Alextraza's Chronicles 00: Introduction

Story Info
Just a little back story.
1.2k words
4.37
16.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alexstraza and I am a djinn, a genie. A long time a bad bad lady found my lamp and used me to grant her 3 wishes. The first 2 were the usual stuff; money, power. But with her third wish set me on the life course that has made me what I am today.

For her third wish this women set me free from my bonds of servitude, But with a condition.

I was released into the world with one final command. A command that slowly over the ages subverted my base nature and moulded me into what I am now.

I was instructed to adopt my mistress's depraved, wicked and perverted attitude towards everyone I come across. To tempt and entice, to bring a whole new level of sexual perversion and naughtiness to the human world.

Basically I was commanded to make women fuck other women. To make a girl crazy enough to pull a stranger into a dark corner in a club. To tempt best friends into tearing each other clothing off, a teacher to corner her favourite student after class, cousins to have 1 drink too many and end the night between each others legs. Cousins, aunts... mothers.

Anyone and everyone I can think of.

I followed this command, because how could I not? It was a condition of my release and without another master to give me another command, I was left to follow the old one. I did. I followed that edict to the best of my ability because, that is the nature of a djinn. What makes me, me...

I was driven, by a wish with no end.

And like I said this command changed me, over time this command changed my base nature, changed me to my very core until I don't remember what I was like before. After a few hundred years I was a different being. And free.

At some point in time I started to like the new me, to like my new mission. To love it.

I started to love the debauchery, the decadence. I became more creative, more imaginative. I became the best.

I revelled in the wickedness. I rejoiced in the depravity and I gloried in the scandal.

In the dark underground spiritual world which I inhabit, I became legend.

You think the succubi have a bad reputation for corrupting and seducing humans? You haven't heard of me...

My old mistress commanded me to use my power, which is quite substantial, to compel and lead you silly humans astray. She commanded me to put delicious perverted thoughts in your head and to push you to committing... extremely naughty acts.

And boy did I. There are whole kinks that no one had ever heard of until I thought them up. But for any of you really fucked up people, these stories may not be for you. I only mess with women and teenage girls of legal age, none of that fucked up kiddy shit. The wish left me that much leeway. And you gotta have a code right? 18 and upwards folks. After that anything goes.

Currently ill have you know dear reader, my obsession is with futanari. Women with cocks, fucking other women. Often under some kind of spell and rarely consensual.

Have you ever seen a mother and teenage daughter in town, the kind of mom that looks like she must have conceived back when she was a minor? How about two best friends skipping out on school to get their hair done, or the local cheer leading team at a game? Have you ever wondered what one happen if one of them grew a cock?

No? Fair enough, its an acquired taste... but think about it now...

One day a girl wakes up, and suddenly and inexplicably, they have a cock. A long, hard cock, and the thoughts and pressures that come with one.

Suddenly, instead of seeing her friends and family, she's surrounded by soft female forms. Assaulted by smells and soft touches, under pressure from a constant stream of...scandalous... thoughts of doing things to those friends.

Now maybe nothing happens... And maybe, under the influence of a powerful and sexed up djinn, something does.

Ever wonder what would happen, if the mother grew tired of seeing her daughter walk around the house in skimpy clothes and finally gives in to the demands of her new cock? How about if the daughter became tired of beating off in her room, and suddenly bends her mother over the washing machine? Or if a college student decides to get hold of some rohypnol for her cheer squad?

No? Well how about if the hot new recruit in the police department suddenly finds herself up against two siblings clutching big bulges in their crotches. Or if the bratty senior in detention finally learns why she really shouldn't fuck with her new substitute math teacher.

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when shit goes down?

So you could see the police woman's uniform torn off her by over eager teens, the barely legal teen pushed up against the blackboard. Breasts mashed together. Head held still while the other explores her mouth. Legs pulled open and her friend lying between them. The gasp when she is penetrated by those she trusts. The shock. The betrayal. The struggle. The fight against unwanted pleasure. Then. Capitulation. The surrender. The final moment when she gives in and says fuck it.

The moment when she decides this will be over faster if she just makes her mother cum.

Open legs struggling now wrap around shapely hips, fingers entwine behind a swan neck and the teenager draws her mom down into an embrace. Teen lips caress her assailants, two naked bodies now writhing on the dinner table. The 18year old submits and straddles her teacher pushing her breasts into her teacher's mouth. The police woman surrenders to the sisters and braces herself against the one fucking her from behind, and arches her back presenting her breasts to the sister in front, head no longer turning away the officer opens her mouth to her assailants cock and gets spited between the two girls.

I live for this shit.

And after all this time I've become very good at it.

I've directly influenced humans over the years, convincing the lady to find an entirely new use for her maid. I've just modified bodies for shits and giggles, such as the instructor at a cheerleader camp, and then sat back to watch the chaos ensue.

I've been the over powering urge that drives a mother to tear her daughters top off and I've been the quiet insistent voice in the back of a girl's mind that tempts a daughter into spying on her mother in the shower.

I've acted through a second party, summoning succubi and sending them out in the world to corrupt figures of authority, once a whole family. And I've come to the material realm to personally fuck with the heads of some of my favourites.

I've been fulfilling my mistress's final wish from long ago.

And I've loved every fucking second of it.

These are Alexstraza's Chronicles.