Alice Manipulated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

He remembers to tell Alice something. "This is going to be a great test for you Alice and if you come out with flying colours you will get more opportunities, I promise you. It's very important to put your best foot forward with this couple to put a smile on their faces, as I happen to know they have been under a real lot of financial pressure lately; something to do with a loan shark threatening them for overdue payment of a lot of money. It might be making them tense as he did sound rather panicky on the phone when we agreed to let him jump the queue to be first to share your company."

"Don't worry Bernard, I will do my best you know that," she replies, but wondering why would the couple outlay a lot of money for Companion's Corner if they can't pay back someone else giving them threats? Alice knows she is getting $5000 so how much are they paying? Bernard and Lani are too smart to be tricked so there must be a reason they want to get in first with her. Not her worry anyway, she shrugs, and puts it out of her mind.

To be continued: In Chapter 5 Tiny Alice's innocence is manipulated beyond her wildest imagination.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers