Alice Manipulated Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Beverley puts an arm around Alice, her young face looking shiny from the fast drying cum. "This little angel is worth a bonus Lani, she excelled and I'm sure Alice can tell you all about it when you get back. We will definitely book her again but maybe next time we'll see if we can rake up the extra money and book on a long weekend so the public holiday gives us Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights with Alice."

"Did you hear that Alice," Lani swoons. Bruce and Beverley want to see you again so your very first outing in our Companion's Corner Club is an instant success and yes, we will pay you the bonus on customer endorsement. And was it good for you, too?"

"Oh yes Lani, I had a great time. I've never in all my life had so much sex in so many sexy situations just overnight. It was good fun and I learnt a lot from Lani in how to kiss something unreal."

This bit of information interests Lani especially as she is bi and can't wait to bed Alice herself. Lani however is rougher in sex than Beverley. "Hmmm," she says noticing the front of Alice's tight shorts. "Looks like you have go yourself quite worked up there my little pet, was it that good, eh?"

Alice is slightly embarrassed. "Daddy Bruce did it to me. He knows how to turn me on but it was good. Anyway, I don't care who notices and thinks I've just had sex, let them. It might make their day," she laughs.

"We must go," announces Bernard so the couple hug and kiss Alice one last time and after the door closes on them, Beverley and Bruce embrace. "When we get back I can't wait to run that whole video. What a girl!"

The business couple drive back to their office to pay Alice handsomely for her first assignment as a young fantasy model. "Tell us Alice, what were the most exciting things you remember that really gave you your greatest thrill back there?" asks Lani in natural curiosity.

"Two things Lani that made me cum the most times were making love to Beverley with lots of hot kissing and doing me with her dildo and the other thing was being tied up, gagged and blindfolded."

"Well that sounds very interesting, so you really liked that did you."

"It was Bruce's idea but I was not to know who was touching me, him or Beverley, and I knew one of them would have sex with me either Beverley with her strap-on thing or Bruce. I thought I could tell easily, but funny thing, when it all started with my pussy being played with I couldn't tell.

"I was sure it wasn't Beverley fucking me but it didn't feel like Bruce either somehow because it seemed bigger than him and he was making different kind of noises to what Bruce does. I guess he was just trying to keep me guessing. Anyway it was hugely fantastic and I cum real good for him wriggling about in my bonds."

Bernard and Lani smile. They know they are on to something very good.

"Alice, next week we are sending you to our friend a clinical hypnotist who will be asked to make sure you don't have any self doubts about what you are doing to raise some money for your dear uncle. It's important you don't suddenly freak out and think you are making yourself into a slut by doing these fantasy assignments and the weekly nude modelling."

"That's okay Lani, but I feel okay and won't freak out anyway but if it makes you feel better that I go I will do that to please you."

"Oh that's good sweetie. It will help I'm sure and also for the man as he's been studying hypnosis for only a year and yet to get full licence accreditation. The extra experience with you will also help him."

"No worries Lani, you know I like to fit in with people where it helps."

To be continued: Alice is sent to a hypnotist with the aim of convincing her that what's she's doing to earn extra money is nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes though, the best intentions don't always turn out that way.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers