Alex's Gifts Ch. 06

Story Info
His mentor does her best to calm his sister while he watches.
8.2k words
4.66
53.2k
62

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,071 Followers

Back In The Closet Again

A full day passed before Alex was able to catch his breath. Between work and wrapping up loose ends around the house, he wasn't able to dwell on the events of the past weekend. It was a much-welcomed break from the chaos. Once Tuesday afternoon rolled around he felt the need to get out of the house and hopped on his bike, speeding over to see what his friend Ben was up to.

"Hey man, how's it going?" Ben asked as he opened the door.

"Good, busy with work and stuff. How's it with you? Caught any good shows lately?" Alex asked with a grin. He quickly looked inside to make sure Megan wasn't right there.

"Come on in, nobody else is home. And no I haven't," Ben frowned. "I hope that wasn't a one-time thing. I almost have the camera set up. You'll have to come back and check it out soon."

"You have issues, man. Why don't you just go talk to Megan, try to get closer to her? Who knows what might happen? Might end up way better than just spying on her," Alex said, thinking of his sister by the pool last weekend.

"Yeah right. Never happen," Ben said with finality. "What about Carrie, any progress there?"

"You have no idea, dude. She's pretty much taken me under her wing. Calls herself my sex mentor. She wants to get me into all kinds of trouble," He replied, leaving out the juicy details of their Monday morning encounter.

"Holy shit man. You are so lucky. What is she having you do?" asked Ben, prodding for details.

"That's part of the problem, I don't even know until it happens. She said she just wants to point me in the right direction and let me figure it out naturally, whatever that means," Alex answered, intentionally keeping it vague. "She also said she didn't want to be my girlfriend. Yet, anyway. I got the feeling she doesn't want to be anyone's girlfriend."

"I dunno man, it sounds like you're getting all the positives and none of the negatives out of that deal. Like a friends with benefits situation, or more like friend plus her other friends with benefits." Ben said, obviously over thinking Alex's predicament.

"I guess that's true, but it'd still be nice to be steady with someone, you know?" Alex said and sighed.

"Whatever man, I'd take your parade of hot college girls over a girlfriend any day of the week," Ben said laughing. "Maybe you can put in a good word for me?" he added, obviously jealous of Alex's recent successes with the ladies.

"Sure dude, and I guess you're right. No need to hurry into anything," Alex answered. He felt his phone buzz and looked down at it. "Sorry, I gotta run. A client's freaking out about something."

Ben nodded and said, "Good luck, but I don't think you're gonna need it."

"Later, dude," Alex said as he turned and walked to his motorcycle.

As he rode is street bike home, Alex considered Ben's way of looking at his predicament. He had a girl, but she wasn't his girlfriend, and apparently she wanted him to get his rocks off in as many different ways as he could. He guessed that didn't sound so bad. But it was strange, everything had been strange since that night on the couch with Carrie.

Alex arrived home and parked his bike. Upstairs he could tell his sisters were in their rooms and left them undisturbed. He thought about his mom, she would be coming back from Italy soon which would be a welcome change for Alex. Since their father passed away suddenly she'd struggled to maintain both a household and a steady job.

Alex used a small piece of his fortune to buy their family home in order to give her the freedom to do whatever she wanted, to heal herself after the loss. That money, plus a hefty life insurance payout, meant that she could spend the rest of her life traveling the world if she chose to. So in an unconventional role reversal, mom fled the nest rather than her grown kids. Alex, Lily, and Casey all supported her decision and happily bore the added responsibilities of maintaining the household. But it was a lot of work, and Alex longed to have his mom, a constant source of support, back in his life; even if just for a short while.

He worried about his sister Lily. He knew money wouldn't solve whatever was eating at her. After what Carrie said, he really just wanted her to be happy. She needed direction or she would get into real trouble. But he didn't know what to do, she was so closed off to him. He could only hope Carrie would help her in some way.

Alex sighed and walked into his office. He opened his computer and a line of communication to his panicking client. After ten minutes he resolved the issue and then immediately sent off a thousand dollar invoice, his minimum rate for a rush job. Alex was a computer and network security expert. He kept hackers at bay for a living. He built several core software components while he was in high school that were now used by nearly every large financial institution in the world to secure their networks. He'd since sold the company he founded when he was sixteen but smartly retained the rights and patents to his earliest and most lucrative creations. It pained him to bail on his company after only two years, but it was a deal he couldn't pass up. It secured his and his family's financial future for decades.

