Alfie & Blatt

Story Info
Abduction and sex experiments by care less alien sicko's.
5.6k words
4.32
161.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,705 Followers

Alfie couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it was drugs; well, they had consumed a lot. Or maybe it was the suspense of the next few days before school started again. Who knows but Alfie couldn't stop laughing. Blatt, his obese friend was leaning back in his chair, his waist spilling over the sides, continuing his friend's parental abuse.

"I tell you Alfie, your Pa must be the dumbest fuck I know. I mean to give you the keys again, especially after what happened last time."

Alfie felt the engine roar as he increased speed, way over the legal limit.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "But Pa likes bailing me out. It gives him a purpose in life."

His big friend nodded, looking a little more serious." Yeah man, well just make sure we don't get caught here this time. You know this place is supposed to be out of bounds."

Alfie took another intoxicating swig. "Yeah man, but the girls here are so cool, don't you think?"

Blatt shrugged in resigned agreement, "Hmmm OK, but they definitely don't dig us."

Alfie looked over to his slimy friend, shaking his head in disapproval. "Maybe if you got a wash once in a while," he commented in a matter-of-fact way, and then ducked as a thrown bottle just missed him. The pair of high school jocks then laughed again, their cabin already full of empty bottles.

Yeah, two days till the new semester, his fathers ride and that devil-may-care attitude so prevalent in the young; Alfie had only one thing on his mind. Girls.

"How much longer man?" Blatt cussed, pulling his belly up, trying to stand.

Alfie checked the gas; he didn't want to be stranded a million miles from anywhere; not again. No, he had loads of fuel this time. These sports roadsters not only looked the part, red with gold fairings, they could really shift too. You had to watch your pedal or you could end up splattered against a rock in a blink of an eye. However, Alfie was taking it nice and easy. They'd left the highway ages ago and out here you took it slow even with veins full of testosterone.

"Patience man," he said, tired of Blatt's constant griping. "You want to get there in one piece don't you?" Then he pointed. "There! Look, it won't be long now."

Alfie could see it in the distant darkness, through the windscreen. They wouldn't waste any time; the first babe they found, they'd pull.

The farm road was deserted but Becky didn't care. She'd had enough. The young blonde pushed her groping date away from her for the fifth time and climbed out of his car.

"Fuck you Billy Thomas," she said, slamming the door and making the boy cringe.

The young man leaned out, calling her name but to no effect. Becky was striding up the deserted night-time road, the evening warm; the cloudless sky bristling with stars. She held her arms across her chest, a trait many busty teens do while still coming to terms with their bodies. She stumbled, wishing she hadn't worn heels with these jeans.

Behind her she heard the spinning of wheels on gravel and turned to see her ride careening off the other way, the young mans ego having had enough bruising for one night.

"Jerk!" she shouted. Then she suddenly felt a little foolish. "It's a long walk home," she mused. "Especially in pink high heels."

It was at this point she saw the light. It was quickly growing brighter and larger out of the corner of her eye. "What's that?" She couldn't make it out at this distance but it was definitely getting closer and closer.

Billy saw it too, in his rear view mirror. He slammed on the brakes, concerned for his ex-date. Becky was now over the brow of the hill, out of sight. He spun the car around, roaring back up the narrow road.

The sexy teen was stood arms still folded mouth open. Her long curly locks framing her face as she watched in awe and confusion. The light was almost on top of her now.

"What is it? What..."

Billy reached the brow of the hill, the fields ahead amazingly lit like day. An object as big as a bus hung over the treetops, its red and gold piping giving it a 30's comic book rocket ship appearance. Almost instantly it rose at a tremendous speed. Billy was momentarily blinded by the brilliant light it emitted. Then the night was black again, the road silent and to Billy's horror along with the UFO, Becky was no where to be seen.

The blonde's body was tingling, her senses slowly recovering. The alien craft hummed a slow comforting noise, the incredible g-forces as it cleared the atmosphere not transmitted to the inside of its hull.

Alfie and Blatt steadied the ship in a lazy orbit around the out-of-bounds planet. There were laws regarding under-developed worlds, however there were laws about a lot of dumb-ass things. Alfie took yet another snort of his pleasure dust, Blatt burping from hours of drinking beer after beer.

"Nice catch," Alfie said, patting his friend on the back. "Let's take a look at her."

It wasn't until Becky raised her head and saw Alfie and Blatt standing over her, that she really started to lose it.

