Alex's Gifts Ch. 10

Story Info
The party begins and two important lessons are learned.
12.4k words
4.79
43.1k
64

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,069 Followers

This was originally going to be posted as two separate submissions, but reading it as a whole made much more sense. I hope you agree!

Please leave a comment and let me know who you'd rather see more of in coming chapters: Brittany or Sonya. I have places for both, but time alone with our busy protagonist is quickly becoming a limited commodity.

Thanks & Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1: The Slut

Alex strolled around his newly-decorated house admiring some of Jenny's personalized touches. By the front door sat a blue and white decorated table with four colorful gift bags, each bearing a name of one of his soon-to-be guests. Inside he found sunscreen, a pair of swim goggles, and a few nicknacks like hairpins, a brush, and lip gloss. Girly stuff that he never would have thought of.

The living room and kitchen were bursting with color; turquoise, sea green, and bright blues popped everywhere he looked. Streamers hung from the ceiling, curls of ribbons, and paper doilies accented the furniture. Arches of garlands adorned doorways and hallways, mermaid and other ocean-themed decorations were hidden everywhere. Little piles of sweets and colorful trinkets were stacked on every open surface, and over the kitchen island hung a large banner that said 'Congratulations!' in shiny silver lettering. Underneath, Gene's gigantic spread of delicious food was laid out buffet-style, kept warm by heat lamps and chafing dishes.

In the backyard, he found another personalized assortment of items displayed on a wooden padded lounge chair. A folded paper name tag decorated with seahorses sat on each stack of sundries. Alex could see a folded beach towel, a smaller hand towel, a cotton robe, a pair of stylish sunglasses, a broad floppy-brimmed white sun hat, and a pair of flip-flops. Each set was slightly different in color and make, no two items were the same, and yet each set matched perfectly.

Jenny really had gone all out, he thought, shaking his head in astonishment. On the patio, he admired the tables arrayed with candies heaped in plastic buckets complete with little plastic scoops. Next were two large tubs filled with ice and bottles of water, soda, iced tea, and lemonade. Alex was giddy with excitement, Casey was going to love it.

On his way inside the house, Alex closed the blinds to the back door and the shut the kitchen curtains, hiding the view of the backyard from inside the house. Returning to the front of the house he did the same, pulling curtains shut and making sure there was no way to see inside and ruin the surprise.

Two cars pulled into the driveway and Alex felt a lump of anxiety in his throat. He opened the front door and smiled as four beautiful girls piled out and walked up to him. A girl with straight red hair and a remarkably striking face smiled at him, "Hi Alex, I'm Sonya," she said, batting her sharp eyes and flagrantly licking her painted lips.

"Hi Sonya," he said. "And you must be Brittany, hi there," he said with a friendly wave. He thought the blonde girl was very attractive, albeit dressed conservatively and standing with a posture that bespoke hesitancy and nervousness.

"Hi," was all the shy girl said as she flicked a glance in his direction.

"Megan, nice to see you again," he smiled at the petite brunette.

"And Case, welcome back home," he said, giving her a brotherly hug.

Standing in the doorway, he announced in a baritone voice, "Ok girls, I hope you're ready. Welcome to the party!" and then stepped aside.

The girls funneled in and dropped their bags by the door as looks of amazement spread across each of their pretty faces. "Holy shit," he heard Sonya mumble. Megan squealed when she found the gift bag with her name on it. Brittany looked around quietly with eyes spread wide in awe.

"Oh Alex, look at what you did for us!" Casey said, the last girl through the door. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his hips and peppering his face with little kisses.

"Ok, ok, there's still more for you to see, get in here," he said, carrying her inside and depositing her on the floor of the foyer. He ushered the girls into the kitchen.

"Wow, look at all this food," Megan said. "It's all for just us?"

"Yep, this is all yours," Alex said smiling.

"Mmm meatballs! And lasagna! Oh, Alex, you went to Gene's!" Casey said.

"He did all of this. I told him it was for you, and this is what he brought. He even put a couple dozen cannolis in the fridge for you," Alex said grinning at her apparent joy.

"It's too much," was all Casey could say, shaking her head. Meanwhile, the other girls circled the inside discovering the hidden treasures Jenny had stashed around the room.

Casey joined Megan and Brittany as Sonya approached him. "You're a pretty awesome brother," she said, looking him up and down while twirling a lollipop between her red lips. He could see her tongue flick out around the edges of her mouth. She couldn't be any more obvious. Even a couple weeks ago he would have picked up those signals. And then run for his room.

"Thanks. I wanted this to be special for Casey," he said, ignoring her advances.

"I bet you did," she said with a wicked grin, then turned and wiggled her hips back the other way, her short black skirt swaying with each step.

"OH MY GOD!" Alex heard a scream from the back door. Casey was peering through the blinds and jumping up and down. "Alex, what did you do?!?" she yelled in astonishment.

Alex opened the blinds and then the door and the girls poured outside onto the patio.

"Look at that slide!" Megan said.

"And those balloons," Brittany said, eyes wide as she traced the two huge arcs of blue and white across the sky.

"Alex this is the most amazing thing anyone's ever done for me. I can't believe you did all this since this morning!" Casey says as she wraps her narrow arms around him, burying her head into his chest.

"Watch this," Alex says. He grabbed a small remote on the patio railing and pressed a button. The two huge sunscreens folded open in unison and threw shade across the patio and part of the pool. The girls clapped and bounced at the latest surprise.

"How did you do all of this?" Casey asked.

Megan chimed in and added, "Yeah, this is unreal."

"I had a lot of help. That's why I wanted you gone this morning," he said smiling and remembering how badly she didn't want to leave his bed. "There were ten people here two hours ago."

"Wow," was all Casey could manage as she continued to soak in the colorful scene.

"Guys, look at this," Sonya said waving from the other side of the pool. She was wearing the hat and sunglasses addressed to her from the lounge chair. The rest of the girls scampered over to check out their gifts and tried them on. Alex watched in admiration as Jenny's finishing touches went off with a bang. The girls were giggling and complementing each other as they showed off their new accessories. Alex sat down and watched their enjoyment, content that he'd done a good job. He reached for the remote and pushed a second button. Pop music started playing from outdoor speakers mounted on the side of the house. Another of Jenny's thoughtful additions.

The girls screamed when they heard the music and started dancing with each other. Now the party can begin, Alex thought. And begin, it did. Sonya danced her way back around the pool, swaying her hips inside her black skirt. She stood in front of Alex, swinging her delectable body in front of him. She lifted her shirt to reveal a crimson red bikini top which perfectly matched her straight hair and makeup. Her breasts were impressive; smooth, tanned, and easily more than he could handle. He watched as she made them hop and jiggle, her intentions painfully obvious.

Casey and Megan saw what Sonya was doing and joined her, not to be outdone by their foxy friend. Both petite gymnasts lifted their shirts in unison and showed off their bikini tops. Casey's was yellow and Megan had a blue top on. Mimicking their racy friend they shook their chests at Alex and giggled, showing off their matching handfuls.

Sonya turned her back to Alex and flipped up her skirt, giving him a view of her spectacularly round ass. She bent at the waist unnecessarily and unbuttoned her skirt. Sonya bounced to the music and the skirt fell over her hips onto the ground as her tanned cheeks lept and shook. Her bikini bottom matched her top's color, it was high cut on the sides, and narrow down her backside. When she bent it pulled into her crevice and he could see her hills and valley pushing through the tight red fabric between her legs. Sonya saw him staring and gave him an upside down wink between her thigh gap.

Casey and Megan took turns removing each other's shorts, trying their best to be seductive in front of Alex but frequently falling apart into fits of laughter. Both wore basic bikini bottoms that matched their tops and pulled snug around their firm little butts. Alex found the display more cute and amusing than arousing. Sonya was certainly the most sexual of the three, but her obvious advances did nothing to Alex. For the most part, he ignored her, choosing instead to focus on his lovely sister and her knockout friend Megan as they played in each others' arms, dancing to the music. He fed off their energy and excitement, he could tell they were attracted to one another. It made him remember what he saw on the video feed before Jenny interrupted him earlier in the afternoon. And that aroused him. He could see Sonya trying harder and harder to win his attention and failing in frustration. She was obviously used to being the center of a boy's attention.

Megan stopped dancing and pointed at the slide. "Look at Brittany!" she exclaimed. The four watched as the quiet blonde girl gingerly reached the top step and pulled herself into the chute. She was dressed in very modest blue and white polka-dot one-piece swimsuit that covered her from neck to mid-thigh. With her hands raised, she screamed a "Weeee!" as she rocketed down the curved slide and hit the water with a splash.

"That looks like so much fun," Casey squealed, grabbing Megan's hand. Alex watched the two run over to the slide, bikini-covered butts bouncing exuberantly as they started to climb the stairs up to the slide. Sonya huffed and pulled on her robe before walking into the house. Five minutes later Alex followed, needing something to eat. He didn't see Sonya, but then he didn't look for her either. Instead, she found him. As he stood at the counter finishing a plate of ravioli, feeling satisfied with how the party started, he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist and a feminine body press up against his back. He knew who immediately it was, he could feel her large breasts pushed against him.

"Don't you think I look good?" Sonya asked in a sultry yet sulky voice over his shoulder.

My goodness, Alex thought, was this girl really that insecure? "Of course I do, any guy would," he said, telling the truth.

"Then why weren't you watching me?" she asked, now pouting.

"I was watching you. And the other girls," he said, starting to become annoyed at her pathetic advances. Sonya reached down and grabbed at his crotch. Alex calmly gripped her wrist and moved her away.

"Oh, come on, don't you want to have some fun?" Sonya asked, kissing his neck.

Alex shrugged his shoulders firmly to get her to stop. Now he was angry, and Alex almost never got angry. He turned around and talked straight into her forehead, "Look, stop trying so hard. Yeah, you are hot, but acting like that is not attractive. Not to me at least. You're obviously used to getting your way with boys. And I've known girls like you before, they picked on me in school and had their boyfriends bully me and beat me up because it made them feel good to have that power. I couldn't even talk to girls, any girls, after that. It took me five years just to work up the courage to ask one out. So knock it off," he said sharply and pushed her hips away from him, gently but firmly.

Sonya gasped, she wasn't used to being rejected by a boy. Let alone talked to like that. She didn't know how to respond. She was intrigued, however, naturally wanting what she couldn't have.

Alex had an idea. But it was so out of character that he wasn't sure he could pull it off. This girl obviously needed to be taught a lesson, taken down a peg. But he didn't want to ruin the party. He knew Casey liked Sonya, and if she stomped off there would be hell to pay. Carrie's assignment was also in the back of his mind, and he had to give Sonya what she wanted if he was going to continue his training. But maybe he didn't have to give it to her the way she was used to getting it.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Alex asked rhetorically, turning her words back against her. He tried to sound aggressive and act intimidating, which was very unnatural for him. He stood up straight and stuck out his chest, towering over the girl even though she was only six inches shorter than he was.

"Y...yes," Sonya stammered.

"Do you want to have some fun?" he asked, glowering down at her. He grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against his outthrust hips.

Sonya squirmed but answered "Yes," in a timid voice. She was far too embarrassed to say no after what she'd just tried to do.

"Then get on your knees and suck my dick," he spat.

"O..o..okay," Sonya stuttered again. Unsure what to make of Alex's shift in mood. She slowly started to bend her knees and then felt Alex push firmly on the top of her head, forcing her down onto the hard tile floor.

Alex unbuttoned his pants and unceremoniously dropped them with his underwear. "Suck it. Make it hard," he commanded, maintaining his aggressive facade. He was looking out the kitchen window at the girls having fun playing in the pool together. He knew they wouldn't be able to see what Sonya was doing, or more to the point, what he was going to do to her.

Sonya looked at Alex's trimmed package. He was limp, maybe four inches long. She'd never seen a soft one up close before, boys were always hard by the time she went down there. "Go on, I said suck it," Alex demanded again, more forcefully this time, pressing his flaccid cock into her face. Sonya winced as she took his limp dick between her lips. She pulled it all the way into her mouth and flicked his little tip with her tongue. This can't be right, she thought.

Alex's excitement grew, he could tell this was embarrassing for her and he enjoyed that immensely. The sensations of her tongue and wet heat from her mouth were more than enough to swell his shaft. Sonya could feel it start to rise, growing, and growing, and growing. She paused, unsure how big he would get. "I didn't tell you to stop, keep sucking," Alex barked, grabbing the back of her head and pushing it against his crotch. He heard Sonya mumble something but didn't care. He was fully erect now, and she was trying her hardest to keep her mouth wrapped around his girth.

