Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10. Religious Disorder.
2.1k words
8.1k
3
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father William De Peirce returned from his ministrations at the local Presbyterian Chapel exactly as the Commanders Tower rang three bells. He was particularly pleased with the service He had conjured today, His sermon on the eternal torments of Hell had been visually stunning and the view of His parishioners quaking in the pews went some way towards slaking His need to go amongst then with a chainsaw.

"I have a present for you Daddy Bill!"

Imogen was one of His more useful creations. Somehow she had retained the ability to talk and reason not withstanding His very acute administrations and was proving a suitable acolyte in every sense of the word. He was very proud of the corset piercing that adorned her, one of His more aesthetic creations and took great pleasure in showing her now perfect form for the cost of a measly dime.

"Hopefully more interesting than My last gift Imogen. After I amputated her legs she was totally stumped!"

Father William chortled loudly at His own humor but Imogen never as much as cracked a smile.

"I really must perfect My lobotomy skills!"

"I have a present for you Daddy Bill."

Knowing this would be an everlasting conversation and not having the time or patience for a lengthy exchange Father William simply took a large needle and thread from the lapel of His black frock coat and neatly blanket stitched her lips together.

"Ah, how wonderfully rewarding is the thread of silent acquiescence."

Imogen seemed pleased. Daddy Bill had been inclined to ignore her needs lately in favor of newer meat; at least this little consideration proved she still held a small place in His affections.

Alice realized she had been drugged as soon as consciousness began to permeate her befuddled brain. The room was very dark and smelt strangely medical, not at all where she expected to be. Having dropped acid several times the very bizarre yet totally lucid dream her mind had manifested was no surprise, but to surface into what seemed another trip was a new experience entirely. She appeared to be sitting in what could best described as a chicken coop, although the bars in front of her face were much sturdier than any needed to retain a fowl. Her hands were securely fastened behind her back and a ball of some kind was strapped between her teeth. She bit down hard and it gave not a millimeter. The fact she was again stark naked was no surprise as all her adventures real or imagined tended to agree in that element.

"ELL, ELL."

Turning her head to the left she focused on the other trussed up body next to her that was desperately trying to communicate.

"HUH?"

Obviously English was no longer their first language.

"GAGGY GILL!"

Alice shook her head violently in an attempt to find some clarity but only succeeded in stirring the fog further.

"What have we here?"

Whatever covering had kept the cage in gloom was pulled aside and light cascaded in to temporarily blind both girls.

"Imogen has been busy!"

Something about the voice was a little disturbing. Even more worrying was the effect it had on her companion who lost total control of her bladder and soaked the entire cage, Alice's ass cheeks included.

"Welcome to Daddy Bills house of pleasures."

"GOHHHH, GAGGY GILL."

Now the girl made sense, it was English after all.

Father William took his time preparing the operating area, placing each of the instruments He carefully chose from His large and valuable collection in neat rows on two castered stainless steel tables. Practice had made His preparations meticulous. There was nothing more irritating than realizing you didn't have the exact tool required when an appropriate piece of flesh offered up its sensual texture. He took great pleasure in explaining to His models exactly what procedure He was about to perform and often felt the need to stop mid cut or probe to amplify the precise procedure that was producing such a profound effect on the recipient.

Alice watched with eyes now wide and fully alert as her twin captive was taken from the cages constriction and carefully washed completely with some sort of alcoholic smelling liquid. Imogen seemed to be particularly intent on ensuring not one crack or crevice was overlooked and used cotton wool carefully held in surgical forceps to probe deeply into the girl's anatomy.

The cleansing completed to Imogen's thorough satisfaction the profusely weeping blank canvas was seated in a steel and white plastic gynecological chair, her knees held bent at approximately ninety degrees and her thighs parted so wide that Alice could see every fold of both her inner and outer labia. The girl's wrists and elbows were secured to the arms of the chair with very pretty white leather straps matching perfectly the esthetics of the whole apparatus.

Alice was beginning to feel a little bit of a wallflower but was relieved to be released from her half of the coop and requested to kneel on all fours on an adjacent gurney. She felt the cool moist introduction of a large blob of petroleum jelly around her anal sphincter and momentarily imagined that what would follow would simply be a regular fucking. Thankfully things became far more interesting and Daddy Bill showed her the large stainless steel anal hook that was bound for her ass.

The spherical end felt positively enlivening as it was pushed passed her tight entry and the curved continuance slid perfectly between her cheeks as if custom made for her alone. Bill showed both amazing dexterity and imagination by plaiting Alice curly locks into a long ponytail which He then tied by chord to the anal hooks end just below the small of her back. The effect was immediately stunning and sublime. The slightest movement of any facial muscle resulted in extraordinary erotic repercussions in the perceptive recesses of her ass. Father William was a genius and if Alice's hands hadn't been firmly strapped together between her knees she would have gladly applauded ecstatically.

"You're a very interesting specimen My beauty. I will have to think of something particularly unique for you!"

Alice feigned embarrassment behind the ball gag but was profoundly appreciative of Daddy Bills admiration and craned her neck in recognition. The movement caused such a plethora of intense anal contractions she had no alternative but to squirt long and hard onto the previously pristine white paper sheets that covered the tables surface below her trussed form.

Daddy Bills face lit up with a reverence only true religious fervor could command. His sunken staring eyes took on the yellow hue of the rampant wolf worshiping at the full moons majesty and the tight parchment like epidermis covering His face glowed with renewed life. The clerical collar tightly constricted across His throat took on a saintly luminescence all the more striking against the dense blackness of His shirt and coat.

"Bring My mask, coat and gloves Imogen."

Bill carefully unzipped the black leather case containing His more specialized piercing tools and laid the opened mouth watering smorgasbord next to the already size sorted forceps and clamps.

"Now My dear child whilst I am getting changed I will explain in some small detail the procedures you are about to enjoy with Me."

Father William slipped His barathea suit jacket from a surprisingly muscular torso and hung it neatly on the adjacent coat stand. Noticing a small white cotton on one shoulder He meticulously brushed the offending intrusion into His sartorial universe to oblivion.

"First we will pierce the uvula with a sublimely delicate ring, allowing for sufficient purchase for our purposes but not so cumbersome as to cause more than the necessary discomfort on inhalation. This will be the anchor for the silver web we will weave upon your as yet unenhanced canvas."

Removing His waistcoat and clerical bib Bill was able to admire the remarkable blue red and green suspenders He had chosen to wear today.

"The next task is to pierce the tongue. This will be in the form of a simple barbell passed through the center with the use of a cannula. I have of course adapted the top ball of the barbell in order for our skein to pass through and be held in place with a tiny grub screw."

Alice was finding the commentary incredibly orgasmic and was nodding her head in a consistent rhythm to produce rippling anal eruptions.

"Next we have the nipples. My preference is for over sized rings with weights affixed for extra stretch but in this case I am seriously considering something purely decorative."

Father William lowered his head allowing Imogen to place the neck strap of a very practical green latex apron into place and tie the waist securely behind His back.

"Then of course we have the navel. A truly wondrous anatomical region created perfectly for any artist to do His work. The whole interior seems to move beneath Ones hands as the curved needle slides meticulously through flesh to allow for exquisite adornment."

The long latex gloves reached beyond Daddy Bills elbows but were of such cunning construction that no movement or tactile quality was hampered in any way.

"Now we reach the clitoris, the very core of female erotic pleasure and the further point of our exotic trail. I am thinking a ring, an extremely bulbous ring jostling against the inner labia with every movement."

Father William's hands were raised in benediction as he completed the beautiful narrative. Alice had orgasmed consistently throughout His sermon, the prospective human pincushion seemed decidedly less enamored.

Each piercing took but a few seconds. Daddy Bill was well practiced and from the moment the clamp first bit into flesh to the completed anatomical decoration seemed to Alice a blur of consummate dexterity. Pincushion gagged consistently through the uvula insertion. Father William had fortunately taken the precaution of fixing her jaw widely open with the sensible use of an orthodontist mouth spreader and Imogen ably assisted in anchoring what otherwise would have been a wildly moving target with a grasped handful of hair behind each ear. Daddy Bills face was a mask of concentration yet still managed to covey the rapturous angelic appearance of a devout postulate. Alice was amazed how little sanguine spillage occurred. The instruments were perfectly prepared and superbly wielded.

Bill moved quickly to the tongue. A much less fiddly operation, once the organ was successfully captured within specifically designed forceps designed and the tip drawn from its moist enclosure the barbell seemed to fly into place. A momentary drop of the surgical mask, a quick sip of a nice crisp Chardonnay and Daddy Bill was ready to continue his pastoral work.

Gesturing for Imogen to step forward He generously allowed her to arouse pincushions nipples. The first few caresses were simply teasing licks and bites hoping to excite the little buds into full bloom. For some improbable reason they remained shriveled and uninterested and Imogen was obliged to consider sterner methods of persuasion. Nipple clamps began to grab their attention, particularly when tightened to the point of almost flattening the still semi flaccid weaning augmentations completely. Finally they awoke sufficiently for Uncle Bills needs and brushing Imogen aside His miraculous hands ringed them with delicate bejeweled circlets of burnished steel.

"I need a moment's respite Imogen."

As He spoke Daddy Bill lifted His latex apron up to the waist and Alice was delighted to peruse the delicious outline of a nice thick eight inch cock tubing the barathea cloth along the inside of His left thigh. Unfortunately for Alice it was Imogen whom had the honor and duty to pamper the wondrous organ and she happily dropped in supplication before her Daddies waiting frame.

Alice had witnessed many wondrous exhibitions of fellatio and considered herself no mean proponent but Imogen took the cake as the supreme example of oral phallic manipulations. Without the slightest use of hands Imogen parted her Daddies trousers and hoovered the monstrous mushroom head into her famished mouth. Such delicacy, such precision, a perfect symbiosis of thought and deed her lips slid along the thick shaft to lath its length. Now Alice could witness the true brilliance of Imogen's lingual adaption in both purely esthetic considerations as well as applied efficacy.

The tip had the dexterity of a pachyderm's proboscis, able to touch with sensual lightness or grip tightly with dark desperate passion. The lingual split had been carefully calculated to ensure maximum enclosure of Daddy Bills thick pole when needed without reducing any of the velvet upper surfaces moist hot tactile qualities.

"Daddy Bill you're a fucking genius!"

Her words poignant simplicity, spit from behind the ball gags confinement encapsulated every emotive feeling that could course a penitent's body and soul. If ever man deserved beatification the Venerable William de Pierce was He! Father Williams right hand raised skywards, moving in the prescribed gesture of universal benediction whilst His left grasped the pumping shaft of His celestial organ and bathed Alice's devout features in holy balm from forehead to chin, then ear to ear.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
A Day at the Zoo A day out turns scary.in Erotic Horror
The Tailor Busty white woman requires the services of an Indian tailor.in Interracial Love
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories