Alex's Stanger Encounter

Story Info
Alex has a fulfilling experience on a late rainy night.
1.6k words
3.86
18k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stepped quickly into her apartment shutting the door behind her. She took off her jacket and shook it out. The jacket hadn't helped keep the rain back as she her clothes were damp even from the short run from her car. It was time for a nice warm shower and then sit back and enjoy the rain.from her cozy sofa. She made her way to the bedroom unbutton the first few button of her blouse.

She flipped on the lights and crossed over to her bedroom window to close the blinds. She took a quick look through the blinds outside at the rain. A man working on a car under the parking structure caught her eye. Well his ass caught her eye. His blue jeans fit tightly around his ass as he bent over the hood of the car. He wore a gray t-shirt, his muscles bulged slightly from beneath the sleeves. She bit her lip as she stared at the man below her window.

She jumped back from the window when he raised up from the hood of the car. Did he see her she wondered? She reached up to close the blind. But then stopped. She bit her lip again as she peered out the window again. He had his back turned to the window. She smiled and turned away from the window. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it over her head, tossing it to the ground. She undid her bra and then turned back to the window and slowly pulled it off.

Was he watching her? She bit her lip as she thought that he was. She reached up and pulled the hair tie out of her hair. Her red hair fell out of her pony tail and she run her hands through it. She then turned her her back to the window again and bent down to untie her shoes making sure her ass was wiggling in front of the window. She heard the sound of a car hood closing and she knew he was watching. She stood up and undid her jeans. She wiggled her ass as she pulled them down. She made sure to bend over slower this time showing of her lace panties. She again slowly stood up and turned toward the window. She cupped her breasts in her hands for a moment before letting them fall. She then reached over and closed the blinds.

She dimmed the lights in her room and made her way to her bed She sat down on the bed and smiled as she pulled off her panties. She wondered what he was thinking. The thought of him outside watching her excited her. Her shower would have to wait. She reached over to her night stand and pulled out a small silver vibrator. She laid down on the bed and placed the vibrator on her clit. The cold metal against her skin sent a rush up her spine. She clicked it on and it began to pulsate slowly. She let out a soft moan as she adjusted it around her clit. She changed to vibration to a constant speed and moved it around finding the the perfect spot. She let out a load moan as she found it.

She moaned softly as the she rubbed her breast with her free hand. She bit her lip as she thought about the man outside her window. Between her muffled moans she heard her front door close and lock. She moaned as she listened to the soft sound of footsteps make their way to her bedroom. She looked across the room and saw a faint shadow on the floor beneath the doorway. She rubbed the vibrator against her clit harder and screamed.

"Yes, Oh my, uh yes." she moaned loader. She closed her eyes and reached the vibrator into her pussy and let out a whimper as she arched her back. She knew he was watching her and it excited her. She slid the vibrator in and out as she moaned before she moved it back to her clit. She let it vibrate a few seconds more before she turned it off.

"You think you can help me, my battery just died and I really need to get off." She reached down and rubbed her clit with her finger. "Don't just stand there, come in. I won't bite."

She watched as the door slowly opened and the man from downstairs stepped in. She looked down and show the bulged in his pants and licked her lips. "Stop there. As you can see me naked, it is only fair for me to see you."

She watched as he pulled of his shirt first and dropped it to the floor. He then unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor. His boxers could not hold his hard pens as it pushed itself out of the hole and stood tall. He pulled the boxers off and stood there fully naked his hard penis point right at her. She wondered if he had touched himself as he listened to her. She motioned him over to her with her finger. He slowly walked over to her as she sat up on the bed.

When he was close enough she reached out and grabbed his dick. It was like a rock and he gasped when she touched it. "You like that?" He nodded his head slowly. She moved her hand up and down the shaft slowly as he moaned. She smiled.

She worked her hand up and down while she reached around and cupped his balls and stroked them. Slowly she bent forward and slid her mouth over his penis. Working her way down she continued to rub his balls. He moaned loudly and placed his hand on her head and she sucked hard as she pushed his dick deep inside her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft as she tightened her grip around it with her lips. She then slowly loosened her lips as the slid up his shaft. She let it plop out of her mouth and she looked up at him. She could she that he wanted her, wanted to fuck her and she was ready to let him.

"You want me?"

He smiled and shook his head.

She laid back in the bed and spread her legs apart. She places her hands on her pussy and rubbed it. "I need something from you first. Then you can stick that in here and fuck me."

He sat down on the bed and ran his legs up her thighs and toward her pussy. He slide his long fingers inside and she let out a moan. He then slowly bent his head between her legs and toward her clit. She could feel his warm breath against it before he flicked his tongue out and licked it. She moaned as he traced around it slowly before her brought it inside his mouth. He sucked hard on her clit letting his tongue rub underneath it as he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. She grabbed his head and pushed it hard against her. He sucked harder and she only moaned louder.

"Fuck me, I want you to fuck me she screamed."

He took a moment too long to pull off from sucking her pussy. It was driving her mad. If he didn't stop she would cum on his face and would he have to fuck her longer to get her off. "Now!" she screamed as she pulled his head up. "Put the rock hard cock in me and fuck me."

He pulled himself up and got on his knees. He spread open her pussy and slowly slid his dick inside her. The hardness and the heat from it made her moan. She clinched her pussy tight around it and reached out to pull him closer. He drove to deeper inside her before slowly moving it back and forth. He moaned as he strokes got harder and faster. He reached out and grabbed her breasts as her fucked her deep.

She moaned, and arched her back as he fucked her. She could feel him ramming his cock deep inside her. She felt every inch of his long hard shaft as it moved quickly in and out. He let out a moan and it turned her on even more. She gripped her pussy around his dick and she could feel herself reaching orgasm. "Yes, Oh God yes. Fuck me ."

He rammed his dick deep inside and held his body tight against her clit. He moan loudly and she could feel him orgasm inside her. She body arched as she hit hers as well. She moaned loudly as her orgasm rocked her body. He held her tight pushing his dick in deep as he finished shooting his sperm inside her. He held his dick there as she finished her orgasm. She moaned softly as she lowered her back against the bed.

"MMM, that was nice." she said as she rubbed his chest. "Why don't we go clean off in the shower and we can talk about what we will do tomorrow."

She slid off the bed and looked back at him. "Nick, I said that you would love some role playing." "Now come wash my back and I might give you a surprise in the shower."

She smiled as she made her way to the bathroom. She glanced behind her and could see he was watching her ass so she wiggled it for him before closing the bathroom door.