Alex's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex felt the warm air over her bald sex, and goose-bumps ran over her body. She felt the tip of the woman's tongue flick her clit back and forth before her teeth began to tease the aroused petal. Alex bit her own lip, as her hips lifted just a fraction off the couch. Her fingers curled gently into the material of the robe as she waited for more pleasure to cross through her.

The taste of Alex's pussy was fresh on Debbie's tongue each time she lapped at the new juices that escaped out. She cleaned the fluids that gathered around the folds of her lover's sex, and savored them, before sliding in for more. With puffs of hot air, she blew into the girl's cunt, then raised her face from the delectable pussy. "Alex baby, I want to fuck you with my tongue," she whispered, massaging the girl's bronze skin with her firm fingers.

Alex could only blink for several minutes, as she took stock of her body's raging emotions. She felt as if a fire had been started inside her belly and it was about to turn into an inferno. Her knees shook with desire and her stomach tightened in anticipation. "Deb, that sounds wonderful, I've never... " she left the sentence unfinished, as she saw understanding in Deb's blue eyes.

Deb kissed her lover's sex, then slowly shifted to use her fingers to spread open the slick lips of Alex's cunt. Her tongue slid between the folds, and she ran it slowly along each side, before dipping the firm muscle into the warm hole. "Oh God," Alex moaned when she felt that first touch of Deb's tongue searching the inside of her pussy.

Pushing her tongue deeper against the woman's cunt, Debbie began to move her face up and down on the wet, swollen lips. Her nose hit Alex's clit, massaging it with firm strokes and pushes. Her hot breath hit the moist pussy, while she continued to push and prod her her hole with her tongue. Nectar soaked her skin, and she felt the heat of Alex's passion warm her face. Sucking the sweetness from the virgin pussy was making Deb hot and wet with each fuck of her strong tongue.

Alex tensed and moaned in new found desire, and felt her muscles tense in anticipation of each stroke of Deb's tongue. She felt the moistness of her sex increase with each dip of juice that Deb stole from her body. Her heart beat faster in her chest as she felt something growing deep inside her. Alex shifted on the couch, and felt her hips lift higher, as her back arched and her voice called out in pleasure as she began to have spasms of release cover her. She clenched her fingers into tight fists and began to grind her pussy into Deb's face, not understanding why she did these things, but knowing it felt so good, and so wonderful.

Deb sucked up the cum from deep within Alex's body. Her mouth lapped at it, bringing moans of her own pending orgasm from her. Deb used her tongue to slide up and down over the lips of Alex's cunt, and draw out all her fluids. Each lift of Alex's hips drove Debbie against her, and she relished in the juices that were hot and drippy. Licking the inner walls, and tracing the hole of the young woman, brought pure pleasure to Deb, and she rammed her own fingers deep into her own sex. As she slurped at the soft mound of Alex's pussy, Deb fucked herself until she was coating her hand in hot, liquid silk.

"God Alex," Deb whispered against the saliva covered pussy in front of her. "Simply sweet and tasty." She kissed the bald mound was more, licking as she did, then slowly nibbled her way up the young girl's body. "I can't believe we did that, I saw you walk through that door and almost creamed myself." Deb had never worn slacks or panties when she was working at Tucker's Modeling Agency. She had learned long ago to give them up, when she had been seduced by Rita. Now as she was enjoying the taste of pussy on her lips, she was once more reminded why she loved that part of her personnel dress code.

Alex stared down at the woman, while she slowly advanced up her body. She had never experienced something so wonderful, and she still had a hard time forming words. Her whole body felt something. Her legs were throbbing, as were the muscles in her arms. Alex could feel her pulse in her sex, while she still felt little waves of release hit her. With passion glazed eyes she saw Deb's face come into focus. "Wow," she mumbled, the only word she could form.

Deb grinned and lifted her skirt, then settled her own cum juiced sex over Alex's and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "We don't have time to do more, but," she ground her cunt against Alex and smiled in delight when she heard Alex's hiss of excitement. "We'll have to do more sometime, when you have the chance. "

Alex said nothing, but her soft shy smile spoke volumes.

