Alex's Bulging Biceps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex did have legs that didn't match the rest of her, and they were rather shapely and feminine even with the dusting of hair on the insides of her calves and the tops of her thighs.

"Well, the offer stands," I concluded because I was willing to do anything for her, and my loyalty only grew because she seemed so accepting of the things I was doing to her.

I was playfully biting her bicep very lightly just above the chain tattoo, and Alex countered by tensing her arm, turning that bicep from merely firm to more like granite. and making it a hard pillow.

"There you go again," Alex cackled when I nibbled my way into her chiseled armpit, the slightly tart scent seeming to act as a stimulant to me while I loudly devoured the furry hollow, causing my lover to nearly fall off the bed with her spastic reaction. "That does it!"

Apparently being driven crazy by my attacks on her sensitive underarms, Alex spun around and was on top of me in a matter of seconds, holding my wrists down with her iron grip and looking down at me like a conqueror.

"Try to escape," Alex challenged me, but that idea was absurd from the start, and as I told her, why would I want to get loose?

"Your cock is hard again, you little pervert," Alex announced, as if I didn't know. "Bet you want to put that spear in my pussy again, don't you?"

"Okay."

"How about we do something for me?" she asked.

"Anything."

"Okay," Alex said, and a minute later I was kneeling behind her holding a tube of lubricant while she was on all fours telling me what she wanted, her brief synopsis more like a director explaining a script.

"Not too much lube," I was cautioned, and then Alex added, "with that skinny pecker of yours I probably don't need any at all."

"Hey!" I protested, not expecting that from her.

"Just kidding you baby. Trying to get you all pissed off so you don't wussy out on me," I was told. "I want it as hard as you can do it. Drill my ass like it's your enemy, and don't forget the other stuff I told you to say and do either. No mercy unless I say the word."

"Okay," was my reply, and while I was okay with the idea that I was about to have anal sex for the first time and was actually looking forward to it, the other things I was having problems with.

The things Alex wanted me to say and the way she wanted me to treat her were way out of character for me, especially if I was to direct it all towards somebody I might have been close to being love with, but like she told me I had said I would do anything for her, and this was for her.

"Don't expect you to understand, any more than I fully get all that turns you on," Alex had explained. "I can't even explain it, all I know is that is gets me off like you won't believe."

So there I was behind an ripped amazon who was leaning forward and wedging her hands between the mattress and the headboard as if that was going to be restraining her while presenting her ass to me for my abuse.

"You fucking slut," I started with after lubing my dick and turning my attention to the chasm between her buttocks where hidden in the hair that kept growing up between her legs to her back door was the object of my attention, and as I poked a greased finger around before finding the mark I did my best to snarl. "Your asshole is as hairy as your pussy!"

"Don't you dare try and fuck me in the ass you cocksucker!" Alex snarled much better than I had, and as I pushed my finger in her anus and wiggled it around Alex bucked and struggled to try and get her hands free. "I'll fucking kill you."

"Shut up and take it like a man - since that's what you try hard to be," I snapped while hoping I got the line right, and as I pulled my finger out and replaced it with my boner Alex let out a blood curdling howl into the pillow in front of her.

"It hurts!" Alex insisted although she thrust her butt back each time I thrust forward.

"Shut up dyke, and if your yelling gets the cops here you'll really be sorry afterwards," I snapped, and when I saw Alex jam one hand back into the supposed restraint I began to get into it a little when that reminded me this was Alex's fantasy and not real. "I'm gonna rip your asshole up!"

Remembering my instructions, I slapped the sides of her butt cheeks a few times with increasing force with the sound of flesh on flesh echoing in the small room, and then I raked my fingernails up and down her back, probably not hard enough to suit her but even the faint red streaks that I left made me squeamish.

"No more. Please!" Alex cried out with such sincerity that I would have believed her if they were paired with the word "mailbag", "the word" that she told me really meant stop were she to utter it.

By then I was totally into it, ramming my poker hard in and out of her rectum while I think I was laughing and crying at the same time. I was off my knees and crouched over Alex while I tried not to cum.

"Say it!" I insisted as I grabbed a fistful of her short cropped scalp and yanked it back.

"Sorry. I'm sorry!" was what I guess I was trying to make her say, and she said something else right after that but by then I was cumming.

That was a good thing because Alex suddenly started to convulse violently while squealing into the pillow, and not only was I disengaged from her anus but I found myself holding onto Alex's neck for dear life as she thrashed around before collapsing like she was shot.

My emotions were making my head spin as my sweaty body slid off Alex's broad back. I had just gone through something that had both excited and repulsed me, and to make it worse Alex was gasping and her entire body was shaking.

"Alex!" I yelped as I tried to roll her over to see what was wrong, but she rolled over on her own, and while her face a crimson and she looked like she just went through a car wash, she was fine.

"Damn. I thought I hurt you," I finally said, and got a kiss in return.

"No, you did so good. The only way it could have hurt was if you meant it instead of just playing with me," Alex told me. "You did almost everything I asked, and you were a hell of an actor."

"And to think they made me work on the stage crew back in my high school drama club," I mumbled.

"Someday I might explain that all to you," Alex told me as she made a face and rolled over to the side of the bed to get off of a gigantic wet spot.

"I think we need a shower and a new bed, or at least a change of sheets," Alex said.

"What..." I started to ask but was interrupted just as I was asking her whether she peed the bed."

"No honey. Let's just say that if your face was in my pussy you might have drowned," Alex told me as she brought me into the bathroom where I shared a wonderful shower that lasted until the hot water ran out, and then we dried each other off thoroughly, two more events that easily made my top 10.

Back to the bedroom where I helped strip the bed of the most gross bedding imaginable, and after everything was off we were staring at a massive wet spot on the mattress.

"Only one thing to do," I was told.

"Get a new bed?"

"No. We have to flip this over," Alex told me but then said, "Wait! Be right back."

Alex skipped out of the room, the vision of those muscles rippling as she moved a delight, and when she came back she handed me a felt tipped marker.

"Autograph it!" I was instructed.

"Huh?"

"Sign your name next to the wet spot," I was told. "Write something clever like 'My fault' or 'I made Alex squirt until she passed out' and sign your name. Date it too."

Too confused to ask, I managed to sign my name along with 'My fault' and the date, and that met Alex's approval so we finally turned the mattress over.

"This way, twenty years from now if somebody ever makes me cum like that again and I'm turning the mattress back over, I'll see your name and smile," Alex related as we made the bed.

"Good as new, or almost good as new. I like the scent in this room don't you? Glade should put it in cans. They could call it Alex's bedroom," she suggested, and then in an announcer's voice you might hear in a commercial she said, "Alex's bedroom, a delightful potpourri blending the exotic scents of pussy, semen, ass and sweat."

"Can't see my mother buying it, but it might sell in that Adult Wold Bookstore on Erie Blvd," I suggested, and Alex laughed even if it wasn't as funny as her commercial.

"Hey, do you want to spend the night?" Alex asked. "And don't be a clown and ask if I mean it. You can call your mother if you want."

When Alex said that I gave her a look and waited for the wisecrack she often made when suggesting I was a Mama's boy, but none came.

"Look, you've been a great son all these years, no sense in me causing that streak that to end. Go ahead or else she'll worry," Alex insisted.

I did as she asked, and after we had some more pizza and went back to bed, we christened the new sheets, but it was different. We made love, and while it was nowhere near as crazy or as violent it was special, and afterwards while I held my lover and reveled in the feel of her furry body against me, we whispered even though no one else could hear.

"Crazy day for you I know, Peter," Alex said. "One thing is for sure is that you won't forget me."

That much was true. We continued our affair until I had to go off to school, but we got together whenever I would make pilgrimages home during the holidays, and when next summer rolled around I was able to get that job back because not only was my work okay, as the boss said, I was able to get along with Alex.

The loading and unloading of the truck was something Alex did all year, usually by herself because the workload was lighter, but I think having me around made it better for her. My rewards were aching bones and getting to see Alex in her tank-tops more since she shed the uniform top with much less reason than before.

That summer was like the previous one except I got to enjoy the entire summer having sex with Alex. It got so that I was practically living with her, stopping home every day and spending the occasional night with my mother, but often staying over.

Sex with Alex was demanding, her words not mine, but I was a kid and more than up to the challenge and when I went back to school I warned Alex that I would be back during the holidays to pick up where I left off.

"I'm counting on that Peter," Alex told me as we kissed goodbye for the last time, and after she stopped hugging me she grimaced and contorted her back around, something she had been doing a lot of.

"Go to a chiropractor or your old back doctor," I suggested before I left, and while I felt bad that Alex would have to work alone again and knew she would never suggest to the clowns at work that her back hurt and she could use help, I didn't let it bother me because this was Alex. Wonder Woman. Nothing phased her.

Apparently something did because when I came back home for the holidays and I went to see Alex, her apartment was vacant. I asked someone who lived in the building where Alex moved to and was told she hadn't moved, she died.

Something besides her back, something inside her caused her pain. Cancer? No one I spoke to knew and I never got the details because who was I? I wasn't family, not in the way I could prove, so all I left with were a couple of cards I had sent her and were left in the mailbox unread, and the depressing realization that she had probably died like she mostly lived. Alone.

***

Many years have passed since then, and while my life went on and I've done quite well, like she warned me would happen, I still remember Alex. While I still have a fondness for women's body hair I didn't ever try to replace Alex because she was one of a kind and my wife shares little in common with her.

I was initially attracted to Alex because of her appearance but I fell for her because of her personality and the chemistry we had together. The off beat features she had shared with me turned out to be far from everything, they were just fun things, and that's the way fetishes should be.

***

Thanks for reading.