Alex's Bulging Biceps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know."

"The stuff they say about you. Really cruel stuff and none of it true," I added. "Sometimes I want to..."

"Don't bother. They're just acting out for each other," Alex said. "They put me down for the way I look but I'll tell you something, and you can believe it or not. Your choice. The truth is that probably half of the guys that work there or have worked there in the past have hit on me when nobody else is around."

"You're kidding! But why do..."

"Because they would be ashamed for others to think they they wanted to bang the butch," Alex said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Some of them really came on strong too. One guy wouldn't take no for an answer - he's not here any more - and when he started to get grabby I punched him in the nose. Broke it right there at the end of the dock."

"Holy shit."

"It was not long after I started, and Mack happened to see it all," Alex related. "He was the dock foreman then and the asshole ran up to him holding his nose which was flowing like a faucet, screaming to Mack that he should fire that she-male for assaulting him. I figured I was fired and maybe headed to jail but Mack's no fool and like I said, he saw it all. Said he could either apologize to me or resign."

"And?"

"He quit, telling me on the way out that he was only trying to do me a favor by pawing me because nobody else would ever fuck me."

"Damn."

"After that except for the comments, stares and the occasional proposition I get left alone for the most part," before she confided. "I did sleep with one of them but it didn't last. I'm kind of demanding and he wasn't up to it."

"I can understand why," I told Alex, adding, "you don't have to worry about me though. I'm harmless."

"What fun are you then?" she snorted playfully before looking inside the shop. "Pizza's ready."

***

Alex had warned me that her place was no palace and she wasn't kidding. The insides of the apartment in the two story building was as old and tired looking as the outside, sort of like Rocky's apartment in that movie, but while the spartan furnishings were aged the place itself was spotless.

A couch, a TV and a full bookcase was all there was besides the kitchen table and 2 chairs and a set of weights in the corner, but I didn't care a lick about any of that as we sat at the table and ate about half of the pizza.

"Should have taken a shower first," Alex said as we ate.

"Then I would have felt gross because I would be sitting here grubby and you would be sparkling clean," I explained, adding, "besides, if you did take a shower I might have been peeking at the keyhole at you."

That was bold on my part but Alex chuckled and told me that she knew that was something I could never do.

"Don't be so sure," I mumbled. "I'm not the goody-two-shoes you might think I am."

"I'm sure of it, but not because I think you're above it because I've figured out you've got a streak of pervert in you. I'm sure you wouldn't peek through the keyhole only because there isn't any keyhole," I was informed. "The door doesn't stay closed though. Always pops open a bit so you could just stand there and look to your heart's content."

"I - uh - er - duh,' I babbled incoherently before telling Alex I was sorry.

"Nothing to apologize for."

"Yes there is. I mean, you just said you hate it when guys stare at you," I responded while looking across the table at her.

"Totally different. I hate it when people look at me like I'm some kind of exhibit at a freak show or a human oddity," Alex explained. "You? You're different. You look at me like - well -differently. Like I turn you on for one reason or another."

"I'm infatuated with you," I blurted out as I'm sure my face started to redden, and throwing all my cards in I confessed, "I think I love you."

"Stick with infatuation Peter," Alex quipped dryly. "You're 19. I've got socks older than you. Besides, I'm more than happy with infatuation. You're a breath of fresh air for me down in the squalid dump."

"Even though I look at you a lot?"

"Hey, you're in my apartment and it's Friday night. Does that tell you anything?"

"If I'm in the way - if you have plans..."

"If you weren't here I would probably pump some iron and watch TV, so no, you aren't interrupting anything."

"You must really like to lift weights," I suggested.

"Not really, but it's something to do. Otherwise I'd be sitting on the couch with a spoon and a quart of ice cream or laying in bed jamming a dildo in myself," Alex told me. "Lifting is something I took up in college for rehab after I had back surgery. It started out with little barbells but once I healed some I took it to extremes."

"You should enter body building competitions. I mean, I don't know anything about it but it seems like you would be a natural, you know?"

"Funny you should mention that," Alex said, grimacing as she stood up and went off to what I assumed was a bedroom, and when she came back she was holding a couple of glossy 8 X 10 photos which she presented to me.

