed him that her private individual sexcapades last way too long and for the sake of her education need to be shortened significantly, so I have come up with this resolution, instead of you having 3 or 4 orgasms over 3 or 4 hours I and/or your brother in the future will assist you in having 3 or 4 orgasms in a half an hour so that you still have time to study. Her eyes go wide and she says but I can't I need more time, I usually take my time. I'm sure you're selling yourself short you're a porn star after all, Porn flicks are only 25 minutes long and I've never climaxed multiple times usually just one explosive time towards the end besides I've only made three videos and the only reason I did them was to help pay down some of my college debt from school.

Oh well, we have both decided that you've controlled quite enough of the day's events and its now our turn to decide the rest of the evenings events now please remove the two red hair ribbons holding your ponytails together. She does as she's told and goes to untie the hair ribbons, which allows her hair to fall free, he then takes the hair ribbons and instructs his student to lie face up on the bed while he fastens each of her arms to the bedposts by securing her hands firmly in place with the red hair ribbons. Placing a couple of pillows behind her back and neck he props his student up into a nice semi-sitting position. Now that that's done lets work on orgasm # 2, he switches the remote control to the egg onto the medium speed before placing it back on the bedside table.

Wendy suddenly feels the egg come alive in her vagina and has an immediate reaction to move her hand down her body to remove it but as she does she feels the hair ribbons preventing her from doing so. Her knees come back up in almost a knee jerk reaction as a result of the vibrating egg. The professor moves forward and straddle's his students stomach while he reaches back with his hand and takes some of his students previous orgasm and rubs the warm fluid up and down his now raging hard on

The professor places his now raging hard on in between his students huge tits and begins to move his hips forward and back forward and back developing a nice steady rhythm while he holds her giant breasts together, he sees in his students eyes the effect the titty fuck and the egg on the medium speed is having on her so he quickens his pace and also reaches back to apply a little pressure to her clit that makes her react audibly about how turned on she has become for the second time within minutes. She screams out, Oh yes fuck my big titties, just like that, don't stop, mmmpphh, mmmpphh, oh yeah don't stop keep pressing and rubbing on my clit, that's it oohhh fuck don't stop. Her upper body is immovable because of the hair ribbons holding her hands at bay and by the weight of his upper body on her chest but below the waist her body is on fire and her hips and legs are bucking and grinding uncontrollably as she is only seconds away from her 2nd orgasm in minutes and here it comes.

She throws her head back against the pillows as best she can while she lets out a moan that comes from deep within her as her orgasm shakes her from head to toe giving her more pleasure from sex than she is used to during this time. After a few minutes she begs him to remove the egg and to replace it with his 9" cock but the professor has other plans. He puts it on low for just one minute as he removes his massive dick from between her breasts and begins to inch his way up towards her face but before he intends on giving his student which by now he knows she is craving he once again turns towards the remote control and switches the speed to high which unbeknownst to him she has never experienced.

Her reaction is: HOLY FUCK and as she finishes this four letter word the professor takes the opportunity to fill the void as he begins to furiously pump his completely shaven cock and balls in and out of her mouth, in and out of her mouth. She wanted more than anything to have her hands released so that she could feel the softness of his freshly shaved balls in her hands and have the ability to hold his cock as she sucked it but she had no way to communicate now that he had half of the large cock in her mouth. In and out, in and out he went every time going forth an inch further as she sucked and sucked his large cock just hoping that he would release his seed deep into her throat but as she felt him begin to tighten up he slowly removed the huge cock out of her mouth and away from her lips and she had a microsecond of disappointment as he moved his body back down to hers aggressively kissing her in all the right areas before finally landing his lips and tongue on her highly sensitive clit. As the egg continued to hum away on high he went to work on bringing her to her 3rd orgasm within 15 minutes. His tongue and mouth met every sudden thrust of his student's now uncontrollable hips and before long she was singing those same happy tunes.

Ooohh, ooohh, ooohh aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, oh fuck that feels good, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god I'm going to cum again, oh god, holy fuck, yes, yes, then it came like a river from deep within as the professor could feel it just below his chin as he saw her thrashing and shaking through every mind blowing spasm and eventually subsiding minutes later as he could see the goose bumps on her skin begin to fade away, he then proceeded to turn the egg back to medium, then to low and into the off position. He gently pulled the egg from within her vagina and as he did this she begged once more to be untied but this time he honored her request and quickly untied her hands, her strength caught him off guard as she quickly pivoted him onto his back as she took the top position and inserted that giant cock into her pussy which she had been craving to have inside her for so long.

The feeling overtook her as he pushed forward and thrusted all 9" of his steel like rod into her pussy, she clamping down and riding the cock for all it's worth, the both of them loving the sensations coming from the feeling of her shaved pussy and his neatly shaved cock and balls coming together after every thrust. It's now her in control from the dominant position with nothing on but the thigh high nylons and the high heel shoes, she looks down at her lover with her tits bouncing up and down, while her hands are firmly planted on his chest for support his are located on her bouncing hips as she now loses control and feels the last of her four orgasms starting to build.

Once again the soft audible moans begin; mmmpphhh, mmmpphhh, mmphh, oh fuck, oh my god, I'm going to cum again, oh god, holy fuck, yes, yes, yes, at that moment she chooses to stop the role playing and shouts out, oh Samuel fuck me, fuck me little brother, blow your seed deep inside me, I need it, I want it, oohhh fuck and as her 4th orgasm hits her, her brother Samuel grunts loudly and says oohhh fuck here it comes Sis and he releases stream after stream of his warm cum deep within his sister's pussy as the two experience the hottest sex they both have ever had. As she collapses on her brother's chest they stay as one holding each other in a warm embrace as there breathing eventually returns to normal.

After a few minutes Wendy moves to engage her brother with a kiss and he is more than willing to return it and after they break the kiss he asks her; so Sis what's in store for the remainder of the weekend? She answers with a smile – Oh, I have a few things in mind!!!

-------------------------------------------------

ALEXIS stops reading and asks herself so this is the type of sex that turns my husband on and makes his dick so rock hard, makes him cum harder and longer than having sex with me, turns him on so much that he can't think about anything else while at work. Okay, if it's incestous and taboo relationships, bondage, role playing and other kinky scenarios he wants that's what I will create for him. But this sexual adventure will not end the way he thinks!

"HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED"

I will make him pay for the two years of guilt, shame, mental abuse, and torment he cast upon me and she refused to let it go. Again she wasn't sure what made her more angry his dishonesty, his outward anger towards her for trying to help him, the way he used her late at night like a prostitute or his private double lifestyle.

Look for next phase of "The REVENGE on Samuel" coming soon!!!