Alice and the Looking Glass Ch. 13

Story Info
Chapter 13. The Tea-Bagging Preppers Party.
1.6k words
8.8k
3
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls could finally relax. Father William was still in a stupor and needed no attention except for the occasionally cleansing of the brightly colored hibiscus vomit from His shirt.

"We had a lot of customers."

Alice wasn't really inclined to conversation but the silence was deafening after the hullabaloo of a crowded carnival.

"Oodles."

Imogen was absentmindedly pinching her clitoris in a vague attempt to get its attention.

"WE ARE AGAINST THINGS!"

"WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY!"

The chanted slogans exploded through the tents open flaps and halting Imogen's self pandering and causing Daddy Bill to convulse frantically and blow more fresh chunks.

"What the fuck!"

"It's the tea-baggers."

"DOWN WITH EVERYTHING!"

"BACK TO THE STONE-AGE!"

Alice walked to the entrance and stuck her head outside just in time to be hit full in the eye by a baked Alaska. "Mmmmmm, nice."

The meringue and ice cream mixture was good, apart from the noticeably fishy aftertaste.

"NO FUTURE FOR ANYONE!"

"NO BURIALS FOR THE DEAD!"

Alice was confused. The small rather malignant looking crowd had gathered just outside the carnivals entrance but was in constant motion as if unsure exactly where they were going. Imogen appeared at Alice's side and licked what was left of the sweet mix from her chin. The metal tongue adornments tickled and Alice shivered with expectations of possible cunnilingual continuances.

"Here comes trouble!"

As Imogen spoke the crowd parted and a small squat female, dressed in what could best be described as an Eskimo Dominatrix costume forced her way through.

"SPEECH! SPEECH!"

"This will be lame. At least the lobotomy gives me a good excuse to be an imbecile!"

"We shall travel on the bridge to nowhere. We will poison the seas and oceans, we shall ignore with growing self absorption the increase of pollution in the air, we shall defend our backwardness, whatever the disaster resulting. We will ruin the beaches, we will desecrate up the burial grounds, we shall defecate in the fields and in the streets, we shall de-forest the hills, we shall never stop plundering, and if, which is quite possible, this country or indeed the whole earth was sick and starving, then our crass nature, armed and guarded by our self motivation, would still refuse to do anything but bitch and moan, until, at Gods glorious judgment, the Dark ages, with all their horrors and inequalities, return to oppress and subjugate all."

The Inuit Dominatrix stood proudly hands on hips reveling in the mobs approval.

Alice was fuming.

"That was disgustingly stark plagiarism!"

"Doesn't have an original thought in her head. Well in reality the very conception of an idea entering that vacant lot is quite the dichotomy."

Imogen staggered a little and Alice helped her back to her chair.

"Sorry, that last word quite pooped me out."

Mistress Paliqueen strode into the tent.

"Come along Bristols. Do try and keep up!"

"Sorry Mummy. I got distracted by a nice full set of testicles on the way in."

"You really need to stop being a whore Bristols. Every time I get close to being taken seriously you just have to pop another bastard out!"

Bristols looked piqued.

"Whatever."

"Act you age and keep your legs closed."

"But you know abstinence in not realistic at all."

Mistress Paliqueen looked flummoxed.

"Abstinence means no sex!"

A little light appeared on the top floor.

"Preparation is the key Bristols. It's all about being prepared."

"Whatever, I like cream-pies."

"Then take it up the ass."

"Mummy please not in public, its embarrassing!"

Alice listened to the debate with interest. Being a great believer in the efficacy of cream-pies she had a great deal of sympathy for the young Bristols. The fact that the girl was dressed in an open crotch fur bikini exposing her jungle of matted pubic hair had no reflection on the issue but was strangely beguiling.

"I have come here today to promulgate my abhorrence of continued Episcopal dilution."

Mistress Paliqueen's eyes crossed with concentration behind her heavy horn black glasses. Imogen had recovered sufficiently from her earlier light-headedness to suckle on one of Bristols extraordinarily long and thick nipples.

"I have heard rumors of Father Williams continued deviant sermons. This blasphemy about God being caring and unprejudiced has to stop immediately. Its giving people the notion they have basic human rights."

Alice wondered if some other Father William was in question but then decided that perhaps even her Daddy Bills brand of hellfire religion was a little too namby-pamby for Mistress Paliqueen. "Oh baby, that's so damned good."

Imogen had finished with the nipple and was now tongue fucking Bristols swimming vagina with great abandonment.

"I am afraid Father William is unavailable to see visitors right now. If you want to leave a copy of the 'Crotch Power' however I will pass it on."

"Yes, yes, yes."

