Alf X-Rated

Story Info
The continuing x-rated adventures of Gordon Schumway.
6.9k words
4.61
28.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alf

The Continuing X-rated Adventures of Gordon Schumway

Part I - Lynne gets a taste of heaven

Alf reached for a handful of potato chips and swiped them through the bowl of chip dip and crammed the gooey mess into his mouth. His other hand continued to stroke Herbert, pumping him up and down. Alf could feel the cum building in his balls as he gazed rapturously at Vanna White, turning the letters on the Wheel of Fortune.

"God, Vanna!", he cried, "you're the most beautiful woman on this entire miserable planet!" Alf's fist tightened on Herbert and he jerked him more vigorously. Suddenly, Alf bucked and a jet of jism burst from Herbert's eye and splashed across the TV screen, right on Vanna's gleaming smile. "Bullseye!" Alf's rigid dick continued to spurt hot Melmakian cream, across the TV Guide, on the rug, on Vanna's silk covered breasts, onto the table, into the chip dip.

Finally, his heart stopped racing, his palms stopped sweating, and his dick stopped pumping.

"Oh oh," he said, "I'd better get this cleaned up before Lynne gets home. It's a good thing Kate and Willie took Brian away for the weekend. Kate'd have a fit if she saw this mess! But then, it would serve her right for making me eat that asparagus last night! Ha Ha!!"

Alf got several wet cloths and a bucket and washed up the TV screen and the carpet and the table. He threw the TV Guide in the garbage and then went out to the garage to throw away the cloths.

Just after Alf left the room, Lynne Tanner returned home from her first year college classes. "Alf? Alf, where are you?" the nineteen-yearold called out as she put her school books down. "Alf, what are we doing for dinner? Alf, are you hiding?" Hungry, she spied the chips and dip sitting on the table. She scooped up a bit of dip on a chip and plopped it into her mouth.

"Hmmmmm. That's a different flavour! I like this!," she said. She called out, "Alf, I'm going to my room to change!" and grabbed the bowl of chip dip. As she headed for her room, she scooped out great gobs of dip on her fingers and swallowed the creamy sauce, licking her fingers.

By the time she reached her room, she had finished all of the strange flavoured dip and was licking the sides of the bowl, as far as her tongue would reach. "Damn, it's all gone. I'll have to find out what kind Mom bought and get some more!".

She laughed giddily and began to remove her clothes. She kicked her shoes into the corner and pulled off her skirt. As she pulled her sweater above her head, her hand brushed her nipple and she shivered. Ooooh, that was good. She unsnapped her bra and stood in front of the mirror. She felt hot, and chilled at the same time. Slowly her fingers traced the edges of her small nipples; they quickly stood on end, rigid as pencil erasers. She tweaked them, caressed them, rubbed them, pinched them. Oh god, she was getting hot. Her hand stole down past her panties to the lips of her cunnie. She was dripping wet already. Her fingers parted her pussy lips and touched her erect clit. She cried out in joy.

In the mirror she caught sight of her poster of Pee Wee Herman. Oh god, was he handsome, she thought! She pulled her panties off and lay back on the bed. With one hand she stroked her erect nipples while she plunged two fingers of the other hand in and out of her sopping cunnie. She stared longingly at Pee Wee. God, what she wouldn't do to have him fucking her right now! This was so strange, she would never have thought of thinking of him in that way before. Pee Wee Herman?!? But now ...

She had only fucked one guy before and had been afraid of getting pregnant for the next month. And she had only masturbated a couple of times before - and it had never been this intense!

Her hips bucked up off of the bed as her orgasm struck. She pinched her nipple tightly as she added a third finger into her pussy. She panted furiously, continuing to pump her digits in and out of her tight twat, desperately trying to maintain the sheering pleasure.

"Lynne? Lynne, was that you? Have you seen the chip dip, Lynne?" Alf came around the corner and stopped dead as he watched the young teenager in the throws of orgasm. Beside the bed, lay the overturned chip dip bowl. "Oh no, Lynne! You didn't eat all that chip dip did you?!?"

"Alf! Oh god Alf. You shouldn't see me like this. But, I can't ... I can't stop. This feels so good!"

"You ate the chip dip, didn't you Lynne?"

"Yes ...... I ate the dip. Oh yes," she sobbed as she peaked from another orgasm. "So, so what?"

"And now you're in the midst of a sexual frenzy, aren't you!"

"For fuck's sake, stop being so analytical. That's right! So... so what!"

"Well, Lynne, that dip contained some of my, how shall we say it delicately, my Melmakian seed ..."

"You jerked off in the chip dip?!?"

"Not exactly. But the thing is, Lynne honey, that stuff is highly addictive to human females!"