"Almost 20 years ago, but that's me," Alex declared, and even though she was younger and a bit different with a girly haircut it was her, with one photo of her in a bikini standing by a trophy and the other of her in the same bikini only shimmering with oil and standing in a bodybuilder pose that accentuated every muscle in her body.

"Alexandria Patton," I said while reading the plague at the bottom of the photo. "That's a beautiful name. Would you mind if I called you..."

"Alex," she said curtly. "Which do you like better? The 22 year old me or this old broken down version?"

"I dunno," was my response as I looked at the photo, and while the youthful version was like looking at a different woman all together with her hair a little longer and her features a bit more feminine, not to mention that in the picture her gorgeous armpits looked as smooth as silk, I decided, "I like you both."

"That's not an answer," Alex challenged as she moved from behind me to the other side of the table. "Stop being the politician."

"I can't help it. I think both editions are incredibly erotic looking."

"Erotic? I don't get that much anymore."

"It's true," I assured her and then asked if she had any extra pictures because I would love to have one and explained, "To remember you by."

"Or to look at while you get yourself off?" Alex snickered, not mincing words as usual, and that had me drop one of the photos in shock.

"Geez," I said after picking it up, and trying to change the subject asked, "Why does it matter which version of you I like best anyway?

"Just having fun trying to figure out your fetish," she told me as she eased back into her chair.

"Fetish?" I asked, not really sure what the word meant back then but having a feeling it meant I was some kind of pervert.

"Yeah, we all have at least one," I was informed. "And you Peter? I've got it narrowed down to a couple of things. I don't know for sure, but the most endearing thing about you is that you try so hard not to be obvious about it."

"I do?"

"You play poker?" Alex asked me, and after I shook my head no she elaborated. "That's a good thing because you'd go broke. You're the kind of guy that would act like butterflies are flying out of your ass if you had more than a pair."

I was embarrassed hearing that but hearing Alex's raspy laugh made it all worthwhile. As she settled back in the chair and twisted a bit I saw her grimace a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked and after mentioning about seeing her grimace I noted, "At work I see you contort a lot - never saw a grimace though."

"I would never give them the satisfaction of thinking I can't handle the job or needed help," Alex explained.

"Is it from your back surgery?"

"Yeah, that and just getting old. When I stop working everything tightens up on me from the neck down and it takes a minute to get loose again," Alex told me. "You should see me trying to get out of bed in the morning."

"Okay," I mumbled meekly, but it was loud enough for her to hear and roar in response.

"That's it Peter. Say what you feel, I must be infecting you or something," Alex encouraged me. "That was a good one."

"Slipped out," I admitted. "Better than sitting her thinking it with butterflies flying out my butt."

"True," she chuckled as she tossed a pizza crust into the box and rolled her head around her shoulders. "That was more a case of the man slipping out of you. I like that too."

"Would it help if I rubbed your neck?" I suggested. "I mean, I don't know anything about massages or anything but..."

"Sold," Alex interrupted, and without hesitation stood up and took her shirt off, revealing a yellow tank top that was cut like a wrestling uniform, showing a lot more skin that the men's t-shirts she had worn before, and then she spun the chair around and sat on it backwards.

I stood up then, my knees threatening to turn to jelly as I walked around to Alex as she sat there with her elbows on the back of the chair, while I prepared to touch my dream woman for the first time.

"Don't be afraid to dig in," Alex said as I put my hands on the back of her thick neck, and while her skin was warm it felt like I was trying to knead granite. "I won't break."

So I started using all my strength to squeeze her neck while she rolled her head, and then getting bold moved my hands down her shoulders and back up, my fingers able to work into the sinewy muscles as I leaned into Alex.

"That's it."

Alex was liking my work although my hands were already starting to ache so I tried to keep my mind off that and concentrated on the shoulders I was digging into. Alex's skin was pale and flawless although with the sleek cut top exposing more skin, along with almost the entire devil tattoo I was able to see a little faint acne scars on her back.

So she wasn't perfect, I thought to myself as I looked down past the top of her jet black scalp at her nipples poking at the fabric, trying to wiggle so my erection had room.

