Alice Finally Goes To The Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, as they lay in bed, drenched in sweat and throughly satisfied, Trixie asked Alice what she was going to do tomorrow night.

"Same old thing Trix, why do you ask?"

"How would you feel about coming up here and fucking my Ed?" Trixie asked calmly.

Alice could not believe her ears. Was Trixie out of her mind? But Trixie was dead serious.

"Look Alice, this was great. I'm really sorry we haven't been doing it all along, and I plan on us making this a habit, but you need a man too Alice. Give Ed a try, I swear he's so good you won't believe it. Now, my Ed's cock isn't as big as Ralph's, I'm sure of that, but he knows how to use it and I'm positive you'll love it. He would love it too Alice. He's always had his eye on you. After I tell him what we did here today he'll be dying to have you."

"You wouldn't tell him Trixie! Ralph would kill me if he found out!" Alice pleaded.

"You leave Ralphie boy to me, Alice. Just come up here tomorrow night at 9:30 and use the fire escape. My Ed will be ready believe you me!" Trixie promised.

They got dressed and Trixie walked Alice to the door, her hand on Alice's firm rear.

"That was so special Alice, I can't wait to do it again" Trixie said and they hugged and kissed passionately in the doorway. From down the hall a door slammed and Mrs. Mannicotti went down the hall waving her arms and yelling about what horrible things were going on in the building these days.

"Oh no Trix, what if she tells Ralph and Ed?" Alice asked with fear in her voice.

"Forget about that Alice. She knows that if she ever opened her mouth I'd tell her husband about the special delivery the milkman gives her every Tuesday morning." Trixie said defiantly, which got them both giggling like schoolgirls.

"Now you be up here tomorrow night at 9:30 Alice, and don't be late. I'll leave the kitchen window open."

Alice thought the whole idea was crazy, and even felt the same way the next night. Despite how she may have thought she felt, Alice was dutifully climbing up the fire escape in her robe and nightgown at 9:30. Ralph had gone to sleep a few minutes earlier, much to Alice's relief. Alice went in through the kitchen window of Trixie's place and walked carefully toward the bedroom, opening it slowly and whispering out to Trixie as she peeked in.

Norton was lying on the bed naked, looking at her with a smile. A soft light bathed his slender body and Alice's eyed the erect shaft that curved up toward Ed's navel. He was ready and waiting as promised.

Alice took of the robe and let the nightgown fall off her shoulders, causing Ed to sit upright and whistle softly.

"I gotta tell you Alice, I always thought you had a beautiful body, and Trixie told me last night how sensational you looked, but all I can say is, va va va voom!!! AHA! I knew you were a honest to goodness red head. WOW, what a bush!"

Alice eased into bed next to Ed and they began fondling and touching each other while they kissed. Alice reached down and grabbed Ed's shaft in his hand, feeling it throb in response to her touch. Meanwhile Ed's one hand was kneading Alice's breast while the other hand explored her furry opening, which was already wet with desire.

Impulsively Alice moved down the bed and took Ed's cock into her mouth. It felt so great to be able to take a man like this once again, because it had been since before she married Ralph that she had done this. Ralph's cock was way too thick to fit more than the head in her mouth, and he had to be content to have Alice lick the shaft and balls.

Alice found out that cocksucking was a lot like riding a bike, once you learned you never forgot. Alice was soon sucking Ed's cock in earnest, going all the way down to his balls. This elicited howls of delight from Ed, who nearly lost his hat from the excitement.

"Oh Alice, I can't take it anymore, I've got to have you before I explode!" Norton said with urgency.

Norton jumped up and mounted Alice, gracefully sliding his cock into her ready opening. It felt so incredible that Alice almost came on the spot. Ed masterfully rocked in and out of Alice as she clawed at his buttocks, pleading for more. Alice felt a tingle, one she hadn't had in a long time, build up inside of her. She wrapped her legs around Ed and whimpered into his ear.

"Harder Ed harder, fuck me hard!" she pleaded.

