Alex's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
I am prepared for Barbara's use.
782 words
4.27
8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a distance of eleven years, it's hard for me to recognize that young girl - awkward and dressed in ragged jeans and a t-shirt, no make up or styled hair, bedraggled and frankly dirty after a long bus ride - who found herself kneeling in front of Barbara's cunt, wondering how to please this uber-rich society bitch on whom depended her next meal.

I thought of Cheryl, the buxom classmate in whom I had confided during my senior year. As I've said, without going into detail, my primary sexual experience had been being gangraped by much older men, who of course cared nothing for my pleasure but used me as they would use a rag or some other inert object. It was all about them getting off, not about pleasing me in any way. Finally, when I had permission to sleep overnight at Cheryl's while my stepfather was out of town on a business trip, I told her what was being done to me.

"Oh Alex, how awful," Cheryl had said, giving me a hug. We were sitting up in her bed wearing only our nighties, and Cheryl's ample D-cup breasts swelled against the fabric of her nightie as she took me in her arms. I nestled my head between her breasts and without thinking about what I was doing, took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck like a baby.

"Oh Alex, how I've wanted you to do that," Cheryl sighed, putting her hand into my panties and touching my sex, sending an electric current straight from my cunt to my brain. I began to feel moist and she worked first one finger, then two, then three into my pussy as she stroked me while I sucked at both her breasts and kissed her lips and neck and earlobes.

I thought of Cheryl as I began to lick Mistress Barbara's much older but still well-preserved slit, sliding my fingers into her cunt as Cheryl had done for mine. She let out a moan and wrapped her legs around my neck, pulling me tighter into her pussy. When she began to writhe and I sensed the moment was right, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and stuck my middle finger right up her anus, which caused her to twitch uncontrollably and emit a howl of both surprise and pleasure. I felt her come in my mouth and lapped up her flow of pussy juices till she stopped twitching.

"Was Mistress pleased with her bedpet's performance?" I asked.

"Let's say you show promise," Barbara said. "After you've been cleaned and prepared for my use properly, we'll be able to judge better. I'll take you to the girls now and let them handle you."

She led me to the girls' quarters. It was early afternoon and the housesluts were just emerging from bed, having partied all night. They were dressed in identical transparent nighties and wore no panties or bras. One girl, a bit chubby with ponderous breasts, was making a pitcher of Bloody Marys to give the girls a hair of the dog that bit them last night, while a much smaller girl stood behind her fingering her pussy while she stirred the pitcher. Two blondes sat on a couch with a bag of marijuana in front of them, rolling joints, while two other blondes were laying out lines of white powder on a mirror.

"Girls," Barbara said, "I want you to meet Alex, who is interested in becoming my new bedpet. You are to bathe her, shave her, and prepare her for my use. And throw out her rags in the garbage as she won't be needing them anymore. I expect her in my bed in precisely three hours. Now get to work!"

How to describe what came next? Even after eleven years, I still take joy reliving that experience. I was undressed, bathed, cleaned, caressed, kissed, rubbed, shaved everywhere (under arms, legs, pubes, everywhere) till I was as hairless as an infant, then thrown down on the floor of the girls' bedroom, which consisted of wall-to-wall mattresses. Breasts rubbed against my boobs and my back at the same time, hands grasped my pussy, tongues pressed into my ears, lips kissed me on the mouth and the breasts and the ears and the neck all at the same time, eighteen hands and nine mouths exploring every cavity and sensitive spot on my body, fingers, fists, and long hard objects were inserted into my cunt and anus, and I came repeatedly, lost in what I was later to call "subspace."

Three hours passed in total bliss until it was time for me to be brought to Mistress Barbara's bed.