Alice Manipulated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers

They sip on fruit juice and Beverley is keen to know what makes Alice tick, to dig a bit deeper beyond their playtime fantasies with Bruce, her erotic new partner.

"Tell me darling, did you have many boyfriends when you were at school – I mean the real school?"

Alice is happy to be in real time for a momment. "No momma, I mean Beverley."

"No, that's okay, call me momma please, I like the sound of it," she confesses.

"Well momma, ever since I was about ten I used to play with my pussy and noticed how it felt good when I did that in a certain spot. I didn't know why because my Uncle Bernie raised me since I was orphaned at eight and he never did give me any clues about sex."

"So a man brought you up on your own, how old was he darling"

"Oh my dearest Uncle Bernie is 30 years older than me now, so back then he must have been in his early thirties. But he did very well."

"Ah, tell me though, was he like a lot of daddies and like to kiss his young daughter somewhere special?"

"No momma, but I used to wish he would."

"Why darling, did he show you his cock maybe?"

"No momma, he was just so good to me like a real father and gave me lots of affection but he never did touch me down there. I used to go to bed at night and play with myself pretending it was he. I decided when I was about 12 that I wanted him to make love to me like a real woman one day and I wished I would hurry up and grow faster so he could. One night I asked him would he let me sleep alongside him and he got cranky and said in good time, only after I reached 18. I was horrified having to wait that long."

I think I was 11 when I had my first orgasm but before that it just felt really nice to touch myself and I loved it. When one night it happened I didn't know what hit me. I didn't know what an orgasm was. Nobody told me about them. After that I did it often and it helped me go to sleep better."

"Oh Alice, you are so cute and especially so in that sensational outfit you put on just a short while ago. I like looking at your pussy, it's kinda cute like a little girl's."

"Well my doctor told me it was too, but he did check me out when I started work for him and he showed me my little pussy was capable of taking a big man or a big cock anyway just like girls with bigger pussies."

"Like mine Alice?" Beverley puts the young one's hand on her vagina to let her see the difference in their visual appearances.

"And tell me Alice, you seem to me to be a very shy girl in the normal sense; some of the things we have done so far I sense you would not do normally but you are doing this for the money aren't you, love?"

"Well momma, don't tell but the answer is yes. I must do what you and Bruce say otherwise I won't get the money I need to earn."

"But don't you get real pleasure from it; after all, you sucked my partner's cock really good and you licked me really good as anyone else ever has so maybe you are just a natural."

"Well I don't know momma, I do get orgasms when my clitoris is stimulated and I did like the way I made you feel excited when I licked you."

"Alice you are being perfectly frank, but tell me does the thought of your guardian uncle Bernie having sex with you get you wet?"

"Oh yes, even when the doctor had intercourse with me to show I was normal I pretended it was Uncle Bernie as I grew up with him as my adopted father and I love him so much. Even when I had to go back to the doctor's visits once a month to learn different ways I could have sex I always pretended it was for my daddy, not the doctor."

"Goodness Alice did the doctor ask you to come back once a month for a whole year just to show you different positions for sex?"

"Yes, but..."

"Did he fuck you every time he showed you these different positions?"

"Yes, but..."

"Oh Alice you sweet little thing. He's had a lend of you darling. He could easily have given you that education without having to poke you every time."

"Yes, but it was because he said I was so tight in the pussy he was helping me to get it more stretched and relaxed like in case I met a boyfriend and didn't want to be embarrassed."

"Ah, so he was just doing you a favour then?'

"Yes, of course, that's all it was. I thought if my pussy is tight it might be hard for a real boyfriend to put his cock in me, you know. I asked the doctor every time does it still feel tight for him because I know I need to please the man having sex and he always said it was very tight."

Beverley laughs. "Oh Alice I should have a doctor like him, he sounds real fun. "You realise of course that a man likes a tight pussy, in fact the tighter the better. Could you feel your pussy gripping his penis when it was going in and out of you?"

"Yes it always felt like that; I must admit it did make me feel really good too, so he was pleased that I could enjoy the sessions like he said he enjoyed helping me."

"Anyway Alice, tell you what, you are one sweet little lady and shortly we are going to have some new games and some new experiences for you."

"What sort of games momma?"

"Well Alice, for a start we have these things called fucking machines. The one we have here is a portable one we can set up; you lie back and it is a mechanical device that fucks you like a man and you can adjust the intensity of it. I guarantee you will have an orgasm."

"Gee I haven't heard of that kind of machine before. Will it hurt?"

"No darling, the penis part is big I will admit but about 12 inches long but only about eight or nine go inside and it's shaped just like a real cock. Maybe like your uncle Bernie's cock, and it's made of a firm jelly substance that gives a similar effect inside as a real penis. We just have to make sure once you lie down and spread your legs out that we line it up so once that is set in place we just press a button and it will give you the fastest fuck you've ever had I'm sure because not even a man could do it as fast."

Alice looks puzzled. "And it's a machine. Do I have to hold it?"

"No dear, you just lie back and enjoy the fun."

"Oh that's all right then, you had me worried for a moment."

"Alice after that we can try something more daring. Things that give you a different kind of tingle but help give you orgasms. You are young enough to keep having orgasms when really turned on I notice. Look, here's Bruce back, he must be ready or you."

"Yep Bev, got it all set up for our sweet young daughter to try before she does her homework. But before we do that, come over here Alice, I'm going to give you a great daddy bear hug for being so sweet."

He picks her up in his strong arms and swings her around in a circle and then holds her out from his chest, lifting her nipples level with his face. He pulls her in closer and sucks on one of them.

"Tell you what kiddo, you might not have any tits yet but your nipples are sexier than your mom's. Gee, just look at how that little suck made that one stick up nice and pointy. Hey girl, you're giving me another big horn and I can feel one of your famous touchdowns not far away; you know the ones I like where you sink your young pussy down on top of my cock – you called it a touchdown the way you touch down on me and you are not only good at it but you give it a name. Great!"

Alice assumes he is really talking about his real daughter who now lives in another state with her real mother, so she tries to follow on with his thought pattern.

"Daddy do you mean the time you used to sneak me into the motel or the time when you come to my room when momma's sleeping pills were working?"

Bruce is caught by surprise. How did she know that? he wonders. Alice is merely making something up but incredibly hit the jackpot on how he lusted for his own daughter of similar age.

"Arr, well yes we did that but I mean the last time you were on the college's Spring Break and real momma visited her sick sister for a week. That time until now is what I ean. But gee girlie, we sure got stuck into it. What's the saying, when the cat's away the mouse will play or better still in my case when the rat is away the pussy will play. Ha ha. Wow!"

He picks Alice up and carries her under one arm into the master bedroom and puts her down on the floor while he throws himself naked on the bed covers. He beckons Alice to "come on down" and give me a touchdown again. "Baby, when I got a daughter I couldn't wait till you were legally old enough to take my manhood and just looking at you baby you look like you want it bad, huh?"

"Yes daddy, I suppose so. You like the way I dressed for you tonight, my little heart shaped pussy cover?"

"Hey kid, you sure know how to get my rod rock hard just looking at you. That is not a pussy cover, it's a pussy come on outfit and the best come on I've ever seen on anyone. Sorry about my language my angel but you sure bring out the beast in a man. Look in the mirror kid, just look at yourself. The most erotic way I've ever seen someone your age dressed for her daddy. Oh shit, let's fuck, quick get over her and I'll wet you up with my tongue."

Beverley has come into the room to watch him screw her, his first intercourse with Alice and she knows how to record it all on his video camera, sound and all. Bruce invested well in getting the best equipment for high-resolution quality and microphone power so that every murmur from Alice is part of his Companion's Corner escapade. Beverley asks Alice to pose at the end of the bed first to take in a full length scene of how desirable she looks before the action, and she bends low to get close-ups from under the heart shaped loincloth, asking Alice to rub her clit and finger herself there for a whole minute as precursor to the action. Even before she climbs on the bed Beverley is licking her lips watching the small slim figure of a girl get set to position her body for sex.

"Okay Alice, it's touchdown time, and it game on baby, come to daddy," he sings out almost impatiently. Let's kick off with me giving some game plan instructions to your pussy so come in real close. Alice always does as she is told and kneels across his broad chest so he can pull her thighs right up to his mouth. He lashes her vagina and clit with his tongue for several minutes, holding his hands around her bare arse, squeezing it while she squirms from the arousal effect his assault is having on her lively libido.

Standing beside them to get the best image angles on film, watching Alice reminds Beverley of her own school days when she straddled her father the same way on the special nights before he taught her how to make love properly. From behind, Alice appears naked and her tiny bum seems so angelicly out of proportion sitting on top of big bad Bruce as she carefully lowers her slim form on to his solid knob and slides down the full eight and a half inches length of his shaft, letting out a very audible sigh as it sinks completely into her. "Touchdown!" Bruce shouts. "Now work for it baby, work real hard to get your score up. Come on, the coach is right there with the camera to see how you play today. Give me those grunts I love to hear."

Alice has learnt a few things from the doctor and her real adopted daddy and gives Bruce a good time on top with a hard workout for just over 30 minutes with real emotions running high and loud as she genuinely lusts for his cock. Her hips move sexily, slinky and slow motion in twists and jabbing thrusts then switch alternatively to fast fuck thrusting. From his position on his back he enjoys the erotic sensation of having such a nubile female on top of him with plenty of energy. There are no breasts bouncing but Alice's oversized puffy nipples look gorgeous and he revels in the sight of her tiny bare twat resting hard on his belly with just the base of his erect penis barely noticeable as she uses leverage to twist back and forth while holding his member tight with her vaginal muscles the same kind of tightness her doctor marvelled about not that long ago when he told her every woman should have a prescription for a pussy as tight as hers.

Alice didn't know much what the dear doctor was talking about then but she found out since that her kind of pussy seems to be very desirable. Alice has her much older sex partner some 22 years her senior coming into the straight for a big finish as she increases the pace with wave after wave of short sharp forward thrusts while his cock is pinned tight inside her. She is like a rodeo rider bucking about going forward against the saddle horn and Bruce is reaching the finishing post with a loud animalistic groan he shoots his sperm inside her. Every drop driven well into her love tunnel. Seconds seem like minutes and minutes seem like a hour and their conjoint groans and moans, pouffing and pantings reach ebb tide. They look at each other with weary but thankful expressions.

"Kid, you did it perfect like you used to by our old script. Touchdown kid I call you. You had my balls bouncing like footballs. Ha!You were tremendous. Did you see that Beverley?"

Alice looks down at him, still straddled in the saddle. "Daddy you taught me remember? You told me that daughters should satisfy their curiosity by learning at home rather than get into trouble experimenting with inexperienced boys and getting pregnant and daddy don't you think I've been a good student?"

"Oh hell yes Alice. Top of the class for me. Yeah 100 out of 100 no question about it. Full marks kid. Heck, if every daughter was as smart as you are there would be a lot more happier fathers about I bet."

All this has increased bisexual Beverley's desire to be wrapped around Alice in the cot for a full-on lesbian session sometime during the night. There is no way she's going to see Alice go home with Bruce satisfied but her missing out. Beverley is one of the most audacious tongue kissers about and she wants to teach Alice a few tricks herself. She knows that Alice is straight, but is willing to do as she is told and that makes her hot hot hot.

Beverley is more turned on than ever after watching Alice riding her partner and gets out of her stockings and high heels and is wearing just her g-string lace panties. Her 36-inch breasts are bulbous but firm as they should be at just 30 years of age. She desperately wants to push Alice to the limit; her bi-sexual urges now come to the fore.

"Alice, duck into the bathroom and freshen up darling while I talk to Bruce. Give yourself a wash after daddy has filled you up I imagine." As soon as she disappears in the direction of the bathroom in her almost naked outfit, Bruce tells Beverley he has everything ready to go in the purpose-designed games room of the penthouse. However, it was not intended to hold the kind of games Bruce and Beverley have in mind.

They take Alice into the spacious games room where he has set up a full-length gym type vinyl covered bench with the fucking machine assembled at the foot of it. "Do you feel okay honey?" Beverley asks." Not sore I hope."

"No momma, not sore, not even tired. I am enjoying your games so far. What do you want me to do now?"