Shortly after five o'clock, his phone chimed. "My house at 6" was all it said. Time for another of Carrie's lessons. Alex was surprised that he wasn't even a little bit scared, anxious maybe, and certainly aroused. His pants stiffened while he considered the possibilities of what Carrie may do to him. He hadn't had a released since her lips were wrapped around him. "I'll be there," he replied.

Alex flew through the rest of his work with laser focus, motivated by sex as only a nineteen-year-old could be. At ten to six, he went downstairs and left a note on the table that read "Went to Ben's for dinner, back by 10 - Alex". It was common for him and his sisters to go to out for dinner, especially nights when their mother was gone. His absence wouldn't raise suspicion.

Alex arrived at Carrie's door at exactly six o'clock and parked his motorcycle around the side of her house, out of view of the street. Before he had a chance to knock she opened the door dressed in a billowy off-the-shoulder white blouse with floral embroidery and hip-hugger jeans that flared out from her calves. She was the picturesque image of an angelic hippie chick from the sixties, all that was missing were flowers in her hair.

"Right on time, I like that in a man," she said nodding.

Alex smiled, punctuality was important. He quickly said "Hi," then glanced over his shoulder at the flower beds lining the porch. Spotting what he sought, he said, "Don't move," then quickly skipped back down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Carrie asked in surprise from inside the doorway.

Alex stooped and picked a daisy from the garden. He leaped back up the stairs in two long strides and stood in front of the flummoxed redhead. "May I?" he asked, holding out the white and yellow flower. Without waiting for a response he reached to tuck her curly hair behind an ear and gently pushed the short stem into her fiery mane. He stepped back to admire his work and said, "There, now you're perfect, and you look amazing!" Alex leaned in kissed her lightly, surreptitiously sliding his hand down to quickly cup her mound over her jeans. "You said I could do this whenever I wanted," he whispered in her ear. He stepped back and smiled like a smitten boy.

Carrie laughed, then blushed deep red at his compliments and gestures. She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you, little man," she said, green eyes flashing brilliantly. "And I know, but today this isn't for you," she waved her hands down her front, "Well, not entirely. Come in, let's go upstairs, we don't have a lot of time." Without giving him a chance to respond she turned inside.

Alex closed the door and followed her closely, eyes glued to the tight denim that hugged her sweeping curves. Up the stairs she went, hips swaying hypnotically. She paused midway and Alex bumped into her, nearly planting his face into her butt. Carrie laughed, "You're like a puppy, you know. But I suppose that's to be expected after what I've done to you." She continued walking and Alex gave her an extra step, taking yet another lesson in stride.

He'd only been in Carrie's room once when he was much younger. It was different now, she had movie and rock album posters on the walls. Her desk was cluttered with papers and books, a small laptop peeking out from the mess. Her bed was big, queen sized. She also had a smaller daybed full of cushions and pillows under her window. On the opposite side was a large closet with a pair of slatted bifold doors. Bright white and crimson red blankets, pillows, and throws were positioned strategically. He even noticed a couple stuffed animals seated in the corner.

"Your parents?" he asked.

"Date night, they won't be back until late. Even then they won't bother us," she answered.

"Ok, so what am I doing here?" he asked.

"Your next assignment," she said, turning to face him after closing her bedroom door. She spoke in a matter of fact voice and said, "Lily will be here in less than 30 minutes. She's super pissed off about something. Usually, when she's like this I have to calm her down and then we fuck. And I do mean fuck. Probably multiple times. It's the only way I can bring her out of her bad moods anymore. It should be quite the show and I want you to watch. Every time she comes, I want you to come. Depending on how pissed she is, you may have a hard time with this one. And by hard, I mean soft," she said, chuckling at her cleverness.

Alex's jaw dropped. When Carrie brought up spying on her and his sister Monday morning he assumed he'd get a show like before, heavy petting and maybe a little more. He obviously hadn't realized what he'd signed up for. But Carrie hadn't steered him wrong yet. "Alright, I'll do my best."

"That's my little man, I knew you'd be up for a challenge," she said. "I have something for you that should help. Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"Do I seriously need to repeat myself?" she said in a stern voice.