"Oh my God! This can't be true!" She suddenly felt detached from the real world. Becky had always had the measure of things; school, boys, life in general. She wasn't a nasty person but neither was she genuinely nice. She just breezed through the days with no real worries. Even this evening, her only problem had been keeping the high school dreamboat off her. Most girls in her year wouldn't have been so unappreciative. But like I said she had few problems and if she did have any they definitely weren't lack of young male admirers.

She tried to push herself backwards along the metal floor, all the while shaking her head in horrific denial.

Alfie shrugged his shoulders. These Earth girls really didn't dig them, but his friend had made a great choice. She was almost his height, but only half that of Blatt's. She was curvaceous, firm rounded butt straining in her jeans, shapely legs and a fine full bust. Alfie could never get over how pale and soft their skin was compared to his. Dry as well, not like his slimy friends.

Becky felt spine tingling vulnerable. Her eyes couldn't stop staring. She wanted to look away, but her body refused.

"No, no, I, I, you, uhhhh!" Becky ranted to herself. Were her eyes deceiving her? One of the aliens was massive, like a huge green maggot rising up to over 10 feet. Its segmented belly glistened with slime, its head a narrowing taper of wiggling stalks, like on a slug. Its four arms, if you could call them that, were squid-like tentacles, its tapered head finishing in ruby red lips. It literally spoke out of the top of its head.

The other was like a pig-shaped humanoid. It wore a flight-suit, had two stumpy legs and strong muscular arms. Its snout took up most of its face, its eyes close together, geek-like. Both had a bottle of foaming liquid in their grip, both swaying as if intoxicated.

Alfie gave a burp then took charge. "She is fucking gorgeous Blatt. Let's get on with it man, it's been a long journey."

Alfie had come prepared. Sure, Blatt had brought the beer, the dust and enough munchies for the trip, but he'd prepared in a little more detail than that. First the universal translator his teacher had been for looking weeks for, to his increasing annoyance, and everyone else's increasing amusement. Also an anatomy text book on primitive races, and finally the bag of tricks his big bro had smuggled into their home after his trip to that sex planet.

Becky was still curled on the metal floor looking hot and terrified. The big slug was sliding towards her, towering over her buxom frame.

"Ohhh, shiitttttttt!"The smaller alien was making snorting noises the lager emitting a rattlesnake noise from its red lipped mouth. She felt like closing her eyes and eventually she'd wake up. But she gave a moan of despair as her eyes opened the aliens still there, but now only closer to her.

Blatt moved to grab the Earth girl. His tentacles were secreting a clear controlled fluid. Becky gasped in amazement as the fabric of her jumper and denim jeans began to melt from her body. He gripped her wrist, lifting her, the legs of her jeans falling to the floor, fizzing into nothing. Now naked down to her briefs and strong bra, she kicked her heeled legs. As Blatt held her dangling from his squid arm, Alfie began to remove his dark space suit.

Becky's eyes danced from one to the other. The big green one had wet tentacles around both her wrists, another curling up the inside of her thigh and another gripping a heeled cute ankle. Then to the snout-faced one. Its suit appeared to mechanically shrink in on itself, revealing blubbery pink-haired skin beneath, its two legs apart in a Mexican stance, the groin piece retracting revealing its genitals.

Now she understood. Oh she understood too well.

"Ohhhhhh jezzzzzz, oh no oohhhh!" Becky couldn't look away from Alfie's bizarre cock. It was like a tightly coiled spring, the end a dripping abomination of a human cock head. As Alfie grunted, the spring cock expanded in width and length. He stamped a hoofed foot like a racehorse about to perform, his cock flexing as if it was pumping itself up for action.

"Oh god, it's going to fuck me!" Her mind screamed, the hairs on her neck standing on end.

The slimed coils tightened on her limbs. She looked around in desperation making a long pitiful whimper as she saw the glowing curved of the earth from the cockpit window. She was very much alone. She thought of her boyfriend looking for her in the dark fields. How she had teased him that night by acting so coy. Now she stood sexy legs apart, arms above her head, splayed eagle by alien tentacles, stripped like a whore.

"Aggg please, you're hurting me. No, no I won't I won't let you!"

Blatt had all four of his tentacle-arms pinning and lifting Becky. He writhed with the blonde, calling for some help. "The switch man, loose the gravity!"

