Alice in Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

"I never got the chance to even have a beer at the club," Simone said as she headed for the part of the floor that had been turned into a small kitchenette. "Would you like one?"

"Sure," Alice replied as she took in the rest of the apartment.

A couple of Chinese screens partitioned the remaining space into a living room and sleeping area, with the only real door and wall built around the bathroom. A glance inside that open door showed an old clawfoot tub with a clear plastic shower curtain hanging from a circular rail built into a lower ceiling.

"You were right, I do love it," Alice said as she accepted the bottle of beer. "It puts my own little apartment to shame."

"A lot quieter here than the club," Simone said, stating the obvious as she took a long pull of her own beer. "It gives us the chance to actually hear what we say to each other."

Their bottles quickly emptied, followed by fresh replacements as the two women learned about each other. Simone seemed to dominate the conversation, at least as far as how much each was learning about the other, but Alice didn't seem to mind. It was only when Simone asked if she planned to stay at the Pink Lady in the future or did she have some other goal in mind that she gave pause.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that was a sensitive subject," Simone said when she saw the reluctant look on Alice's face.

"No, it's not sensitive, not really I guess," Alice replied, "I just think you might find it a silly dream, that's all."

"Try me," Simone countered. "I promise I won't laugh."

"Well, I know it sounds impractical, considering what I do now and the kind of life I lead," Alice said, the tone of her voice reflecting the passion she felt for her dream, "but ever since I was small, all I really want to do is teach. I've already got more than half the credits I need to get my certificate and ..."

"You're kidding," Simone unexpectedly interrupted, trying hard not to laugh at what Alice had said, but only partially succeeding.

"I knew you'd think it was a ridiculous idea," Alice said, her face turning a bright red, this time from anger not embarrassment.

"Please, I'm not laughing at you," Simone said as she tried to bring herself under control. "I'm just laughing at the ... oh hell, this will explain it better than I could with words."

With that she grabbed a small plaque off a bookcase and handed it to Alice.

Still angry, Alice looked down and read the words on the plaque. Her face cooled and surprise replaced anger.

"You're a teacher?" she asked in astonishment.

"That's what the plaque says," Simone smiled. "Teacher of the year for 2005 in fact, over at Taylor-Brown Middle School on the West Side. I teach ninth grade history."

"I can't believe it," Alice said, "and you teach at Taylor- Brown?"

The Taylor-Brown School For Gifted Children, Alice knew, was one of the most exclusive schools in the city and that it had a reputation for only hiring the best teachers, ones that lived up to their impeccable standards. Again taking in the risqué outfit that Simone was wearing, it was hard for the blonde to picture the older woman as part of that faculty.

The look on Alice's face told Simone exactly what she was thinking. A broad smile filled the older woman's face as she glanced down at her vest and was reminded how little it covered her breasts.

"Trust me, if you saw me a few hours ago at the school's presentation of 'Grease' you wouldn't have recognized me," she smiled as she looked back up. "When I'm at work I'm the epitome of conservative dress."

Once, walking past Taylor-Brown on her way to a doctor's appointment, Alice had the opportunity to see the uniforms worn by the school's female staff. They were like something right out of the 1950's, long skirts down to below their knees, starched white blouses that buttoned all the way up to their neck and dark blue blazers. Picturing Simone in one of those, she found it strangely more erotic than the outfit she now had on.

"And I only laughed because, ten years ago, you were me," Simone went on. "A woman with a silly dream and certain that no one would even let me try for it."

"How?" Alice exhaled, looking down at the award a second time, "How did you do it?"

"By knowing what I wanted and not letting anyone tell me I couldn't have it," Simone said as she moved closer. "It's that simple."

"Is it?" Alice asked as Simone took back the plaque and dropped back it atop the bookcase.

"Yes it is," Simone assured her as she came close enough to slip both her arms around Alice, "and speaking of something that I want."

Their lips came together with an urgent passion as Alice knew it was something she had wanted all night as well.

-=-=-=-=

When their lips finally parted, after what seemed an eternity to Alice, Simone took her by the hand and led her over to a large, oversized daybed set against the side wall. The older woman kissed her again, this time much more briefly, and then took a few steps away from her.

"Do you find me attractive?" Simone asked as she ran a hand down across the exposed center of her breasts.

The answer to the question was obvious, but she wanted to hear Alice say it out loud.

"Oh yes," Alice immediately responded.

"That's good because I find you very much so as well," Simone went on. "I think I was even more taken by you that day in the shop that you were by me. In fact, no sooner had I stepped outside I found myself wishing I'd asked you out for that night rather than a week and a half later."

"I wish you had," Alice replied, very much aware of the beating of her heart, "I've been thinking about you every day since then."