"Addictive?!? What do you mean?"

"Well, I'll show you." Alf crawled up on the bed and knelt beside Lynne's head. He spread his legs so that Lynne could see his small penis. "Lynne, meet Herbert. Herbert meet Lynne" Alf's penis bobbed up and down. "You give your cock a name?"

"Everyone on Melmak gives there little dickie a name. After all, they seem to have a mind of their own! But get a bit closer."

Lynne moved just an inch closer, and then the odor from Herbert struck her full force. Suddenly, she was frenzied, all she wanted in the world was Herbert.

She reached out a hand and touched Herbert. He grew an inch. She grasped him and he grew another inch. She flicked out her tongue and he grew two more inches. Lynne eagerly engulfed the full length of Herbert in her mouth and sucked hungrily. There, there was that delicious flavour from the chip dip!

She was ravenous. She couldn't get enough. She pushed Alf back on the bed and started fucking her face up and down Herbert. She licked all around his crown, teasing him. Herbert grew larger and thicker. Then, as she had trouble getting her lips around even the head, Herbert became slimmer, but longer so that each time Lynne bobbed her head down, Herbert struck the back of her throat.

"Oh god! I... I can't believe I'm doing this!" cried Lynne during one brief moment when her mouth wasn't full. But her tongue quickly swirled around the head of Alf's pole and she slurped down the precum juices that flowed freely from Herbert's eye. "But it tastes so damn good!" And as she sucked on Alf's dick, Lynne again began plunging her fingers deep in and out of her hot teenaged cunnie.

"Oh, yeah, Lynne honey! That's it! Yeah, suck on ole Herbie! He hasn't had a good work out since I landed on this wretched planet!"

Lynne pulled back so that just the glans of Herbert remained in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, eagerly gobbling up the leaking juices, her hand pumping furiously up and down the long shaft. "Give it to me Alf. I want it ... I need it. Shoot all your hot spunk down my throat!"

Alf's cum shot from Herbert, splattering against the roof of Lynne's mouth. She drank it down. Alf spurted six, seven, eight mighty blasts and then no more. Lynne's own orgasm ripped through her.

Finally, it was over. Lynne lay back, her addictive thirst now quenched. Herbert wilted.

Lynne awoke about an hour later as Alf held a glass of water to her lips. She drank thirstily. Suddenly she realized she was naked, and remembered what she had done. She looked at Alf in horror and pulled the bedding over her body.

"What ... what did I ... What did YOU do to me, Alf!"

"Calm down, Lynne. I can explain!"

"Oh god, mom will KILL me. She'll certainly kill you!"

"Lynne, Lynne! It's all her fault!"

"Mom's fault? I just sucked your .... your Herbert! And you're blaming Mom?!?"

"She made me eat that asparagus! Last night. Remember? Asparagus acts like a powerful aphrodisiac on us Melmakians. I just had to shoot my load. And unfortunately you got a taste of it."

"So the only way to cure me, was to give me a bigger dose, is that it? asked Lynne. "It's over now?"

"Well, not exactly", said Alf.

"What do you mean, not exactly?"

"That cure only works for six hours. Then you'll need another dose, and then another, and then..."

"I get the point Alf. You mean I'll have to suck your Herbert ... your cock, every six hours for the rest of my life? And just where did Herbert come from anyway? You've wandered around the house all this time without any need for pants. Now you've got a dick all of a sudden!" asked Lynne.

"Oh," said Alf. "Well, I have complete control over Herbert. Here, watch". Lynne watched as Herbert shrank and disappeared completely under Alf's fur, and then suddenly appeared, grew to four inches long and two inches around, then ten inches long and only one inch around. "My girlfriend Gloria on Melmak enjoyed this shape best. She was into ass ..."

"I don't want to know, Alf. And I don't believe you. Six hours from now I'll be fast asleep and completely cured. You just watch!"

Six hours later Lynne was once again gobbling up Alf's jism. Six hours after that she had Alf sitting on the dinner table as she sat in a chair bending over Herbert, pumping his seed down her gullet as she ground the palm of her hand against her pussy.

That evening, as the sixth hour approached and Lynne sobbed quietly, feeling guilty about her needs, Alf finally spoke up. "Lynne, there is another way. You didn't let me finish what I was saying!"

"What is it Alf?"

"There is a way, a way that you only need a dose of Melmakian love cream once every twenty-four hours."

"There is? What is it Alf?" Lynne's face brightened.

"Instead of taking the cure down your throat, you take it up your vagina. I inject it straight into your body."

"You mean, I have to let you fuck me. Right, Alf?"

"Uh, yeah, right!"

"Well, why the hell not! After all, Herbert is kind of cute ..."