Becky suddenly felt her body become weightless. Without the aid of gravity, she struggled to pull against the huge slug. She felt him release all but one of his tentacles, the one around her ankle, and she spun in the air, her head now facing downwards, hands trying to grip a chair or strut. Blatt's slimed trailing body gripped the floor easily, and the densely packed molecules of his friend meant that Alfie also moved with ease.

Becky felt her knickers being tugged, then ripped from her thighs, a slimy tentacle trailing goo between her legs across her snatch.

"Uggggggggggg!" His tentacle tip made her pussy shiver. She gulped and groaned in embarrassment.

Her bra strap snapped and the black-laced support drifted away. Her tits hung erect and firm in the zero gravity, although even in class they seemed to point straight ahead out of her sweater. She reached up with her hand to cover them. Too late, another wet tentacle trailed across both nipples, the moist surfaces rough with small hard hairs teasing her tender ends.

"Oooohhhh nnnnnnnoooooooo!"

The sensation was electric. Her body shook and she gasped and spluttered in disgust. The cabin temperature must have been in the nineties, the humidity too. Already she was glistening with sweat, her teased nipples firm to the pressure of tentacle. The pig like one was raising its groping hands, its eyes fixed on her tits. She looked down a sensation on her pussy slit. The wet tip of a tentacle was pressing gently at her entrance.

Alfie's three-fingered hands gripped her domes, squeezing them in delight, one breast, coiled with Blatt's tentacle, was bulging. Becky gave a long moan, her mouth open wide in horror. She could feel the inexorable penetration of one of the slugs tentacle-arms into her pussy. The wet flipper-type end had easily forced her open, the slime acting as an excellent lubricant. Her back arched, tits thrusting out to her captor's delight, Blatt's tentacle-arm slowly entering deep her pussy.

"Uggg, I think I'm going to be sick."

She'd never felt anything like it. Was this how sex felt? Her walls were forced open the eel like limb easing up inside, further than any jocks fingers had ever gone. Her mind was in overload.

"The tentacle! Its long too long uggg! It's going to go tooo ugggggggg..."

She gagged as its tip touched her cervix, the hard hairs caressing her hot insides.

"Ugggggggggg! Ohhhhhhh that, s toooooo ugggggg!"

Suddenly she heard human voices. They sounded slightly metallic but the grunts and slurps of the creatures had disappeared. Alfie had started the universal translator.

"How deep can you go, man?" Alfie asked, his hand pulling her thighs open, looking at the green snake-like arm wriggling in her twat. He looked down into the girl's eyes. "Hi Earth girl. I'm Alfie and this is Blatt. What's your name?" They both chuckled and belched.

The sound of English made her freeze. They sounded so rational. Mindless slobbering creatures didn't sound like this. She'd wished they'd go back to their alien tongue. Their voices told her more than she needed to know. This wasn't scientific curiosity. These creatures were enjoying this!

Becky gave another terrified groan and then a high pitch yelp as the tentacle coiled back on itself inside her twat, forcing her pussy shaft ever so wide.

"Aieeeeee stop, stop, awwwww please, please, no don't, you can't, no, no!"

She thought she might split, but the alien juices had loosened her beyond any experience. She gave a sensation filled grunt biting her lip in embarrassment.

"Ugggg nooo this is wrong!"

Blatt flicked a comm switch and she heard the desperate recorded shouts of Billy Thomas calling her name moments before their ship had leapt back into orbit.

"Sounds like Becky?" Blatt grunted, enjoying his exploration of her hot pussy void.

" This Earth bitch is nearly ready for your cock!" He announced, his secreted juices making her as slippery as if she had come a hundred times that hour.

"Oh no please I've never done, I mean..." she pleaded, feeling the tentacle slide from her hole. But she knew they didn't care. Becky felt herself been turned upright, her thighs pulled apart by tentacles, two more hooking her arms then coiling around her impressive hard tits.

"She's ready to mount!" Blatt cried in a callous tone.

"Oh no don't, please, why? Why are you doing this?" Becky asked, her blonde mane flowing as if under water.

Alfie was moving between her legs, his snout sniffing then licking the bulging ends of her breasts, slurping on her pink nipples.He answered her question.

"Because Becky, back home me and Blatt here aren't what you'd call popular. No cheerleaders for us. And since we can't afford to pay for it, well here we are." He chuckled again, his eyes glazed from the pleasure dust.

"Oh god, you monsters," Becky wailed, her thighs now pulled at almost 90 degrees to each other. "Awwwwwwwww."

Alfie tensed his body. "Listen you backward tart, you don't think we'd do this back home, do you? Fuck, you're the savages, not us. All we're doing is fucking an Earth girl, it's not like we're destroying your stupid planet."

Blatt nodded with his tapered head. "Man; that really would take some quick talking to get out off." Alfie saw Becky's eyes widen in awe. He wasn't going to tell her he'd need a federation ship with a crew of a few hundred to do it. Like he was going to be able to pull that one off. Fuck, these earthlings were stupid.

She was still wriggling and he was getting tired of conversation. "Hold her still," he said, swaying a little himself. Becky screamed as her legs were pulled wider, her tits coiled tighter and the filthy pig alien licked her nipples as its revolting cock searched for her hole. Once again her mind tried to refuse but unsuccessfully.

This is not how she'd imagined her first time would be.

"Oh this is it, its too late ohhhhh, ohhhhhh uggkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Becky was foaming at the mouth after only a few minutes of fucking. Alfie's spring-like cock pounded up inside her. The misshaped bulbous head was dripping lubricant, the coiled dick seeming to stretch or expand at will. Each time it stretched, the eye hole pressed against her cervix, filling her fully. Each time it expanded her pussy walls groaned, and she felt like she was giving birth. Blatt still held her thighs fully open, his other tentacles teasing her hardening nipples.

The beautiful soft skinned blonde was been fucked for the first time in her life. She groaned with disgust and sensation her inside feeling like they were been tunnelled through.0

Stretch, expand, stretch, expand and along with this, the pig-like alien rutted in her hole back and forth like a farmyard animal, snorting and slavering.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, guh, ahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh ugggggggggggg!"

Becky's hands were free to hit and swipe at the creature's rock-hard body but the blows seemed to have no effect at all. She'd bit her nails into his snout-filled head, again with no reaction.

"The fucking thing was enjoying every minute of it!" She realized in despair.

This was no detached clinical experiment; the monster lust filled, drooling, as its cock made her convulse. The slug holding her legs and still squeezing her tits delighted in humiliating her.

"You dirty earth bitch. This is what a real fuck feels like. Wait till it's my turn. Do I get you horny? I bet you can't wait to get me up inside you!"

She arched her back tits squeezed even more."Ooohhh Heavens stop it's toooo uggghhhhhhh!"

Blatt told her to," sssssshhh!" In a snake like voice." Stop fighting Becky you know its no use. Just let my friend pump away and it'll be all over soon."

Now her hands hung limp; Becky was coughing with each thrust, her mouth opening and closing, her groans getting fainter and fainter.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhh!"

She felt one of the slug's tentacles release her breast, Alfie instantly sucking on the tender teat. The flipper-ended arm trailed down her back, her hips bouncing with each alien cock thrust. It traced the crack of her ass, and then began to push at her sphincter, opening up her anal hole.

"Good girl, now relax while show you what we have in store."

Becky gave a howl, but then nothing, her will was virtually broken. The expanding cock was making her pussy numb, the sensation of a tentacle crawling up her ass was secondary to the cervix-pounding she was getting. Each hit smearing another glob of alien precome deep inside her body.

Blatt's arm slid inch by inch into her ass, twisting and lifting her mound higher onto Alfie's cock. Her anal passage was tight and so hot. He gave a rattling groan of pleasure his limb twisting deeper and deeper. She also groaned and gasped, her nipples sore now, her head dizzy with the orifice attention and the effects of no gravity.

Alfie's head was overloaded with sensations. The booze; the dust; the feeling of his tender cock head about to erupt inside this earth womans firm cavity. But most of all it was the sensation of pure power. Her eyes were still wide in disbelief. Her own little world had suddenly expanded like he had expanded her tight virginal hole. He could see she still almost couldn't believe it was happening to her. Back home he was a dork but here he was master. These earthlings were savages, under developed race they said. Looking at the bouncing domed tits of his female captive he decided underdeveloped was probably not the best word. He looked back into her terrified eyes.

"Ugggggghhhhhh yessss that it ohhhh baby, ohhhhh baby "

Becky made a cute oval with her lips her thoughts despairing "Oh god he's going to come! Alien spunk; up inside me!" Her body tensed in anticipation." Babies! Alien babies oh shit, shit no, no, nooooooo!"

She felt Alfie's cock expand fully, hold, then shoot.

"Whooooshhhhh!"

She screamed as thick chunky alien come filled her hole, the flexing of the cock having widened her pussy a little to take the huge torrent.

FINC
FINC
1,705 Followers
12