*****

That evening Alex found herself looking over her appearance, trying to catch every angle of her trim body. After she and Deb had separated and she had finished up the various shots of film that Rita had wanted, Becky had returned and given Alex an envelope. Alex had quickly opened it, curious as to what was inside, then smiled warmly at the other women, when she told them of the special dinner invitation she had received from Rita.

The two women had exchanged knowing looks and grins, but said nothing else, so Alex had shrugged off their response. She also learned about the location and time for the lipstick shoot she was required to be at the next morning. Alex had enjoyed the afternoon of being pampered by Richard's hands, while he fixed her hair or did her make-up. When the final pictures had been taken, she had gone behind the screen and changed back into her own clothes. When she started to leave, Deb had stopped her at the studio doors and pulled her gently into her arms.

Alex touched her lips, remembering the kiss they shared. She had tasted the other woman's mouth, and she had realized it was more pleasant then any boyfriend she had ever kissed. It seemed to grow inside her, as the kiss worked her into another warm blush and heated hunger. They had pulled away, and Deb had hugged her good-bye, and told her to have a wonderful evening with Rita and to let things flow the way she felt them flow.

Now as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she wondered how the evening would go. She knew that her mom's friend Rita was taking her under her wing, so she assumed that this little dinner was a way to welcome her to the city. She had dressed in the cocktail dress, and the long heels showed off her slim ankles. Her body was easily defined in the slim yellow dress. Alex had worked hard to maintain her bronzed color, and her firm body. She had all ready found a gym to join and had arranged her schedule according to the times that Becky had told her were more then likely free hours for the next several weeks.

When the buzz of the downstairs ringer sounded into Alex's room, she pressed the intercom and confirmed who it was, then headed down to meet the driver that was coming to pick her up and take her to the restaurant that she was meeting Rita at. Alex's was surprised to see a young man there to escort her to the shiny black Lincoln Town Car. She had been expecting a cab, but the car was sleek, shiny and a nice surprise. The gentleman placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the car. Alex felt a soft flutter from the man's attention, but it passed as she settled into the back seat and watched the city lights flash through the tinted glass.

The drive was gentle and it wasn't long before she was being escorted to the door by the young man, and then taken to a table by the restaurant's Maitre D. Her eyes met Rita's and her nervousness settled. She had been feeling a bit overwhelmed by the obvious wealth in the room, and could only hope to blend in with everyone.

Rita stood and hugged her guest, kissing both cheeks and admiring her beauty and scent all at the same time. She knew that Alex had enjoyed her first round of introductions this morning, and from what Deb had told her, Alex would probably be open for more later. She hoped so, for right now the woman that Rita was looking at was stunning in her yellow cocktail dress. Rita had watched the eyes in the room take in the raven haired beauty as she walked through the room. Men and women both had paused to run their eyes over her long hair, pert breasts, and luscious curves. Her own body had been reacting all afternoon since she had met Alex, and now with her so close she could feel her own slick juices escaping her.

Alex slid into the chair and waited while Rita resumed her own seat opposite of her. The room was filled with the scent of fresh roses, and that same scent radiated from the candles that were lit on each table. Alex thanked the maitre d' for her menu and opened the leather flap to peer inside. She scanned the selections, settled on a choice, then placed her menu down and gave Rita her attention.

"Thank you for inviting me out this evening. I was very excited to get the invite." She hoped her gratitude reflected in her face, for she truly was happy. "I think this is a lovely place by the way." Her eyes took in all the lights and mirrors as well as the soft music that emerged from speakers hidden in the room.

Rita rested her eyes on Alex's soft skin, "I'm glad you like it, and I'm glad you took the invitation. I wanted your first day with Tucker to be important and remembered." She saw Alex's blush, and her sex throbbed. She knew why Alex was blushing; she too was recalling what she had been told had happened. Debbie's technique for oral pleasure was enough to make her come, just from imagining it.

Alex had been remembering Debbie's mouth, and she knew her face was warm from recalling that memory. "Yes Rita, this has been a day to remember." She ordered her food when the server returned as did Rita and the two women settled into light conversation. Most of the talk revolved around the upcoming shoot in the morning, and how long it would take, and what would be expected of Alex once she was there.

"After that, which believe it or not will take you right up to lunch, I've arranged for my driver, you met him earlier, to take you back to the office," Rita told her just as their first coarse arrived. Between eating the salad and conversation Rita had been allowing her eyes to take in the beautiful girl. She had made it obvious to Alex, not wanting to make her guess at what she wanted. From what Alex had told Deb, and Deb had related to her, Alex would be very receptive to her attentions.

During the main portion of the meal, Alex was not enjoying the food, but instead was enjoying the eyes that continued to roam over her. Her skin tingled as she saw Rita's eyes move to her breasts, and over her shoulders. She had sensed that Rita wanted to see more of her, and Alex now understood what Deb's statement about "letting the evening flow" meant. She cocked her head to one side, exposing more of her neck to Rita's roving. Alex had felt a tightening in her stomach, as she wondered if something more would happen as the evening progressed.

Rita had upped her tactics as she noticed that Alex was encouraging her. She slipped her foot over to Alex's leg, and gently pressed against it. The soft feel of her nylon stocking rubbed the firm skin of the young woman. Rita's thoughts of kissing that calf muscle brought a soft sigh from her lips. "Do you wish to take desert back to my suite?" she asked the young girl.

Alex heard the soft moan of desire escape her. She knew what Rita truly meant, and she wanted to experience the loving she had received earlier from Deb, and hoped that it could be repeated. "Yes, Rita. I'd like that."

Rita called for the check, and the two women were soon being taken back to Rita's Lincoln. Her driver, John had brought the car around knowing exactly how long Rita would be inside. He had been doing this for several years now, he had her timed almost to the minute, and he was amazed that women fell for the line of bull she passed them. Opening the door, he looked at the young woman that was getting inside. She was cute, but then again all the women that Rita fucked were cute, as well as beautiful. This woman seemed to have an innocence about her. John wondered how long it would be before she became just like the others that had come before her.

He drove the two women back to the five-star hotel that Rita called home. John led them both to the door, and nodded goodnight to Rita. Knowing he'd not be needed to take the young girl home, he left the Town Car in the hotel parking garage, picked up his Camaro, and headed out to catch a beer with a group of friends. His mind dismissed the woman and his boss, only to find himself hurrying to reach his own lady love.

Rita waved to the attendant on duty, and curled her arm through Alex's as they proceeded to the elevators. She had no reason to doubt that Alex was willing to enjoy the evening with her; she had seen the woman's eyes take in her body, during the brief ride home. They had sat close to each other in the back of the car. Rita had taken that small moment of intimacy to ask Alex if she had ever had sex fully, or if she were still a virgin as far as technicalities were concerned.

Alex had felt Rita's fingers running over the back of her neck, as she had whispered her question, and Alex had whispered her own response answering with a soft "yes". She felt the goose-bumps when she heard Rita's assure that she would take her time and be gentle with her. Alex had whimpered quietly at the promise and had turned her lips to Rita's. They had kissed gently and then pulled away, allowing each one to bask in the excitement of the upcoming evening.

In the elevator, Rita was pressing herself against Alex. Her breast rested against her arm, and she knew her nipples were hard with anticipation. There were two other couples in the elevator with her and Alex, so she kept herself from acting on the urge to kiss the young girl. She knew that Alex was still learning to accept this new discovery so she didn't want her to be uncomfortable, by an over-exerted display of affection. Holding her arm close to her was enough for now, later she would enjoy a more risky display of desire.

Once the two of them arrived on the floor where Rita's suite was located, Alex saw the true wealth of the woman. The elevator had opened to a room, that resembled another lobby, however there were only three doors. One was the exit to the stairs and the others seemed to be residential rooms, which Rita explained to her that she used the one on the left and a bachelor had taken up residents in the other set of rooms. She felt Rita's breath on her neck when she had leaned down, and made a promise to take Alex to one of his special parties.

Alex shivered from the warm breath against her skin, and didn't respond to the invitation to go to one of these special parties. She knew she would go if Rita wanted her to. Alex walked into the spacious room, once Rita had unlocked the door and asked her to step inside. Her eyes scanned the opened kitchen, dining and living room. She took two steps, and then had to descend a couple of stairs to get on level with the rooms she had looked over. The carpet was a plush white and, out of instinct, she slipped her feet from her heels. She looked back toward Rita, "Wow, this is lovely." Her smile was genuine, and she walked further into the room. "How many rooms does this particular suite have?" she asked. Everything surrounding Alex reeked of wealth, and she wondered if someday she'd be where Rita was.

Rita chuckled over the young girl's face. "It is impressive, isn't it? I forget sometimes, seeing as I live here and see this every day." She bent down and removed her shoes, leaving them to rest beside Alex's stilettos. Her hands slid down the brass banister, and then she walked over to the section of the open room, that was reserved for the kitchen. Before she had left for the evening she had set a bottle of wine to chill. Alex sipped the wine, and cocked her brow as she absorbed the flavor. "It is okay," she told her friend.

"It's an acquired taste," Rita told her, taking a slow, but long drink of her own. She watched as Alex began to sip more of her wine, trying to ease into the evening. "I want you to know that I find you very attractive, and what happens tonight has no effect on your job with Tucker's."

Alex's smiled, "Rita, I never thought that for a moment. I know what will happen tonight, or at least what I think will happen. Mom has always been honest with me about her life back here in the city, and yes...even her life concerning you."

This time Rita was surprised. She hadn't realized how open Maddie had been with her daughter concerning their time together; now she wondered if Maddie had seen something in Alex, that she knew Rita would help bring to the surface. She looked deeply into Alex's dark brown eyes, "I think that is wonderful. Your mom was and is a very special woman." Her fingers reached out and tucked a stray strand of hair behind Alex's ear. "I think you're very special too," she whispered, her fingers slipping down Alex's jaw, tracing it.

With a slight pause in her breathing, Alex felt the goose-bumps return to her body and the small hairs on the back of her neck stood up with each gentle slide of Rita's fingers. Alex licked her lips, tasting the wine that rested on them. She felt a tingle in her stomach, as she watched Rita step closer to her. Her breath hitched in her throat when Rita's tongue slipped out, and traced the shape of her lips. Alex moaned quietly, and felt her body weaken in new sensations that were building.

Rita savored the taste of woman and wine, the stepped back and took the long stemmed goblet from Alex's hand. She placed them both on the table, and slipped her fingers into the young woman's hand. Entwined, she lead Alex to her bedroom, the covers turned down, while music flowed softly about the room. The maid had come in and lit candles when she had received the call from John in the car to do so. Now the room was flickering in candlelight, and shadows danced across the walls.

Alex's heart beat faster in her chest, as she felt the woman leading her further into the room. She heard the soft music, and smelled the violet scent of the burning candles. The room had one wall that was made up of glass. Long windows looked out onto a balcony of the city, and it the center were the patio doors that would give you access to the beautiful view. She walked toward it, her hand leaving Rita's for the moment. Her eyes took in the city lights, and she slipped the door open. The air hit her skin, cooling it from the heated flush her body had been receiving earlier.

With slow strides Rita followed Alex out onto the balcony, she watched the woman rub her arms over the gentleness of the breeze that was covering her. She came up behind her and replaced her hands with her own. Rita ran her palms slowly up and down the soft, yet well muscled arms of her friend, and soon to be lover. As she let Alex enjoy the view, she lowered her head to the tender flesh of Alex's shoulder.

Leaning back into her warm touch, Alex shivered once more. This time her shiver was not from the air or the coolness of it, but was from the heated filled kiss that had been gently placed on her shoulder. She tilted her head to the right, giving Rita the skin she knew the lips were seeking. Her fingers went to the hands that were warming her skin, and she brought them down to lay against her stomach. Her ass pressed back into the body of her mother's friend, and she slowly felt her body rub up and over the well shaped woman behind her.

Rita ran her mouth slowly up along the curve of Alex's shoulder, then pressed kisses along her neck, capturing her ear, and pulling softly on the lobe. She heard the little whimper that escaped the young woman's lips, and she nibbled gentle on the tender flesh. Her nose nuzzled her hair, smelling the scents of perfume, shampoo, and Alex. "Nice," she whispered into her hair, breathing warm air onto her all ready heated skin.