Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times do you....?" She didn't want to say beat the meat, for fear she'd offend him, and masterbate sounded too clinical.

"Well," he said, catching her meaning, "It used to be twice a day. But since you moved in it's been more like four ."

She opened her mouth in surprise, and mouthed "Four?" Getting her voice, she added, "And what do you think about?"

"You, mostly," he said, since he was beyond shame at this point, and it was the truth.

"What about me?"

"Oh, everything about you. Your eyes, your laugh, your nose, your breasts-which I certainly have a better picture of now!-and, of course, that place underneath your sweats that you just let me touch."

"Ha!" Alice said, "I bet your imagination will be a lot more vivid now. In fact, I want you to do something right now. Put your left hand up to your face."

"What?" Charlie didn't think he could be puzzled by her again, but he was.

"Trust me. Put your finger that, how shall we say, 'went on a magic carpet ride,' up to your nose."

He did that, but still didn't understand.

"Now, close your eyes and breath in."

He played along, and suddenly he was sensing a magical smell he'd never had before in his life. It was sweet and musky at the same time. It was essence of Alice from her pussy. It was an amazing and life-affirming scent. He smiled and breathed in a little more, then opened his eyes

Alice said nothing, but just smiled back at him in a knowing way.

Suddenly they heard the automatic garage door open, and their dog Penny started her series of welcome barks for their parents, who had just gotten home from their dinner out.

"Oh my god!" Alice suddenly said in horror, "They're back. Quick! Hand me my t-shirt. You, just get in your pajamas and pretend like you're asleep. Let me get these beer bottles out of here."

Her shirt was on, and she was now rapidly collecting the empties, the opener, and the one last full bottle into the cardboard six-pack container.

"Just," she repeated, looking a little exasperated, "wait here and pretend you're asleep. I'll come kiss you as usual in about 20 minutes. Once I tell them my news about the job, I'm sure they'll be thrilled."

With a last look around the room, she quickly left and closed the door behind her.

Charlie rapidly put his pajamas on. And then he could hear Alice talking in a happy and natural voice with their parents. He could hear their exclamations of pleasure as they congratulated her on her new job. The moment of danger had seemingly passed.

Almost exhausted now, physically and emotionally, he went to the bathroom to pee and brush his teeth. He didn't wash his hands this once, because he wanted to sense one last time that magical essence of Alice. The beer had pretty much worn off, and he felt tired and yet, not surprisingly sexually frustrated. He thought about doing something about it in the bathroom, but then realized that Alice was going to be in his room in a few minutes, giving him his goodnight kiss.

In a few minutes he was back in bed, in this room where he'd just had, without a doubt, the most exciting and weirdest night of his life so far.

He got in bed, trying to compose himself and thinking about it all. As he thought of Alice, he got stiff yet again, and he looked forward to her goodnight kiss and brief feel, if that was all he could get tonight. He felt like she'd promised him that someday soon, he'd get more 'lessons,' as she called it, in sex and love.

It took a bit more than 20 minutes, because clearly their parents were asking for more details about her job. He realized with a pang of guilt he hadn't asked her much about her new job. It wasn't surprising, given the distractions, but maybe it fit with the pattern of him not asking and exploring enough how she felt about him, and what she was thinking. Was he that self-centered? He would try to do better, especially when it came to Alice.

Finally, he could hear Alice in the bathroom and then getting dressed in her bedroom for bed.

He heard her quietly walking up to the door, and then she let herself in silently without knocking, closed the door behind her and locked it. She was wearing her short bathrobe. She put her index finger in front of her face and softly whispered "Shhhh."

"Whisper," she said, whispering quietly. And then she added, still standing there, "Are you ready for your goodnight kiss?"

"Yes," he whispered.

She quietly came over to his bed, and immediately and gently felt through the covers for his erection, which was still there.

"If you want, I'm going to help you with this," she whispered, and started gently pulling down his covers. He was in PJs. And she whispered again, "let's get this off."

He couldn't believe that part of him was still shy, and he hesitated for just a second.

Alice saw his hesitation, and said, "I won't if you don't want to, but the opportunity might never come again. In case you haven't figured it out, sex is often about being exposed and vulnerable in some way."

He knew this was what he wanted, and that this was especially what his dick wanted, even though he really didn't know what she was going to do. And so he took off, with a little help from Alice, his pajama bottoms and his underwear, and there, flopped on his belly was six inches of rock-hard cock. She gently guided him to scoot close to the edge of the bed.

Alice, sitting beside the bed and leaning over, gently took hold of his hard member, and pressed it softly against her cheek.

"Finally," she breathed, "I can really see and feel how you feel about me. It's very warm, and very hard, and very strong. Oh, and look, there's a little something at the tip for me."

And indeed, at the tip of his light purplish head there was a little drop of pre-cum. Alice delicately stuck out her tongue, and delicately licked the tip of his hard cock, and then returned her tongue to her mouth, seemingly savoring this little bit of flavor.

"Mmmm, I think there's more where that came from," she said. And Alice she slowly and gently engulfed his cock in her mouth, swallowing it whole.

The feeling for Charlie was beyond extraordinary, and he let out a quiet gasp. Her ability to hold and gently massage his whole cock with her mouth, throat, tongue, and fingers was nothing less than astonishing. After just a couple of minutes of this, from all the excitement of that night, he already could feel a jeweled load of pleasure that reached from deep down inside him, beginning to rise up.

"Alice," he whispered breathlessly, "I'm sorry, I think..."

She gently emerged to whisper, "That's okay, Charlie. Just let it go. You made it for me. So just give it to me. But just remember to be very quiet."

She again slowly swallowed his dick whole, every last bit of it. And the amazing feelings continued. In another couple of minutes he felt the pleasure rise up in him again with pressure, like a jeweled heavenly thing beyond belief, and even though he tried to hold it back he couldn't. It was was reaching for something and was going to touch it.

He quietly gasped as he started to let go.

From experience, Alice could feel that it was about to happen, and prepared herself as the cock in her mouth seemed to expand even slightly more in the last seconds, and then twitched and kept squirting powerful jets into her mouth, several times.

Charlie watched as Alice keep her mouth around him for all the while it was happening, even though he was involuntarily bucking slightly. She took her time to gently nurse every last drop of his milk.

Even for Alice it was a lot, and when she finally let his cock gently out of her mouth and slowly put it down, she was almost choking on the mouthful that she had. But with her experience, she slowly and calmly swallowed it all down in a few gulps.

She finally took a big breath and whispered, "Wow. You really had a lot of love for me. Thank you."

She saw that he was beside himself and couldn't quite talk.

In fact, Charlie's feelings were so intense that he felt happier than he ever had in his life.

Alice got up, slipped off her robe and was now completely nude, and then turned off the light. He could hear her walking to the other side of the bed, where there was more room, and quietly got under the covers with him, and covering them both up. She then snuggled up against him, pressing her breasts against side, putting a hand on his chest, and waited for him to recover.

Charlie was stunned and breathless, but not so unfeeling that he couldn't notice that even in the way she snuggled him she was expert. She knew how to snuggle herself up against him to make it feel like the most natural thing in the world, like they were made for each other and fit together, like pieces of a puzzle. It was so comforting and gently sensual. But he guessed that, like her blow job, even this snuggle was in part a skill she had learned and honed.

"Well, what did you think?" Alice finally whispered.

"I love you," was all he could say.

"I know," she said, and then waited a bit.

"But what I meant was, what did you think of what I just did."

For him the two were connected in some way, but he said: "It was beyond amazing. I almost can't talk."

"I can tell. So, I blew your mind too," Alice said, and he could hear the smile in her voice.

"Yes," he said with a tiny laugh, appreciating her silly humor.

"Is there something I can do for you?" Charlie whispered, beginning to feel a small tug of worry. "It's just that I don't know how."

"You can start by making me breakfast in bed tomorrow," she whispered, "That's something you know how do do. And if you're lucky, I'll teach you some things about making me feel good soon. But not tonight. Right now, just relax. Remember how it's good when you trust me? Trust me know when I say let go and just drift. This is one of the most magical times, almost as good as what went before."

He wasn't sure what she meant, but the long and exciting and exhausting day had taken a toll. And so had the beer. And now he'd had the most amazing orgasm in his life, and was feeling amazingly relaxed, and so he closed his eyes. In a few seconds, he was drifting in a world of half abstract shapes and thoughts. Many of those magic shapes, colors and thoughts related to this beautiful, warm, sensual, and intelligent woman whose nude form was pressed against him. He drifted further into an almost fantasia-like surreal world, but it was all very pleasant, nothing scary. It seemed like some secret to the world, or even the universe, was drifting through him. He almost felt like he had connected to a good and complex secret of life as he drifted off to sleep for a few minutes.

Suddenly, he awakened, as he could feel Alice slowly separating herself and getting up.

"This bed's too small for both of us,' Alice whispered, "And anyway, we need to be careful. We can never get caught."

"Sure," he whispered back sleepily, "Thank you, Alice."

"You're welcome," she breathed into his ear, and then added, "Oh, and by the way: twenty."

At first he couldn't figure out what she was talking about, but then he realized he'd just been added to the list of people with whom she'd had sex.

He also realized that for him, no many how many he might someday have, she would always be first for him in someways. As she quietly put on her robe, and slipped out the door, he felt even more than he ever had before that there was no one like Alice.