Alias: Agent Bristow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set the case down and put her sweats back on. She carried the case out of the room, down the hallway and stairs down to the foyer. She had just gotten there and turned off the pulse as Dixon was coming out with Ross and Pamela. Dixon was carrying the other case with the camera equipment in it. He was shaking hands with them both and was saying, "Thank you very much for your time Mr. Ross."

As he was talking to them, Sydney felt a tightness in her chest. Her usually strong, straight posture collapsed a little before stood back up. Dixon noticed and shot her a look that said, "Are you all right?"

Imperceptible to anyone but Dixon, Sydney nodded her head that she was all right. Ross was just telling Dixon that it was no problem at all and that he was always happy to help out a new, developing filmmaker. Dixon and Sydney made their good-byes and loaded the cases into the Cherokee. Sydney climbed into the passenger side. She felt a wave of tightness again. Dixon climbed in too and with a worried look said, "Sydney, what happened?"

Sydney gasped in pain as the tightness strengthened then subsided. She said to Dixon, "Anna was already here when I went upstairs. She was already in the middle of stealing the device when I caught her in the act. We struggled and the device went flying against the wall. The blow must have set it off. I grabbed it and Anna looked like she was going to stay and fight it out but ended up changing her mind and ran off. She looked really strange though. I actually saw a look of fear on her face like she was afraid of something."

Dixon pulled out of the driveway as he interrogated Sydney. "You look like you're in pain. Are you all right?"

The tightness appeared again. She didn't want to do this with Dixon sitting next to her, but she had no choice. She reached under the sweatshirt and unzipped her cat-suit. All of a sudden, the pain subsided and she could breathe more easily.

She responded to Dixon's inquiry. "Yes, I'm fine. I just took a couple of blows from Anna and I'm just feeling it. I'm ok."

Dixon looked unconvinced but wasn't going to make a point about it. He turned and was going to head them both back to the Rotunda. Sydney turned to him and said, "Dixon, if it's all right with you, I'd rather not go back to the Rotunda. Could you just take me home so I can put some ice on my bruises? I'll debrief with Kendall another time. He won't mind."

Dixon still looked a little worried. "All right, if that's what you want."

Dixon steered the Jeep back to Sydney's place. Sydney got out and went into her apartment. Luckily, Francie, her roommate was out working. She grabbed a Ziploc bag out of the kitchen and went over to the refrigerator. She filled the bag up with ice and went into the bathroom. She took off her sweatshirt in front of the bathroom mirror. The cat-suit was unzipped about half-way down. She saw that her normally alabaster skin was an ugly red color. She unzipped the rest of the way and stepped out of the suit. She was standing in front of the mirror in nothing but a pair of black silk panties. Most of her upper chest was the same shade of red. Her normally small, pert breasts where swollen and her nipples were erect and tingly. Sydney expected she was still going to bruise pretty well.

She didn't bother putting any other clothes on. She walked into her bedroom and collapsed on top of the covers. She laid the bag of ice on her chest and quickly fell asleep.

Sydney slept fitfully. In a bizarre dream, she was running up and down mountains and valleys. Soon, she reached a large mountain. The mountain was flesh covered. She started to climb the mountain. The more she climbed, the bigger the mountain got. Soon, it seemed like the mountain finally stopped growing. Sydney looked above and saw a line of clouds covering the peak. She climbed and climbed and finally broke through the cloud cover to the peak. Standing at the peak was Vaughn. He was naked standing on the peak of the mountain. He was standing proudly as his thick, turgid member stretched out from between his legs. Beneath his tumescence, his scrotum was just as large and proud.

Consciously, Sydney felt a great weight upon her chest. She bolted upright in bed. Her chest was tingling even more strongly now. She felt something warm brush against her upper thigh. Thinking it was the cover, she tried to brush it away. She didn't feel the covers though. Her hand brushed against a warm, soft mass. She reached down with both hands and started to feel around in the dark. Amazingly, she felt to large breasts on her chest! They were still tingling. She lurched out of bed. The graceful Sydney suddenly didn't look so graceful because of the added mass to her chest. She lumbered into the bathroom and threw on the light. Her eyes shut for a moment in order to get use to the light. She slowly opened her eyes and looked in the mirror.

Sydney looked basically the same. Her arms were still muscled and tight. Her neck was still long and graceful. Her stomach was still flat an tight. Well, what she could see of her stomach anyway. Some of her lower torso was obscured by a gigantic pair of breasts that stretched out proudly from her chest. She gasped in shock. Not believing her eyes, she reached out and touched her enormous bosom. It was soft and warm, but firm. She reached out and could barely touch her nipples. Her entire newly bountiful bosom was still tingling. Another lance of energy pulsed through her breasts. She went weak at the knees but didn't fall. Looking in the mirror, she was flabbergasted to see her enhanced boobies start to pulse and swell. Slowly and majestically, they increased in size. They were now the size of small watermelons!

Almost in shock, Sydney stumbled back into her bedroom and fell onto the bed. Collecting her wits, she started to think. Reflexively, as she thought, she stroked her ever-increasing bosom. It must have been Rambaldi's machine that did this to her she thought. What was she going to do? She couldn't get to the CIA to have them look at this. Even if she had any clothes that fit her, this was way too embarrassing. Another tingle interrupted her thought processes. Oh no, thought Sydney, not again. She looked down at her breasts as they expanded. They were truly massive now. She gambled that she was even bigger than Pamela Pontoons. Thinking of Pamela made her think of something else. Pamela obviously stopped growing. Did she stopped growing naturally or did she do something else?

Just as her breasts finished this spate of expansion, Sydney heard her front door open. Vaughn's voice called out, "Sydney, you home?"

Sydney didn't, couldn't answer him. Vaughn kept talking as he looked around her apartment for her. "Dixon said you got hurt. I came to make sure you're ok. The CIA is running tests on the device and they found out what it does. It seems to make breasts bigger. It turns out that's how Ross made all of his movies. He pumped up the tits of his stars then made his movies."

Just as Vaughn was finishing his explanation, he opened the Sydney's bedroom door. Vaughn was stunned by the sight that greeted him on Sydney's bed. "Oh my god, Sydney! Are you ok?"

Sydney tried to look up at Vaughn over her new bumpers. "Vaughn, help me!" she said anxiously.

Vaughn ran over to Sydney. He couldn't help brushing up against her new bust. Just the touch of his suit against her new flesh made her pussy tingle. Vaughn caught a whiff of the sexual excitement she put out. He reached out and grabbed her hand helping pull her into a seated position. It was difficult. Sydney's new bazooms were cradled in her lap. Sydney looked at Vaughn with a look that he had never seen before. It was desperation. Behind the desperate look, though, he thought he also saw some horniness. "Please tell me that the CIA knows how to stop this! It just won't stop!"

Vaughn sat next to her and caressed her new boobs. He responded to her pleading, "Yes, Syd, the CIA does know to stop this."

Sydney's eyes fluttered with pleasure. Her desperation poked back through though. "Then, please, get me to the CIA and get me cured.!"

A horny smile crossed Vaughn's face. "We won't need to Syd. Don't worry, I have cure with me."

Before Sydney could respond to him, Vaughn moved his head down and latched his mouth onto Sydney's new, bloated nipple. Sydney couldn't gather her thoughts together to say anything as the sexual ecstasy coursed through her lean, taut body. Vaughn suckled and licked Sydney's nipple, teasing it with his tongue. It grew even larger in his mouth. Sydney felt the familiar tingle in her breasts again. Vaughn was pushed further away from Sydney by her increasing breast flesh.

Still suckling at Sydney's vast bosom, Vaughn took off his suit jacket. He ripped open his shirt and threw it off too. All the while, he was orally pleasuring one of Sydney's nipples.

All thoughts of being incapacitated by her bosom or even having her breasts blow apart fled Sydney's mind as it spirally down into the sexual pleasure that Vaughn was giving her. Vaughn let go of Sydney's nipple with a pop and stood up. Sydney looked at him with lust. His pants were stretched out in from of him with an erection that could barely be contained.

With the loss of Vaughn's stimulation, Sydney was starting to loose a little of the pleasure. She reached around her vast bosom and tried to play with her pussy through her black panties.