Imogen's face was now totally buried in Bristols hairy gash. It looked for all intents and purposes like she was being swallowed by a bear.

"Are you fully cognitive with Tea Bagging proposals?"

Alice had a strange feeling about the question but braved an answer.

"Well not exactly."

"Oh goody, I do like introducing the weighty sac of policies to a new convert. Why don't you make your self comfortable My dear."

Alice for want of somewhere else laid meekly on the floor.

"But Mistress Paliqueen whose going to do the bagging?"

"Silly question Alice, I am always fully prepared."

Sure enough the Amazon Mistress of the North had concealed beneath her seal skin bondage suit, like a true prepper heroine, a massive strap-on inclusive of a very roomy man purse containing two enormous molded testicles.

"No one can ever say I don't have the balls for the job! These are a damned sight bigger than those salty chocolate covered ones My nemesis carries around."

Alice seriously contemplated suggesting the remark was both indelicate and insulting but as she opened her mouth to speak Mistress Paliqueen solidly sat on her face.

"Let the tea bagging begin."

Always being the good sport Alice sucked dutifully whilst keeping a weather eye on the very gnarled and hairy ass bud just millimeters from her nose. Fish diets were not to be trusted in such positions.

Imogen had quite finished eating Bristols juices. The girl was all game and managed to squirt six times before going dryer than an Alaskan oil deposit a week after getting federal granting.

"You want me to pierce your clitoris?"

Bristols looked for her Mummies approval but seeing she was totally occupied canvassing a prospective voter made an independent decision, probably unwisely.

"Sure, I can string along with that."

Imogen smiled mischievously at the word string and motioned Bristols into the gynecological chair. Bristols seemed amazingly comfortable. Legs wide spread and labia gaping seemed to come as naturally to her as popping out babies.

"These syrups could be a bit higher."

Imogen happily made the adjustment and Bristols anal sphincter appeared in all its puckered glory.

"Rings for the ring!"

The spirit of father William had entered Imogen's soul. The procedure seemed so completely logical. A nice sturdy ring inserted either end of Bristols tight asshole would surely enable her to get a really good grip as she strained.

"What you going to do now?"

Imogen would have explained but the anal fist training spreader just wasn't working right and it took all her concentration to force the stainless steel end deep into purgatory.

"FUCKING BRILLIANT!"

Bristols hadn't felt this open and free since sitting on the North Pole.

The heavy tread of jackboots clomped into the tent. From her somewhat compromised viewpoint Alice's eyes couldn't see the newcomer clearly but her nose picked up the familiar scent of cow dung.

"What going on in here?"

The voice was male, but decidedly effeminate.

"Just bagging Myself a new voter. Can you second Me Cruizerman?"

Alice watched with fascination as Cruizerman stuffed his short thick dick into Paliqueens ever ready anus.

"Two things you never fail to do Cruizerman. Talk for hours and fuck anybody and everybody in the ass!"

Bristols was beginning to reconsider her agreement. The two anal rings had seemed quite styling to her small town mentality but Imogen had the bit between her teeth and was inserting rings in every fold and flap available. Clitoris, inner labia, outer labia, hood, all were now just grist to her frenzied acupuncture passion and the weight of the combined armatures was starting to become overwhelming.

"Are you getting bored?"

The question was more ethereal than subjective but being a considerate sadist at heart Imogen paused her artistic endeavors long enough to insert three fingers deep in Bristols vaginal canal stroking her cervix. Bristols had the common decency to ejaculate long and hard.

Cruizerman had successfully creamed in Paliqueens gaping ass and not wishing to walk around all day with a slimy cock pushed the Mistress aside long enough to dip his wick in Alice's mouth having noticed it was already set to rinse cycle. Like the rest of the populace Alice was quite used to swallowing political fallout and didn't blink an eye.

Mistress Paliqueen was thoughtfully inspecting Bristols new jewelry. Something about the general appearance of metal interspaced with thick hair reminded Her of the multiple hooked lures She used for catching ornamental koy in the outdoor pond at home. Imogen took the opportunity to grasp Paliqueens strap-on firmly and slap the head against Bristols swollen tender clit. Bristol moaned loudly and urinated profusely over her mother's legs. Moved with a flush of maternal instinct Paliqueen forced her gnarled right nipple into Bristols mouth and the daughter suckled away blissfully.

"Load of inbred fucking rednecks!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haplessly Never Laughter Fairytales never admit what a jerk Prince Charming is...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Forcing Aunt Lisa Nephew forces his aunt with his monster cockin NonConsent/Reluctance
A Day at the Zoo A day out turns scary.in Erotic Horror
The Tailor Busty white woman requires the services of an Indian tailor.in Interracial Love
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories