Ali the "Big" Old Arab Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to interrupt I had to pee.

I washed up in a hurry and went back to Ali; he started licking me again and continued until I got a lovely orgasm, what a way to wake up.

After that he said; "Now I'm going to fuck you for the last time this weekend Lene, I'm sure you are pregnant by now, but in case you are not, I'll come back to fuck you again."

When he penetrated me I hoped I was not, I would love to have him back in a four weeks to fuck me again, but I don't think it would be necessary, what a shame.

Ali fucked me hard and fast, I enjoyed it a lot and got 2 orgasms before he came and filled me for the last time.

He just lies on top of me and let his cock shrink in me. When it was half size he pulled it out and we took a shower together, and vent out to join my husband in the kitchen, he had breakfast ready for us.

After breakfast Ali kissed me goodbye, his hand was placed on my belly and he said with a smile; "Can you feel him kick Lene?"

I smiled at him and said; "No Ali not yet, but I think I will!"

He continued; "When your belly is big and round and your tits are getting heavy, then send me a mail, I'll come around and fuck you again!"

He got into his car and drove away waving his hand.

Now it was up to his seed if he was going to be the farther of my next child or not, or maybe my husband would succeed to make the trick.

It would be known in some weeks if I was pregnant or not, but not who would be the farther.

That would first be known in about 9 month.

If I'm not pregnant, then Ali had said he would return to do it all over again.

I'm so exited now, but also a bit nervous.

12