Alia and Dion Ch. 02

Story Info
After four long years twins can rekindle their love.
2.8k words
4.41
25.7k
18
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AkiraRose
AkiraRose
15 Followers

It has been a few years since Alia and Dion had their first encounter of sibling love, and their affair had been a constant thing, even after their parents had gotten home the next day. They were very subtle about their new relationship and made sure that their parents were sound asleep before stealing into each other's rooms to snuggle and play, though they didn't fuck unless their parents had gone out for the night, when it was safe for the both of them to be as loud as they wanted to be.

Though there was a rough patch when Dion wanted to go to college out of state, and Alia was devastated. She wanted to go with him but she had already started her college term and vowed to him that as soon as she finished her first four years that she would follow him to where he was. He tried to discourage her, but in his heart he was filled with joy. Alia knew it too, but didn't show it and continued to vehemently insists that that was what she was going to do no matter what he said.

It was a hard four years. Both siblings tried to date others, but they found that nothing compared to each other. They constantly video chatted and fantasized about being with each other and mutually masturbated to each other's video chats. Both agreed that it wasn't the same thing.

Finally it came time for Alia to leave. Dion had told her that he would help her move all of her stuff, and flew back home to help her pack and fly back with her. Alia was thrilled and went to pick him up personally from the airport. She waited anxiously at the gate and jumped up and down like a madwoman when she saw her brother coming through the gates, so handsome and mature.

He had grown up a lot over the four years, and she could feel herself getting wet as he got closer and closer to her. His musculature had become much more developed and he looked more like a man. Dion saw her bouncing and grinned, loving how she didn't care that her delicious tits were bouncing in her bra and low cut top. He opened his arms as she ran to him and gave him a kiss square on the lips, Dion's cock twitching at the contact. Alia slid down his body, her eyes flashing at the barely perceptible bulge in Dion's jeans and she gave him a wink. Dion had only packed an overnight bag to help make sure that her stuff was taken care of since they were flying back the next day.

So since there were no bags to wait for Alia lead Dion to her car, holding his hand the whole way, excitedly chatting with him and filling him in on all the good gossip since they had spoken last. When they got into the car Alia groaned.

"Oh my god Dion, please just REALLY kiss me," her voice was husky and filled with yearning as she looked at Dion with unbridled desire. Dion turned with a moan and took her head in both his hands and brought her mouth to his, crushing her to him as best as he could, getting as close to her as her car would allow. Their tongues danced and breath intensified as they kissed. Alia cursed as her phone rang.

"Shit, its mom," she said, lifting her phone to her ear and talking into it, her voice barely breathless even though she was flushed. "Yeah mom we just got to the car, we'll be home in a bit."

Alia hung up the phone and smiled at Dion. "Mom and Dad want to go out to dinner, and its your pick so you need to think of something good mister!"

Dion smiled lewdly, "I know what i REALLY want to eat for dinner, but that's not something on the menu to share with mom or dad." Alia purred, making Dion's cock pulse and he groaned.

"God little sister don't do that or i'll have to take you here and now," Alia laughed throatily and pulled out of her parking space and headed out onto the highway. The drive back home was uneventful and they spoke of their parents and friends at school.

Once home their parents greeted Dion happily and they all sat around and played catch up. Eventually Dion's stomach grumbled loudly and he announced that he wanted to go to his favorite steakhouse. By then everyone was hungry and they all piled into their parent's car to drive. They all enjoyed their food and once home Dion walked into his room only to find it converted into an office for his mother.

"Oh Dion honey i'm sorry," she said. "I needed my own space and i know you had said that you had found your own place outside of school."

Dion smiled. "It's okay mom, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"No you wont!" Alia said as she rounded the corner after hearing the conversation. "You can sleep in my room. I've got that air mattress from when we used to go camping out in the backyard. It'll be fine." As their mother looked back at Alia, Dion winked at her.

"You're okay with that Alia?" Her mother asked.

"Mom if i wasn't okay with it i wouldn't suggest it." Alia scoffed at her mother and walked past her to take her brother's hand."Let's go Dion, i need help getting it out of the attic."

They went to the back of the hall where the main attic access was and crawled up the ladder and closed it behind them, Alia standing and opening up the small skylight that had been installed and let the cool breeze circulate in the room. She felt Dion come up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist and his nose buried in her hair.

