Alex's Stepmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

I stopped my hand, just resting it on her pubic bone, a couple of inches up from her pussy. Her legs were spread wide enough for me to access it but I wanted to tease her first. "How wet are you, mummy?"

"Ooh, are you going to touch my pussy, you dirty boy?" Emma asked seriously, not missing a beat with beating me off.

"I might." I teased, "But I want my mummy to ask for it. I want you to say the words and tell me exactly what you want me to do to you." I tickled her with my hand and moved it down a few centimetres until I was tantalisingly close to touching her sex but not quite doing so.

Emma's eyes flew open wide with desire and she periodically stopped jacking me off. She held my penis in her grasp but focused on speaking utter filth to me. "I want you to touch my pussy, Alex. Mummy wants you to feel how dripping wet I am for you. I want you to rub my clit and stick your fingers inside me then pull them out and let me taste my own juices on your hand. Then you need to make mummy cum, Alex. Make mummy cum like a fucking whore as you cum on mummy's tits!"

I was gobsmacked at her language. Not just the swearing but all of it. But it also spurred me on and I moved my hand down the last few inches until my fingers ran over her perfectly shaven pussy. I parted her pussy lips and found that she wasn't joking. She was utterly sopping wet. "Ooh! Yes, Alex!" Emma said; dropping her motherly tones again for a second as the pleasure took over. She started jacking me off again, this time faster and with more vigour than before, as if she really needed me to cum soon.

I found her clit with ease; it was already swollen with her excitement. As soon as my index and middle fingers brushed over it; Emma let out a low content moan. I traced my fingers all the way from the top of her pussy down to just above her asshole and back. Then I circled her clit with my fingers and pinched it slightly, making her jump. "Oh god, Alex! You're being so naughty to mummy but you're making her feel so good. Do my hands feel good on your cock baby?"

"Unghh! Yes!" I moaned. She was rubbing the head of my cock all over, but one specific bit it felt absolutely amazing and she clearly knew this as her fingers were spending more and more time running over it as she continued to jack the shaft up and down with her other hand.

"Uhh... Good baby!" Emma's breathing had heightened. "Finger me, Alex! Finger mummy!" I turned to watch her face as I complied with her wishes; I moved my index and middle fingers down and slowly let them slide inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and they rolled back inside her head at my actions. I could physically feel her warm, moist pussy gripping me tightly and pulling me in further. I pulled out until just my fingertips were inside her then plunged back in to the knuckles.

"Uhhhhhh God!" She grunted in appreciation at my movements. "Uh yes! Alex! Finger fuck me! Finger fuck mummy!" I did and she started bucking her hips to meet my thrusts. I did this half a dozen times then pulled out of her. She opened her eyes and went to complain but I quickly lifted my fingers out of her pyjama bottoms and brought them up to her mouth.

"Weren't you supposed to suck on these, mummy?" I asked her in my sweetest voice.

Her eyes raged with desire and she opened her mouth wide for me to stick my fingers in. She then clamped her lips around them and sucked hard, swirling her tongue round and around to clean them of all her juices. Whether it was intentional or not, her tongue matched the movements she made with her fingers on the head of my cock and I bucked my hips involuntarily as I felt myself going to cum soon. Her eyes shot to mine and glinted with adulterous desire.

I withdrew my hand from her mouth and placed it back inside her pyjamas and rubbed her clit hard. "Ooh you are such a dirty boy!" Emma could see I was close and clearly wanted to make me cum as hard as possible. She doubled her efforts on that little sensitive patch just behind the head of my cock. "I can't believe you just made mummy suck her own pussy juices off of your fingers. Now stick them back inside my cunt and finger fuck me until I cum all over your hand!"

I did just that and started to plunge my fingers in and out of her wet, steamy pussy with abandon as she jacked me off and rubbed the head of my cock. I was so close and could tell that she was as well as she started to properly buck her hips to meet the thrusts of my hand. I felt the cum rising in my balls but held off a bit longer, loving the sensations of her hands all over my cock. I knew I was just delaying the inevitable though and doubled my efforts on her pussy, making Emma squeal out in pleasure.

"Urgh! I'm going to cum, mummy!" I shouted.

"Cum on my tits!" Emma cried out frantically, as she aimed my cock at her chest. "Cum all over mummy's tits!"

She stroked me off three more times, pushing me over the point of no return. "Oh, god I'm cumming!" I cried out, as the first shot of cum erupted from the tip of my penis and landed straight on her left breast, going straight over the nipple. A small part of my mind had to admire my stepmother's aim, even in this situation while the rest of it lost all control in the moment as I focused solely on my orgasm and trying to not break my rhythm of finger fucking her cunt.

"Yes!" Emma screamed as cum kept shooting out of me, covering her tits. It looked so creamy on her dark skin. No wonder she loved it so much. Then I felt her start to shake and her pussy clamped down on my fingers. "Oh god, oh god, oh god! I'm cumming!" Emma cried out as she wriggled about on the sofa. Her only conscious action was to keep stroking my cock for all it was worth. I stopped plunging my fingers in and out of her and, knuckle deep, just moved them about inside, trying to match the amazing orgasm she just gave me.

After my fourth or fifth cumshot, my cum started to just trickle out onto her stomach and she stopped jacking me off and just held my cock in her hand as she rode out her orgasm. It was a good 30 to 40 seconds before she came down from her climax and back to her senses. "Ah! Ah! Stop moving inside me!" She half breathed – half giggled. I stopped wiggling my fingers and just let them rest inside her pussy. I could still feel her vaginal muscles contracting around them.

It was another minute or so before she calmed down enough to open her eyes and speak to me. "Oh my god, Alex!" She said, simultaneously gripping the bottom of my cock and stroking upwards to the tip, extracting the last few droplets of my cum. It collected on her thumb and forefinger. "That was seriously one of the best orgasms I have ever had! Where did you learn to do that?!"

I shrugged. "No idea. I just did it. But speaking of best orgasms, that was seriously the most intense one I have ever had. You are so unbelievably hot!"

Emma giggled and looked down at her cum covered tits. "Guess I got what I asked for, eh?" She let go of my cock and lifted her hand to her mouth, then sucked the cum off of her finger and thumb. It was so erotic to watch, my eyes were glued to her motions. "Mm! Doesn't taste too bad either. Thank you!"

"You said that last time!" I said surprised.

"What, thank you?" She frowned.

"Yeah!"

"Oh I always say it when I taste someone's cum." Her eyes glinted wickedly and her lips smiled a dirty whorish smile. I was totally hooked on her already. "It's just manners, Alex. If a man lets me have his cum, the least I can do is say thank you."

"I think I'm in love." I joked.

She grinned at me then turned her soft, motherly voice back on. "Want to watch mummy rub your cum into her tits?" She didn't wait for me to respond. She brought her hands up to her cum covered tits and started massaging them. The cum started to streak across her chest and she made sure to rub it all in, paying close attention to her chocolate brown nipples. I was engrossed. Finally, when she was done she looked back up to me and smiled. "Well, I guess we both need a shower now."

"We could shower together?" I suggested.

"We could." Emma agreed, "but let's not. Not yet anyway, Alex." My heart sank a little and she must've seen it. "Hey, chin up, baby! We just had a lot of fun here, right? That's not going to go away just because we go back to our own bedrooms tonight. Remember, I've got the day off tomorrow. Who knows what we'll do with the time." She winked and kissed my cheek then rolled off of the sofa and stood up. She blew me a kiss. "Goodnight baby.

"Goodnight, Emma."

She picked up her tank top and I watched her walk from the room, leaving me alone, bollock naked to contemplate what we had just done.

Chapter 4:

I awoke alone, which saddened me a little. I had been half hoping that Emma would come visit me in the night but apparently she had not. I looked over and checked my alarm clock. 09:14. I had slept for over 9 hours. And it had been a dreamless, uninterrupted sleep. For me that was rare. I must've needed to recharge my batteries after our shenanigans of the previous night.

I got up, went to the bathroom and then went downstairs wearing only my pyjama shorts. After all, it wasn't like I had to conserve my modesty around Emma anymore. I found her in the kitchen, with both hands wrapped around a cup of tea, wearing the same tank top and pyjama bottoms from last night. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail but apart from that she looked wide awake and ready for the day. She smiled at me as I entered.

"Hey sleepy head; how're you?" She asked brightly.

"Good, thanks!" I replied in an equally upbeat voice. I got a glass from the cupboard and helped myself to some orange juice from the fridge. "I slept so well last night. The first time since before... well, you know." I sat down opposite her.

She nodded and allowed her eyes to roam over my chest. Ever since my dad's death I had been hitting the gym a lot more. Mainly to give me something to do and take my mind off of it all, but the effects were starting to show. "I've been having trouble sleeping too, but last night, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I only woke up about 20 minutes ago." She smiled at me and met my eyes with hers. "If I'd known all it was going to take was a good finger fucking, I would have done it weeks ago."

My mouth fell open and I gawped at her. It took me by surprise that she was happy to just causally mention what we had done together, as if it were as normal behaviour as putting the bins out or walking the dog.

"What?" She asked, slightly defensive. I was at a loss for words. "I'm obviously joking, Alex. I did need the time to grieve."

"It's... It's not that." I said slowly. "You just so casually talk about what we did."

"Yeah, and?" She shrugged. "Why shouldn't we talk about it?"

"I –" I stopped myself. I had no answer for her.

Emma shifted opposite me, I could just about make out the fabric of her tank top graze across her nipples as she did so. "Look, Alex, this is me. This is who I am. I've not been hiding it away as your stepmother, you know I don't sugar coat things. I say it as it is. Well it's the same with this. Finger fucking is finger fucking and a hand job's a hand job. You need to be comfortable with that."

Her words were having the strangest effect on me. She was making me hard. I nodded. "I am comfortable with that."

"Good." She relaxed back into her chair and I took a gulp of orange juice to take my mind off of my raging erection. "So what do you fancy doing today?"

"Um..." I trailed off. I knew exactly what I wanted to do today.

Emma rolled her eyes and smirked. "Let me guess. It involves us taking all our clothes off and rolling around in bed all day."

"No!" I protested. She raised an eyebrow at me, "I mean, not just in bed. Some other rooms too."

Emma laughed out loud and put on her sultry, soft, motherly tones of last night. "Ooh, you dirty boy, wanting to fuck mummy all day!" She paused and her voice returned to normal. "We will definitely have days like that – Probably sooner than you think. But today I want to just spend time with you, Alex."

"Oh," I was slightly taken aback. But that sounded good to me. "Okay, yeah. What would you like to do?"

"Well what would you like to do?" Emma asked inquisitively, "What do you normally do with your time?"

"Uh," I suddenly had to actually think about what I did with my days. It took me longer than it should have. "Well more recently I've just been hitting the gym a lot and doing errands for you ever since dad died, but before that I used to enjoy going out a lot. Like to the cinema or just for a drive or something."

"Then that's what we'll do!" Emma grinned happily. "We'll go see a film then go for a drive and see where we end up." She stood up, "let's go get changed and meet back down here in 10."

"I err... I can't stand up." I decided to be honest with her. I was starting to enjoy her brutal honesty.

"Why?" For once Emma genuinely looked clueless.

"Because you've made me hard!" I rolled my eyes at her, slightly embarrassed that I had to explain.

"Oh – Ooh!" Her eyes flickered with something I recognised from last night. "What did mummy do to make you hard?" She started stalking around the table at me as she spoke.

"The way you speak." I said, before adding with a grin, "and your general sexiness."

"The way I speak turns you on?" Emma said, dropping her mummy character for a second, and sounding genuinely intrigued.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "sometimes."

"Ooh!" She was back in character. She reached me, made me push the chair out from under the table and angle it towards her, then she dropped to her knees. She started to massage my thighs. "Do you remember last night, when mummy told you that you hadn't experienced one of her proper blow jobs?"

I swallowed, "Um, yeah."

"Would you like to?"

"God, yes!"

She grinned at me. "Take your shorts off." I stood up quickly, dropped my shorts down to my ankles and sat down again. I spread my legs for ease of access for her. She thrust her chest out as she wriggled forward and between my legs, then her eyes followed my gaze. "Would you like to see mummy's tits again?"

I nodded. "Yes!"

She raised her hands straight up in the air and waited expectantly. It took me a moment to realise that she wanted me to take her top off for her. I reached down, grabbed the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it up and over her head, revealing her torso and breasts at the same time. Emma then rose onto her knees, so that her boobs were about level with my ribs and leaned forward to kiss me. I bent my head down and our lips met. Her kisses were better than I had remembered from last night – my memory did not do them justice.

I brought my hands up to her tits and gently groped and massaged them. When they hung with gravity, they seemed bigger, which I enjoyed immensely. I let my fingers stray to her nipples and I brushed and caressed them as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I felt her gasp and I lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples as our tongues encircled each other's. After a moment she backed away, breaking our kiss but my hands stayed firmly planted on her breasts. Her voice was slightly hoarse and her eyes danced as she opened them to look at me.

"I could kiss you all day." She whispered to me.

I smiled. "Me too."

"But," Her voice took on the soft, dirty, motherly tones which I had become so used to. "I bet you can think of a better use for my mouth." She looked down at my raging hard on, which stood up proudly between our two bodies. She licked her lips. "Mm, I'm going to enjoy this." She made sure I was watching her, then slowly, she let herself fall back down so that her ass was propped up by the heels of her feet. I could still happily reach her boobs and I idly traced her dark chocolate areolas with my fingertips, feeling them harden as I watched on.

She lowered her head to my cock and placed a delicate kiss on the tip. It jumped at the sensation and a shiver went up my spine in anticipation. She then opened her mouth, extended her tongue and licked all the way around the head in one smooth movement. Her tongue felt exquisite. She lowered her head further and I felt her warm, moist mouth engulf the head of my penis. I had been dreaming of this moment ever since our talk the morning after my first blow job off of her. I let my head roll back and I groped more of her breasts as she slowly started bobbing up and down on the head of my cock, making a big deal out of sucking it, slurping it and flicking the slit with the tip of her tongue.

She allowed it to pop out of her mouth for a moment and looked up at me. "Mm, Alex! Your pre-cum is delicious." She winked at me, then before I could respond she plunged her mouth back down onto my cock, this time going way further than just my head. She had easily taken a good two thirds of my length in her mouth in one go and I had a sneaking suspicion she wasn't even trying. She bobbed her head up and down again several times, sucking and slurping my dick, then she plunged deeper, until just about an inch of my cock remained poking out of her mouth. I thought I felt it poke the back of her mouth, but if it did, she didn't seem to care.

She retreated back until just the head was in her mouth then she plunged back down to the same place as before, mirroring the movements she had done previously. Twice more she did this until she retreated back up and just held the head in her mouth. This time she looked up at me, looking so hot with her big, puffy lips forming a perfect seal around my cock and her brown eyes had a glaze of pure lust and desire in them as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Unghhhh!" I moaned, making no attempt at a real word. "You are amazing." I managed to string the three words together after a moment. I watched my stepmother smile around my cock as she held my gaze for several seconds. Then she refocused, closed her eyes and plunged down again.

This time she went the entire way, taking all of my cock in her mouth. I definitely felt it hit the back of her mouth this time and actually start to bend down and into her throat. Her nose was buried deep in my carefully trimmed pubic hair and she stayed there motionless for a good 10 seconds, except for her tongue, which massaged the underside of my cock. Then she slowly pulled back, retreating all the way off of my cock, letting it pop from her mouth again.

"Wanna know something?"

"Go on?" I breathed

"You are bigger than your dad was." She smirked deviously at me.

"Really?" I'm not sure why, but I felt a small amount of pride.

"Yup." She grinned up at me as she brought up a hand and started jacking me off. "There's not much in it. Half an inch, maybe? But you're definitely bigger."

I smirked and pinched her right nipple, making her gasp. "Alex! You naughty boy!" Emma smirked back at me filthily before leaning towards my cock and hitting it against her cheek. The slapping noises it made was making me even hornier. It was so hot. "Do you want to cum on my face or inside my mouth this morning?"

"Uh, which do you like best?" I asked, ever the gentleman. I honestly did not care, so long as it was Emma making me cum.

"Hmm," She made a big deal of considering, slapping her cheek with my cock a few more times as she did so. "Well, it's always really hot having a guy's hot, thick cum, shoot all over my face. It feels like I'm being marked by my man." Her eyes flicked up to me wickedly, "But... I doloveswallowing cum."

It felt like she was hinting, the amount of emphasis she put on that word. "Then swallow it, mummy."

"Mm! Good choice baby!" Emma grinned widely then engulfed my cock again with her mouth and redoubled her efforts on it. She didn't go down as far this time, but kept her eyes glued to mine as she gripped the base with her fingers and sank her mouth up and down my shaft, her lips gliding up and down effortlessly now that she had coated it with her saliva. "Mmmmm! Hmmm!"

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers