Alice in Slumberland Ch. 01

Story Info
She makes him tell her a sex story.
1.8k words
4
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smoke from the cigarette and the jostick rose from the ashtray. It twisted round itself and floated past the lamp. The pink shade wafted a soft, warm light around the room, and a low, slow saxophone oozed from the stereo. Caesar was curled at the bottom corner of the bed.

Near the heater.

He stretched out one of his paws as far as he could, inspected his claws and gently lowered the paw onto the bed, just touching Alice's foot through the sheet.

Alice watched him, not moving. She smiled lazily.

"He wouldn't."

At the sound of her voice Caesar's tail rose and he half opened one eye. They looked at each other.

I felt jealous.

Caesar purred and went back to sleep.

Alice took hold of some strands of her hair - long, heavy hair - and examined them. In the rosy light she could see flecks of red. Her hair wasn't that colour, but she liked the effect. She lay there for what felt like ages. Maybe a minute: maybe a year. That was the thing about Alice - she always overindulged. Her motto: nothing exceeds like excess. She had too much hair, too voluptuous a figure, her mouth was too fleshy. God was in a party mood when he made Alice. And Alice liked parties.

"Tell me" she said.

"I can't."

"You won't."

I didn't want to ruin this. I wanted to stay here, just as we were, forever. But not Alice. She was an explorer, a gypsy, a seeker. She scared the hell out of me.

"I'll tell you something," I said. "I need to pee."

And made my escape to the bathroom. Saved by the bladder. I washed and looked round the room. There were jars with different coloured oils, maybe ten different shampoos, real sponges, and a full length mirror. No scales - Alice wasn't a numbers person. If she looked okay, she was the right weight. The toilet seat was insulated. Typical Alice.

I inspected myself in the mirror.

Why wouldn't I tell her? Embarrassment? Nerves? This was new to me. I might be lousy at it. She might start to laugh: I might start to laugh.

"Come out of there and stop procrastinating."

Caesar had woken up. He was walking up and down the bed, meowing impatiently for attention.

Alice sat up with the sheet wrapped round her body and tucked under her arms.

Just like in the movies.

She tilted her head to one side as she stroked Caesar. Her hair tumbled over her shoulder, like fingers stroking her chest. Caesar kept on complaining, wanting more and more attention.

I was beginning to dislike him. But then, being Alice's cat, he would be a glutton. That was logical.

Each time she spoke to him he cried louder, rubbing his cheek against her hand, her arm, her breast. Frantic for more, he tried to bite her, had second thoughts, jumped off the bed and bit me instead. Right on the ankle. I tried a tolerant smile, a composed grin, but was unable to prevent one side of my upper lip curling in suppressed loathing.

Bloodlust satiated, he jumped back onto the bed and curled up in his corner.

"You're a monster, Caesar," laughed Alice. Her smile glittered like she had diamonds in her eyes, pearls in her teeth.

"Don't be annoyed at him, Peter. He's nervous so he shows off. Then again, you did kick him off the bed earlier."

"I was hoping you hadn't noticed that. Hoping you were so engulfed in the throes of passion that you had descended into sensual oblivion."

My voice leered, my face leered - I was getting into this.

Alice slunk down, rested her head on her hand and looked at me. I was stood at the bottom of the bed - at the opposite corner to Caesar.

She said nothing.

She just lay there and stared.

At me.

At Caesar.

At me.

The saxophone still moaned.

"You know, Peter, you are good with words. Use them. Tell me."

I felt my face flush, my body blush. I couldn't answer.

"How can you be embarrassed after what we've done tonight: what we do most nights? I think you love me. And that's what holds you back. I know I love you. And that's why I want to do more. No, not make love. I think we're both too numb. We've used up our bodies. Now let's make love mentally. Don't be embarrassed. What shame is there in words? Besides, it might wake our bodies again.

Tell me.

Tell me a story. Don't think of it as dirty. It's different, that's all.

Take me on a trip.

Tell me."

I collapsed onto the bed. Who could resist her?

"Alice, I'd tell you anything."

So I did.

The greatest oral sex ever. That was what she'd promised. And she was going to deliver. Her face was made up. Black make-up round her eyes, and bright red lips. Her hair was slicked back so he would miss nothing. A tight red outfit that exposed her breasts completed the outfit.

He was sat on the bed, watching her. She sat in a chair opposite him. He was wearing silk briefs, which were already tightening with his excitement.

"Before we begin, I'm going to play with myself. You can watch," she said.

She leaned back in the chair, watching him as her hands very slowly stroked and squeezed her hips and thighs before gliding to her pubic mound.

One hand reached up to caress her breasts. She stroked her nipples to hardness and began to squeeze her breasts.

She half closed her eyes, pleasuring herself. She was enjoying seeing the need in his eyes, and watching his eyes roam over her body, wanting her.

Her mouth opened slightly as she masturbated slowly. But she still watched him and watched his excitement grow. She knew she was wet, and she knew he could see her wetness begin to show through her panties.

She began to play harder with herself, hitching her legs up and sliding her hand beneath her panties. He could see the outline of her fingers through the tight cloth as she entered herself. Both heels on the seat of the chair, she began to lose herself in orgasm.

She rubbed harder and harder, making herself come. He watched her and she watched him as she hooked two fingers inside herself and pulled herself to orgasm.

She closed her eyes, feeling her heat and moistness, feeling herself clench around her fingers. She could hear his breathing grow heavy as she came hard, drenching her hand.

With hardly a break in motion she rose from the chair and knelt in front of him. Eyes locked with his, she stroked his bulging briefs. He lifted his hips as she undressed him completely. His erect penis quivered as she held it by the base.

Their eyes were still locked and, looking at him the whole time, she ran her hand up his shaft, circling as she did so. He gasped in pleasure. This was new. She repeated the action and he gasped again.

Then she placed her lips over the head of his hardness and slowly slid her mouth down as far as she could. Then, while he was inside her mouth, she sucked gently and her tongue caressed the underside of his penis.

She could feel him harden even more inside her mouth. She began to feel herself become more and more excited, as she enjoyed the sense of power she felt. She decided to tease him a little.

So, still looking at him, she took him out of her mouth and ran her lips very lightly along the underside of his penis. Her mouth was open and her lips caressed the sides of his penis as her tongue flicked the underside. She did this again and again. She saw how he was becoming lost in pleasure, giving in totally to her power.

She pressed firmly on the base of his penis with her tongue, and moved along his shaft. As she reached his glans, her tongue made lazy circles around his trembling cock. She could see the need in his eyes, and feel the desire in the hardness.

She lifted his penis and ran her tongue up it all the way from the base. She repeated this, faster each time, until she could hear his breathing quicken. She knew it was near the time.

She reached up to his chest and pushed him back on the bed. As she climbed above him she lifted up his legs. She licked and nibbled the insides of his thighs before taking all of him in her mouth. She heard him moan. It felt so good to control him this way; to tease him and thrill him.

She began to suck again on him as one hand held the base of his penis and the other slid down behind his balls, and rubbed that small area of skin between his balls and his anus. He was moaning and writhing now, and she could feel her own wetness and her excitement rising.

She rubbed his thigh with her nipple as she played with him, and felt herself tremble at the contact. She rubbed harder and her breasts tingled all the way down to her clitoris. Her clitoris needed more stimulation now. She wanted them both to take each other in the mouth.

She turned and mounted him, so that he could lick her as she sucked him. She lowered her pussy over his mouth and he licked and sucked her eagerly. His hands stroked her perfect ass and his tongue danced inside her.

It felt so good for her, and she took him in her mouth and sucked hard, her hands holding the base of his cock and gently stroking his balls. She began to push into his mouth as she sucked and played with his cock.

Their rhythm increased as they both moaned. She pushed harder onto him as his hand sought out her wetness, and she began to pull hard on his penis. She knew they were both close now, and could feel him beginning to pulse in her mouth.

She was excited by her power over him and began to moan as she became more and more turned on. The hand on the base of his penis pushed down, holding his hips still as she bobbed up and down on him.

Her other hand played with his ass which twitched with excitement. It was the last straw for him, and he could hold back no longer. His groans had turned into grunts as his hips began to buck involuntarily and she felt the first hot spurt in her mouth. She pulled him out a little so her tongue could continue to lick and caress his glans as he came, all the time fucking his mouth. She came hard in his mouth and ground down on him before collapsing on him. The best oral sex ever.