Alex's Gifts Ch. 19

Story Info
A morning surprise and his first wild day at work.
8.2k words
4.62
31.1k
38

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

Content warning: More watersports in this one, similar to Ch. 14. If that's not your thing, move along after Alex heads to the locker room.

Thanks & Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Day

Alex was startled out of his restful slumber by an unusual disturbance. He blinked open his sleep-filled eyes and looked down his bed. It was dark, but he could still make out two large shapes under his blanket moving slowly in his direction. At first, he was startled, his half-awake brain taking a few moments to adjust to consciousness. Then he felt warm skin brush against his legs and smiled. Leaning over, he checked the time; it was early, just before sunrise. He switched on his desk lamp, yawned, and laid his head back against his warm pillow.

"Good morning, ladies."

Casey and Megan giggled under his blanket and continued creeping forward. Alex threw back his cover to reveal two petite topless brunettes shimmying their way up his naked body. They looked up at him with mischievous grins, hovering over his prone body. Megan bent down and ran her long tongue over his flaccid member while his sister Casey gently caressed the tight package between his thighs, cupping his balls and idly stroking his wrinkled purse with her fingertips.

Alex moaned to show his appreciation and spread his legs slightly. Casey straddled one while Megan wrapped herself around the other. Looking down, he could see each was wearing a new pair of panties he'd given them the night before. His sister had on a metallic grey thong with inch-thick black bands hugging her narrow hips. Megan's pair was lacy and red, pulled high to her slender waist. He could see over her back where the frilly fabric dwindled into a single cheek-splitting strip as she leaned down to continue encouraging him with her soft wet lips and tongue.

"Enjoying my gifts, I see."

Casey spoke up, "We had fun playing who-got-what last night."

"I bet you did," Alex said, a little sorry he'd missed the show, but knowing he wouldn't have to wait long to discover how the spoils were divided.

"There's my boy." Megan beamed down at Alex's hardened state, proud of her accomplishment.

"We wanted to say thanks after what you did," Casey purred.

"It was Casey's idea to sneak in here before Lily got up, but we couldn't decide what to do to you," Megan added, still focused on his arousal.

"So we thought maybe you would tell us what you want," Casey offered, biting her lower lip.

Alex thought for a few moments and remembered how enjoyable Carrie's early-morning wake up felt. "I'd like if you shared me," he said, continuing the theme from the night before, then added, "With your mouths."

Casey nodded and grinned. Megan needed no further instruction and inhaled his flared tip into her hot mouth, wrapping his ridges with her wet lips. Wasting no time, the fiery girl swallowed him whole, driving his girth into her throat and sliding him out with a pop, tendrils of saliva hanging from her pink lips.

"Holy cow, Meg," Casey said with eyes wide. "You're really getting good at that."

Megan grinned, spittle dripping down her chin, and tenderly wrapped a hand around his base, pointing him towards his sister. Casey leaned in and took his tip into her mouth, bobbing her head slowly and licking his sensitive ridges with her tongue. Megan leaned down low and ran her tongue through the crease in Alex's upper thigh, then moved inward and puckered her lips, pulling one of his wrinkled orbs into her mouth. Casey released her liplock and moved down next to Megan, wrapping her hot mouth around his second tender plum.

Alex groaned as the two girls gingerly played with his sack, slathering it in saliva as they traded his testicles back and forth. In unison they traveled up his shaft, lips locked on either side and tongues overlapped. They came to his tip and each girl lovingly caressed his sensitive head, flicking and teasing at his glistening knob while running their hands over his body. Alternating turns, each girl took him in her mouth while the other focused their oral attention on his shaft. They traded him back and forth a dozen times, dining on his cock while looking up at him with large longing eyes.

Alex soon felt his climax rising and began squirming under their attention, letting them know he was close. Casey grasped his shaft and held him straight. The two girls turned their heads and slid their tongues sideways along his tip, holding him gently with their pouty pink lips. They hummed in unison as Casey began stroking him with a slender hand below their chins. Their throaty vibrations and twin probes thrashing against his sensitive skin quickly pushed him over the edge.

Barking out a loud grunt, Alex shot a white string straight into the air between the girls' mouths. It landed with a splash on their upturned cheeks, followed by a second and third. Then Megan engulfed his tip, sucking the next spurt out of him before handing him back to Casey just in time for her to capture the next eruption in her mouth. Megan cleaned Casey's cheek with her tongue while his sister suckled lightly on his spasming cock. They traded places again, this time with Casey lapping his spilled seed from Megan's face while she held him peacefully in her mouth as his convulsions calmed.

"Mmm, thank you, girls. That's the best way I've ever woken up," Alex said dreamily. "Now, come here." Holding out both arms he quickly wrapped up his beautiful ladies and pulled them in. They peppered his neck, face, and forehead, taking turns locking lips with him while the other bombarded him with sweet little kisses. The girls calmed and laid at his sides, nuzzling into his neck and wrapping their lithe bodies around his. He threaded a shoulder under each and held them tight with his strong arms, caressing their soft skin with both hands.

They lay like that until the sun came up and the first rays split through Alex's bedroom curtains. Casey sighed and rolled away, standing and motioning for Megan. She blew him a wordless kiss and waved, bravely knowing that it was best if she wasn't in his room when the rest of the house woke. Alex smiled and nodded in understanding, but his eyes were sad, as were his sister's.

"I'll see you tonight, have a good day at work," he offered as they turned towards the door, knowing it wasn't what they wanted to hear. They left quietly without another word.

Alex groaned and sat up, thinking of what to do about Lily. Thanks to Carrie's confession he knew she'd had a sexual relationship with their father for years. Was that so different than what he and Casey were doing? Could she understand that? He knew he couldn't risk just coming out with it, it would certainly damage her already fragile state. A few fleeting moments of euphoria with Casey and Megan were not more important than the mental health of his elder sister. Lily's recovery was not tantamount to his and Casey's desire to sleep in the same bed together; no, it was more than that. He was making the right choice, and he knew Carrie would agree, as much as it pained him and his little sister.

Dressing plainly, Alex went into his bathroom. He quickly took care of his morning routine; brushing his teeth, showering, and shaving, before heading into his office. It was just before seven o'clock when he sat down to check his work email. Fortunately, things were quiet and he turned his attention to Natalie. The last time he sat in his office chair she stood in his doorway dressed seductively in matching bra and panties. Shaking her exotic bronze body from his mind, he focused on coming up with a plan for how the stunning technically-minded girl could help him with his consulting business.

Alex pulled together a collection of documentation that covered the bulk of his early inventions. His current work primarily involved solving problems that were introduced into his carefully designed creations by outside actors. Bugs, in other words. Bugs that would have been avoided by him, but inevitably cropped up when a poorly trained replacement attempted to replicate his skills. He didn't mind, it wasn't an ego thing. In fact, it kept him busy and needed by people that he, in turn, may one day need.

Alex devised a clever problem for Natalie to solve. A test of sorts, relatively simple for him, but based on a real-life scenario that he had recently encountered and was paid several thousand dollars to resolve. He wrote up a bug report identical to the one he'd originally received and packaged all of the materials together onto a USB drive. He also printed a non-disclosure agreement she'd have to sign before receiving the files. Alex took no chances with his intellectual property, his legacy depended on it.

If Natalie could solve the problem then there would be hope she could handle more difficult assignments. Alex had faith, but with tech, the proof was in the results. It was easy to talk shop, but much more difficult to deliver working solutions consistently and quickly. He'd been burned many times in the past by employees that couldn't code themselves out of a wet cardboard box yet looked perfect on paper.

Yawning and stretching, Alex stood and went back to his bedroom. He gathered the gear he'd need for his first full day at the YMCA and then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning," Alex said to Lily and Carrie. They were still dressed in pajamas, looking like they'd just woken up. Their sleepy faces turned his way and smiled.

"Morning," said Carrie as sunlight struck frizzy red hair, forming an amber halo atop her drowsy visage.

"Hey Alex," said his gorgeous sister, stifling a yawn.

Alex fixed himself a sandwich to take to work in case he needed lunch, then poured a bowl of granola and joined the two coeds at the table.

"Ready for your first day?" asked Lily.

"I am, I think. How about you?"

"My shift doesn't start until ten, so I'm taking it slow this morning," Lily responded. "I am excited though, Lynn and I are going to have so much fun."

Alex grinned. He'd love to be there to see the two knockouts selling sexy lingerie at Victoria's Secret. "That's great!" he said, sharing her enthusiasm. "How about you, Carrie? Any big plans for the day?"