"Do you like my cock, Sonya?" he asked, looking down at her with a scowl.

She released him and said, "Yes, I do. It's amazing." And it was, she'd never had such a big one inside her before. It immediately made her wet.

"Good, now get back to work," he said, forcing it back into her mouth. Alex put both hands on the back of her head to hold her in place and started to thrust his hips, driving into her mouth. He knew he could easily hurt her, but the pain wasn't his goal, it was humiliation. Payback for what her kind did to him when he was a little kid in school.

Alex rammed into her mouth, pushing his shaft down her throat until he heard her start to gasp and cough. He widened his stance, grabbed two handfuls of red hair, and fucked Sonya's mouth.

"Do you like that? My big cock in your mouth?" he said sneering down at her, now fully in character. She looked up at him with mascara streaming down her face, her eyes red and watery from coughing and gagging. Sonya could only nod with Alex's angry manhood stuffed into her. He pumped into her once, twice, and a third time, each time deeper and harder, listening to her heave and choke.

The fourth time he shoved into her throat he felt something in her relax and open. His cock slid all the way down her gullet, her nose now pressed into the mound of shaved hairs above the base of his shaft. She gagged and sputtered but didn't try to pull away while she huffed breaths through her flared runny nose. Spit and snot dripped down his balls as he held her there for a full ten seconds, feeling her throat constrict and pull against his cock. It felt amazing, but he was too focused on her humiliation to analyze a new sensation.

He slid back out of her throat and mouth and Sonya gasped for air. Not stopping, Alex put his hand around his sensitive red knob and jerked himself off in front of her. With his other hand, he grabbed her chin tightly and lifted her ruined face. A few seconds later he came, spraying a rope of cum into one eye and then the other, intentionally aiming at his targets. He shot a load into her nostrils, down her forehead, and then dribbled the remainder onto her hair, milking every last drop from his cock. He disgraced her, spoiling her looks and her image. He brought her down to the same level as she regarded the boys she toyed with. And it felt great.

"Did you enjoy that, Sonya?"

"Yes, Alex," she said with a meek smile, unable to see clearly through her stinging eyes. Her face was completely ravaged, doused in cum and smeared makeup. Her hair was a mess, his hands had ruined her styling and his sticky goo caused it to clump and mat together. Her eyes were red like she'd been crying for hours. Her jaw hurt a lot, and her throat was raw. On the inside, she was a mixed bag of emotions. A boy had never forced her like that. She liked it a great deal, but she also felt humiliated for myriad reasons: because of how he controlled her, and because of how she acted toward him initially, but mostly because of what he said happened when he was younger. That shot rang true. She was that mean person he described, she thought, as a faint glimmer of empathy began to creep into her narcissistic soul.

"Good. I hope you learned your lesson. Now go clean yourself up and enjoy the party."

"I will, and thank you," Sonya said in an obedient voice.

Alex turned away from her and pulled up his pants, not making any effort to acknowledge her. He went up to his room and sat on his bed. Holy shit, he thought, did he really just do that? It simultaneously made him disgusted and aroused. He'd never exercised forceful power over a girl, he'd just let his natural demeanor and looks do the work. This opened a whole new door for him, he'd have to talk to Carrie about it.

Alex heard the shower in his bathroom turn on. That little slut, he thought, there were three bathrooms closer she could have used. Sonya hadn't learned the lesson, she was playing her little tricks again and he felt his anger rising.

Alex checked the bathroom door and of course, it was unlocked, it wasn't even fully closed. He stepped in quietly. He could see Sonya's crimson bikini on the floor, confirming his suspicions. He added his clothes to the pile and stepped up to the shower curtain. He peeked in and saw her back was turned as she washed her face. He stood, staring at her beautiful body between the crack in the curtain. She really was stunning, easily on par with his sister Lily in terms of proportions. She was a little shorter, but that made her features seem even larger. He stroked himself to full stiffness watching her nakedness and then threw open the curtain.

"What are you doing here?" Alex yelled, erection in hand.

Sonya screamed in surprise but made no effort to cover herself. "Alex! Sorry, I thought maybe if you knew I was in here you'd come to join me," she said, putting on her fake seductive girl smile and jutting out her chest.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,069 Followers