Alice at the Drive-in

Story Info
Alice wears a new dress to the drive-in.
2.7k words
4.04
59.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and I were in our third apartment since we were married. This was before our daughter was born. I was working full-time and going to grad school at night on the GI Bill. Any extra money we had went into our fund for a down payment on our first house. Alice wasn't working at the time and she had way too much free time on her hands.

It was a Friday night during the summer when I came home from work and Alice greeted me at the door with a big kiss. She was wearing a halter-type tennis dress. It was bright yellow and the skirt was shorter than anything she had ever worn before and even shorter than most skirts for the mid-1970's. She looked damn sexy in it.

She served me dinner and we discussed our days. She told me that she and her sister had gone to a thrift shop and that's where she bought the dress. It was only a dollar.

As she cleaned up the dishes and loaded them in the dishwasher, she bent over at the hips and showed off a good half of her bare buttocks. I knew she couldn't wear a bra under the halter tennis dress, but I had no idea she wasn't wearing the briefs, although, as she had purchased it from a thrift store, maybe the dress didn't come with briefs. The single story apartment complex had big windows and they were all wide open at the time so anyone walking past our unit would have gotten the same view I did. It didn't seem to bother Alice at the time. It was then that I suspected then that she was in one of her show off moods.

She gave me a kiss as I caught the evening news on TV and I reached under the ridiculously short skirt to fondle her bare rear. Breaking the kiss she announced that she wanted to go to the drive-in theater that night. I wasn't about to turn down that offer so we got a couple of glasses out of the kitchen and we left. Going to the drive-in was just an excuse for fooling around in the back seat of our car under the blanket, usually winding up with Alice naked and my pants around my ankles. Wearing only the tiny dress, it was going to be ridiculously easy to strip her under the blanket.

We left our apartment and I held the car door open for her and she sat down carefully. Sitting down, nearly all her legs were on display and also about half of her bare hips. It was still quite light out as I drove to a nearby liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine. I got out while Alice remained in the car. Outside the door to the liquor store two teenage boys stopped me and asked me to buy them some beer. I spoke with them for a bit and I learned that they went to the same high school I had, so I agreed and took their money. After all, I had done the same thing to buy beer when I was underage.

I went inside the store and picked up a cheap bottle of wine with a screw-off cap and a six-pack for the boys. I paid for them, asking the clerk to put them in separate bags. Outside, I found that Alice had opened the passenger car door and had her feet on the asphalt of the parking lot while talking to the two boys. They were openly ogling her exposed bare legs and her mostly bared right hip. Although she had her legs tightly together, I wondered if the boys got a glimpse of more when she swung her legs out while I was inside the store.

I handed the boys the bag with beer and handed Alice the bag with the wine and I stood outside the car talking with the boys about our high school and letting Alice show off a bit more. After a few minutes we decided to leave and Alice swung her legs in carefully and closed the passenger door. The boys walked away and she kissed me sitting in the front seat as I started the engine.

I drove to the drive-in feeling rather smug about myself. Alice was definitely in her showing off mood and I was looking forward to having some fun with her. It was still light out when we paid our admission and found a place to park towards the rear of the theater. We then went through our normal routine when at the drive-in. After flicking the little switch on the interior light so it didn't go on when a door was open, I got out and got the blanket from the trunk. I then hung up the speaker on the driver's side window, pushed the driver's seat all the way forward and leaned the seat back against the steering wheel before climbing into the small backseat. I slid over and sat behind the passenger seat while Alice then scrambled between the two front seats into the back seat, which was no easy trick in her little tennis dress. If anyone had been standing outside of our car they would have gotten the same view of her bare bottom as she scampered between the seats as I got in the reflection from the windshield. I then reached around and moved the passenger seat all the way forward and pushed the seat back as far forward as it would go. We now had all the room possible in the small back seat of the car. I opened the bottle of wine and we sipped as we waited for it to get dark enough for the movie to start.

As dusk finally arrived and the previews and commercials began, we decided to hit the restrooms before the movie started. Alice and I held hands and, although she walked slowly, she seemed unconcerned about her legs being on full display. I finished first in the restroom - of course - and waited for her to exit the ladies room. When she did she looked a bit flush and suggested we get some popcorn. We went through the line and got our popcorn and walked back to our car. I opened the passenger door and held it open for her as she got in, getting another clear view of her bare bottom in the process as she climbed in the back seat and slid over to behind the driver's seat. I got in on after her and a few minutes later the first movie began.

We sipped our wine and noshed on the popcorn through the first movie. We kissed and fondled a bit under the blanket, but we were both waiting for the second movie to start after the "guy in white" came by to hang up the speakers and turn them off when we knew we wouldn't be interrupted for a while. A lot of cars left after the first movie and there wasn't another car within two spots of us.

Alice then announced that she wanted to use the restroom. She had drunk the lion's share of the bottle while I had had only two glasses. I decided to go with her, knowing that if I got the urge later I'd have to wait until my erection died down to urinate. There was a long line at the ladies room - duh - and Alice kissed me saying that it would take a while and she'd meet me back at the car. I quickly finished my business and went back to the car alone to wait for her.

I was sitting in the back seat only halfway watching the movie when I saw Alice standing in front of the car looking around. I figured she wasn't sure where we had parked and I was about to get out and get her. That's when she lifted the back of her skirt and bared her rear to the waist. She stood like that for only a few seconds but it seemed a lot longer. She then walked directly back to our car and opened the driver's side door and climbed into the back seat.

"Did you see that crazy lady flash her ass?" She said excitedly.

"Yes I did," I told her.

We kissed passionately and both got under the blanket. Alice worked feverously to get my pants undone as I pulled the tie holding the front of her dress up baring her breasts under the blanket.

She got my pants open and, with my help, pushed my pants and briefs down below my knees. The cool night air on my hot erection felt marvelous. We kissed passionately with the blanket covering both of us and she fondled my erection while I fingered her sopping wet pussy.

I only had to keep my lap covered with the blanket but Alice was in a more precarious position of having to have the blanket over her shoulders to cover her breasts. I made sure that the blanket slid off her shoulders frequently as we kissed and she took longer and longer to pull the blanket back up. I then went under the blanket to suckle her breasts, which I know she loves, as I fingered her. I pulled the blanket off of my head and Alice didn't bother pulling the blanket back up.

She then decided I needed some attention and pulled the blanket over her head to give some attention to my erection. She kissed my penis and rubbed her erect nipples along my shaft, which she knew I truly enjoyed. I fondled her rear as she worked and undid the button above the zipper in the back of her dress. She didn't stop me as I pulled the zipper down which ended just above the hem in the back. With her dress now completely open, I slid it over her rear and down to her knees.

I fondled her pussy from behind while she worked on my erection. Amazingly, I had no urgent need to orgasm. The long work day and the wine had worn me out. I was having more fun exposing Alice in the back of the car.

As she worked on my penis I rubbed he bare behind and played with her pussy from behind. As I did so, I pushed the blanket off over her buttocks until only her head and my lap were covered by the blanket.

Either she realized she was exposed or that I wasn't responding (OK. It had been a long day at work and I was tired). She sat up next to me, pulling the blanket up over herself to her neck.

I kissed her and pulled her right leg up over my bare legs as she pulled her left leg out of her dress under the blanket to allow me better access. The dress dangled from her right ankle. I pulled the dress off her right foot from under the blanket and tossed it up between the seats to land on the floorboard in front of the passenger seat.

I kissed her and jammed my right hand between her legs, sticking two fingers inside of her. Within moments, Alice leaned her head back and closed her eyes as her breath came in rhythm with my fingers. I knew she was closed to orgasm then. She reached down between her legs to fondle her sex along with me.

Using my left hand I slowly inched the blanket down off her shoulders. It fell to her lap showing off her full breasts, very erect nipples, and sexual blush extending down to her navel. I kept fingering her and pulled the blanket off her lap, leaving her totally exposed except for her right leg over my lap. I watched as she shuddered with her orgasm. It was a sight to behold.

She then pulled the blanket up, pulled her legs together and snuggled against my shoulder. That orgasm had taken it out of her. I halfway watched the movie and must have dozed off. I woke up only when I heard the nearby cars starting their engine. The credits on the second movie were running and Alice was breathing softly, still asleep.

I leaned her back as she slept and got my pants back up and zipped. The first movie then started playing as soon as the credits of the second movie stopped. The theater normally played part of the first movie for those who got in late.

I jostled Alice awake and we kissed briefly. I then opened the passenger door and climbed out. I put the seat back into place and slid the seat back. I closed the door and Alice scrambled between the seats with the blanket held around her nude body. I walked around the car and hung the speaker back up and opened the driver's door, fixed the seat adjustment, and sat down.

I drove carefully towards the exit and switched on the regular lights once outside. As we waited for the light to change, I reached under the blanket and stroked her left thigh. She responded by placing her left hand directly over my zipper. She looked disappointed that I was flaccid again.

The light turned and I pulled my hand back as I shifted to second gear. Alice looked fully awake now and suggested I stop and buy some whipping cream. I pulled into a small liquor store that was still open at that hour. Alice remained in the car under the blanket.

The store was about to close and I got a can of whipping cream and paid for it just in time. I returned to the car and handed the can in a small brown paper bag to Alice. I backed out of the small parking lot and onto the street. I hadn't gone that far when Alice wrapped her arms about my neck as I drove and kissed the side of my face.

"Peek-a-boo," she said lifting up the blanket and flashing me her nude body in the car.

I smiled and she again groped my crotch and found me no longer flaccid. She let the blanket fall back over her as she squeezed rapidly engorging penis.

"Leave it like that," I told her.

She sat up and looked around. It was late and there wasn't much traffic. She slumped down in the seat and tossed the side of the blanket off, leaving her totally exposed. I drove home while she was covered only by my hand fondling her wet pussy when I wasn't shifting and her hands playing with her breasts.

Alice covered herself with the blanket as I turned into the long driveway of our apartment complex. All the other units were dark and she probably needn't have bothered. I pulled the car into the car port right by our front door, got out and opened the door to our apartment. I then walked over and opened the passenger door for her. She struggled to get her legs out of the car holding onto the blanket, her tennis dress, and sack of whipping cream. I just watched.

"Give me the blanket and I'll put it back in the trunk," I told her.

She gave me a wry smirk and half stood up to pull the blanket out from beneath her before sitting back down with her legs outside the car. I grabbed the blanket and she let it go. I took it, leaving her sitting there with only her sandals on and I walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. I was folding the blanket when Alice walked past me carrying her bag and her dress and into the front door. She walked quickly but she didn't run. I was surprised. I figured she'd slip back into her dress.

I finished folding the blanket and locked up the car. I went inside our apartment, locked the front door and found Alice on the bed spread eagle with whipping cream on her nipples and her pubis. I immediately stripped and slowly licked off all that cream.