Alfie & Blatt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,701 Followers

"Aeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Alfie howled and snorted, his load spurting into her. "Aggggggggg yesssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhh fuck she's full now!" For a second they were frozen together their eyes locked. Her face had changed, her skin less vibrant, her mouth quivering in dismay. Some of his come spilled from her as he withdrew, and began to curl up into the weightless air.

"Aggg for fucks sake!" cussed Blatt, reeling back his tentacle and searching for the switch.

"Thud!"

The gravity kicked back in, come and juices dropping to the meshed floor. Splat!

Becky also fell; Blatt's tentacles dropping her like a piece of meat. She gave a yelp snapping out of her come filled trance as his ass-arm slid out of her rectum like a fleeing snake.

Slooooppppppp!

She coughed and groaned, her hair bedraggled, her lips pink and quivering. "Ohh heavens, this can't be happening!"

Alfie was reaching for a beer, exhausted by his efforts. "Your turn man," he gasped.

As Becky sobbed, Blatt opened her thighs and thick come drooled from her slit.

"Fuck you've filled her up! I'm not going in there."

Alfie was bringing up 3 D images of human forms, highlighting spots of interest.

"Use the anal cavity man; it's big enough."

Blatt nodded; a wicked glint in his stalk-eyes. "I already know that!"

Alfie looked under the flight console for his brother's bag of tricks.

He produced two ice-cream-cone devices. They were glass and metal, the cone end appearing to be thick-rimmed suckers.

"These are Acturian milking pods," he explained to the panting blonde as he pushed her shoulders back, breasts bouncing to attention. "They come in packs of six but you Earth girls just are a bit short in the titty department."

Becky tried to stop him as he attached each gripping slurping end to an erect pink nipple. She rolled away trying to remove them, the things already sucking hard, secreting a resin,seeping onto her nipples and their surroundings.

"Ugggggggg, ahhhhhhhhhh awwww ugh, ugh, ughhhhhhh!" She tried again to tug the cones off her breasts.

"The resin will make your breasts full and ready for milking in a very short time. The creatures buried in the cones will feed from this and they haven't eaten for ages."

Becky could already feel hot sucking lips inside the cones, her nipples growing harder and harder, her breasts tingling. The cones pointed straight out like some Madonna bra and she couldn't help but moan as her nipples were stretched, firm alien lips and tiny teeth gripping and pulling them outwards.

She'd had boys suck on her tits before, but never both at the same time! And such a constant unyielding action; as if the creatures never stopped to take a breath. It was one long deep suck, her nipple and mound around it swelling to a vacuum seal inside the cone end.

She had fallen on all fours her tits hanging down like some human cow, her udders hardening beginning to produce.

"Oh god, there're beginning to leak!"

She could feel her tits spurt as if she had a newborn to feed. Her melons were still swelling as hormone and other accelerants were fed into her by the cones. The sensation was warm, the sucking slightly rough but filling her with arousing feelings.

"Uggggggggg I can feel them... Ugggggg," she moaned, the flowing milk been sucked from her.

"Oh god, they're feeding off meeee."

Two tentacle-arms wrapped around her wrists, pulling her arms back. She was forced to kneel, her coned breasts pointing forward, shoulders tensed as her hands were pulled behind her. She shook her head as she felt something flick between her ass-crack across her anus. A snake-like tongue, similar to the stem of a flower. She looked over her shoulder. The big green underbelly of the slug-like alien was almost touching her shoulder blades.

Blatt pushed his cock closer to her ass hole. His genitals were indeed plant like. His cock shaft when aroused appeared from a vertical slit in his underbelly. It was firm and green, looking like a slimy vegetable tube. Its tip was the flower petal bud, emitting a twisting narrow tip like a snake's forked tongue.

"Uggggggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Becky felt the wet petal head, darting tongue and all press against her anus.

She began to flip, screaming in horror. "What was it doing? No not up there, no doesn't it understand, that's not the... uggggggggg!" The snake tip was already inside her rim twisting and darting but the flower pod type head was too big. Blatt and Becky both gave different types of grunts the flesh not yielding. Blatt two free tentacle arms hugged her again, coiling around her rock hard milked tits. She grimaced as the coils tightened, the milk been pressed through her nipple holes at a faster rate the cone suckers struggling to swallow in time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The indignity and humiliation of it; the alien slug now squeezing her tits filling the cones by its own hands. These things were treating her like an animal, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop them. She bit her lip as Blatt tried to penetrate her again.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww!!" Her ring hot and greased gave way the pear drop shape of the cock head making entry finally, and slowly possible.

"Uggggggghhhhhhhh!" The bud head was inside her ass, her tight walls gripping onto it sucking it further in her rectum struggling to bend to the slight curve of the long greasy shaft.

Blatt pulled her arms tighter behind her back her tits rising more. His other two tentacles in turn also squeezed her mounds helping fill the hungry cones.

"Fuckkkkkk her cavity is soooooo tights man." He groaned, his conical head flipped back in pleasure, mouth pointing to the roof. Her butt was glistening with sweat, almost as wet and slippery as his own gel type body. The earth girl felt warm and inviting as his long green cock slid deeper and deeper; he felt her ass jerk and listened to her grunts and pleas.

"Ugggh oh, oh shit, shit no, no, ahhhhhhhhh"

Becky wished she'd never looked back. Now not only could she feel the bud like head deep in her gut, she could also imagine it, like a green log with a probing tongue seeking to go further. Her groin tingled at the sensation her slit and own bud hot and wanton. The creature was slowly withdrawing then pushing back up her again; a slow deliberate fucking motion. Each forward thrust she gave a high pitched moan almost scream, then a gasp of sensation as he withdrew. But just as she thought she would be free of it he stopped and eased back in.

"Ugggggggggg!"

Her mind was jumping all over the place "Ohhhhhhh it fells like a huge shit! What's are they going to do with me when they're finished? The pig one looks so mean. Ohhhhh nnnnn I'm feeling strange, my pelvis is burning up!"

Becky hadn't noticed the tone of her yelps and screams had softened. Now they were more passionate, fuller as they had risen from deep inside her. But the aliens had.

Hmmmmmmm she's aroused!" Blatt announced triumphantly." I can feel her body tightening around me." He was still sliding in and out at a slow rate aware his monster length could do her some damage.

"Ohhhhhhhh shittttttt ahhhhhhhhhh!" Becky gave an embarrassed groan and cuss as the pleasure began to rise.

"Oh god it's turning me on, no its can't it shouldn't!"

She was disgusted with her self but the penetration was now taking over all her senses. The ship was shrinking; even the tit suckers sensation was overshadowed by her hot stuffed rectum, the cock pressing onto her clit from the inside.

Alfie lifted her head by her flowing blonde locks. His other hand gripped each tit cone in turn pressing in such a way as the creatures inside squeaked in pain releasing her engorged sore nipples.

"Uugggg!" Becky gave a small gasp of relief but the anal pounding still grew and grew in power and pleasure. She looked down at her inch long wet nipples still trickling milk as Blatt continued to squeeze her tits with his coils. Alfie pushed his snout down to suck and slurp for a moment or so then picked his little cone friends up. The metal ends were awash with white fluid and Becky could see the red lips and tiny teeth of the well fed little fellows.

Suddenly Blatt let her arms go and she fell onto all fours her ass canal straightening making it easier if you could call it that to accept the pumping vegi-cock.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!"

She had stopped screaming now all she could do was take it as best she could. Her pussy was on fire her clit feeling the rubbing pressure all the while her mind thinking of her ass hole stretched so wide to take this green arm like thing.

"Oh man, oh man!" Blatt was growing in arousal his friend holding his clenched fist in front of Becky's face. She gave a horrified look of understanding as he slowly opened his palm like a flower would open.

"Ohhhhhhh no, no, uggggggggggggg!!" She could already feel what he meant. Blatt's cock end was flowering, the bud opening into petals the burning twitching storks inside making her deep anal flesh yelp with sensation.

"Agggggggggggg!"

How wide could she go? The petal opened like a hand. Becky was screaming again but more from horror than pain. She began to cough, nearly choke, her own body shuddering in ecstasy. She knew she was coming, her ass was tightening trying to crushed the hand size petal. Her body wanted to explode and her mind was carnal and raw."Yesss ugggg a bit more uggh yes, yes oh my aching tits."

As if he could read her mind she felt his tit coiling tentacles tighten another few notches' making her melons bulge out of shape, this sending her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhawwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeiee!"

She screamed in orgasm her whole body quivering as she bucked and gasped. She was a moaning whore but she didn't care, her butt so full, her muscles trying unsuccessfully to shit his cock out and she spasmed over and over.

"Awww, awwwww, awwwwwwwwww!"

Then she was shocked back into the real world. Blatt's cock was discharging, the petal head releasing a thick slime like ejaculation. It was better she could not see the clear slug-come filled with caviar like eggs deposited deep into her large intestine. However she did feel it.

"Ugggggg ohh. Jezzz ugggggggg oh oh ohhhhhhhh!"

Her mind pleaded for it to stop emptying into her. "No more, no more oh ohhhhhhh!" After six powerful spurts it did stop.

As the slug withdrew, his diminished cock trailed the disgusting slime from its end to her pouting goo bunged ass hole.

Becky felt her ass spit and tremble, the slime running down her legs, her body exhausted. And as the slug uncoiled her tits she collapsed onto the fluid splattered deck of the alien ship.

"Man I need a beer!" Declared Blatt as he stretched and slid through his own dirty come trail.

Alfie was already at the flight seat making adjustments to his controls. The ravished blonde looked up; surprised at how quickly they seemed to have forgotten her.

"What about me?" She said nervously, still breathless from the out of this world experience.

The complex laws of time and space meant even at that very moment far below on the lonely road the evening of the next day was already upon them. A local TV news wagon was parked with a group of enthusiastic on lookers; their eyes peeling the sky. Billy Thomas, Becky's evening date was at present in the county jail, the law convinced his amazing story was a lie.

"Dumb jerk couldn't think of a better excuse could he? So now I've got to spend all God damn evening covering this crap. Jezz!"

Her camera man just smiled back at the frustrated TV reporter not wanting to provoke her any more. He wondered why she complained so much. After all Tiffany Meadows had made a name covering the cat up a tree, heart of gold, amazing but true type of crap. It seemed ironic that now she was a household name she expected to be above this type of nonsense.

Tiff straightened her tight fitting suit and adjusted her hair. The camera man focused in on the tall elegant woman. He did enjoy working with her. She was gorgeous, long legs and tight waist, waif slim with long straight claret red hair and sparkling blue eyes.

The daylight was gone as she started another attempt at a news take. In fifteen minutes she'd be live on air to round off the evening news show. She had spent the last three hours hanging round this field with only cranks to interview. "What the hell was she going to talk about?"

The camera man blinked down the view finder; someone was shinning a torch over his framed colleagues shoulder. A second later the whole road lit up like flood lights at the super bowl. Alfie and Blatt were back!

FINC
FINC
1,701 Followers
12