Alex's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex bit her lower lip, as Rita continued to tease her skin. She felt the woman's tongue slide slowly along the outer track of her ear. When she felt the heated breath of Rita's mouth hover over the moist trail, she felt her body scream in frustration. Her fingers gripped tighter on the hands that she had wrapped around her waist. Alex felt as if she were on the verge of tears, the longing to have more, and being forced to wait was exquisite and yet painful. She closed her eyes, praying that these feelings would last, and they would stop, for she didn't know how she could stand much more.

The responsiveness of Alex's body was just as Rita had hoped. She know knew that Debbie hadn't lied when she had told her how eager Alex would be, and how much she would find her own needs raging. Rita had slightly doubted Deb's take on the subject but now holding Alex in her arms, she knew that it was true. Alex was a gem of a girl, and one Rita wished to enjoy several times in the future.

Alex felt the pressure of Rita's hand sliding from her stomach to rest on her hips. Then that pressure increased, and she was soon facing the other woman. Alex's 6'1 frame complimented the other woman's 6'2 body, and breasts were soon caressing breasts. A sharp intake of air was the only sound between the two figures. The moonlight touched their skin, and it cast over them beams of rays that gave each woman her own beauty to feast upon.

Rita took her hand and tilted up Alex's chin. Her thumb applied a hint of pressure, and though it wasn't needed, the pressure did ease the opening of Alex's lips. She pressed her tongue between the silky folds, and brought a sigh of ecstasy from her own mouth. Moving her tongue slowly, she wove her way into the girl's mouth. Tasting the wine from early as she gently cleaned the other one's teeth. Running her muscle over the hard, white pearls, and then back to the outside of her mouth, Rita pressed a closed mouth kiss on Alex.

"Come to bed, my sweet," she whispered to her. Taking her time in gathering her breath, she waited for Alex's consent to do as she was told.

Alex opened her eyes slowly. Closing them during the kiss had allowed her body to focus on nothing but that heady scent of the other woman. Stepping back, she held Rita's hand, and together they walked back to the patio door. With a steady hand she opened the glass door, and stepped inside. At the center of the room she stopped and released the hand that had so far brought her great pleasure.

"Rita, I don't know what all will happen tonight, but I do want it to," she touched Rita's cheek with her right hand. "I was…" She was hesitant to continue, but she did, "Rita, I had oral sex with Deb this afternoon. Well she performed it on me." She knew she was blushing, but she also wanted to be honest with Rita.

With a lift of her lips, Rita answered, "I know, sweets. You may take pleasure whenever you wish, with whoever you wish until you decide what you want in life." She reached her fingers out to slip the small strap of the yellow cocktail dress from Alex's shoulder. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

Alex felt the shiver, before she could contain it. The warmth of Rita's fingers sliding the strap of her dress down caused the feeling to soar through her. "Yes, very much," she moaned as the second strap and arm were soon matches to the other. Her own fingers were curled into fists, as Rita slipped the side zipper down, freeing the strapless bra and small, white panties for Rita's perusal.

Rita worshiped the body that was almost free of confinements. She slipped her long slim fingers to the front clasp of Alex's bra and unfastened it. The perky breasts popped free and Rita's throat went dry with anticipation. "Simply beautiful," she whispered as the bra floated to the floor. Rita bent her head and kissed the top of Alex's left breast, her tongue trailed around the firm globe. Her tongue trailed along the outer curve, then over to areola. She traced the discolored skin, feeling the ridges grow under her tongue. Rita sent a series of flicks across the swollen nipple, bringing the bud to an even harder erection.

As Rita continued to administer the exquisite pleasure of her tongue across Alex's nipple, she felt each tremor of passion begin to gather along the outer walls of her sex. She bit on her lower lip, as she squeezed the walls of her cunt, and forced the juices free. Her gasps escaped the clenched lip, when Rita switched sides and began the onslaught of strokes along the right nipple and breast. Alex's eyes were glazed with desire as she looked down at watched Rita move lower to her body. She felt her knees start to buckle, and she righted herself. Rita's mouth trailed down her stomach, paused at her belly, and slipped around the button.

With every inch that Rita moved, she came closer to the scented flesh beneath her. The aroma filled her senses, and she inhaled deeply, loving the smell of the wet pussy. Her knees rested softly on the lush carpet, and her hands rested on the waist. With blue eyes, heavy with lust, Rita looked up into Alex's face. She raked the beauties body with slow tantalizing looks that glided across her skin. Rita's own sex was blazing, as she pressed her legs together, feeling the pulse of her heart beating inside the lips of her sex.

Alex had felt the frustration level building as she waited for what she knew was coming. When Rita finally dipped her head to Alex's cunt, and Alex moaned, "Yes!" The sound of her voice was mixed with desperation and satisfaction. She felt the tremors of her lips, and her body. Shaking she fought the urge to close her eyes, wanting to watch what Rita did. She saw that her lover began running her tongue between the soaked folds of flesh. With each slip of tongue moving back and forth between the lips, Alex was soon unable to keep her hands to her side.

Rita felt the long fingers slide into her hair, and she purred as they slowly massaged her scalp, easing her toward the cunt. She knew that Alex wanted more of her mouth, and Rita felt herself become more soaked in the juices of her own need. Her tongue moved to the clit, and pushed against it. She licked slowly the hood, then slipped in and sucked on the petals that were waiting for her. With each move along the beads of the fresh pussy, she stirred more flavors, and more scents from deep within Alex. Rita moved one hand to Alex's saliva covered pussy, and the other to the hard, firm ass. Her fingers dug into the tight cheek, pushing Alex's body closer to her face, and questing tongue.

"Rita," Alex moaned. Her eyes barely open, barely seeing what was happening. "This is..." Words escaped as she watched the remaining hand come up the clit. She cried out in a call of pain and pleasure as Rita pinched the savored clit. Her own fingers tangled in Rita's hair, and held her tight. Alex used her lover's head as an anchor to her body, so she wouldn't fall to the ground. No longer was the young woman able to keep her eyes open, she finally admitted defeat and the dark brown eyes were soon hooded by lids and soft lashes.

Hearing the change in Alex's voice, Rita used her fingers to open the lips of the sloppy pussy. Her mouth loved the taste of the new cunt, and she hungered for more. Her own sex was beginning to mount a war to force her to finger herself, but Rita refused. She used her fingers to unwrap the gift of the dark orifice that was a welcomed sight to Rita's eyes and her tongue's taste buds. Pushing her nose between the lips the wet lips, she nuzzled the hot flesh, while her tongue pushed into the dark hole that had been aching for attention. Her fingers held the lips open, giving Rita the room to push deep with each thrust of her tongue.

Alex felt as if her body would collapse with each press Rita forced against her sex. Her mouth was dry and she tried to moisten it, but the assault on her cunt continued to rob lips, and tongue of much needed moisture. She couldn't stop herself from breathing hard, and gasping for air. Each time Rita released her pussy from the prison of her tongue's torture, Alex would cry out for her to continue, begging her to not stop. The abyss was so close and yet so far. She hovered on the edge, and she felt as if she would die if she were to ever reach that final plunge over the cliff.

Rita sensed her lover's need for release. It was reflected in the pulling of her hair, in the scent of the woman, and the continue flow of the slick juices that escaped the hot cunt. She devoured Alex's pussy, sucking her hard, and licking at the steady stream. Rita looked up at her lover, her eyes eating in the features of pure carnal nature. She pushed her face into the warm, wet hole and fucked faster, grinding her face and forcing her lover's hips to push into her.

"Oh God, Rita!" Alex screamed as she felt the edge and dropped from it. She clawed at the mass of blonde hair that covered the head of the older woman. "Oh my God!" Her voice was almost unable to form the words. The heated sex between her legs burned as if lava flowed from it. "Rita, I..." she stopped talking, unable to breath and speak at the same time.

Rita increased the pace, sucking the come from Alex's body, relishing in the steamy fluids of her young lover. Her tongue slid over the pussy, dipped back into the shiny, wet hole, and lapped at the walls, fucking her faster as she brought another scream to Alex's lips.

"Fuck... Rita!" her voice loud, but hinted at an emotion that border on tears. She quivered deep inside as the release flowed free and Rita removed the juices from her cunt. Alex had no thoughts as she spiraled down. Rita's mouth worked free the little aftershocks of the volcano that had erupted deep inside her. Alex bit her lip fighting back the tears that had gathered along the edge of her eyes.

Rita lifted her mouth, kissed the bald wet mound and slowly slid her mouth to the belly button of the black haired lovely. She spread kisses along the sweat glistened skin, tasting salt and sex, mingling the two flavors, and then swallowing them. Rita reached the perky nipples, and bit each one with gentle nips. Her tongue slid slowly back up to Alex's neck, where she sucked softly, purring into the woman's ear, "Amazing."

Alex could only shake her head, still unable to speak, trying desperately to capture breath, and focus on senses. "Rita, I ..." she paused, and swallowed the little moisture that had tried to ease her dry throat. "Thank you."

A soft chuckle came from Rita's lips, and she whispered her own words of thanks. She moved her mouth to Alex's lips, and pressed them to the soft petals. Her tongue slipped into the dry home, and she helped to moisten the mouth that had worked so hard to capture the air its body had needed.

Time moved slowly as the tongues moved together. Rita felt her own passion so thick she knew she'd need release soon. She left the soft lips of Alex's mouth, and squeezed her hand around Alex's. "I need your help now, Hon," she whispered.

Alex licked her lips in anticipation. "I'll try," she told her.

Rita smiled, "You can taste me later, I need something faster then what we did."

She cocked her head to one side and Alex heard confusion in her own voice, "I don't understand, but I'll try. I want to learn. I want to help you give back what you have given to me."

The soft blue eyes held the gaze of the brown ones, "You will. I know you will." She left Alex's side for a moment, and moved to her dresser. She pulled out the long thick vibrator, and then returned to Alex's side. After seeing the understanding on her lover's face, Rita climbed on top of the bed. Her body rolled over and rested on her back. With her legs spread, Rita beckoned Alex to join her.

Alex stroked the artificial cock with her hands and began to slowly advance toward the cunt that was now open and exposed. Rita had never removed her clothes, her juices had run down her legs, had soaked into her clothes. Alex looked up into Rita's eyes, showing her surprised to see the pussy trimmed and free of panties. She smiled at the older woman that was now spread open and pushing her hips up and down against air and the velvet of her dress.

Rita watched as Alex pushed the cock under the hem of the dress. She gathered the hem higher, and slipped her fingers up to hold the dress up to her hips. "Fuck me, Alex. I need that cock inside me. Just drive it into my hole, fast and hard. You won't hurt me."

With a look of determination mixed with wonder, she pushed the vibe into Rita's pussy. The sounds of juices and cries of pleasure ripped through the room. "Yes! Just like that. Don't stop. Harder!"

Alex pushed the cock deeper, then pulled it out, only to impale again. She forced the pussy to take all the thick rod. Her eyes watched the cunt suck in the firm vibrator, and she felt her own sex humming. With her excitement building, her movements increased and then she heard Rita scream for her to turn the cock on. Alex pressed the button, turning on the vibrations while she continued fucking her lover.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Rita yelled, her hips lifting and falling as she rode the tool. "Alex, rub my clit with your fingers baby, oh fuck…hurry."

Without hesitation Alex continued her education and began to work her partner's clit with two fingers. She rubbed hard, and then began to pinch the swollen flesh, while ramming the dick deeper and further. Her body was throbbing once more, her own lust building as she watched Rita come closer to the abyss that Alex, herself had experienced. No longer thinking if she could do it right or not, the young beauty acted on impulse and quickly added her tongue to the foray.

"Oh... my... God," the words were growled from Rita's throat. She felt the innocent tongue on her swollen sex, and within a few licks of Alex's virgin movements Rita was releasing the come from her body. She shuddered and rode the waves, climaxing around the black curls that covered the head that was eating her. "Don't stop baby, suck it all."

Alex felt the power within her body, and as she sucked up the nectar of Rita's cunt. She came once more. Her body gushed the hot juice of her arousal all over the blankets and her legs. Lapping at the hot liquid that Rita had given her, Alex savored the taste. With each quake of her own body, she hissed in air, and then released it against the soaked pussy that she was dining on, fucking the ripe flesh with the cock, and feeling the vibrations while she did so. Soon she had sucked and bit the woman's pussy until Rita climaxed once more, giving up more of herself for Alex to drink.

As she drove her hips up for the final time, Rita sat up slightly. Looking down on the woman sucking off the come from her trimmed blonde mound, she smiled in excitement. Her fingers dug into the black curls and she pulled Alex's head away from her pussy. "You are amazing." She told her. The liquid glistened on the young girl's face, and Rita wanted nothing more then to lick her lover clean.

Sensing what she wanted Alex moved up to Rita's face and licked her own come covered lips. Rita shivered, and then pulled the woman to her mouth. She ran her tongue over Alex's chin, then up her cheeks, over her jaw, then up the other cheek. Reaching her mouth, she began a long deep kiss that eased her assistance in capturing the come that had soaked into the taste buds of her lover.

Each woman looked at the other, and then pressed soft kisses on each ones warm skin. Rita slid back down to the bed, and pulled Alex with her. "I meant to use that on you tonight," she told her.

Alex head rest on the chest of her lover, still covered by the garment she had worn to dinner. "I would like that."

"In time, sweetheart. We have lots of time." She looked down at the mass of curls that covered her breasts, and noticed her own clothing for the first time since she began working on Alex's seduction. "I probably should take this off," she laughed.

Alex chuckled, and rose from her lover's side. "I guess it would be a way for us to break the ice." She laughed at the joke, as did Rita.

Rita climbed off the bed, and took the vibrator to the bathroom, then slipped out of her dress. She lay back down beside Alex and caressed her stomach. "This was amazing, Hon."

"I can't believe what I felt. . . What I feel!" Alex exclaimed.

Rita kissed her nipple, licking it softly. Her now naked body pressed against Alex's side. "It only gets better." She ran her fingers along the soft skin, and then palmed the warm pussy. "How are you feeling right now?"

Sighing softly, Alex took a moment to concentrate on her body and what it was telling her. Every part of her felt as if it had been used. Her joints ached, but not in pain, but pure bliss. The pulse of her heart had made its way back to normal, as had her breathing. "Unbelievable."

A smile reached Rita's eyes, and she moved up over Alex's body. Her hands rested on each side of her head, and her body hovered over the slim, tall woman. She lowered her pussy to the other woman's and slowly began to rub on it. The trimmed fur and the bald mound were soon sliding in renewed juices. Tongues kissed and teeth bit as Rita worked the hot mounds of juices together, mixing them up and forcing the lips to part and caress the other's.

Rita kissed Alex's neck, whispered, "Wait baby, its time. Watch what I'm going to do."

Alex opened her eyes, once more glazed over. The brown orbs followed Rita back to the dresser, where she saw her reach in and pull on another toy. Her pulse quickened as she watched Rita slip her legs into the straps of the massive cock that protruded from the front of the leather bands. She felt the juices of her body quicken their search for light, covering the walls of her cunt. "Rita…will you?"

"Yes, baby girl. I'll be careful, and though it will hurt, give it time, and it will bring you pleasure." She pulled a tube of lubrication from the drawer as well and covered the cock with it, stroking the artificial rod hard, covering the fake flesh with the clear ooze. Rita walked to the bed, the dick bobbing with each step she took.

Her eyes widened slightly, as she felt the bed shift, and Alex bit on her lip, her body now tense, but still wet from arousal. She slid her hands to her thighs, and forced her body to remain open, her indecision of the moment trying to make her close herself from further exploration. The warm reassuring touch of Rita's hands eased some of her fear away.

Rita pressed herself further up, nestling her legs between Alex's knees. "Lay back baby," she told her. Knowing that Alex was still aroused, but nervous Rita paused and pressed her mouth against the cunt once more. Licking it slowly then quicker as whimpers began to turn to moans of delight from Alex's throat. Rita moved up the bronzed flesh once more, this time cock met pussy. She pushed her tongue into Alex's mouth at the same time she drove the cock home. Absorbing the scream of pain that escaped the girl's mouth, she moved quickly working the cock and her tongue as fast as she could. Distracting the woman was easily down, as she shifted position slightly, and teased a nipple with her fingers. Soon welcoming strokes of Alex's tongue signaled, that the pain had lessoned and the true loving could begin.

Alex took the air her lungs were starving for, and soon she was grinding her hips into the strap on and urging her lover for more. She felt the walls of her body clamp on the cock that teased her senses. The movements promised more, and more was what the young girl wanted. Her hips rocked in time with Rita's thrusts and she soon was running her long nails down the blonde's back. Moans and pleads for her to continue taking her body and making it hers were ripped from deep within Alex's chest.

Rita sucked on Alex's neck, making sure not to mar the flesh. She nuzzled her hair as she felt the girl climax once more, covering the fake dick and her pussy juices with nectar. Rita too joined in the orgasm as she came over the woman's cunt. Her juices seeped free and left Alex coated with hot come.