Lynne knelt on the carpet and Alf stood in front of her. Lynne's fingers parted Alf's fur and she gently carressed the tiny exposed tip of Herbert. When Herbert didn't budge, she leant forward and began to lick his head. That got to him! In no time, Herbert had grown to six inches and was leaking precum juices on Lynne's tongue. She wolfed the jism down.

"Lynne, lay down. I have to prepare you for penetration!" said Alf.

Lynne lay on the rug, a pillow under her head. Alf knelt between her outspread legs. Lynne lifted her legs and spread them wide. With her two hands, she spread the lips of her cunnie wide. Her index finger lightly toyed with her clit. She moaned and cunnie juice leaked from her crack, down her ass crack to her puckered asshole.

Alf knelt and then ran his thick tongue along Lynne's pussy slit.

"Oh, Alf! That feels so funny!"

Alf ran his tongue along both pussy lips and then twirled it around the brown-haired teen's erect clitty. Alf's tongue was raspy, like that of a cat and the nail file sensation across her clit made Lynne scream. She liked it!, but she had not anticipated the pleasure!

Alf's snout ground into Lynne's clit as his tongue snaked into her twat. His tongue flicked in and out of her love hole, darting like a snake's tongue, but probing deep since his tongue was long and strong.

"Um, um! Boy, you Earth girl's sure are tasty," said Alf. "Gloria tasted sort of like an old tire, but you Lynne honey, you are definitely a taste treat."

"Oh, Alf! That feels so good!"

But Lynne was prepared. Alf told her to get on her hands and knees, doggie style. Alf stood behind Lynne, a strong thick Herbert aimed straight at her tender young pussy. Hands on her hips, he leant forward and Herbert's head poked easily through her meaty lips. He pulled back on her and thrust forward and Herbert's six inches sank deep into the teen temptress' hot quim.

"Hmmmm, that feels so good Alf!"

Alf started pumping Herbert in and out of the sexy teen. Boy, had he dreamed of this moment. Ever since he'd landed on this planet, he'd had to do without sex - which wasn't too bad since he could normally control his sex drive. But he had occasionally dreamed about fucking an Earth woman, and Lynne had frequently been part of those fantasies! Now, the asparagus had made him lose control and things were working out quite well, thank you!

"Make it bigger, Alf! Fill me with your cock!"

Alf made Herbert longer, nine inches in total. He made Herbert thicker; so thick that Lynne's cunnie practically turned inside out as it gripped him tightly as he pulled out of her. As his dick came free, there was a loud POP! As he pushed back in, there was a loud sqwooshing noise as Lynne's sopping pussy sucked hungrily at the alien invader!

"Pump it faster, Alf! I'm ... I'm cumming!"

Lynne pulled and twisted her taut nipples as her orgasm ripped through her. Her head tossed from side to side, her long brown hair flew about. And her pussy snapped tightly around Herbert as spasm after spasm wracked her tight cunnie.

The pressure was too much for Alf. He thrust forward, imbedding himself fully in the hot teen and his rich thick alien cream sprayed out of Herbert, coating the walls of the teen tart's pussy. He jetted syruppy jism deep into her twat.

As he continued to cum, Lynne quickly reversed herself and locked her lips around Herbert's head, eagerly gulping down the sweet cum and also savouring the flavour of her own pussy juices.

At last the flow died and Lynned licked the last few drops from Herbert's eye.

"I ... I couldn't help myself. It just tastes so good" She said. Looking down at the jism that oozed out of her pussy, she asked, "Do you think we got enough inside me, to last twenty-four hours I mean?!?"

"Yeah, Lynne. I'm sure you did."

"Good," she said as her fingers eagerly wiped the excess from her pussy lips and she then eagerly sucked her fingers dry.

Kate and Willy and Brian returned from their trip the next day. They suspected nothing as each night Alf snuck into Lynne's bedroom as fucked her silly.

At least, not until Lynne started to show some peculiar side effects!

Part II - Side Effects!

For the next month Alf visited Lynne's room each night and played hide-and-seek with Lynne and Herbert. Well, not necessarily every night; sometimes Lynne would sneak out to Alf's little apartment in the garage for a quick snack of Melmakian sausage and cream. But there was more chance of discovery there, for she could never be sure what trouble Alf might have gotten into and therefore her father, Willie, might come barging in unexpectedly.

At least in her room, with the lock on the door, there was little chance of the two of them being discovered as Herbert slid in and out of her wet pussy - at least not so long as she didn't cry out in joy!

And she WAS careful. If her mom, Kate, ever found out - well, she'd put a stop to the fucking right away. And what would happen then to Lynne's addiction? She'd die! She just knew it.

And besides, once she'd gotten used to the orange haired little guy, she'd come to enjoy their sex sessions. Alf was quite a talented lover, she had to admit. He knew just how to toy with her nipples and make her shiver so heavenly. And that long, delicious tongue! How wonderful it felt when he sent it slithering up into the deepest recesses of her pussy, tingling the walls of her cunnie. And the little rasps along its length - pure ecstasy as Alf ran it across her hot little clit - orgasm after sheering orgasm pulsing through her body.

And Herbert. Beautiful fat, thin, long, plump, thick, penetrating, probing, thrusting, spurting, fountaining Herbert! If only men had dicks that they could control like Alf could control Herbert. He could make Herbert as thick as necessary to fill every bit of her pussy, to almost rip her apart, or leave him finger thin but oh so very long to probe and tantalize her very depths so that her pussy quivered and fluttered, trying to wrap itself around the invader and thereby teasing her to heights of frustration and eventual wonderful bliss.

She couldn't let Kate, or anyone, take Alf away from her now. She would go insane and die - not just because of her uncurable addiction to his sperm - but because no man would ever be able to give her the same sexual bliss!

But it was starting to become harder to hide their lovemaking. Not because of the noise or their movements from room to room, but because of the side-effects that the continual ingestion of Alf's Melmakian seed was beginning to have on her body. Some of those effects were good, some bad. Well, not bad, but inconvenient.

On the good side, all of her female sex organs were becoming more pronounced.

Lynn had always had a delicate pussy. But now she was developing large fleshy, meaty lips to her pussy. Before, once her panties were on, she could barely distinguish her cunnie behind them while looking in the mirror. But now, her pussy was prominent, the lips large and sensitive. When she wore her tight jeans she was constantly perspiring from the sexual teasing that the tight crotch gave her pussy with each step.

And during sex, they were oh so very tender. Alf would spend half an hour between her spread thighs. As his long tongue eagerly thrust deep into her pussy, his lips and teeth would toy with her thick pussy lips. His hairy fingers would pull them wide and tease the edges before he finally attacked her rigid clitty.

Before she had begun slurping down Alf's addictive jism, Lynne's clit, when fully erect, had been only a quarter inch long - though sensitive as hell. But now it had grown so that it was a full inch and a half long when fully aroused. Even when not aroused, it was a half inch long and often protruded from its sheath at the top of her now bountiful pussy flesh.

At bed at night, after Alf had filled her pussy with his hot cum and then stolen back to the garage, Lynne would often lie awake, use the fingers of one hand to hold back her pussy lips and with the other hand she would slowly finger her large clitty, letting the sweet sensual bliss sweep through her as she drifted to sleep.

But during the day, at school, her meaty pussy and distended clitty would often be so tormented by her tight jeans that she would have to lock herself into a toilet cubicle, drop her jeans and practically rip apart her panties to get at her crotch. She would then eagerly begin to squeeze and massage her pussy lips and finger her clitty until she reached a rousing orgasm.

She didn't think that any of her classmates noticed the uncomfortableness of her pussy and clit. In fact, she was sure of it because they couldn't take their eyes off of what had happened to her breasts.

For years, Lynne's long brown curls had fallen down onto her pert 32A bust, but over the last month - yes, in just one month - she had filled out magnificently into a 38D cup. And in fact, she only wore the bra for appearance sake, for her wonderful new tits were high and firm, like bullets jutting from her chest. They didn't sag and needed no support. All the girls were in awe of her quick development, and all the boys were horny as hell to get her out on a date.

The bra was not necessary for support, but was needed to maintain a modicum of decorum. As her breasts had grown so firm, so had her nipples. From soft tiny nubbins they had grown into firm eighth inch long bullet heads, which grew to almost a half inch long when aroused. And since her pussy and clit were tingling almost all the time, so were her glorious nipples. As it was, her nipples pushed firmly against her bra, exposing little humps on her tight sweaters for all to see her erotic nature. Had she not worn the bra, her appearance would have been lewd and lascivious.

And what wonderful tits they were, so full of feeling and warmth. Lynne gloried in the new weight on her chest, the new pleasure that she received by pinching her overgrown nipples, letting the milk squirt into Alf's eager mouth! Yes, milk. For her tits were large and firm, her nipples full and distended because she was constantly full of milk. Alf's Melmakian hormones, entering her body through her sperm injection every day, had spurred on the production of milk in her mammaries. At first she had been worried by the growth of her tits, but one night in the heat of passion, as Herbert speared in and out of her slippery cunnie, Lynne had been squeezing her enlarging tits, grasping and tormenting the aureolae, pinching her nipples to increase the titillation, the pain, the glorious pleasure, when suddenly a fine spray of milk had ejaculated from her nipples.

12