"Just during the day?" Simone asked with a smile as she again took Alice's hand in her own and, lifting it to her lips, kissed it softly.

"Well, let's just say I did more than think about you at night," Alice blushed.

Simone smiled even broader at the remark, picturing Alice in her bed on those nights.

"Could you help me with my pants?" Simone asked as she slipped out of her shoes, turning around and backing closer to Alice. "There are two buttons in the back that are sometimes hard for me to reach."

Glancing down, and admiring the curves of her ass as she did, Alice quickly spotted the buttons, one on each side of Simone's waist. Once undone, the tight fitting pants became loose enough for the older woman to unzip and slip out of. As they dropped to the floor, the view of her ass cheeks, now covered only by a pair of very thin white panties, drew an even closer examination.

"Would you like to do the top laces as well?" Simone asked as she slowly turned to face Alice again.

"Very much so," Alice thought but was too embarrassed to actually say.

It only took a gentle pull on both ends of the long lace to cause the vest to become undone. The brown leather sides fell free, exposing the full, firm breasts it had been wrapped around. Not overly large, they were nevertheless perfectly proportioned to Simone's body, each capped by a thick, dark brown nipple.

Taking a half step back, Simone removed the vest totally, dropping it to the side. Then she moved back to Alice and kissed her again, her hands coming to rest against her still cloth covered breasts, fingers pressing tightly against already erect nipples.

"Ooooo," Alice softly moaned as she felt both the dark- haired woman's hands on her mounds and the warmth of her tongue as it slipped far into her mouth.

Lips interlocked, tongues darted back and forth as they took each other's measure. Hands roamed up and down each other's body, exploring the softness and in Alice's case, lifting her dress up around her waist. Simone's left hand quickly found its way between Alice's legs, brushing against the tightly trimmed mound found there.

"Oh yes," Alice moaned, this time even louder as she felt Simone's fingers slide back a second time, parting her folds and stroking the even more sensitive flesh within.

After what to Alice seemed like the longest minute of her life, Simone again stepped back and brought both her hands to her own breasts, squeezing them tightly and rubbing her fingers back and forth across them. She continued to play with them for a few moments as Alice watched attentively, working one hand down the valley between her mounds, across her stomach to the edge of her panties.

Alice felt herself growing warm and couldn't help fidgeting, one hand playing with the edge of the belt around her waist and the other gently stroking the exposed flesh of her cleavage. She let out a soft breath as Simone's second hand joined the first and began to slowly slide her panties downward.

"Do you like my body?" Simone asked as she stood totally nude in front of the younger woman.

Now standing totally still, her fingers brushing against her lips, Alice couldn't find the words to say what was obvious. Instead she closed the small distance between them and place one hand between Simone's breasts. The shock of the flesh on flesh contact was enough to again give her voice.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she said.

Simone now took both of her hands in her own and kissed them, once then twice, and finally a third time.

"I want you so much," Alice whispered as she lifted her hands to the sides of Simone's face and pulled her closer for a kiss.

A kiss that started innocently enough but quickly grew more intimate as she drew Simone deep inside of her, their bodies flush against the other. Their hands exploring their nearness. The dark-haired woman lifted the hem of her dress, stroking the cheeks of Alice's ass and gliding her fingertips down to the precious pearl beneath them. On their embrace went as time stood still, ending only with the promise of more to come.

When they finally separated, Simone leaned back on the daybed and dropped her hand between her legs. Slowly she stroked the totally bare mound, sliding and extended finger inside. A second finger followed the first as together they glided in and out of her until they glistened with the fruits of her excitement.

All the while, Alice continued to watch with rapt attention, her hands again touching her own body, this time much more blatantly than before. Undoing the zipper of her dress, she lifted it up over her head and tossed it aside, giving her hands unfettered access to her body. She squeezed her larger breasts tightly, working the bright pink nipples until they were even harder than before. Then both hands dropped to between her legs to find a wetness that mirrored Simone's.

Moving quite slowly, Alice followed Simone onto the small bed, crawling onto the bottom and working her way toward her. Simone reacted by lifting herself higher to give Alice room to join her, then spread her legs so that Alice could move in-between them. The blonde crawled into the opening, her lips again meeting Simone's.

Simone leaned back onto the bed until she was totally prone, Alice followed, never letting the distance between them grow any further. Their bodies pressed together, they kissed once more, repeating the performance of only a short while before. Then Alice moved down to Simone's breasts and lavished the same attention on them that she had on the brunette's mouth.

Taking a dark nipple deep into her mouth, the young blonde twirled her tongue around it time and again. The soft moans that spilled from Simone's lips only served to urge her on as she moved back and forth between the identical bounties. Reaching down Alice's back, Simone ran her fingers across excited flesh, coming back along her sides to brush the edges of her larger breasts.

Pulsating flesh rubbed together as they shared the softness of their touches and the wetness of their mouths. Almost at the same time, a hand from each found its way to the prize between the other's legs, quickly adding to the rising fires growing in both.

Alice began to work her way downward, leaving a trail of deep kissing along Simone's stomach until she found herself off the other woman and back in the space where she had started. Simone again lifted herself higher on the large pillows behind her as her hand again reached down between her legs as in invitation, then moved upward once more to join the other embracing her breasts.

It was an invitation Alice was quick to respond to as she kissed first one thigh, then the other, working her way to the moist treasure between. A deep kiss followed as her tongue found its way inside Simone, quickly becoming engulfed in the ambrosia of her womanhood.

"Oh yes," Simone said breathlessly as the thrust of her penetration sent a delightful quiver across her body.

A pleasing tremor that was soon joined by many others as Alice demonstrated an adeptness beyond her years. The benefit of having a number of more mature lovers and the wealth of experience that they brought with them. It was a lovely surprise for Simone, one which she expressed her gratitude for with cries of delight that grew in both intensity and frequency as Alice went on.

The pressure inside Simone continued to build until she knew the dam was about to burst. Her body rocked back and forth as Alice held on to her tightly, actually increasing the intensity of her attentions. That proved more than Simone could bear and she exploded with all of the orgasmic ecstasy she could have imaged, a scream of satisfaction literally bouncing off the walls.

Their mouths met once more, amidst shared expressions of contentment. Alice's skill had certainly been a surprise, but then again, Simone had a few surprises of her own. Ones that she was now even more eager to share.

Simone spread Alice out on her stomach across the length of the small bed. Starting at the base of her neck and working her way down across her back, she covered the still damp flesh with a multitude of kisses. Her fingers also massaging the supple flesh as she went.

Alice watched from over her shoulder as Simone reached her ass and, spreading her cheeks apart, continued the trail of kisses. Using the wetness of her tongue, she worked her way into the tightest and most sensitive of spots, slipping deep inside.

"Oh yeah," Alice moaned, reveling in Simone's discovery of one of her secret delights.

Equally pleased, Simone continued to give her full attention to her task, working a wet finger, then two into the opening. Alice's cries rose in volume, her actual words not as important as the passion they projected.

Passion that Simone reflected as she continued to work those fingers, even as her other hand slipped under Alice's bottom and began to apply equal attention to her more traditional entry. Together they sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body, oscillating ripples that crashed against each other with pre-orgasmic fury.

But that was just the appetizer as far as Simone was concerned. She brought Alice to the edge not once, not twice, but three times before she let the level of excitement in her body drop back away from the threshold. Not to worry, she assured Alice as she moved up beside her on the bed; she would get back there soon enough.

Her hands cupped Alice's breasts as the blonde arched her head so that she could kiss her. Once more she explored the smaller girl's body, her touch setting every inch of it on fire. By time Simone's hand returned between Alice's legs, the whole area was saturated with sweat and arousal. Her fingers effortlessly moved inside of her, this time all four fingers explored her inner walls as Simone's thumb came to rest on Alice's excited clit.

It didn't take long for a practiced hand to fulfill the promise as Alice once more found herself tethering on the edge of the precipice. So began a journey that seemed both timeless and oh too short at the same time. Every part of Alice's body was alive with anticipation as Simone continued to work her own special form of magic.

A magic she added to with an immediate and most spectacular result as she shifted position yet again and now combined the skill of her mouth and tongue to that of her hand. A skill that took only the briefest of times to send Alice hurdling into the abyss, her body quaking with uncontrolled ferocity. No one had ever taken her to the place she now found herself.

"Omigod!" she called out, her words cut short as for the first time in her life, Alice passed out from the intensity of an orgasm.

-=-=-=-=

When her eyes again opened, how much later she had no idea, Alice was glad to find she was still lying in Simone's arms. For the briefest of moments, in that time just before fully awakening, she had feared that it all had been a dream. That such an intense experience couldn't have actually happened.

"Welcome back," Simone said with the softest of kisses.

"Was I gone somewhere?" Alice asked, still a little befuddled.

"In a way," Simone smiled.

Alice returned the smile, nuzzling more tightly into the arms of her new lover. She wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that, at least not at first. Then it suddenly came to her, exactly where she had been.

"I think your friends picked the wrong name for their club," she unexpectedly said.

"They did?" Simone replied, confused by the non- sequitur.

"Yes, because that place you just sent me," she replied with the happiest of grins, "that was Wonderland!"

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers
12