Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy's slut trainng begins.
1.8k words
4.31
111.4k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It begins for Amy

Hellie took Ted, her brother, by the hand and led him to the bed. For the last hour they had massaged Amy's body as she stood in tight restraint, her back against the wall, the steady buzzing of her nipple and clit vibrators harmonizing erotically with her breathing as it moved from normal, to heavy, to aroused, and now to hoarse wheezing. The front of her body glistened with the special oil that Hellie had smuggled in from the Middle East to use on Tina to torment her and on herself to heighten her sexual pleasure exponentially. She often tied Tina to this very bed and gave her erogenous massages with this very oil for hour after hour until the girl was sobbing in sexual frustration and begging Hellie to do anything to get her off and end the sexual torture. She was forced to beg Hellie to punish her in exchange for getting off.

Tina was not truly a slave to Hellie. Tina's mother was a devout lesbian and wanted Tina to become her sex slave. But Sheila, the mother, was a very gentle soul and did not want to expose the girl to the levels of sexual torment that she knew would be needed to turn her into the total subservient pussy slut she wanted her to be. Along comes Hellie--more than willing to take the girl for a year and turn her into a lesbian whore for her mother. But-of-course no serious pain-play. Sheila would put out a contract on Hellie right now if she knew that she used thin birch switches and rubber garden hose sections two feet long to beat the girl purely for her personal entertainment and excitement. The addition of Amy and Alice to the sub side of the household would elevate Tina to the role of lesbian pussy whore, exactly what her mother wanted for her.

For now Hellie's attention was on her new "useable" toy. Amy moaned and squirmed as the oil heated her skin and made her nipples and pussy, especially her clit, burn and itch at the same time causing an incessant urge to scratch or rub them. But she was tightly restrained. The vibrators sent their high energy high speed waves rippling through her sensitized nipples making Amy wish she could lie down on her stomach and scrape them across the carpet since her hands were restrained. And her pussy, "Oh God!" she kept moaning as her pussy pumped out the lubricant, which was pooling at her feet, and her clit felt like it had itching powder and fleas on it and both were working at full speed.

"Isn't she a wonderful young woman," Hellie said to Ted as she moved her lips to his making sure that Amy could see their tongues playing.

As he pulled back he answered, "She sure is, Sis. I can't wait to start training her for deep throat."

"Remember patience, Ted. You remember how much I made you beg for me to suck your dick or to sit on it while the oil was driving you crazy? Do you want to rob yourself of the pleasure of hearing her beg for you to stick your cock all the way down her throat even if it gags her?"

"You know the begging turns you on more than me. I'll settle for that sweet young mouth and throat on my dick and damn the begging."

Hellie just giggled as she pushed his naked body backwards onto her bed and began to climb up so she could straddle his hips. He used his right hand to grip his dick and rub it up and down her blossoming pussy feeling her sweet nectar begin to coat his shaft.

"Um, um, um," Amy began mumbling as she began hunching and slamming her ass into the heavy wall in a vain attempt to ease the burning arousal in her clit.

"She must like the oil," Hellie murmured as she lowered her slick pussy and let about an inch of his cock get in. She planned on taking at least 20 minutes before his whole cock was in and he was fucking her. Until he got his whole dick in, she was in charge. Once it was all in, she was lost to his possession of her body.

Amy had never felt such an emotion as she felt as she watched Hellie slowly, teasingly let Ted's dick into her pussy an inch at a slow inch time. The beating of her ass cheeks against the wall had eased the prickling burning sensation in her clit until her ass began to bruise and ache. Still her nipples burned and her clit ached driving her to what she thought was near insanity. Later she would learn that there was a lot more room between insanity and this small amount of need.

Finally, Hellie slipped down that last inch and Ted started sliding his cock in and out slowly. Hellie leaned forward but kept her nipples an inch or two above his mouth until he reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head forward and down. He opened his mouth wide and greedily sucked as much of her right tit into his gaping lips as he could and immediately bit down hard enough to draw a scream from Hellie. He laughed and pulled his mouth from her tit and smiled at the nice set of teeth marks that encircled her breast about a half inch outside of the aureole. Little specs of red were beginning to pool in the longer and sharper tooth prints.

"You'll pay for that, mother fucker!" she said in an evil voice.

"You know I never fucked mother, you evil bitch," he grinned at her knowing that she loved the sensation of being bitten although it was real pain. "Now, give me the other tit so I can make a twin bite mark on it!"

"No!" she said in an even voice, "one is enough."

"You and I both know better, Hellie, you love it and you will put your tit in my mouth and tell me to bite it. But this time, I'm going to bite it in a long slow bite that will leave the same mark. So, give it to me you horny bitch," he growled.

Hellie knew he was right. She really did love the pain of being bitten on her breasts, and her ass and pussy too. She leaned forward slowly lowering hr nipple into his open mouth dreading the pain but anticipating the sensation."

Amy looked at the bite mark seeing Hellie slowly lower her other into the waiting mouth to get another mark on it. She remembered that Hellie had said she would become addicted to the pain and actually like it, even crave it. She didn't know abut that, but she certainly knew that she would gladly let Ted leave a set of teeth marks on her nipples and aureole if they would do anything to lessen the burning itch in them.

Two hours later, Ted and Hellie, both fully sated, lay in the big bed watching the tears fall down the moaning girl's face a listened to her moan and frequently beg them to do her. Hellie spoke to Ted, "Have you ever heard tales or read stories where women are left horny like that for weeks on end?" When he nodded in the affirmative, she continued, "You do know that the ache, the pain of being horny and denied for so long gets greater and greater for a certain period of time, and then it begins to die down. Oh, it can be reignited easy enough, but the reality of it is that after so many hours of such intense sexual torture and denial, a woman begins to feel less sexual pain."

"So, what are you telling me, Hellie?" he asked.

"The best way to use unfulfilled need in a woman is to let it simmer all the time and bring it to a boil and keep it there for a certain number of hours and no more. It's OK to bring a woman to that edge over and over raising her sexual tension level again and again, but don't leave her there too long. Let her have a single orgasm and then bring her back to a simmer quickly and to a boil when you are ready to work on her mind again. That's how to break a woman's spirit, bend her mind, and turn her into a fucking slut all at the same time. Let her get off once every two or so days but no more. That edge of bliss will make the next 48 hours of sexual torment so much worse."

"What you're telling me then is to go and fuck her brains out to one orgasm, is that it?" he asked smiling broadly.

"Either that or I can suck her clit off. That works just as well," she smiled at him.

They released Amy from her bonds. Ted told her that if she crawled on her belly to the bed and got on it, he would fuck her and get her off. When she was finally on the bed, the plan changed.

"You've got to eat Hellie's cunt out first, Amy," Ted told the sobbing girl. "I made a mess n there when I came and she doesn't like men's cum dripping down her legs after she fucks them. Clean it out and I'll get you off."

Hellie climbed onto the bed and squatted over the girl's face and squeezed her thigh muscles squeezing the white jism from deep in her pussy out to drip into Amy's mouth as it started licking at her pussy. Hellie directed Amy to "lick deeper" sometimes and sometimes to "suck it out now." Since Hellie had just gotten off, it took the inexperienced girl nearly 20 minutes to bring forth the joyous moans of sexual bliss from Hellie's lips. After that, Hellie and Ted tied Amy's arms very tightly to the big bedposts at the head of the bed and then pulled her ankles up to hook them to two hooks nearly two feet above the mattress. The result was a slightly upturned and completely edible looking ass and two winking eyes. Ted fucked Amy on and off for nearly an hour before he let her finally get off in what Amy was sure rivaled a thermonuclear explosion. He stroked her a few times more and she felt another orgasm rising but Hellie told him to pull out and stop.

The nipple and clit vibrators were reattached and Amy was allowed to go to bed in Hellie's big bed with her hands tied behind her back so she could ease the burn in her nipples or cunt.

"Why don't you walk down to the dungeon with me? I'll get Alice and we'll start her training too.