Vaughn removed his belt and slid his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He stood in front of Sydney, almost dream-like, with his throbbing member thrust out in front of him. A little pre-cum oozed out of the tip.

Sydney grabbed hold of Vaughn's 12" spike. Just as she had never been this huge before, neither had he. She guided his pulsing penis to her sopping wet vagina. She helped guide the flaring head past her labia. He took over from there. His hard member was driven deeply into Sydney's steaming gash. He grabbed a hold her hips and started to thrust hard in and out of her cunt. As Vaughn was pumping, Sydney felt another pulse and saw her bosom expand even more. She was gargantuan now. One or two more times and she wouldn't be able to walk or move no matter how strong she was. As Vaughn fucked her, he leaned over and grabbed one of her wobbling breasts. It didn't seem to like being corralled by Vaughn's strong hands until Vaughn started lightly blowing on the nipple. This drove Sydney out of her mind. She screamed in bliss. Vaughn started sucking Sydney's newly extended, puffy nipple as he pumped her hot pussy. He said nothing but grunted with effort as his manhood stretched her pussy like it never had before. She squeezed what she could of her breasts between her arms and tried taking her other nipple in her mouth. She finally caught it and ran her teeth along it as she stared to suck.

Vaughn fucked her harder and deeper. His scrotum was huge and tight with spunk. It smacked hard against her tight little ass. Vaughn let go of Sydney's nipple. He grabbed her narrow hips and plunged deeper into her pussy. Later, she would swear that he was still growing inside of her. His titanic prong started bumping up against her cervix. This was it, Vaughn thought. Sydney gasped in sexual joy every time his prick bounced against her hard cervical wall. She could feel her ecstasy building. Just as it reached a crescendo, Vaughn's dong pierced her cervix and blasted a load of cum into her womb. Sydney's orgasm caused her to thrash around on his prick he filled her full of his cream. Just as their mutual orgasms crested, a huge burst of energy exploded out enveloping both Sydney and Vaughn. Just as suddenly, there was another enormous implosion as all that sexual energy was sucked back in. Sydney and Vaughn both passed out with Vaughn landing on top of Sydney with his penis still insider her.

They both woke up to a ray of sunlight shining into he room. Vaughn pulled out of Sydney and rolled over. Sydney's eyes fluttered open. Disoriented for a moment, she came to and looked with fear at her chest. She let out an exhale of relief as she saw that her breasts were down to a manageable size. She gabbed her breasts and squeezed. They were still bigger than before, a little bigger than D cup now, but that was still better than the missiles she had before. She tweaked her pert nipples and couldn't believe that she was the new owner of these breasts. As she caressed and explored her new bosom, Vaughn stirred. He smiled. "Good morning, Syd," Vaughn greeted.

She returned his smile. "Good morning yourself! What happened last night?" Sydney asked.

Vaughn rolled over. Now that the energy from the device had been expended, his cock was down to its normal size. "Well, it's like I told you when I came it. The device used energy to increase the size and mass of a woman's bust. I guess Rambaldi was a boob man." They both laughed.

Vaughn continued. "Somehow, the device ended up in Ross's hands. It's what he used to help him make his movies. In fact, it's what made his wife so," he paused, "bountiful.

"The only problem with the machine, though, is that the breast expansion process will keep happening until it's arrested."

Sydney asked him, "And how do you do that?"

Vaughn looked at her, "Remember the etching on the side? It said, "The cure is le petit mort?"

Sydney thought back, "The little death…yes, I remember."

A thought finally occurred to her. "Wait a minute! You mean that the cure to the machine is actually an orgasm?"

Vaughn looked deeply into her eyes and stroked her hair. "Not just an orgasm Syd. Le petit mort refers to a male ejaculation. I had to come inside you in order help you."

Sydney kissed Vaughn deeply and passionately on the lips. "Thank you," she said.

They both rolled onto their backs and basked in the afterglow. Sydney's mind was still whirling though. A thought popped into her head.

"Vaughn?"

"Yes?" Vaughn replied.

"There's one question I still have though."

"What it is?"

Sydney turned and looked at him. "What happened to Anna?"

The End

12