Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many guys have I had sex with? Yeah, you can ask that, although the answer will probably freak you out. I counted it up a while ago, and it was seventeen men and two women over the last four years. Some of those were just hookups. Only five of those were serious: Four boyfriends and one girlfriend."

"So you're...." Charlie said, a little wide-eyed, and not sure how to say it.

"Bisexual?" Alice said, smiling in an almost condescending way, and adding, "Wow, you are a prude! Sort of, but no, not really. I am more attracted to men, but I've had good sex with women too. It was different. Any more questions," Alice asked, "or are you now fully freaked out and should we get dressed?"

"I'm not freaked out. I'm just learning," Charlie said in his defense, although in truth he was a little freaked out, and to him it seemed a high number.

Almost reading his mind, she said, "You know, some women my age have slept with more people than that. It's not really that many," she said, sounding a little defensive. "It was usually one serious boyfriend and few hook-ups each year."

"Can I ask one last question?"

"Sure," Alice said, and now she was seemingly mostly in teacher mode, even though she was topless, and most of the erotic charge had seemingly evaporated from the room for the moment, "but I get to ask you one too. First yours."

"How does it....?" Charlie struggled with what to say. "How does a man's....? How does it fit...inside?"

To his surprise, Alice laughed her musical laugh, which made her beautiful breasts jiggle again. She seemed genuinely amused.

"That's usually a pretty easy question. Let me ask you—and this doesn't count as my question, because it's part of answering your question—how long is your dick, when it's hard, that is?"

He blushed, and didn't answer at first.

"Charlie, surely you must know. I caught a glimpse the other day, but it wasn't hard. But now I don't have to ask if you're circumcised, because I saw that you are." She smiled and looked down at his crotch, as if she could see through his jeans.

Charlie wasn't Jewish, but his family had had him circumcised as a baby. Alice, on the other hand, was half Jewish. Officially she wan't Jewish because her mother wasn't, but her father was. But Charlie thought of her as Jewish, even thought her religious beliefs, which they'd talked about a couple of times, were much more her own weird creation. Anyway, Charlie was somehow hoping it was a good thing that he was circumcised, but Alice brought him back down to earth.

"I like 'em just as much either way," Alice said, "I just don't know how long yours is when it's erect. By the way, is it hard now? Are my boobs doing the trick?" She said, smiling, and then she gently rubbed both of her index fingers very slowly around her nipples in circles, which made her small nipples start to get hard.

That did start having an effect on Charlie. But although he'd been hard earlier, the things Alice had said were so surprising, and he had to admit a little disturbing, that he'd gone down to a semi.

"That's helping, but....no, I'm not hard right now," Charlie said, laughing a little, and then finishing off his second beer.

Alice picked up her Heineken bottle too, stuck out her tongue, and started running it along the edge of the opening at the top.

"Do you ever think about my mouth?" Alice said, again in her sexy voice, and the room suddenly became charged again.

"I don't know," Charlie said, mesmerized.

"Maybe you should," Alice said, and then she slowly put some of the bottle in her mouth again while keeping her eyes on him. She slowly removed her mouth from the bottle, and then raised her eyebrows a little, trying to guess at the effect of her performance.

"Maybe you should touch my tits," She said, and reach out and took hold his left hand.

She gently put his slightly cool left hand on her right breast, over her nipple. Her breast was warm and amazingly soft as she cupped her hand over his and made him squeeze slightly.

"Uh," escaped Charlie's lips, and he started breathing more rapidly, "Alice." And very, very soon he was hard in his black jeans.

"Yes, baby, I'm here," she said softly, "did that do it?"

"Yes," he said, with his breathing still a bit fast and shallow.

"Okay," she said, "more matter-of-factly, and gently removed his hand. "Why don't you take it out and let's measure it."

He felt so embarrassed to still be so shy, but he still wasn't quite ready for that, and he said in a small voice, "Can I do it in the bathroom?"

"Yeah," Alice said with a sigh, "If that's what you need to do, go ahead. I'll be here," she said, rolling her eyes slightly.

He walked over to his desk, and got his ruler, and then smiling shyly walked out and to the bathroom, closing and even locking the door bathroom behind him. He took a few deep breaths to steady himself, and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and took down his underwear. His was fully hard now, and he noticed a little bit of moisture right at the tip. He took the ruler and measured. He'd measured himself once before, about a year ago, but he wondered if it was longer now. It felt longer. He was trembling a little as he carefully placed the wooden ruler a the base of his dick, so as not to scratch himself, and looked at the number. It was right at six inches, which was just the same as last time.

He pulled up his underwear and jeans, and zipped and buttoned himself up, washed his hands, which he almost always did when he was in the bathroom, and then smiled at himself in the mirror, wondering if this was going to be an even more important night than it had already been, and then opened the bathroom door and walked the few steps back to his room.

Alice was still there, and still sitting on the floor topless. The top view of her breasts was amazing.

"So, big boy, what's the number?" she said, smiling.

He knew that his size was about average, and after how honest she had been he didn't see how he could hide it or exaggerate it, and so he simply said, "Six inches," and sat down.

"Well, to answer your question, six inches is not at all a problem for most women. As long as the woman is ready, if you know what I mean," she added in a knowing way.

"No. I don't know what you mean" Charlie said. Yet again, he felt puzzled and stupid.

"No," Alice said with a sigh, "you wouldn't, would you."

"Charlie," Alice said, shifting her positing and tone of voice to something serious, "do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"And do you swear you'll never say anything about any of what's happening tonight to anybody, ever, especially Mom and Dad."

"Of course," he said, "you know you can trust me."

"Yeah," she said, "I know I can trust you. That's one thing you are is trustworthy. And since you trust me, Charlie, I want you to stand up and close your eyes, without asking any questions. I'm going to whisper something to you and show you something, but you've got to completely trust me."

It was another one of Alice's games, he was sure, and he almost expected another beery burp in his mouth, but he stood up, and then closed his eyes. Just as he closed his eyes he could see her standing up too. He could feel her heat as she stood right night next to him, and then her warm, soft breasts were touching his chest. His dick twitched in his jeans.

He could feel Alice leaning next to his face, and whispering with her warm breath, "Trust me. And relax. Crouch down just a little." she guided him with her hands, "And keep your eyes closed."

Their heights were now equal. And then felt her gently taking hold of his left hand again with her right. She gently guided his hand to her warm tummy and then, cupping and guiding his hand in hers, she slowly pushed his hand down, underneath her loose sweatpants. Suddenly, he knew she had no underwear on, for his fingers were feeling her pussy hair, and he couldn't help but gasp a little. She kept guiding his hand and fingers down to right between her legs, which were somewhat spread. And then he felt that she was wet. Very wet. She guided his middle finger inside of her, which was so wet, smooth, and warm that he couldn't believe it.

"See?" she still whispered, a little breathless herself as she breathed in his ear. "It's easy. Very easy."

His breathing became even more shallow and rapid, and he could feel his dick twitching in his jeans, as she still guided his finger gently and slowly back and forth into her cunt. Cum start to rise. He tried to hold it back and succeeded, just barely.

She slowly guided his hand with its wet middle finger back up through her furry pussy, slowly out of her loose sweat pants and up to her belly.

His eyes were still closed, and she gave him a soft and gentle kiss on the lips, and whispered, "Now you know. You can open your eyes now."

He opened his eyes, still breathing a bit fast and close to exploding, and looked down into her beautiful brown liquid eyes.

"Alice," Charlie breathed. It was just one word, but the way he said it conveyed a lot of the how he felt about her.

"Just like you get hard, a woman gets wet. Until the woman is wet, you don't go in. Right now I'm very wet, as you could tell. But let's calmly sit down before you make a mess in your jeans. Am I right? Was that about to happen?"

"Maybe," he said, still trembling a little all over.

"Just sit down, sweetie. Relax. There's time." she said.

He sat down and still couldn't believe that she'd just put his hand onto, and then his finger into, her wet pussy. He'd read about moist cunts in playboy, but it was so much wetter than he thought it would be. It was almost liquid.

Alice said with her sly smile, "When a woman feels like that, it just goes right in. It's the most natural thing. Penises and vaginas go together like," she paused for a second, thinking, "peanut butter and jelly. Like hot, moist marshmallows, melted Hershey bars, and hard graham crackers."