"Just lie down on your back darling and put your legs forward and nice and wide. Daddy is going to set the machine right so once he starts it, you will feel the make believe cock entering you. Now it will start slowly to make sure the direction and angle is spot on and once we know that, Bruce will turn up the pace progressively so it will be fucking you literally like a thrashing machine"

"Gee momma, I hope it will fit into me. It's a really big toy isn't it?"

"Alice, it's very big yes, about nine inches and quite thick but it will fit in you I promise."

"Can I have an orgasm or do I have to hold it back if I think I'm going to cum?"

"Oh Alice, you will know what to do when the time comes. I'm sure this thing will make sure you have more than one climax. Some girls do, some don't as much, but watching how your clit stands up in your pussy I think this will give it a good work over. And don't worry baby, daddy and I will be watching and daddy is going to run his video of you enjoying this big toy."

She is ready and Bruce has lined up the equipment and puts the power on so it enters her slowly at first and he lets it stay that way for about three minutes so they can observe its action on her pussy. They sit close to where it enters her, watching the way it spreads her vulva out wide as it gorges its nine inches part into her and then pulls her vagina lips back with it retraction. Her erect clitoris stands out like a lighthouse beacon much to Beverley's delight, pointing her finger to it for Bruce's camera close-up.

Alice is giving out a continual Arrrr, Arrr, Arrr. Arrr sound, which gets louder as the jellied cock thrusts faster with Mistress of Ceremonies Beverley running the sex play agenda. She gradually increases the speed until it is almost like a blur at maximum thrust. Alice is wailing non-stop once the speed increased dramatically but Beverley can tell it's not from pain, but from an overwhelming sense of being fucked so fast her clit is being manipulated at blinding speed.

Every single thrust of the ripple surface in the hard jelly-like penis rubs Alice's prominent clit and the constant sensation has put her into a perpetual orgasm experience. Beverley lets the machine run for 10 minutes, knowing that Alice has climaxed within the first five minutes and has recurring orgasms. When the machine stops and the big dildo withdraws from Alice's pussy for the last of its thousand plus thrusts into her, she is puffing for breath. Bruce has captured every moment on his Alice compilation video.

The poor girl is literally exhausted, her face and upper chest area is flushed a pinkish red from the excitement and she is puffing as if she's run up a big hill. Instead, a robot cock ran her down. "Oh my, oh my," she pants. What was that express train going through me?" Bruce puts his arm around her narrow shoulders and holds her skinny arms and settles her down.

"Alice, welcome to the world of BDSM, you have just been fucked by a machine. How does it feel?"

"It was like nothing ever before," she stutters. It just kept going and going, I was waiting for it to stop and it just kept going. My whole body was swimming in an overwhelming kind of passion I can't describe. Oh my."

Beverley gives her a tender kiss and hands her a glass of cola. "You did well pet, we are so proud of how our little daughter is learning games that lovers play." For the next hour the older couple give her time to come back to earth.

The clock has moved to 8pm and they are both mindful they must have Alice blindfolded, tied up, gagged and looking pristine for the dirty loan shark Knuckles when he arrives on the dot of 9 o'clock. Bruce is already thinking of how the despicable bastard is going to enjoy this kind of delicious treat. He knows he doesn't deserve anything like what he's going to get but it's the only way Knuckles would waive the debt. Sometimes Bruce hates himself, telling Beverley that Knuckles looks a cross between a union boss, tow truck driver and a nightclub bouncer. All the better Alice doesn't set eyes on him or talk to him, so they agree they should use the mouth tape so she can breathe but not talk. Every sound she makes will be muffled.

Beverley still wants to screw Alice with the strap on dildo Lani sent over with the sex toys to enhance Bruce's video collection, but it's more for her personal desire to feel she is controlling a much younger woman and forcing her pleasure on to take her pleasure. Bruce says he can hold the camera while she does Alice doggy style and get Alice to suck his erection at the same time. Beverley can't wait until after Knuckles has gone to make best use of her being tied up and in helpless mode so her and Bruce can enjoy some extended erotica.

Beverley cuddles Alice on the sofa and makes a confession. "Alice, you are soooo beautiful, so young and firm and luscious that tonight when we go to bed I really want to make love to you."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
537 Followers