He did as his mentor instructed. "Underwear too, c'mon we don't have all day," she said, feigning annoyance.

He dropped his drawers and stood stark naked in front of her, his soft noodle starting to inflate. "Aww, isn't he cute," Carrie said in a girly voice. She stepped forward and tapped his shrunken tip with her index finger.

"That's not nice. You know exactly what this thing is capable of," he shot back at her.

"Actually, I don't," she said earnestly, "but that doesn't matter yet."

"Whatever," he said, growing tired of her games. "What do you have for me? Or did you just want me naked so you could make fun of my dick?" he said in a genuinely annoyed tone.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's not fair to make fun of a guy's thing. Especially one as magnificent as yours," she said as she looked longingly at his cock which had quickly grown to its full potential. "Here, try this on," she said, handing him a brown paper bag. "I figured since you like panties so much I would get you a pair of your own."

Alex reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of dark gray satin briefs. They were shiny and slippery and very soft to the touch. He quickly stepped through the leg holes and pulled them on. They fit loosely around his front, leaving ample room for his erection, and hugged his backside comfortably. "Wow these are great," he said, twisting his hips, wiggling his long trunk at Carrie and enjoying how the slick silvery fabric slid against his skin.

"I knew you'd like them," Carrie said.

"Where did you get this?" he asked.

"Online, I'll text you the website. There's a whole world of sexy underwear for men out there, you should think about picking up some. Maybe start a second collection of man panties that you are allowed to ruin with your...stuff," she said with a grin, borrowing a phrase he used the last time they were together.

Alex nodded, absolutely in favor of her suggestion. He was absentmindedly stroking his shaft now, delighting in the gift and thinking about what other racy garments he would buy himself.

"You better save that for later, you're going to need everything you have to pass this test," she said, as Alex flashed her a sheepish grin and stopped touching himself. "I want you to come in them. I don't care if you're wearing them or not, as long as you don't spill a drop. Hear me? Everything you let go goes in there," she said, pointing at his protruding package.

"When was the last time you orgasmed?" she asked.

"You should know, you were there," he said with a toothy grin.

"Very, very good, little man," she nodded approvingly. "Save it for your lovers. Waiting longer will give you more confidence, and it will put you in the mood when opportunities present themselves," she added, thinking he still has a lot to learn.

"Since it's been a couple days you might have a chance after all. However, I will give you one last piece of advice. Lily's first orgasm always takes the longest. After that, she tends to come faster. That's the way it is with a lot of girls. Guys are different, as I'm sure you're well aware. That's the lesson. Learn to last, and learn to time your orgasms with hers. Master that and you will have women eating out of your pants in no time."

Alex nodded, soaking up Carrie's wisdom like a sponge.

"Alright, hop in here," she said, opening one side of her closet. It was remarkably clean and empty. "I put a stool in there for you. Here, take these too," she said, handing him his clothes. "Now look, I'm going to remove these two slats so you can see, but don't get too close or we'll be able to see you," she said motioning at her closet door. "There's no telling what Lily would do if she found you.".

"No kidding," Alex said, the fear of discovery adding to his excitement.

He mounted the stool, naked except for his satin briefs, and sat patiently while Carried wiggled the slats in her closet door loose. "Have you done this before?" he asked.

"Nope, but I've been planning to for a while," she answered. "Ok, all set?" she asked.

"You know it," he said enthusiastically. As she slid the doors shut he said, "Oh, and Carrie?"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Don't go easy on me."

"Wasn't planning on it, little man," she grinned, shaking her head and admiring his newfound confidence. Carrie closed the doors tight, latching them shut and trapping Alex inside.

Alex got situated and investigated the view. He could see pretty much all of Carrie's room except her door and desk. Her daybed was directly in front of him and her queen-sized mattress was to the left. Alex watched Carrie make herself ready. She applied lotion to her neck and freckled chest, lit several scented candles and made sure her beds were tidy.

Ten minutes later he heard Carrie's phone chime and watched her leave the room. A few minutes later he began to make out his sister's voice. She sounded mad, really mad. "...believe he would do that, the little creep," Lily said with animosity in her voice.

"Are you sure it was him?" Carrie asked as they entered the room.

"Who else could it have been? I saw him perving on Natalie at my party. He's a gross little shit!" She was livid.

Alex's heart sank. He knew his sister was talking about him. He'd tried so hard to stay on her good side.

Lily set her handbag down on the daybed and sat next to it, her arms crossed and face crumpled in anger. Carrie closed the door and stood next Lily. She asked her, "How do you know he was in your room?"

Spitting fury, Lily said, "My clothes were all messed up, and my toy box wasn't where we left it. I know it was Alex, sick little bastard. I'm going to have Joe and his friends fuck him up."

Alex cringed in fear. He knew Joe, a starting linebacker on the Sanford State football team. He wouldn't need his friends to teach him a lesson. Dread sank deep into the pit of his stomach, he felt so stupid and shameful sitting there in nothing but a silly pair of underwear, hoping to see his sister have sex with another girl. He knew he hurt Lily but he had no idea how to make it up to her. He was helpless, anything he could do now would only make it a hundred times worse.

"I agree, he is a sick little bastard," Carrie said sympathetically.

Gee, thanks, Alex thought.

"But he's a boy, and all boys his age are sick little bastards," she added.

"I don't care, I can't live with someone who does all his thinking with his little pecker," Lily said with disgust.

"Look, I'm not taking his side, I think what he did was awful and you have every right to be mad, but your brother isn't a bad person. I've gotten to know him a little better lately and yes, you are right, he does think with his pecker a lot, but he's not trying to hurt anyone. I know that for a fact," Carrie said emphatically.

Alex appreciated her defense and the fact she didn't put the word little in front of his pecker.

Lily glared at Carrie, her brow deeply furrowed, arms tightly crossed beneath her chest, "What do you know? You don't have a brother," she spat.

Carrie spoke tenderly as she gently rubbed Lily between her shoulder blades, "Now love, have I ever been bad to you? Do you think I'd start lying to you now, about something like this? Alex doesn't really understand what he's going through, he's behaving irrationally and he can't help it. You remember the boys in high school, right? They were all pervy little shits, like Scotty Simmons, remember him? He used to flip our skirts up when we walked down the hall."

"Yeah, that little fucker," Lily said, softening her face slightly.

"Your brother is different, I know it. Sure, he's still a dirty teenage boy, but he's a good person. And he loves you, and Casey, and your mom," Carrie said firmly, stroking Lily's bright blond hair.

Alex smiled, feeling better. He was going to owe Carrie big time after this.

"How do you know?" Lily asked incredulously.

"I just do, you have to trust me. I'll talk to him, you don't need to send Joe to kick his ass. You know Alex has a huge crush on me. I can be way more persuasive than that boneheaded jock," Carrie said as she ran the back of her hand down Lily's temple, caressing her cheek and jaw.

Lily said, "I want to believe you. I'm just so mad. I feel violated. But you're right, Joe will just make it worse. I'll let you handle it. I just don't understand, you say Alex loves me, but he sure isn't acting like it."

Alex felt horrible, Lily was right. He needed to be a better brother. He needed to show her he did love her.

"I have a feeling he'll soon be changing his ways," Carrie said, her eyes flashing daggers at the closet. "Just leave it to me," she said. The redhead smiled down at her lover, cupping her chin tenderly and pulling her head up until she could see into her deep blue eyes.

"What would I do without you?" Lily sighed as she stared up at Carrie. "Thank you, I trust you. And I love you," she said, her posture softening.

"I love you too, and I don't like seeing you like this. You're so stressed out. It's not good for you, love. You shouldn't be so angry. I want to make you happy," Carrie said softly.

"I'd like that," Lily said calmly. "Can you rub my neck? I have such a bad headache."

Carrie reached under her daybed and slid out a heavy wooden chest. She opened the lid and selected a small glass vial. Carrie climbed behind Lily on the daybed and wrapped her legs around Lily's hips. She swept Lily's platinum blonde hair over her shoulder, removed the vial's cap and poured a small handful of its liquid contents into her palm. She closed the vial and set it down, then quickly warmed her hands by rubbing them together.

Alex could smell peppermint as he watched his sister lower her head. Carrie slid her hands slowly along her narrow neck. When she reached the base of Lily's skull she worked her fingers in tight circles, having found the source of tension.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,071 Followers