"I'm going to go with Lily and do a little shopping," she said with a foxy grin.

Alex choked on a piece of oatmeal. Recovering quickly, he said, "Say hi to Lynn for me," and matched her devilish smirk.

Lily was oblivious to their banter as Carrie chuckled and nodded. The redhead knew what he and Lynn had done together in the store, and then later in the mall bathroom when the feisty Asian girl pulled him into a stall and had her way with him.

Alex tidied up his dishes and checked the time, it was a half hour until he was due at the Y. Might as well show up early and make a good impression. "I'm off, ladies. See you tonight." Gathering up his gear, he hopped in his jeep parked in the garage and drove down the driveway.

Pulling into the employee parking lot at the Y, Alex found a spot close to the entrance and stepped out of his jeep. Once inside, he approached his new boss's office and knocked lightly.

"Come in," said Emily. "Hi, Alex. Early for your first day, good show. How did your online training go?"

"Hi Emily," he said casually. The last time they were together she'd just handed him her wet swimsuit in the employee locker room. "It was no problem."

"That's good to hear."

Alex reached into his backpack and pulled out the forms she'd asked him to fill out, along with the certificate of completion and his final test score from the previous day's work. "Here's my paperwork," Alex said, handing Emily the pile.

"Excellent," Emily said, quickly reviewing his work. "We're starting in the classroom today, you can go have a seat. I'll be there shortly."

Alex nodded and left the office, crossed the hall and entered the classroom. He sat in silence for several minutes before Natalie joined him.

"Hey, Alex," Natalie said warmly.

"Hi, Natalie. Everything still good with your laptop?"

"Yep, running like a champ, thanks again for fixing it."

"My pleasure. I've got something for you." Alex reached into his bag and pulled out the non-disclosure agreement and a pen. "I need you to sign this NDA first. It's standard industry stuff, just to protect the proprietary information I'm about to give you."

"Oh?"

"I thought about what I said before, about having you help me with my work. I have a bunch of documentation and a little warm-up task for you. If you're still interested, that is."

Natalie's eyes lit up, not expecting Alex to deliver on his offer so quickly. She took the NDA, gave it a quick read, and then signed it and handed it back to Alex.

"Give this a shot and email me if you have any questions." Alex handed her a USB stick and business card. "If you can figure it out, I'll find some real work for you."

"So it's a test, then?" Natalie said, catching on to Alex's plan.

"Of sorts. I can't just hand my customers off without being sure you'll take care of them. But this isn't pass-fail; if you get stuck we can talk through it and I'll find something else for you to work on. It will be best if we collaborate on your first few jobs, at least until you're comfortable. But don't expect me to spoon feed you answers."

Natalie nodded. It sounded like a realistic approach to her. "Alright, I'll give it a shot tonight, thanks."

"You're welcome."

Several minutes later, Emily entered the room carrying a small box. She set it on the desk in front of the room and turned to her two new employees. "Alright, are you two ready to get started?" They both nodded and she reached into the box, pulling out a pair of books and handing one to each of them. "This is the Red Cross lifeguarding manual. It should be familiar after the work you did yesterday. During the next three days, we will be covering it in detail, especially focusing on practical skills development; meaning you will be in the water quite a bit."

Returning to the box, Emily pulled out several articles of red and white clothing and handed a pile to both Natalie and Alex. "These are your uniforms. You may purchase additional sets from me if you wish. Feel free to wear your own swimsuits, as long as the primary color is red so that you can be clearly identified as a lifeguard."

Alex lifted the white YMCA-branded t-shirt and red trunks. They weren't his favorite style, looking more like something out of the eighties, cut entirely too short to be comfortable. He might as well wear briefs. Luckily, he'd brought his red racing suit and could easily add a few more pairs to his collection.

"I have a set of keys for each of you. They will open the main doors, employee locker room, and most other non-public facilities in the aquatics center including the machine room, equipment storage closets, and first aid supply stations."

Alex and Natalie took the keys from Emily. "I also have a few welcoming gifts for you," she said, handing out various YMCA-branded paraphernalia including a keychain, hat, tote bag, and a water bottle. Alex lifted his and noticed it had already been filled. Pulling it to his mouth to take a drink, he looked up at Emily. "It is very important that you stay hydrated," she said while flashing Alex a sly wink.

Alex immediately sucked down half the bottle of water and grinned back at Emily. She nodded at his enthusiasm and continued, "We're going to start with a tour of the facility and then we'll come back here to cover some of what you learned yesterday in more detail. Then we'll break for lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon in the pool. I expect we should wrap things up around four o'clock."

"Sounds great!" Natalie said, obviously ready to go. She quickly gathered her things and left the room.

Alex sucked down the rest of his bottle and shook it upside down for Emily's approval. "My, aren't we thirsty this morning," she said. Reaching out a hand she stroked Alex's broad shoulder. "I want you to fill that four times before lunch. And you are not to go to the bathroom until I say. Is that clear?" she said with authority.

"Yes, ma'am," Alex said passively.

"How well do you know Natalie?"

"Well enough. I hinted that there may be some extra-curricular activities in the locker room. I think she'll fit in, but I don't know if her...interests...are the same as yours."

"Good," Emily said with a curt nod. "We'll start her off slow."

"She likes girls. I take it Faith does as well?"

"Yes, very observant of you. I'll have a chat with her, she seemed especially excited to get to know Natalie." Emily patted her new star employee on the head.

Alex stood and followed Emily out of the classroom, pausing once in the hall to fill his bottle from a fountain before meeting up with Natalie outside the lifeguard locker room. Emily unlocked the door and showed the two around. Alex already had a private tour, so he meandered, absentmindedly draining his water bottle for the second time before refilling it again.

"These are for your lockers," Emily said, handing each a lock and key. "Choose an open one and stash your swim gear."

Natalie and Alex did as instructed and Emily took them through the exit and into the aquatics center. For the next hour, she guided them around the complex, pointing out key facilities such as the lifeguard posts, first aid kits, and equipment storage rooms. They met Max and Faith, the two full-time lifeguards, and got re-acquainted. While Alex and Natalie stood and chatted with Max, Emily pulled Faith aside and had a quiet discussion. He could see Faith eyeing Natalie up and down. Faith nodded and grinned at Emily as they broke apart, clearly having been given instructions that she was enthusiastic to follow.

Back in the classroom, Emily explained the itinerary for the next three days. Mornings would be spent covering the Red Cross manual in depth and in the afternoon they would work out in the pool practicing recovery techniques and other skills necessary to perform their job as lifeguards. For the next two hours, she lectured her new employees, covering the facility's rules and their responsibilities to uphold them. She moved on to topics familiar from their online training, discussing injury prevention, victim surveillance, and drowning recognition. Alex and Natalie sat at attention, participating when called upon, asking questions when a topic wasn't clear, and absorbing as much information as possible.

Around noon Emily announced it was time for a break. They were given an hour for lunch. Faith poked her head in the room and asked if anyone wanted to grab a bite down the road. Alex had packed lunch but Natalie accepted the offer and the two brunettes departed together, leaving him alone with an empty water bottle, full bladder, and his eager blonde-haired boss.

"Want to take a swim?" Emily asked Alex once the room had emptied.

Alex groaned. "I don't think I can make it that long." He twisted his face in pain as the thought of water sent a surge of pressure through his midsection.

"Poor boy, let's go take care of you."

Alex followed Emily out of the classroom, hunched over and shuffling his feet. He knew he was playing right into her hands. He had since he'd taken the first sip of water from the bottle she'd given him. And each of the four times he'd filled it back up again during their morning lectures. Every time he returned to his desk she'd smile and discretely nod in approval. He wanted to appear eager to please her; it made him happy to feel her excitement grow with every gulp, knowing that each drop would eventually be hers. To turn something so mundane as drinking water into an erotic act was undoubtedly a thrill.

Emily led Alex into the employee locker room and shut the door. He could feel her anticipation rising sharply as she held his hand. His gift was still dormant the first time they'd met and he was using it now to quell the pain and pressure in his abdomen, finding that it worked to a degree, although any sudden movement or errant thought still risked a premature emission. Emily didn't seem to be in a hurry as she rounded up an armload of towels and casually walked Alex into a shower stall. Almost as if she took pleasure in denying his release. It soon became apparent that his newfound ability was all that kept him from wetting his pants on the spot.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers