Alia's in Laws

Story Info
Alia Bhaat enjoys group sex with her in-laws.
4k words
4.15
23.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers

Alia woke up to Ranbir kissing all over her back. His lips had started from her neck and was now going down her spine to the small of the back.

"Oooh!" She rubbed her thighs getting excited. She was still naked from last night's sexacapade under the duvet and his ministrations were turning her on. He turned her around and started kissing her on her flat tummy, swirling his tongue in her navel. His hands were on her breasts, fondling them. He dragged his tongue from her navel upto her breasts leaving a wet line of saliva.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" she whined. Her nipples were hard as rubber and he was pinching them between his fingers.

"My beautiful wife what do you want? Tell me?"

"Fuck me, Ranbir! Don't make me wait!" she screamed. In their sprawling penthouse in Bandra her voice echoed around.

"Beg me!" He hissed cruelly, clamping his lips around her left nipple. His right hand was on her other nipple pulling it out of shape and pinching it. Alia tried pulling him up, lining his cock with her cunt, but he was too strong for her. She knew he must be just as aroused as she was, his cock must be hard and flapping against his stomach. She was beyond aroused, her juices copiously flowing out of her pussy and wetting the mattress.

"Please fuck me Ranbir. Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like the whore I am!" She begged not able to control any more. The hunger in her pussy was driving her mad. She wanted his long thick cock in her cunt now. She hated everytime he did this, turn her on and make her beg. But she loved it too, this made her orgasm longer and harder when he finally let her have her release. She sometimes wondered how it would have been if she had stayed with her first boyfriend Siddharth Malhotra. But then Sid was just a boy, Ranbir was the man. He knew how to bring her down on her knees and beg for release. He could dominate her, even when looking like an innocent chocolate boy. No doubt Katrina still missed him and resented her!

No! No! No! Her mind started shouting as Ranbir dragged her out of the bed. 'What if someone sees me! God!' Alia was anxious. She knew exactly what was going to happen. Ranbir pushed her onto the glass bay window that overlooked the ocean. Her breasts were mashed against the glass as her husband pulled her legs apart and pulled her back by her crotch. Alia could see some people on the beach in the distance, looking insignificantly small. Hopefully none of them would look up and see her. Or atleast not click a picture or recognise her. The apartment was on the 15th floor and provided relative privacy but there was nothing private from the pesky paparazzi.

But these thoughts flew away as he pushed his cock into her pussy. He slowly but steadily pushed in till the hilt. Then he pulled out till only the head remained inside, before pushing in again but only a little faster. He kept on pulling in and out of her, everytime increasing the pace. Alia moaned like a bitch in heat, which was exactly what she was. He was nibbling on her earlobe and lapping his tongue at the back of her ear as she pushed her self back. Now he just held still as Alia pushed her hips back and forth fucking herself on his cock. He enjoyed making her feel like a cheap slut, hungry for sex. And she enjoyed it too, being reduced to a cock hungry slut, which was exactly what she was beneath her pretty face.

He rested his face on her shoulder, mashing her against the glass with his body. He started grinding into her in earnest, their bodies sweaty even in the air-conditioned room. The sound of flesh against flesh and the musky smell of sex permeated the room and she closed her eyes lost in trance. She was back in the "Road of love" where he had taken her like this for the first time. It was their first holiday together and she had enjoyed it immensely. They had wine tasted in the vine yards and he had fucked her on the grass hidden behind the trees. He had fucked her on the nude beaches of Tuscany in the shack. But she had never imagined what he had planned for her. On the coastal road by the Adriatic sea, where it was thronged by prostitutes of all kinds, he had simply pulled her bikini bottom down before pushing her over a bench in full view of the public. It wasn't unusual to see this, especially as the dusk was setting down, but she was sure none of the other women bent over and being fucked was a girlfriend. Rather they were professionals.

But that had not stopped him and she had just capitulated. The shameful situation had only served to turn her on and she had cussed and twirled her butt just like a whore. And as if continuing with her humiliation he had put a hundred dollar bill in her bikini bra that peeped out over the half cups that only partially covered her breasts. The walk back to the resort was torture. Her bikini bottom was wet from their mixed juices flowing out of her cunt and with the dollar bill peeping of her flimsy bikini top and walking on the pencil heel, she looked like a whore. And lots of people gave her the look as they passed by. And he intentionally walked a couple steps behind her, so that people don't recognise they were together. But it had only served to turn her on. As soon as they were back in their resort villa, she had pushed him down on the bed and ridden his cock like a rodeo on a horse.

Alia came back to her senses as she felt his cum coat the insides of her cunt. Good thing she was on the pill. She didn't want a kid just now and he disliked using a condom. The pulsating cock in her cunt finally pushed her beyond the cliff and she plunged into an ocean of orgasmic bliss as her lithe body trembled with waves of pleasure engulfed her. She stayed like that limply lying on the glass as he pulled his limp cock out of her cunt with a plop and rub the last of the wetness on her butt. Then he spanked her butt, "Get ready. Dad and Mom would be coming soon. You don't want them to see you like this, do you?"

Alia ran into the washroom with his cum and her juices leaking from her cunt and flowing down her legs. She hurried turned the shower on and she jerked as the icy cold water hit her sweaty body. She turned till the water was of a more comfortable temperature and she opened her legs wide to let the water wash away the signs of her debauchery away. She moaned as the water jet hit her sensitive pussy. It ached; she has been fucked countless times in the last one week. It had started as celebration for the success of their joint venture Brahmastra but Ranbir had not left her alone for long at all these seven days.

Alia dressed simply in a white shirt and comfortable leggings. It was just a family lunch with Ranbir's parents coming over. Actually it had been a long time Ranbir had done a movie and with it having an all-time high opening weekend and now over 300 crores in a week, it called for celebration. Not so much for her as for him; with Deepika getting older and sitting out with pregnancy, she was now the reigning queen of the industry.

She was surprised to see her sister-in-law Riddhima and her husband along with her parents-in-law. Not that they were unwelcome; Alia and Riddhima who is an interior designer had designed this flat together and forged a bond over similar sensibilities. And she had an extremely wonderful relationship with her father-in-law Rishi Kapoor and her mother-in-law Neetu.

Neetu cornered her away from the others in the kitchen. "How's my son these days? You are walking bow-legged."

Alia blushed that her MIL was joking about her sexual life. She was always like that, Ranbir had always kept his mother in the loop about his girlfriends but Alia was the one approved by his mother.

"Well you know how he is. He really enjoys being a top-paid actor!"

"Yes. Like father like son. Every time one of his films did well in the box office he would just fuck me for days. I am surprised I didn't end up with more children!" Alia blushed that Neetu was so open with her.

Alia was happy to see Ranbir and his father Rishi chatting happily. She was aware that the two hadn't shared the best of relationships in the past, but they have become buddies in the last few years. Probably it helped that he was able to step out of his father's shadow.

Alia poured out a bottle of wine for the ladies. The men were more inclined towards scotch which Ranbir had poured out. Lunch was a simple affair as they all, except Rishi and Riddhima's husband Bharat Sahni, stayed on a strict diet. For them, Alia had arranged a platter from Sanjiv Kapoor's restaurant. Alia always was amazed how exquisite her MiL looked even at this age, dressed though she was in a simple kurti. Riddhima was in a black shoulder-less dress that showed off the genes she had inherited from her mother. Alia often wondered why she had never entered the industry.

Ranbir had never been a heavy drinker and a couple of drinks loosened his tongue. He went on to great details about the sex they had had this morning and all were laughing and joking. They were all a little tipsy and Riddhima started feeling her husband's hardness through his pant with her hand discretely below the table. Even Alia was getting hot and bothered and to her consternation, she wanted the apartment empty so that she could get a royal fucking.

"God! Are you two ever satiated? Alia, you are sweating, aren't you imaging my son's cock in your cunt? What a slut! And you Riddhima, cupping a feel of your husband in front of everyone!" Neetu exclaimed.

"Neetu stop acting a prude when your feet is in my lap and rubbing my cock!" Rishi was direct as always. "If you want a fuck, then tell it already!"

"Dad, why don't you satisfy Mom! This is your home too. And Riddhi have your husband satisfy you too!" Ranbir spoke up.

It didn't look like anyone was contesting the idea but there was the problem that there weren't enough bedrooms for the three couples.

Once again Rishi hard-hitting talk solved the problem. "I doubt anyone needs a room here. I saw in a film that with a special light you can say where people have had sex. I guess every corner of this apartment would light up like a Diwali if we had such a light."

Everyone laughed out loud but the sexual tension was too high. Everyone was fiddling none having the temerity to jump into it head first. Finally Ranbir only spoke up.

"Dad, Alia's next movie is a biopic on some actress from the 60s. Helen or something. You happen to know anything about her?"

"Oh son, what did you say! I remember fapping to sleep so many times as a teenager fantasizing about her. Oh what a cabaret dancer!"

"What is this cabaret dance?" Bharat Sahni asked.

"Alia why don't you give a demo?"

"Demo of what Ranbir!"

"Strip dancing... Err I mean carabet... No cadaver... No cabaret is it?"

"To your parents? And sister? Me dancing before them?"

"Why not? We are an acting family. We could give some feedback. Wasn't Mom a great dancer? And Dad sure knew all about this cabaret dance!"

Alia couldn't believe that Ranbir wanted her to do a strip dancing before her in-laws. 'Is he even in his senses? Are they in their senses?' she wondered. She had not expected her father-in-law to complain about it, but her mother-in-law and sister-in-law were encouraging her to do it! 'And I am getting all excited to do this! What's wrong with me? It's going to be so humiliating, stripping naked in front of my in-laws. Sure I have acted in nude scenes in movies with crew filming us from all angles, all the audience seeing me! But it's so embarrassing to do it like this!'

But she found her embarrassment was only making her more horny. She got up, unsure if she wanted to or not. But she got up dancing and twirling around giving them all a good view of her butt and then thrusting her breasts out at them. Ranbir spanked her ass as she twirled by him giving her the feeling of a cheap stripper. But worse, Rishi pinched her butt. At any other moment, she would have turned and slapped him, no matter her father-in-law or not, but now she just twerked her ass at him.

"Damn boy, that's a hot bod!" Rishi exclaimed to his son.

Bharat looked conflicted as Alia gyrated her butt in front of him. He as a man wanted to touch it and feel it, but he was trying not to give in to his baser instincts in front of his wife and her family. It was a struggle keeping his hand away. But his wife gave him free passport by snaking her hand in between Alia's legs and pushing her hand firmly against her pussy. Seeing his wife do this, Bharat slapped Alia's left butt cheek before pairing it up with a similar slap to her right ass cheek.

Alia bit her lip seductively pulling her leggings down to her ankles and throwing them at her husband. She was now in her panties, but notices that the shirt was covering her charms partially. She pulled it up and knotted it just below her breasts giving them unrestricted view of her panty-clad pussy and flat toned body. She twirled around giving them a show of my cute butt.

I twerked and danced thrusting out my breasts as I have done so many times on the big screen. But it was even more challenging and humiliating to do it in front of my family. And more rewarding as I could see their reactions in real time. Ranbir and his father spread their legs revealing they had started to feel a twitch in their groins. And they wolf whistled at me, just as many would do in the halls.

I knew it was time to move on to the next item of clothing. I debated shortly of the merits of taking off my shirt versus my panties; in the end my puerile humiliation loving side won and I pulled my panties down. I threw them at my father-in-law who caught them expertly and then brought it to his nose. He giggled as he caught the scent of my juices on the crotch of the panties and offered a smell to his wife and son. They joined in the giggling and Neetu mouthed at me, "Already?" I hung my head in shame but it only served to turn me on some more.

"Neetu, why don't you get up and show her some tricks?" Rishi said to his wife. I couldn't believe that my father-in-law was asking his wife to join me in the stripping. It would be so humiliating for her with her son, daughter and son-in-law seeing her strip along side me. I was even more shocked when she actually got up and pulled her kurti off before handing it to, of all people, her son in law. She had heavy breasts that jiggled as she bent to hand over the kurti to Bharat. Her bra clad breasts were at his eye level and he got a direct look inside her bra and down her deep cleavage.

Even though she was in her late sixties, she maintained a strict diet and lifestyle. Her breasts were larger than mine and her hips wider but her tummy was still flat and as she bent her hips, she displayed her curvature. I would kill to have such a figure. She felt little shame in doing jhatkas and matkas of her hips perfectly showing off her curvaceous body. Then she turned away from me and started gyrating. I took the hint and unclasped the hook of her bra. She peeled it off and handed it over to her son. Now she was bared above her waist and I was naked below.

The two of us twirled around the room as Ranbir put on some melodious tune on his phone which was connected to the state-of-the-art home entertainment system we had. With the music playing and the men sipping their whiskies, it was a true bar like feeling. I now unbuttoned my shirt and handed it over to Bharat as Neetu started dancing around the room. Ranbir touched her breasts briefly before growing bolder and twitching her nipples. Then Rishi cupped her breasts in his huge hands and squeezed them. Bharat was having a feast watching me naked sans the bra and Neetu naked upto her waist. He pulled the zip of Riddhi's dress down and inserted his hands inside her dress and bra, coping a feeling on her perky breasts. She had in turn unzipped his jeans and was rubbing his cock with her hand inside his pants. Neetu thrust her hips at her husband who undid the strings of the kameez. As she twirled back beside me it fell to her ankles and she gracefully danced out of it discarding it on the floor.

I saw Neetu was just as horny as I was. The crotch of her panty was wet and it was pulled tight revealing a camel toe. We got down on our knees and spread our legs. With out hands behind on the floor, we did a belly dance in tandem with the music.

"Riddhi, do you need an invitation? Come join us", her mother called to her, still the two of us gyrating our hips. Riddhi looked a little conflicted but finally she stood up and let her dress slip off and slid to the ground. She was now in her bra and panty. But she was wearing a strapless bra and her husband had already pushed it below her breasts. She turned towards her father to unhook it from the front and joined us. The three of us were now truly dancing, quite unmindful of our almost naked state. I found Riddhi despite never being the industry had a beautiful curvaceous body and danced well matching us step to step. Her breasts were a little bigger than mine and I got a little conscious of the fact that I had the smallest boobs in the family.

Finally we were tired of the last piece of clothing on our body and I took off my bra while for Neetu and Riddhi it was their panties. As if intentionally to cause maximum shame, Neetu gave her panty to Bharat while Riddhi handed it to Ranbir. Both of them sniffed taking in wafts of our smell as the panty crotches were wet with the juices flowing out of our pussy. Then they offered it to Rishi who smelled his wife and daughter's arousal.

The men were now beyond half mast and even we were aching for some pounding in our pussy. For the last leg of the dance, we decided to end it with a round robin lap dance. Neetu started with her son-in-law while I gyrated myself on Rishi's lap. Riddhi was rubbing her wet crotch against Ranbir's tenting groin leaving marks of her juices of his pants. Enjoying the fondling they each have our breasts, we moved on to the next turn which had me Bharat's lap while Neetu was on her son's. Riddhi was having her turn on her father's lap and like a dutiful daughter she was serving her father by rubbing her breasts on his bearded face. Even Neetu had her humongous breasts smashed into her son's face, his stubble tickling her. Bharat saw the chance and clasped his lips around one of my nipples flicking his tongue against the tip. I was beyond aroused and was moaning.

Riddhi interrupted me, "Bitch go to your husband. I need to fuck mine." I saw my husband had three fingers inside his mother's cunt, pistoning in and out while suckling her breasts. I was reluctant to interrupt them but my pussy was aching for some action. I pushed her away and fished his cock out of his pants. He offered me a taste of his mother's juices as I lowered myself down on his rock hard shaft. I was facing away from him in reverse cowgirl position and saw that was the pose all three of us choose. Our breasts jiggled in rhythm with the fucking we were receiving and we moaned in pleasure. Neetu was not at all shy to let her pleasure known openly to all.

For some time the only sound was that of flesh slapping against flesh and our moaning and groaning. I had already had one orgasm but Ranbir was going strong. He grabbed me and dumped me on the table top pulling my legs around his shoulders. He then resumed plunging into me with meaningful strokes.

The other two men followed suit as they banged into our cunts with us lying on the table. The table creaked with the force of the three fuckings and our heads were butting agaisnt each other on the limited space of the table top.

"Buddha, do you have something in your balls or is it just for nothing? Give me your spunk, make me cum like your bitch!" Neetu was trash talking to her husband.

"Bitch keep your mouth shut and take my huge cock in your tight cunt. How do you keep it so tight, as tight as the day of our marriage!" Rishi slapped her face and kept plunging into her. As Ranbir's hands wrapped around my neck, I realised he was almost there. I lifted my ass off the table and gyrated my hips around his cock. He could take no more and spurted his cum inside me. I orgasmed with my tight vaginal muscles intent to extract every last drop of cum from his cock.

Tanya93
Tanya93
72 Followers
12