Ed kept on going at the same deliberate rhythm, while Alice hung on the brink of orgasm. Norton pulled out until only the tip of his cock was inside Alice, while she arched her back begging for it. Ed then plunged into Alice, making her cry out, then again and again the same way.

Alice was screaming and ripping her nails across Ed's back. Ed enjoyed looking at Alice in such a wild state, her eyes bulging out of their sockets. When he thought she could take no more, he began thrusting into Alice with intensity, his balls crashing between her thighs.

Alice almost fainted as she came in a flurry, her body out of control under Ed's masterful probing. Ed was far from through however, and had much more in store for Alice. For at least another thirty minutes Norton continued to pound his cock into Alice without a rest, sometimes gently, sometimes savagely. Positions kept changing intermittently, including some Alice had never dreamed possible.

Alice had never had so many orgasms at one time. She had lost track of how many after a while and was having too much fun enjoying them to count anyway. After her last orgasm Alice was spent and exhausted. Her pussy was not used to this kind of activity, and even with Ed's modest sized cock she was getting sore.

"Ed I can't anymore, you're so good but I just can't take anymore. Here, let me do something for you" Alice said.

With that she rolled on top of Ed and swallowed his cock, which was just as hard as it was in the begining. Up and down Alice's head went, her hand twisting and pumping the shaft while she sucked him. His hands worked his balls and even lower, stroking around his asshole with her index finger as she took the entire length of Ed's cock in her mouth.

"Alice, Alice, I'm going to come. Hello Alice?" Ed yelled, but Alice had no intention of stopping or pulling away. Ed's moan came just as Alice felt the first blast of semen spurt from Ed's cock and down her throat, followed by several more blasts of equal intensity. Alice kept squeezing Norton's balls, trying to milk every drop out of him, until his cock could offer up no more.

"Alice, Ralphie boy is right. Baby, you are the greatest!" Ed said with a hug. Alice returned the hug and smiled when she looked up at him.

"Ed, now you have to tell me your secret, because I have to know" Alice said. "How in the world did you manage to keep that damn hat on through all that?"

Meanwhile, as Alice was going into the Norton apartment through the fire escape, Trixie went into the Kramden's through the front door. She was wearing the same yellow nightie from the night before. She walked over to the bedroom door and heard Ralph snoring. Trixie opened the door and stood in the doorway, letting the light pour into the room from behind her.

"Ralph?" Trixie purred. "Oh Raaaaaalph?"

Ralph awoke with a jump and did a double take.

"Who's that? Who's there?" Ralph said as he scrambled out of bed. Trixie saw that he was wearing only boxer shorts and he was one big hairy guy.

"It's me Trixie, Ralph" Trixie said softly "Glad to see me?"

"Uh oh, you want Alice" Ralph said while looking back at the bed. "Oh I guess she must be in the bathroom, Trix."

"I don't want Alice right now Ralph, besides I already had her. It's you I want" she said while moving in front of Ralph.

"Huh? What? What's going on here Trixie?" Ralph asked while looking up and down her body.

"What's going on is I'm going to fuck your brains out Ralph. Here, why don't you try these on for size Ralph" Trixie cooed, and she took Ralph's hands and put them on her heaving bosom. "What do you think of these?" Trixie purred.

"Homina homina homina!" Ralph stammered while squeezing them with wonder in his eyes. "Nice!"

"You like em Ralph?" Trixie said while enjoying his primitive pawing. Trixie took Ralph's hands away, but only for a second, as she shrugged the nightie off her shoulders. Trixie then put Ralph's hands back on her breasts.

"I think we should get more familiar with each other Ralph, what do you think?"

"Homina homina what...wh...what about Alice?" Ralph asked nervously.

"Oh, we're both familiar with her, I meant you and I getting acquainted Ralph."

"Gotta get up... gotta get up early" Ralph babbled. "Gotta get up and brive the dus, I mean bus the drive tomorrow." Ralph was almost incoherent at this point.

"Well we better not waste any more time then" Trixie said and reached her hand inside Ralph's boxers. She was expecting something big, but this was insane. Ralph was already as hard as a rock as Trixie took hold of the shaft. She couldn't get her hand more than halfway around the thing!

"What in the world have you got down here Ralph?" Trixie said. "My gracious, I can't believe the size of your cock Ralph. You seem to like the way I look judging by the way it feels. Why didn't you give me a clue before now?"

"Well, I don't like to brag or anything..." Ralph said haltingly.

"Alice told me you had a big one, but this is unreal. I can't believe you stick this monster in her ass Ralph!" Trixie said in awe. "That poor little thing! I'm going to have all I can do to fit that in my pussy, Ralph."

"Huh? Alice told you about my cock? How do you know about me fucking her in the ass?" Ralph demanded to know while Trixie pulled the boxers all the way down. As the elastic came down past his cock, it made it spring up and down like a diving board.

"I'll answer all your questions if you answer one of mine. Are you ready to fuck me? Because I'm ready for you" Trixie said while guiding one of Ralph's hands between her legs into her pussy which was dripping wet by now.

Trixie eased Ralph back onto the bed and straddled his massive girth, grabbing his enormous cock in her fist. His cock was leaking semen out of the tip already as Trixie worked it around her opening and Trixie prayed he wouldn't shoot just yet.

Trixie stuck the tip of the outrageously large mushroom shaped head inside her and slowly eased herself down.

"Good grief!" Trixie bellowed as she tried to accomodate the thing. "So big, so big... uhhhh!"

Trixie had only about half of Ralph inside her and she was already having an orgasm. Her legs gave out and she ended up falling onto the enormous member, accidently taking the whole thing in.

"Aaaarrrghhh! Ow ow ow! Ooooh!" Trixie howled, feeling like she had just been split in two as she began to slowly rock on Ralph. Ralph was beside himself, looking up at Trixie while continuing to knead her breasts. Trixie didn't know what was better, the pleasure or the pain, as she remained helplessly impaled on Ralph's huge tool.

Trixie regained some of her composure and raised herself up off Ralph as far as she could, until just the tip of the head was still inside of her before she slowly lowered herself down the pole.

"Whoa!" Ralph bellowed and Trixie braced for the expected release from Ralph, but he managed to hold back. Back up the shaft Trixie rode and then back down again as Ralph moaned again.

"Do you want to come Ralph?" Trixie asked as she had another orgasm which, while less intense was no less satifying. This was an incredibly exciting experience but she was being stretched to the limit and it was becoming painful as she was drying out a little.

"No, not yet" Ralph grunted. This wasn't what Trixie wanted to hear.

"I spent yesterday afternoon with Alice" Trixie said provocatively. "Wanna know what we did?"

Ralph shook his head no while biting his lip.

"We made love Ralph, all afternoon. It was so good Ralph, I just loved that furry red haired pussy of hers, why I could have eaten it all day! She ate my pussy too Ralph" Trixie said while sliding up the cock once again and listening to Ralph's sweet agony.

"She liked my tits as much as you do Ralph" Trixie said while sliding down hard, burying that log in her to the balls.

"WWHHHHOOOOAAAAA!!!!" Ralph bellowed, and as Trixie felt Ralph come, the first blast hit her so hard it almost lifted her up off him. Trixie went up for another ride on the the cock that continued to spit like crazy. Trixie felt the semen oozing out of her as more and more cum got blasted inside her.

Trixie climbed off Ralph, feeling like she wouldn't be able to put her legs together for a month, and looked down at Ralph's now deflated cock. It was still an impressive looking weapon even in a turgid state, so Trixie crawled over to get a better look.

Hefting the meaty cock, Trixie started licking around the head, then sucking the crown, trying to take more of it in her mouth. She managed to get about half of it in before she felt Ralph begin to get hard again. In another minute, she was holding that rigid foot long that felt oh so good inside her, but felt she needed help.

"Ralph, I want you inside me so bad, but I need some, you know....help because you're just so big and I'm not used to it. Do you have any lubrication?" Trixie said tentatively.

Ralph reached down under the bed and emerged with a giant size jar of petroleum jelly. "A bus driver is always prepared" Ralph said proudly.

Trixie squealed with delight as she took the jar from Ralph and scooped out a copious amount and began greasing his pole as well as her pussy.

"Trixie, does this mean we can do the uh, er.., you know, uh the back door thing?" Ralph asked hopefully.

"NO WAY RALPH!" Trixie screamed. "At least not tonight. Let me get my pussy used to this hunk of meat first. I think I'll leave that back door stuff for Alice to take care of" Trixie mused while begining to mount Ralph once more.

"Say, where is Alice anyway?" Ralph wondered aloud.

"She's upstairs getting screwed by my Ed, Ralph" Trixie said matter-of-factly as her now oiled pussy inhaled Ralph's newly recharged member.

"Norton? Norton?" Ralph yelled while trying to get up from under Trixie. "Norton's fucking Alice? Where is he? I'll murder the bum. Lemme at him!"

Trixie pushed Ralph back down and began slowly grinding her hips. "Shut up and start humping big boy. The night is still young."

Around midnight, Ed and Alice went down the stairs to the Kramden apartment hand in hand. Alice couldn't remember the last time she had felt so satisfied and hoped Ralph and Trixie had as much fun as they had.

When they went into the bedroom Ralph was on top of Trixie, thrusting away while Trixie was whimpering with pleasure.

"Hey Ralphie boy, how's it going old buddy old pal? Those Mambo lessons really paid off. You're really shaking that thing!" Ed declared while pulling up a chair next to the bed.

"Norton get outta here, I'm warning you!" Ralph said mencingly while continue to hump away.

"I didn't come down to see you. I came to see Trixie. How's it going sweetie pie?" Ed asked.

"F..f..fantastic Ed!" Trixie grunted between Ralph's thrusts. "Take a gander at what Ralph is pounding me with."

Ed leaned over and saw Ralph's huge cock sliding in and out of his wife and knocked his hat off from the shock. "Holy smokes Trixie, how the hell are you ever going to screw me again? That thing will rip you open so wide I'll fall in!"

"Norton, get outta here before I kill ya! You're cramping my style" Ralph said as the sweat flew off him. "One more word and POW! Right in the kisser!" Ralph bellowed as underneath him Trixie began to come once again.

"Gee Ralph, how can somebody so round be so square?" Ed questioned while totally enthralled by the sight of his wife being fucked by his best pal. "Wait until I tell the guys at the Raccoon Lodge about this! When they find out how big your cock is you'll be elected Raccoon of the Year for sure. Think about it Ralphie boy, steering the boat down the Hudson River and around Raccoon Point during our annual cruise!"

"Norton, you're an idiot. You know what's worse? You really want to know what's worse? I'll tell you what's worse. What's worse is you're a blabber-mouth. A BLABBER-MOUTH!!! Now you get out of here, and from now on when you see me coming down the street, you better go over to the other side!"

"When you go down the street, there ain't no other side! Besides, I wanna watch you guys screw, Ralphie boy" Norton whined. "It's like looking at somebody try to put two pounds of baloney in a one pound bag!"

"You're gonna have a hard time seeing anything from the moon, which is where you're going to end up if you stay around here!" Ralph bellowed.

Alice looked at Trixie, who was badly disheveled and looked in need of a rest, and reached over and gave Ralph's pendulous nut sack some firm squeezes. Alice knew that pulling and milking Ralph's balls always made Ralph shoot.

"Ready or not, here he comes" Alice announced.

"WHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAAA! and that better be you back there doing that Alice!" Ralph moaned, and promptly shot another massive load into Trixie.

Later on, after things calmed down, and Ralph and Ed made peace with each other, they were all able to come to a decision that everyone was able to agree on. They would be doing this sort of thing on a regular basis from then on, and Bensonhurst would never be the same.

12