Alia arched her back and ground her ample ass into his crotch, feeling his growing erection swell against her. Dion groaned and pulled her hair off to one side so that he could lower his lips to her neck and kiss her there as she sighed and rested her hands on his arms. She gasped and dug her nails into his flesh as he bit down on her neck her eyes flashing open, but unseeing. Dion smiled and slipped his hand under the elastic band of her knee length skirt and groaned.

"Oh Alia you naughty girl, I knew you weren't wearing any underwear." His fingers delved lower, feeling her smooth pussy and the heat that emanated from it. Alia's body trembled in his arms and she slowly parted her legs, letting him gain access to her folds. She was dripping wet, and had been since she had first seen him in the airport. His finger rubbed over her clit and her legs nearly buckled.

"Jesus Dion if it wasn't for the fact that i know that they'd hear us i'd have you take me here and now." Alia groaned out, grinding herself onto his hand.

"Well theres one thing that you can do for me," Dion said with a growl as he nipped at her ear.

"Whats that brother?" She asked, her hips still working.

"You could get on your knees and get that hot mouth around my prick," he released her and Alia eagerly turned around and dropped to her knees, her nimble hands working to unbutton his pants and brought out his cock, exhaling over it before her pink tongue flicking out to lick at his tip before engulfing his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and then bobbing harder.

Dion groaned and put his hands on her head, his eyes closed as he reveled in the feeling on his sister's mouth on his cock after four long years away from her.

"Alia you keep doing that i'm going to cum," he managed to moan, reluctantly pulling his hips away from her skilled mouth.

Alia pouted and watched Dion put his cock away. She wanted so badly to taste his spunk in her throat but she knew that they'd probably have to wait until later the next day. They found the air mattress easily enough and brought it down to her room and filled it up.

Soon it was bed time and they all feel asleep, well... almost all of them.

Dion was fast asleep, fully naked as usual and Alia lay on the edge of her bed watching him sleep. With a wicked grin she tossed her sheets off of her own naked body and go out of bed, her light steps taking her over to where her brother lay and she slowly removed his sheet. She gazed on his body and focused on his cock, licking her lips. Slowly she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it hard, her eyes watching him as he slowly woke. He looked down at her with a slow smile.

"Dirty girl, you really want my spunk don't you?" Alia purred around his cock and Dion muffled a groan. "Jesus Alia."

Alia raised her head off of his cock with a 'pop'. "What's the matter D? Don't want to cum in my hot mouth?" Her hands were still busy on his prick and balls, pulling and twisting, making him arch.

"Maybe I wanted to wait until we got back to my place so that i can really cover you with all my spunk," he growled, his hips working despite his protests.

Alia ignored him and went to town on his cock, sucking and licking and prodding the eye of his cock, sucking out all of his pre-cum, her cheeks caving in with the intensity of her suction. Once again Dion had to bite back a shout as she sucked hard on his cock, humming and purring as she licked and sucked his balls then went back to his cock. He started panting and fisting his hands in the sheets his hips working up and down.

"Oh my god you dirty slut you're gonna make me cum," his voice growled and became nearly incomprehensible as his orgasm neared. Alia moaned as he called her dirty names and the vibrations sent him over the edge, Dion putting his fist into his mouth as he came, his hips bucking wildly as he came.

Alia moaned and slurped all of his cum down milking him for all she was worth. He looked at her and panted. "God babe," he moaned, his head thudding back on the pillow as he fought to catch his breath. Alia giggled and crawled up to lay next to him, her arm going across his chest and her leg across his thighs.

"I gather you liked that Dion?" She asked him, trailing her fingers up and down his torso and across his pecks. Instead of responding, Dion turned and pulled Alia's leg up higher over his hip and let his long fingers trail over the swell of her ass and then dip into her pulsing honey pot, causing her to gasp and try to push downwards so that she could get his fingers inside of her.

"Oh i don't think so Alia," Dion said with a devious smile, pulling his hand away. "If i get started on you i'll want to fuck you, and we can't have that."

Alia pouted, which made Dion chuckle and kiss her deeply. "now get back up into bed you naughty girl and get some sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow." He slapped her ass and she squealed as she jumped back up into bed.

It was a long and tiring chore the next morning to pack the things that Alia absolutely needed for her move to college with her brother. It didn't help that she wore a sports top and short black shorts as she worked around her room. Dion had to resist the urge multiple times to just bend her over her bed like he had done many times before and just take her then and there. And she knew it, that's why she wore the outfit that she did.

Afterwards they took a shower together, each teasing the other, Alia dropping to her knees again, taking her brothers balls in her mouth as she wanked his meat, and his hands twisted in her hair as he fucked her face. Alia turned around and bent over, showing off her perfectly smooth pussy, Dion teasing her by running his cock head up and down her slit and just barely entering her. All to tease, all to intensify the experience when they got back to his apartment.

Finally it was time to pile everything up into their father's SUV and drove back to the airport, checking their bags and saying a tearful goodbye to their parents, even though in the back of their minds Dion and Alia were eager to get out of their sight so that they could act like a more "normal" couple. After a few more hugs they were able to pry themselves away from their parents and proceeded to be checked in and boarded the plane.

The flight was uneventful, and they were able to get back to Dion's apartment without any fuss. When they finally unloaded his truck they got back inside and closed the door. Dion thrust Alia against it, his mouth ravishing her own as he pinned her. Alia groaned and kissed him back, instantly dripping wet as he took charge. He growled and bit her neck hard and Alia's hips tilted, instinctively questing for his cock.

"Dion," Alia breathed, "God Dion please." Dion knew exactly what she wanted and ripped her clothes off and letting them stay where they fell, and he drank his sister's body in before falling to his knees and bringing his face close to her snatch he breathed out on it before licking along her slit, the tip of his tongue flicking over her clit. Over and over and over her flicked her, Alia's thighs quivering and suddenly she shouted and squirted all over the tile foyer.

Dion chuckled and scooped his sister up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom where he laid her down and stepped back and slowly stripped for Alia. Her hand slipped down to her pussy, her fingers opening her lips and flicking her clit before dipping into her pussy, circling them inside her. She groaned as Dion removed his boxers, his cock bobbing and impossibly hard, and she reached for him.

"Please Dion, I need you in me so badly," Alia whined and pleaded, her hips lifting. Dion groaned and crawled onto his king sized bed, looking down and watching his cock sink into Alia's pussy, her muscles sucking him in and squeezing him. Dion thrust into her core painfully slow, wanting to feel every inch of his cock slipping into her center. Alia moaned and looked down at him entering her as well, her eyes hooded and filled with lust. She looked up at him and and made him look at her. Dion saw the look in her eyes and thrust fully into her, one swift hard stroke that had Alia's head tilting back as she screamed, her body shaking as she came from merely being filled by her brother.

With that scream Dion began to pound her, hooking her legs over his arms and giving her full and long thrusts, groaning as Alia dug her nails across his shoulders and down his arms. Their mouths fused together as they kissed, his thrusts hitting her as deep as possible. Alia's body squeezed tight as she came, Dion thrusting though it, growling in her ear as she squirted all over the bed.

"You dirty slut, making my bed all wet." Dion groaned as he felt his balls contract.

Alia moaned, "Oh yes, i'm such a dirty little whore, and you like it." She arched her chest and he attacked her breasts. Dion moved his arms so that he could grasp her breasts. Alia took the opportunity to drag her nails down his back into his ass, growling for him to just fuck her.

Dion took her order to heart and began to piston her, the need to cum growing with every stroke. "Oh god Alia i'm gonna cum," he groaned out before biting into her neck.

"Cum for me D," Alia screamed. "Cum in my tight pussy!"

With that he exploded into his sister, Alia pulsing in tandem with her brother's orgasm, her body milking him for every drop of sperm. Dion looked down at his sister and grinned, a sheen of sweat over his entire body. Alia smirked back at him, her body glistening with sweat as well. Her mouth was dry and she watched him roll off of her, sighing as she felt his disengage from her.

"This is going to be wonderful," Alia sighed when she caught her breath. Dion chuckled and hugged his sister close.

"Yes my love," Dion said kissing her full on the lips. "It is."

AkiraRose
AkiraRose
15 Followers