"That was good what you said a quite while ago," Alex mentioned. "Asking whether I was okay and offering to rub my neck. Very smooth, but then you screwed up."

"Screwed up?" I wondered aloud.

"Yeah. The offer of rubbing my neck? Very good - and you get extra points for moving down to my shoulders so smoothly too - but then you started telling me how you didn't know anything about massage and that where you went wrong."

"I don't understand," was my honest response as Alex rolled her shoulders around under my kneading, and then she lifted her arms up a bit and clenched her hands together, making her biceps bulge and all the muscles ripple.

"Oh, you read my mind," Alex said as my hands went down her shoulders and up to her biceps where the muscles stood out like their were softballs under her skin.

My hand was on that chain tattoo although it couldn't reach all the way around, so I dug my thumbs into the outside of her arm while my fingers began playing the insides of her biceps like a piano.

"Where was I?" Alex asked herself. "Oh yeah. The part about not knowing how to massage. You should have just said, hey, you look like you could use a massage, and then go do it."

"But I don't know how to give a massage," I protested.

"So?"

"You would know I didn't know what I was doing," I told Alex, and as she twitched my hands slipped a little, enough to where I could feel her armpit hair on the side of my little finger, and that was when I started feeling lightheaded.

"What difference would it make by then?" Alex asked while I tried to let my hands inch down ever-so-slowly. "Just like if you apply for a job and they ask if you can do something - unless it's something like brain surgery - say yes. Chances are you'll be able to figure it out."

"Just like you've figured out massaging," Alex cooed in a tone I hadn't hear before, but maybe that was because she wasn't used to having her armpits massaged, something made easier when she linked her fingers behind her neck.

All my fingers were stroking under her arm while my thumbs dug into her shoulders, and I made sure not to pull on the soft dense hair as my heart raced wildly, stunned that Alex was letting me do this.

"Don't you dare stop," Alex said softly, and that made me feel less weird and more bold.

"So what should I have said?" I asked in a voice that almost broke.

"You should have said was that I looked like I needed a massage and then said, hey, why don't we go into her bedroom where you can strip off your clothes, hop into bed and get comfortable, and if you have any lotion I can give you a massage from head to toe?"

"Heh-heh," was my initial reply, but Alex didn't join in my laugh so I added, "I can't imagine what you would have said to that."

"Guess you'll never know," Alex whispered as she leaned back towards me a little and looked up.

"A - a punch in the nose?" I suggested, thinking back to what she did to that guy at work.

"No, no chance of that," I was told.

I loosened my grip and started to lightly rake my fingernails through her chiseled armpits, causing Alex to shiver in response, and when I looked down our eyes met.

"Are you a virgin Peter?" Alex asked, and I froze up, starting to panic with my eyes beginning to tear up because this was actually happening, not just one of the fantasies I had enjoyed in bed or the shower since I met her.

"No, not really," I croaked, which was really stupid to hear but there had only been one - Becka - and while we did it a lot she had been my only conquest and she was pretty much a kid like me. "Just one girl I mean."

"Am I coming on too strong?" Alex asked, lowering her arms and trapping my hands under her arms playfully. "I have a tendency to do that."

"I'm scared," I confessed.

"Of me? Don't be. Nothing to be scared of Peter," Alex told me. "You're doing more than fine so far."

"I am?" I asked with a little snort before continuing while hoping my attempt at humor was obvious. "Well, you look like you need a massage, so why don't we go into the bedroom..."

"We're past the massage stage," I was told, but the rest is a blur.

I recall Alex spinning up out of the chair and climbing all over me, so in self-defense I climbed back into her, and that was how we must have made it into the bedroom, clawing at each other and kissing in a frantically sloppy way until we literally fell into bed.

I wanted this all to slow down, to enjoy finally getting to see Alex naked, but it was all just glimpses as our clothes got torn off, and in my case that wasn't an exaggeration as the snap on my boxer shorts became a casualty due to my dream woman's enthusiasm which for whatever reason matched my own.

When I got Alex's panties down - white panties that were practically dripping wet - I got a only a glimpse of what looked like a jungle of pubic hair before she pulled me on top of her and shoved my erection into her pussy.

Not much more than a minute late I had cum, and for a time I was afraid I wouldn't even last that long, but Alex had come as well, scratching and clawing my back while sinking her teeth into my collarbone.

As I was draped on top of Alex with my dick deflating inside of her, I felt my member being clenched somehow by her pussy which was like a vise. She told me not to move so I stayed where I was on top of Alex while we continued to kiss, my slight weight probably like a fly on her, and then it felt like my dick was being put through a wringer down there.

"Come on baby," Alex was imploring me as her hands went down to my ass and grabbed my cheeks hard while somehow she was bringing me back to life inside of her.

I have been blessed with the penis that, while sadly lacking in thickness was considerably larger than average lengthwise, which along with her incredible muscle control down there kept me where I was, not that I wanted to leave of course.

"Oh yeah!" Alex snarled when she felt me come back to life, and while I wasn't as hard as I had been before it was enough for her because I ended up getting thrown around so I was on my back with a wild-eyed Alex riding me like a cowgirl.

My hands went up to her breasts, the rather small globes a perfect fit for my hands with her stubby nipples hard in my palms, and as I kneaded them Alex did some sort of dance on me.

Alex was contorting wildly as she bounced up and down on my dick, those ripped arms flailing and her head rolling around like she was dancing to music I wished I could hear while she cursed and ranted.

"CUM!" she suddenly yelled as her hands came up on top of mine and forced me to squeeze her breasts a lot harder than I wanted but she was obviously.

Alex yelling "cum' was either an announcement that she was having an orgasm or a command that I was to cum myself, but I wasn't there yet. Alex was however, so I had a ringside seat to see her orgasm. Every vein and muscle in her neck and shoulders bulged as her body convulsed, and then she collapsed on top of me.

Unlike her, I could feel the weight on top of me, but it was a sweet discomfort as I embraced her sweaty body. She probably thought I had cum with her - I hadn't but that was okay because what I was feeling was as good as any orgasm - and her words that followed were equally good.

"Damn, you're good Peter," Alex told me as she did a push up to raise herself off of me, and I mumbled something like "you too", but in reality I hadn't done a thing. I had pretty much been equipment for her manipulations, and that was fine by me because left on my own my nervousness might have screwed everything up.

"You sharpen the head of this thing," Alex declared after she rolled over onto her side and grabbed my flaccid member, "and this thing would be a helluva spear. Wasn't expecting equipment like this on you."

I smiled at that while resisting the urge to tell Alex that when we broke up one of the few girls that had seen it had told me that I had a needle dick, apparently less impressed with my reed-thin 8" than my current co-worker seemed to be.

Now was my chance to look over Alex as she reclined at my side, chest heaving as she looked at the ceiling, so I rolled onto my hip and looked over at her.

"Sorry about what I did to you," Alex said to me, and while I wouldn't know what she meant until I got a chance to look in the mirror, I was oblivious to everything but Alex who seemed amused at the way I was probably drooling on her. "I get a little crazy when I haven't had any for a while."

Giving me a wry smile, Alex nonchalantly brought her arm up and put her hand behind her head, and while I knew why she was doing this I was more than happy to look.

"Hope I don't smell," Alex quipped as I got to enjoy her magnificently sculpted bicep just inches from my face, and if there was any scent rising from the thick tuft of black hair that filled her exposed armpit I didn't notice. "Not very polite of me to lay like this."

"Forgiven," I mumbled while I put my hand on her somewhat flat chest and gently kneaded her breast until I got the nerve to slide my hand under her arm, and when I let my fingers rake though the moist jungle I got a shiver from Alex in return.

"I'm really sensitive there," I was informed. "Back when I used to shave my pits for bodybuilding competitions the feel of the razor would drive me nuts."

"That might be fun," I suggested while toying with her soft fur and remembering how she looked in that bodybuilding photo. "If you ever decide to go back into it, I could be your manager and do things like shave you."

"That's a deal, but relax because I'll never get back into that. Not only is it infested with drugs, but I was never that good anyway."

"You looked amazing," I protested but she disagreed.

"For an amateur I was alright, but compared to the real pros I was nothing. I had a decent upper torso but because of my back I could never do the work needed to get my lower half looking decent, even after my surgery," Alex explained. "The only people who thought I was built never looked below my waist."