Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan braked hard, stopping the Jag in the dark service lane close to the building's exterior parking lot. As Alice looked around she could see no movement and few cars. Probably visitors parking only, she thought abstractedly.

"What's the matter?' She asked.

Susan stabbed the accelerator and flicked the ignition button, letting the engine roar before gurgling to silence. She undid her seatbelt and swung sideward awkwardly in the seat. Fixing her eyes on Alice, she reached out slowly to rest her fingers against Alice's cheek.

"I can't wait Alice" she whispered, "I can't wait." The pad of her thumb lightly brushed Alice's lips and then Susan was leaning over, brushing her own lips against Alice's. The kiss was gentle at first, just a simple touching of lips. Then as each felt the softness there was a desire for more. Lips felt for lips, Alice felt Susan's white teeth grasp her bottom lip and give a tiny tug. She felt her breath becoming ragged and opened her mouth, drawing back. For a moment the two women looked at each other, and then they were kissing again and again. No gentleness now, just desire for each other and wanting more and more. Alice opened her lips slightly needing to feel Susan inside her, and Susan's tongue responded by penetrating her and bringing wetness and warmth to Alice.

Alice began to moan softly, almost rhythmically. Her hand was entwined in Susan's hair, and in her sideward sprawl her legs had opened. A sense of great abandon and freedom enveloped her. She wanted Susan. She wanted all of her; all of her body. She wanted to give herself to Susan and to let Susan use her. She wanted to bring pleasure to Susan, and all these feelings came out in body heat and an atavistic throat noise which throbbed inside her skull. She knew she was wet. She wanted Susan to find her.

In a communion of desire Susan's hand was now stroking her inner thigh and Alice opened her legs as wide as the dress would allow, and was now thankful for how high she had hiked it. Susan's nails were scratching the nylons and now she felt hot breath as Susan's tongue found the nape of her neck. Susan noisily licked and kissed her way up to Alice's ear where she captured the lobe with greedy lips. Her hand now was stroking the satin of Alice's panties and Alice could feel the heat of Susan's breath striking her neck and cheek with force.

And then both women held their breath.

Silence.

Susan's hand had entered under the panties from the side and the heat of Alice's passion was firmly held in the palm of Susan's hand.

Eyes locked together.

"Yes" Alice whispered. "Yes!"

Alice felt a gentle kiss on her cheek, and then her focus narrowed to a single point as Susan's fingers began a firm traverse of the valley of Alice's lips. Across and across, and up and then down the fingers moved, with Alice barely able to breathe. She felt a tremendous tension throughout her body as her muscles locked together.

"You are soaking wet," Susan murmured in awe.

"Yes," Alice managed in a strangled voice.

Then the fingers started to move again, insistent, pressing, opening.

"Yes," Alice said and it sounded like a muffled scream.

Her pussy lips parted under the constant but firm pressure, and she felt the fingers entering her, not stopping, but diving deeply inside her. She felt the warmth of the fingers, the pressure against her walls, and the blessed humanness of a woman inside her. She could no longer hold back, and with a wail she fell back against the leather seat, pushing her pussy forward, trying to engulf all of those knowing, probing fingers; trying to hold them within her as her hips set up an ancient rhythm, moving in sheer animal lust. Emotions long suppressed sprang forth and ran through her body making her shudder and she no longer knew whether it was from pleasure, lust or pain. They ran through her like waves emanating from that one fixed point in her universe, her wet demanding pussy.

So much sexual passion could not be contained, and it spilled out of Alice in cries and crying and sweat and shuddering as the orgasm hit her, making her squirm and twist in her seat, but unable to release herself from those anchoring strong fingers. Wave after wave came and went until there was no more to come and she became limp in her seat. She gave a small sigh and felt a momentary loss as Susan's fingers released from her.

"For me, "Susan said, as she sucked on her fingers lightly, "and for you." She held her hand out as Alice opened her mouth. Alice could taste the slight bitterness and tang in the rich thick liquid coating Susan's fingers.

"For us," she said.

*

Alice rested her forehead against the cool damp glass of the side window. There were fewer cars in the visitor parking lot, she thought idly. It probably meant that people had exited the building and would have had to walk close by the car, but she didn't care. She was happy. Spent, but happy. The drum of rain on the metal roof was softer now and soothing. A faint smell of sex lingered inside the warmth of the car. Her smell. She smiled.

A soft hand against her cheek turned her to face Susan's, and she saw the sheen of sweat under the damp strands of blonde hair. They kissed gently.

"Wow," Alice said as they broke the kiss.

"Double wow," Susan replied softly, but the intensity in her eyes grew. "You were really ready for that, weren't you? It must have been a while."

"A long, long while," Alice replied. Forever, she thought.

"Well hon, that was for you.............but this is for me." Susan was tense and focused in on Alice. "Bend forward."

"What.......what do you mean?" Alice asked in happy confusion.

"Just bend forward.........right down," Susan demanded as Alice rested her chest on her knees. "That's it."

"Now lift your hair at the back,' Susan commanded forcefully, and Alice complied.

She felt deft fingers on the fragile hook at the top of her dress and then the rasp of her zipper as it was swept down to her lower back. A moment later there was release as her bra strap popped open and she sat up quickly, unsure of what was happening. As she sat up, so Susan's hands moved to her shoulders sweeping both dress and bra to her waist in a simple motion.

"Susan! No!"

She was virtually naked in a car in plain sight, her body covered only by a crumple of fabric at her hips and a light screen of rain on the windows.

"Yes," Susan said without smiling. "Yes Alice. I told you that was for you, and this is for me." Her hands began to gently caress Alice's breasts, light as a feather, shaping and molding, cupping and capturing. "Don't you think I've been wanting this. Wanting to touch you and feel your breasts in my hands and mouth. From the moment I saw you I've wanted this." She laid her cheek against Alice's left breast and began to nuzzle her.

"This is crazy," Alice wailed, "anyone can see us. Let's go inside."

There was no reply, but now Susan's hands were moving with more purpose. She cupped the weight of Alice's heavy breasts in her palms, murmuring to herself, kissing the nipples which Alice now had to admit, were in full swollen bloom. Despite her fears Alice felt that lovely tension building in her, trying to possess her.

"No, Susan," she said, but the words held no conviction. Susan's kisses were covering her breasts, and her tongue licked the deep valley between them, tracing a path to the side of her neck.

"Owww," Alice yelped as she felt Susan's lustful bite dig sharply and painfully into her neck, followed swiftly by light butterfly kisses.

"Kiss it better," Susan murmured from between her breasts, and now her hands were rampantly exploring Alice. With no shame and total desire she reached out for Alice's body; her face, her neck, her waist, her soft belly and the curve at the small of her back, her breasts. Running her hands up and down Alice's back and returning to take possession of her breasts. Now Susan was bent right over the centre console and licking her way awkwardly down Alice's belly as her hand followed that same path.

"I want you," Susan groaned in a voice thick with passion. She took a nipple between her lips and started to suckle as her hand wriggled under the mass of fabric at Alice's waist, finding the top edge of panties and pausing for a moment before burrowing underneath.

It was all too much. Alice felt her emotions flying away from any control she had left. She flooded with excitement and fear at being so abandoned and so vulnerable. Her hips jerked forward in greed and need as she clasped a hand to Susan's head, holding her tight against the nipple. Her pulse throbbed in her throat and she pushed the fabric of her dress even lower, exposing herself, thrusting her nakedness forward and relishing the wantonness.

Susan stopped momentarily and took Alice's hands firmly in hers, taking them up high to the head rest.

"Hold onto here," She rasped and returned to that fat swollen nipple, now wet with her saliva.

With arms over her head, her naked body wet with heat and sweat, and her pussy now aching for completion, Alice moaned in pleasure and turned her head sideward, glimpsing two figures stopped in shock twenty feet from the car. The two women had obviously just exited the rear of the building and had been heading for their car when they had heard or seen movement from the Jag. It was impossible for them not to see what was going on, no matter how obscured by rain and a light misting on the windows. The damn car was so low it gave a perfect field of vision. Alice froze also and watched as one of the women tugged at the others elbow and the two ran towards the lot. Alice heard laughter and a shout.

Susan moaned in pure unadulterated pleasure and her suckling became stiff as Alice imagined what the two women had seen. The picture in her mind was unconditioned, unfiltered raw sexuality. Sex between two beautiful women! Urgently she thrust herself into Susan's fingers which had been slowing, and held onto the head rest for dear life. There was a sudden glare of brightness as headlights swept past them and the long double blasts of a car horn pounded adrenaline through her body.

"Come with me," she shouted. "Now! Come with me!" and let the powerful explosion of joy race through her body, loving her own raunchiness, her own sexual neediness, and her own fearlessness and openness. Letting it carry her through wave after wave of loving pleasure. She heard herself laughing as if from a distance and thoroughly milked every last drop of sensation. She felt the wetness running down her thigh and loved it. She felt the sting of Susan's love bite and thrilled to it; she was happy to be exposed to the world.

"Fuck the world, let it see me as I am," she shouted, and laughed again as her legs trembled with weakness.

For a moment she blanked and then "came to" to find herself wrapped in Susan's arms. Still nearly naked - still happy.

"My knees are killing me," Susan said and they laughed joyfully together.

Alice struggled back into her dress, "Should I call for a cab to get home now?"

Susan kissed her tenderly. "You are coming with me to my home. You're going to sleep in my bed with me all night, and you can go home in the morning...........if you want to go home at all."

12