Alice & Joel: Back At The Hotel

Story Info
Finally, alone and with a bed.
1.4k words
3.86
8.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May27
May27
11 Followers

She stepped into the frigid air conditioning of her hotel room, leaned back against the door and took a deep breath.

She'd met him, spoke with him, touched him, flirted with him, tasted him.

She was desperate to finally feel him inside of her, but since she fled the restaurant the way she did...she had no way of knowing when he would show up. But he would.

To pass the time, she removed her shoes, dress and spanx. She took a quick shower to refresh her skin, brushed her teeth, wrapped herself up in the soft hotel robe and ordered some fresh fruit from room service. She knew she needed something in her stomach but was too anxious to want a real meal.

She lit some candles, fixed a drink and leaned back to try and relax.

-----

He was desperate to leave work, he had called every other waitstaff he knew to come take over his shift. He had even told his boss he had surprise company from out of town, but they were busy and he couldn't get away.

Knowing she was literally down the street waiting for him was distracting and all consuming. When things started to slow down around 10, he found his boss and told her he was leaving.

Once he was out the door, he started jogging - then stopped. He slowed his pace, lit a cigarette and tried to be casual. He wanted to get his hands on her, he'd felt her and tasted her - he loved her. But he couldn't be that guy tonight.

-----

He slid the key into the slot of room 810 and the light flickered green - he walked into a room that was dim, the only light coming from a few flickering candles.

She was asleep on the bed, laying on her stomach. The robe was off to the side, covering her arms and back, but exposing her legs and just the very bottom of her round ass.

He took her sleeping as an opportunity to grab a quick shower. He smiled to himself when he stepped in and saw a bottle of his preferred body wash. He was quick, thorough, and done in just a few minutes.

When he stepped out, he surveyed the room again. This time he noticed another of his preferred bottles, this time, Macallan 18. He poured two fingers into a glass, had a sip...then moved towards the bed. As he knelt onto the king sized bed next to her, she stirred.

------

She felt the bed shift, knew he was here. She must have fallen asleep very shortly before he arrived. Her skin tingled as she felt his finger tips slide along the inside of her thigh.

She slowly sat up and removed the robe from around her shoulders. She leaned back down, kneeling on her knees and elbows, head down.

She felt his hands on her hips, lightly at first, but then he clams down, his fingers digging into her flesh. He reached around her and roughly pulled her legs apart, then she feels the tip of his hard cock against her.

As her head comes up, he pushes it back down, keeping pressure against her shoulders as he finally, excruciatingly slow, buries the length of him deep inside of her absurdly wet pussy. For a moment he doesn't move, just reveling in the feeling of being encompassed by her. HER.

He slides his hand down her back, gripping her hips again, as he begins to move in and out of her, listening to all of the familiar sweet sounds she is making. He's heard these sounds before, on the phone, but never this intense, never because of his body, and never this sense of pleasure from hearing her.

He knows this is her very favorite position, and he's happy to do it in this moment...but, this isn't about her after all.

----

She knows this won't last long, but she could move like this forever. Feeling him taking her from behind, he fills her up perfectly, just on the right side of almost hurting.

She attempts to raise up again, this time he lets her. She starts moving with him, meeting each thrust, groaning deep and breathing hard.

Suddenly he stops, she knows what he wants. She is on her knees and she turns around to look at him. They're chest to chest, each on their knees. She gently touches his jaw...not breaking eye contact. She softly whispers, "kiss me..."

-----

God damn, she is so sweet. He doesn't enjoy kissing, and she knows it. He glances down at her pretty plump lips, and he hears her again. "Kiss me. Please...." Her arms wrap around his neck as he leans in, his hands traveling down her sides, following the curve of her belly, landing to rest along the top of her ass. He kisses her, tasting strawberries as his cock twitches at the purring sounds coming from her throat.

-------

He tastes like scotch and cigarettes - he tastes the way she always imagined. He may not like kissing, but he's damn good at it.

Her pussy feels so empty, she's grinding her hips against his and his rock hard cock that's pressing into her. With her arms around his neck, she pulls down and moves out of the way so that he is laying down on his back on the bed.

She leans back to look at him, really, for the first time. Her eyes start at his dark hair, his cocky grin, his strong, muscular arms...his tattoos. His perfect cock, standing straight up, waiting for her attention.

She straddles him, impaling herself with his cock. She uses her thick legs to move herself up and down on top of him, but only a few times. She climbs off and puts her mouth over him, tasting herself for the second time that day. Ok, like the fourth time that day.

She licks and sucks his cock clean, taking as much of him into her throat as she can. She is positioned such that, she can look up and into his eyes as she tastes them. He's watching her, intensely. She treats him. She takes her time, worshipping his cock as it deserves. She grips him tight with her hand, but is tender with her tongue, loving him.

His hand reaches down into her hair - gripping it tight, hurting her. He pulls her up towards him, she straddles him again. He lets go of her hair, she starts moving over him, her heavy breasts swaying in his face as she fucks him.

He takes one tit into his hand, holding it steady as he suckles at her small, hard nipple. He hears her breath hitch, and sucks harder- grazing his teeth along her skin. She moans loudly, as his other hand finds her other nipple and pulls it, none too delicately.

He looks up at her, her eyes are closed, she's biting her bottom lip. He wants to make her cum, and knows from their many conversations there is only one sure way to achieve it.

He grips her hips and stills her, all but flinging her off of him. He says to her, "get on your knees bitch, it's time for you to cum."

She's anxious, nervous that she won't be able to get there with him. They've talked about it, and imagined it together enough times that he should know what she needs, but still...

She is on her knees, legs spread and her chest is against the bed. He uses his hands to spread her apart and easily slides into her still dripping wet pussy. He can feel her fingers start to play with her clit as he slides in and out of her.

He rubs his palms along the curve of her generous ass, appreciating her, then pressing his thumb against her puckered ass hole. He applies a steady, gentle pressure, just against it. He can feel her fingers working her clit furiously as he pounds into her, keeping a rhythm she seems to enjoy.

Soon he can hear her holding her breath - she does this when she is close to cumming. A long breath hold, followed by a quick deep breath, she's working up to her orgasm. Suddenly he hears her cry out, "harder! Please...harder, please, yes...." And he fucks her with all that he has.

------

She can't believe she came that hard and so fast - she can't believe he allowed her the privilege of cumming at all. She can barely hold herself up, as she tries to catch her breath.

He stops moving...still inside of her, his hands caressing her ass. She can hear that he is talking but she wasn't listening, until she hears him say, "---your turn to do everything that I ask of you, no questions asked. You're my slut, here to obey my whims. Is that understood, whore?"

"Yes, sir."

To be continued....

May27
May27
11 Followers