Alice Home From the Restaurant

Story Info
The evening improves after a boring night out.
1.2k words
4.12
12.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the cab into the drizzle. I was going to have words with Claire when I saw her at work Monday. She knew how long I'd been without and she set me up on a date with her cousin. I'd just spent an hour and half listening to him talk about his possible promotion, his daughter and, every ten minutes or so, how much he liked the pan-seared chicken breast he'd ordered.

I'd put down the better part of a bottle of wine in a desperate attempt to make the evening interesting so I was a little unsteady going up the stairs and I fumbled my keys, but the moment I got in my apartment and started getting out of my shoes I knew something was wrong. A light I'd left off was turned on. My desk drawers were open and papers scattered everywhere. Couch cushions and books lay on the floor. Just as I realized what this meant an arm wrapped around my upper body and a rough hand covered my mouth.

"So you're Alice. Well, since there's nothing else here I want I'll have to make do with you." The hands let go, but before I could do anything a hood came down over my head. It fit close. It was made of spandex like a pair of tights, and incredibly the first thing that came to my mind was that I hadn't been to the gym all week.

I couldn't see anything and when I shouted for help my voice was too muffled to be heard. I felt a hand on my neck, then a collar being fastened, and I heard a lock snap shut. I tried to tear this thing off my head but it wouldn't budge.

Hands pulled at the waist of my skirt, the zipper gave way and it fell to the floor. The man ran a hand over the smooth flesh under my panties and growled "It seems you had plans for tonight anyway." At this point I understood what was happening. He started slowly sliding the thong I was wearing down my legs and all I could do was stand there and shake. As the panties lay on the floor he grabbed an ankle and lifted my foot out of them, then did the same with the other leg. He pulled my arms behind my back and held my wrists crossed with one hand while he wrapped something around them with the other. My arms were tied tightly but not painfully with, I realized as I felt the fringe on the back of my thigh, the scarf I had taken off as I walked in the door. With his hands still around my wrists he began to march me across my apartment but after a few steps my knees gave out and I fell onto the cushions that lay in front of the couch.

"That'll do."

I was crying under the hood by now and I tried to curl myself into a ball on the floor but the man snarled at me to roll onto my back and spread my legs. Too frightened to do anything else, I obeyed. "It looks like you're about ready for the evening to begin," he said. Horrified, I realized what he meant; I was wet. And though he couldn't know it my nipples had hardened and were rubbing against the bra inside my shirt.

I hadn't realized he'd undressed until I felt his bare skin on top of me, and suddenly he thrust himself all the way inside me. At this point I screamed, but no one outside the apartment could hear me. Unable to stop myself, I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him closer. He thrust rhythmically against me and I realized I was soon going to orgasm, something that had never happened before just from being fucked. I'd always believed size didn't matter, and with the men I'd been with before it hadn't, but it seems a bit beyond them it makes all the difference.

I snarled and fought the restraints on my wrists but it made no difference. Soon I was whimpering, then gasping for breath, then with one last thrust of my hips my vaginal wall spasmed, repeatedly, trying to milk semen from him. I was done but he had a ways to go. As I waited I could do nothing but lay there, half conscious and breathing so heavily I strained against the mask over my mouth. Finally he shuddered and pulled away from me. "I can use a break before we continue and I expect you could too." I needed one. I lay there too tired to move, even to draw my thighs together.

I could hear footsteps, then my refrigerator door opened and a cap came off one of my beers, then footsteps again and someone settling in on the desk chair at my feet. I could see and hear nothing but I imagined this man relaxing, staring at my body as I lay on the floor. Then without warning I heard the fake shutter of a telephone's camera. I thought about those pictures: What would they look like? What would he think, looking at them later? Would his friends see them? He took a handful of pictures, then told me to roll over on my stomach. "I need to get some shots of that ass." I did as he told me, and as I did I realized how long it had been since a man had looked at me in quite this way. Not sure if I hoped he wouldn't notice or hoped he would, I raised my ass a few inches to offer him a better view.

"Well, I'm not quite ready yet but I'm tired of waiting. You're going to have to help me out." He drew me to my knees, unfastened the collar and pulled the hood up to the bridge of my nose. Now I could scream, but I didn't want to. I wanted to see how this would turn out.

From what I remembered I couldn't imagine how I was going to accommodate him but I opened my mouth as wide as I could, until I felt my jaw ache. "Mind the teeth," he said. "I think your tongue will do for now." Grateful, I relaxed and leaned forward. When I felt him on my mouth my tongue came out. I ran it up the shaft, tasting us and feeling his cock harden. "Good job," he told me and the hood came back down. He shoved between my shoulder blades and my face went down on the cushions leaving my ass in the air. He pulled my hips toward him and slid into my cunt. That's how I was thinking of it now: My cunt. His cunt.

I hadn't begun to recover from our last episode, so I orgasmed with his first thrust. I knew it would take him longer this time, and I was glad. Soon my orgasms were coming so frequently I could barely tell where one ended and the next began, and when he finally finished my whole body was quaking.

I lay on the floor exhausted. I was nearly ready to pass out and what had been done to me was playing through my mind.

"I suspect you've still got a virginity I could take." My asshole. He meant to fuck my asshole.

"We should leave something good for next time, though. I'll see you soon," he said as the apartment door closed behind him.