Charlie was still trying to breath more calmly.

"Well," Alice said, "I wonder if we should stop there for tonight?"

"What?" Charlie said. Then he added a little bitterly, "Alice, you are such a tease."

Alice, looked hurt, and said, "Is that what you think of me after all of this? Well, luckily, or really, unluckily for you, I'm more of a slut than a tease. I just wonder if we shouldn't be careful how we do this, especially since we don't know when Mom and Dad are going to get home."

"And you know what," she said, suddenly serious, and her whole attitude seemed to change subtly but profoundly. "You really should think about this before we go on. If you really think about it, you should have realized this by now: I'm probably going to break your heart."

She said it in such a deadly earnest way that he somehow immediately felt in his bones that it was probably true.

"What do you mean?" Charlie said, suddenly so confused that his stiffness started to wilt.

"I might fuck you, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. In fact, I'm sure it's not a good idea. But anyway, it's not like our relationship would ever have any future." She was suddenly almost stern, which seemed quite weird when he could still stare at her perfect breasts, and just a couple of minutes ago had had his hand on, and his finger in, her pussy.

"What do you mean?" He repeated lamely.

"Think about it, Charlie. You're smart. Even if the two of us don't think of it that way, we are stepsister and stepbrother. There is no future for us being a couple. Even if we secretly fuck a few times, we can never tell anybody, and in the long run it can't last. And then, as you should have realized, if you're as sensitive as you seem, there's another equally important problem.."

Charlie's mind was reeling, and he didn't know what she meant. All he could think of to say was, "I don't understand."

"Charlie," Alice said, seeming almost exasperated now, "you *really* love me, don't you?"

"Yes," Charlie said with feeling, and since that answer was easy he smiled, "more than I've ever loved anyone."

"Have you ever wondered if I feel the same way? Have you even asked me?"

"Well," Charlie was suddenly worried, "I guess....yeah, I know you don't feel quite the same way about me."

"Yeah, Charlie," she said, with brutal honesty, "I don't. I love you in a way, and I'm even sexually attracted to you in a way, but I'm not feeling as much as you feel, and I don't think I'll ever feel as much as about you as you feel about me."

"Don't look so hurt," she said, a little more kindly, when she saw the pained look on his face, "You are precious to me. Part of why I'm doing all of this is to help you. Maybe it will help you with other women someday. And I have to admit, and and I know it's a bit twisted, but I'm getting my own pleasures out of it. But at the end, there's no future for us, romantically or sexually. Can see that?"

"Yes," he said grimly. And then he started feeling the beginnings of an intense sadness wash over him, and seep inside of him.

"Charlie," Alice said more even more gently, and clearly she was trying to be sensitive, "has your heart ever been broken before?"

"No," he said simply.

"Well mine has. Several times. It hurts pretty much worse than anything else. It's like a physical pain that just goes on and on. Sometimes I sobbed into my pillow just trying to hold onto myself and get through my feelings. It was usually because I loved someone too much, and they didn't love me quite the same way, or maybe they did even love me at all, but just fucked me." She now looked like she was about to cry, remembering her own heartbreaks. Tears were welling up in her eyes, and her nose was suddenly runny, and she wiped it with the back of her hand.

"Alice, I'm sorry," he said, now trying to comfort her.

"No," she said, brushing him away, and seemingly steeling herself. "It's part of life. A big part. Inequality in love is pretty common. With most of the people I've really loved, I felt that I loved them more than they loved me. But with you it's the other way around. You love me more. And it's beautiful and tragic at the same time. Like life itself."

She continued on: "The fact that you love me is one of those things in life that are good *and* bad, wonderful *and* awful, all at the same time."

Charlie had heard her theories before about how a lot of things in life weren't just good, or bad, or wonderful, or awful, but were simultaneously all of those things, all at the same time. Before when he heard her say that, he thought she was a little crazy, but now, for the first time, he knew what she meant. And he could feel that he was probably going to get his heart broken.

And yet he still wanted it to happen. There was an equal mix of lust and love in this desire to fly into the flame of Alice. But now, he realized, suddenly grasping at straws, he felt she might not even let him do that. Sensing the problems ahead, he could sense she was already starting to pull back.

"You're right, Alice," he said, "I finally see it. What's happening with us is good and bad, and wonderful and awful. But since, as you say, that's a fact of life, I think you could help me. I could learn. And I do want to try to make you happy, any way I can."

"I know you do," she said, wiping away little tears from both of her eyes.

"So," she said, pulling herself together and sitting up more straight, "If we fool around. Or If," she rephrased it, "I give you some lessons in sex and love, you'll promise to keep it absolutely secret from everyone?"

"Yes," Charlie said, quite serious.

"One of the things I want to teach you is how to make a woman feel good. A surprising number of guys just don't know how to do that. I don't want you to be one of those...." She suddenly got a look close to disgust.

He nodded.

"And if, at the end of it, I break your heart, you have to promise to cry into your own pillow quietly, without torturing me or anyone else about it, or even letting anyone know you're upset."

"Yes," he said softly.

"Okay," she said, and suddenly broke into a smile. It was like a ray of beautiful sunshine, breaking through the clouds. He loved her freckles, her breasts, her mind, her pussy, everything about her, even though he knew she was probably going to cause him almost as much pain as pleasure.

"I am attracted to you," Alice said, "That's true.. But let me be completely honest with you, which as you know is one of my greatest strengths and greatest faults at the same time. 'Good and bad!'" she quoted herself and half laughed. "Anyway, one of the reasons I've thought about being with you for the last few days is very pragmatic."

"Pragmatic? Alice, honestly," Charlie said, feeling exasperated, "you are the most beautiful and the most bewildering person I've ever met. A little while ago you let me feel your...." he couldn't quite say the word, and so she supplied it...

"My wet pussy?" She said, puckering her lips in a slightly funny way..

"Yes! And now you're talking about being 'pragmatic'? What does that even mean?"

"You could figure out the answer to that too, but you just haven't thought it through. I think maybe you've been a little distracted, which is understandable. And you don't know yet how important it is to me after what I've been through."

"What?!" he said laughing and at the same time just mystified and even annoyed.

"Think about what the advantages are to me are of you being an absolute virgin, completely innocent."

"You can break my heart?" He could laugh about it now, but was again puzzled.

"No, silly, it's that I don't have to worry about STDs. For a little while we can be "friend with benefits" as they say, and it's safe in that sense."

"Okay. You're right about that. I'm safe," he said, suddenly realizing that he hadn't thought enough about things like that. Although actually, when she had talked about the number of her lovers, that had briefly crossed his mind, but then it had fled under the power of lust and love. But now that it was registering, he finally said, "What about you?"

"Well," she said, looking a little chagrinned, "I've had some medical experiences that I don't want to talk about right now. But I'm completely clean now. I've had blood tests and everything."

This was veering again into the too much information category for him, although he was glad to hear it. He was thinking quickly, and he wanted to salvage tonight, if possible, by getting back to their game of truth or dare.

"You said," Charlie said, redirecting rather smoothly, he thought, "that you had some 'Truth' questions for me? Can you still ask them? Can we still play just a little bit more?"

"I guess, yeah," Alice said, stretching and beginning to yawn, since they had they had already spent a couple of hours together and it was getting late. "What was I going to ask again?" She seemed genuinely to have forgotten, and then it came to her and she brightened.

"Oh yeah, I remember now. I've noticed that since I got here, that almost every time I'm able to actually tell, it seems like you're....I don't know how to say this, without offending your 'delicate sensibilities,' Charlie, but it seems like you have an almost constant boner. Is that usual for you, or is that just because you're around me?"

Fortunately, the night had already been such a roller coaster that Charlie was almost beyond being embarrassed at this point, and just said, "Part of it is just usual for a teenage boy, I think. But much more of it is you. You have to admit you flirt and show off a lot around me."

"Yeah," Alice said smiling, "like I said. Sometimes I'm a slut."

"But," Alice continued, "you probably take care of that at least once a day? I looked and saw that you have vaseline in one of your bedside drawers."

That did make him blush, and it a little bit alarmed him that she'd been peeking around in his room. But he just nodded and said, "yeah."