Alex's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
I become Barbara's bedpet.
769 words
4.38
10.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was accompanied to Barbara's room by Doreen, a short curly haired blonde whose small frame contrasted with her unusually big breasts, which strained against the fabric of her nightie and bounced as she walked.

My own breasts are rather small and while I am not unhappy about them being small, I have a thing for larger boobs, probably because they remind me of Cheryl.

Doreen was flying high, probably on the cocaine, and very talkative. "I'm so jealous of you being Mistress Barbara's new bedpet," she said. "You'll get to sleep in Mistress's bed every night whereas we have to be summoned. Not that that's a problem for me, you know, especially not now since I've made my hundred."

"What does that mean?" I asked. "What hundred?"

Doreen giggled. "One hundred orgasms. A girl who gives Mistress one hundred orgasms gets to wear her tokens and I made my hundred last week and will get my tokens soon."

"What tokens?" I asked.

"Did you notice that little cunt Alice, the red head with the tiny tits?"

"You mean the girl with those rings in her nipples?"

"That's her. How she did it I don't know but she made a hundred and now wears Mistress's rings in her tits. So I said to myself, if she can do it, so can I, and I did!" She was very proud of herself.

"You know," she said, "as Mistress's bedpet you have the right to use any of us housesluts at any time you want. I see you staring at my boobies. Would you like to touch them? You can do anything to me."

How could I resist. I stroked her lovely breasts and took her nipples in my mouth one after the other. She guided my hand to her wet cunt and I found her clit and rubbed it.

She kissed me and said, "We'd better get going. Mistress is waiting. I'm sure we can continue doing what we're doing in her bed."

Barbara was sitting up in her king-sized bed. She wore a red transparent silk robe and nothing else except a g-string with a metal circle in the front.

"My pet looks much better now," she said, "all clean and shaved and from the look of it well fucked. Are you well fucked, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "This pet has been fucked repeatedly."

"Doreen," Barbara said, "let's demonstrate to my new pet how a slut is fucked properly."

"Of course, Mistress," Doreen said, climbing on to the bed and facing Barbara.

"Turn around, dear," Barbara said. Doreen turned to face me, her back to Barbara.

"Sit and watch, pet," Barbara instructed. I sat.

Barbara reached into a drawer and took out a strange (to me then) object. It was a silicone penis on one end, then it hooked like an S and became a smaller bulb-shaped object on the other end. She inserted the smaller part in her cunt and worked the metal ring over the larger part.

She parted Doreen's sex with her fingers and inserted the dildo. Doreen moaned and arched her back. Barbara grabbed her hips and began to pull out and push in, fucking Doreen slowly at first, then harder and faster. Doreen's breasts bounced faster and faster. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Do you like these breasts?" Barbara asked me.

"Yes, Mistress. I do." I replied.

"Well then, come to bed and possess them."

I climbed onto the bed and glued my mouth to Doreen's enormous boobies while Barbara fucked the slut with her tool. I found Doreen's clit with my fingers and rubbed it in a circular motion and together my Mistress and I fucked and sucked and diddled the girl until she came over and over again, crying out in joy and pleasure and pride in serving both her Mistress and her Mistress's new pet.

Barbara removed her "dick" from Doreen's pussy and said to me, "Your turn, pet." Doreen moved aside and I assumed the same position as Doreen had, on all fours, and Doreen guided Barbara's faux cock into my cunt and Barbara proceeded to give me the best fucking I'd had yet. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed but I sensed Barbara coming with me as her own cunt was also filled as mine was.

Doreen fingered me and sucked my little tits and shoved her large breasts in my mouth till I could not breathe. I was on fire and in heaven. If this was what being Mistress's bedpet was all about, then I figured this was the life for me.