Alice Manipulated Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Alice has been undressed totally since she showered after Knuckles left the building at about 10 o'clock so Beverley fetches a sexy negligee provided to them for Alice by the Companions Corner business lechers Bernard and Lani. She tosses it to Alice to try on.

"Here Cassie, mommy has made up with you after that great dog shag so let's see how you look in this naughty nightie. I do think daddy is going to have to wait till morning for his touchdown though because I want an hour with you -- a very passionate, erotic hour or so as lovers. Mother and daughter if you like or older woman and young woman if you like but either way you are going to learn a bit about making love to a woman since you haven't done that before."

Alice is always excited but typically tentative about something she hasn't done before and hopes she doesn't seem too naïve. Beverley senses this and attempts to put her at ease. "Cassie, you are just a young woman not long out of her teens and out of school.I don't expect you to know much about making love to a woman just yet but I'm sure you will want to try it. Don't be afraid."

"No mom I am not afraid of trying something different, I just hope I don't disappoint you."

"Well dear, I can remember being told that it's better to learn at home with family than to learn in the street with strangers."

"Mom, I really think my pop really wanted to be like that but he was very religious and would not lay a hand on me saying when I'm 21 I can do what I like and if I wanted to do things I was hinting about for ages then that was the time to do it."

"And did you, darling?"

"Oh yes, we had great sex once we got started. Daddy was really my uncle but since he raised me on his own since when I was eight he became my adopted daddy. For many years I dearly wanted to sleep alongside of him but he would not permit it. The closest he ever came was every night when he read religious teachings to me so I could sleep soundly as he put it; he insisted I lie on the bed with nothing on. He said my nakedness was a sign of my purity. He had a big thing about that."

"Yes Alice, I can imagine what his big thing was, too"

They both laugh and Beverley says the naughty nightie provided for Alice is just perfect for the occasion. Her occasion more likely! Alice stands back and lets Bruce have a good look. It is a very sheer soft pink baby doll style negligee that falls level with Alice's little pussy and from behind doesn't quite cover the tail end of her tail end, with her shapely firm well rounded buttocks looking twice as sexy with the glimpse of the bare flesh. There are no panties. Her pointed domes stick out against the flimsy nylon.

Bi-Beverley licks her lips appreciatively at the young seductress. "Cassie, you are making me very horny. For someone so young and a grown woman to be making love is rather naughty don't you think?"

"I'm in your hands mom, you will have to teach me how to kiss really different to I can brag to the other girls at school. Will this make me a lesbians now?"

Beverley laughs. "Heavens no, darling. You keep asking that. Real lesbians are women with long term commitments to each other and the hardcore lesbians are quite different to the majority of bisexual women who can make love to other women but really mate with men."

"But when we go to bed together isn't that the same?"

"Yes and no sweetheart. Look. There are three kinds of lesbians and two of those three kind are the ones most men will fall over backwards to meet. You see, women making love to each other fascinates men. See your daddy here has his video camera set to show us making love because he gets off on that big time. Men dislike real lesbians -- the ones we call butch who have short haircuts or shaved hair, dress more masculine than feminine and nine times out of ten don't like a man's company.I feel sorry for them.

"The main group of women who some people mistake for lesbians are younger women, maybe from 18 to 35 who get off having a casual fling with another female. To them it's an extension of their sexual freedom historically denied for much of the last 100 years.

Sweetie they have normal sex lives with men but like the adventure of experimenting with someone of the same sex. Most of them just kiss really passionately and some fondle each other but it's often just a one-occasion or so turn-on with drink in them, especially at parties.

"Now, while most men find men loving other men sexually abhorrent, they get really turned on by two women making love. I guess it's that deep down secretive side of our makeup. We are emotionally sensitive creatures by nature and so mysterious that men never quite fathom us out whereas men are more straight-up and easy to figure out."

Alice is wide-eyed, as she has always wondered what it would be like with someone of the same sex. "Gee mom, it sounds fun when you put it like that, I love the sound of a new adventure. It's funny you know, I really suspect that Lani who booked me out to you and Bruce wants to have an affair with me just by some of the things she says from time to time."

Beverley nods. "Alice, I can assure you she does. She told me about how Bernard and her first seduced you in the café and he made you cum in that busy public place and she's had the hots for you since then."

"But it was in the cubicle at the back end of the seating, not right up close, " Alice says defending her innocence being exploited. "And he was so masterful the way he spoke so erotic-like in my ear and getting my panties down from under the table while I was getting turned on. It just happened."

"Doesn't matter honey, any girl who can get off in a public place is quite amazing so no wonder Lani, who is a pretty sexy woman in her own right, won't rest until she's been with you on her own. I wouldn't mind making it with her myself, we are similar ages and shapes."

Beverley gives Alice a squeeze cuddle and starts stroking her around the sensitive parts of her shoulders and neck. "Anyway dear, the second group of so-called lesbians can be attractive women with lovely figures but they like to look and act feminine yet hiding their deep-seated desire for long passionate affairs with another attractive female. A lot of them meet in clubs, bars and parties and they just gravitate towards each other through a sixth sense of chemistry. These kind usually do it more often but not too often if you know what I mean.

"They get more passionate and fondle around and may go down on each other or only one of the two will go that far but the other one lets her.When they kiss in a public place, men go bonkers. I put myself in this group because I need a man, yet I crave for a female's fun just the same."

Alice is puzzled about being bi and being a lesbian so Beverley has to qualify things. "Honey, if a man is homosexual he has a preference for other men. If a woman is homosexual she is a lesbian yet in today's society bisexual women get called lesbians when in fact, they are not really homosexual. They are bi -- they like to play on both sides of the fence."

Alice nods approvingly. In her soft pink baby doll negligee she looks cute and innocent but sounds so naïve. This entrances the older woman all the more. Beverley lusts for passion between her and the former teenager because of Alice's inexperience. Just as men like virgins so they can be the first to teach them something about sex an experienced woman can get a buzz from lending her hand hand to inexperienced girl.

"Are there many bi women around mom?"

"Everywhere. Mind you Alice, this is not official but of all the women in a sexually liberated country like we have here, about 20% would be real hardcore lesbians so of the remaining 80% of women, and that includes the teens, 50% will be bi at some time. By that I mean they will have a sexual fling, even if it's just hot kissing and embracing stuff just once or twice in their life but half of that number may do something maybe several times or periodically while maintaining normal sex with a man, married or single.Probably little more than 30% of women are really straight throughout life."

"Why then mom are women more likely to be bi than men?"

Beverley pulls Alice closer to her as they sit at the end of the huge bed, watching as her nightie rides up above her bald pubic swell. "Oh heavens pet, " she says as she strokes her hair and runs her fingers down one side of Alice, just gently brushing across the side of her pointy breasts over the sheer nylon, "I suppose that's because us women are creatures of beauty, of erotic depths still largely unexplored by men, yes of sexual enchantment.We are emotional, more sensitive to sounds and touch than men as a rule and we communicate these senses far better than a man does."

"Gee mom, I didn't know all that. See you are teaching me something about myself that I didn't even know." Beverley laughs and breathes into Alice's ear. It's a weirdly wonderful warm sensation that Alice never felt before. "Oh, gee mom, that feels good, please do it again." Beverley does, also nibbling on her ear lobe and sucking it as she squeezes the girl's Asian-like body closer and against her ample breasts.

"Did anyone ever tell you Alice that you have a very sensuous mouth?"

"No mom, only you just now."

"Well you are so beautiful I could eat you, and will certainly try to do that when we go to bed. No honey, I mean you have such sensuously full lips, so kissable and no wonder daddy cum all over you when you were sucking his manhood. I have been looking at your lips ever since Lani introduced you to us and I get wet imagining putting my mouth against those hot looking lips, so young and so mmmm."

Bruce wants Beverley to get on with it as the sooner she does, the sooner he will have it all on camera, the sooner they will go to sleep till morning just some five hours away and the sooner he can get another fucking touchdown with those cute legs splayed sideways across his broad thighs.

Beverley takes his loud grunting noise hints as a signal to stop talking.

"I think we should go to bed now. Ask daddy nicely if he will not interrupt while we make love. He can make up for it first thing in the morning -- we have your company for a few more hours then."

Alice walks over to Bruce and gives him a kiss on the lips. "Daddy, mom wants to teach me how women lovers kiss and all that. Is that okay? You won't interrupt? Bruce knows about bi-Bev's high energy levels and mounting passion to consume Alice with her erotic erogenous zone mastery that he can't imagine the young woman getting to sleep before 3am.

"Sure Cassie, " he answers back with a hint of disappointment in his voice. He did want to have her on his own again before going to sleep. "But in the morning it's one more touchdown before you go back to school. Okay?"

Ironically both Beverley and Alice have sexy full lips that are just perfect for squeezing together and intertwining tongues. Bruce knows this but Alice is about to find out never having been drawn so intimately to a woman's embrace before as she is about to be. But Beverley is also a good lover, not just a lustful bi-bird. She intends to take Alice -- or Cassie for her man's sake -- to new heights with great patience so it's a trip beyond fantasyland for Alice, not just unashamed sexual dalliance.

As the hit song by Hot Chocolate said in the Eighties, "It started with a kiss..."

And what a kiss!

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 7 where Alice, masquerading as Bruce's real daughter Cassie, is given a rivetting yet sensual session in bed with the 30 year-old Beverley;later the lecherous business couple Bernard and Lani are up to their BDSM tricks after sending Alice to a masterful hypnotist relative who prepares her for them. Keep following Alice as the best is yet to come.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers