Alice Manipulated Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

He's watching Alice trying to get to her pussy and it's frustrating her over the tight micro shorts, a patch of the hot pink at the front decidedly hotter and getting darker in colour.

"Uncle Bernie worries you are getting too hot in your clothes and he will take them off. You want him to don't you?'

"Yes, he likes to see me. I like to show him I've grown up now."

He unbuttons her shirt and spreads it out each side of her and inch by inch wriggles the tight shorts off her lithe body. She's left in just her g-string which he leaves on but moves it to the side to reveal for the first time her most private asset. He stands there mesmerised by her innocent sensuality.

He can't believe his luck. It's so easy. She submits like a stone falling into the water and is doing his bidding. His mind races ahead and he's already thinking of the neighbour's ponytail daughter returning for her second consultation in two days' time. Judging by his success with Alice, he can go one better than simply fingering the college cheer leader to orgasm lying back knees up in her mini skirt. And she didn't even know.

A trickle of pre cum wets the end of his cock as he starts to get ahead of himself so he must control his thoughts or he will blow his chance right now. His first curiosity about what's inside Alice's hot micro mini shorts is rewarded when he looks directly for her engorged clit after she's stimulated it for 15 minutes over the clothes.

The hood is just one and a quarter inches long and in its erect state her 'bud' sticks a whole quarter of an inch, appearing brazenly large for the small dimensions of her entire genitals. He likes the way her outer labia is quite broad making her pussy somewhat fat. Alice's vagina is tucked in, cradled by her fat labia and he moves the outer lips apart gently to see the inner lips are fairly thick but the vertical length of her vagina is quite short and he wonders if his thick rod will penetrate easily. He must make sure so she doesn't snap out of her induced coma-like state. He leans to her ear after licking one of her robust nipples.

"Uncle Bernie wants you to keep playing with your pussy to make it very wet for him. Yes, that's the way, push those fingers in, he likes to see that, now keep stirring them around for him." He trickles baby oil along her slit as her fingers massage it in. She's already saturated inside so he could have saved the oil it for his next female patient.

"Uncle Bernie's cock is really big, are you sure he will fit in you? Your pussy looks very small, it may be shy."

"He knows it fits. He likes it tight. Ask him."

He pretends to be asking her uncle if this is true, and then leans into her ear again.

"He knows, like you say, and he's here now. You will feel him putting it in you. This is lovely for you."

Alice sounds as though she can't wait, or simply can't get enough, but her sleepy drawling voice springs the hypnotherapist into action. "Uncle Bernie I missed you. Fuck me now. I want to feel you in me. Make me cum. Put your cum on my tongue."

The randy hypnotherapist grabs her around the ankles and drags her mouth watering bum to the edge of the stainless steel table covered by a supporting blanket and white sheet under Alice's bare skin.

He puts his fingers inside her to see how wet she is and is satisfied it's now or never. His phallus is a full three inches in diameter so he takes it slowly, wriggling it in and stretching her small opening wider and wider.

Alice takes a deep breath followed by several more sharp breaths as she feels the submarine-like shape sliding beneath the surface of her pristine pussy. He feels it too, tight, quite tight but it slides slowly but surely deeper and deeper and it feels as though a giant squid has grabbed his vessel around all sides and is hanging on to it, its suckers creating a pulsating sensation as he tries to go deeper. It feels he is rubbing against the walls of a cavern and he reverses slowly, then dives again but each time it's a bit faster than before.

Suddenly his cock seems to be gliding in and out more easily as Alice's juices and vagina walls adjust normally to his size and the giant squid releases some of the tight grip. On the surface Alice is moaning for more.

He's been in her for more than 15 minutes graduating the thrusts from slow to medium fast and at varying angles before turning her over on to her stomach and holding her legs just above her spreadeagled knees to enjoy the sight of her perfect shaped booty. So firm it makes his mouth water watching the way the cheeks of her bum sit high and mighty so her pussy is in the most advantageous and accessible position for direct entry.

The wheelbarrow position is one of his favourites and he hopes he can try it on his next door neighbour's college daughter soon. Its two-way benefit allows him deep penetration and to clearly see her entire pussy sitting up as her labia lips grip his thrusting rod. Every stroke is a visual record in his mind. For her, she feels sexily helpless taken from behind and unable to move amid a feeling she's floating on air He controls her by timing his inward thrusts as he pulls her legs back in concert with his wheelbarrow-like grip.

Alice's shoulders shift back and forth as his lustful force grinds her somewhat roughly into the sheets. Her face is that of a woman who's been possessed. She scowls and her eyes squint as pressure inside her loins pushes her closer and closer. She can't see him and he's not looking at her face while her pussy stands up so explicitly at the back in this position. He will long remember the sight of his thick shaft squeezing her lips wide and pounding into her like a man possessed. Her head shifts about on the crumpled sheet unable to stay still as he drills her harder and faster knowing from his angle he will have her cervix going crazy.

The rapid pressure on her sex organ as his penis trammels over it constantly with the bulk of his three-inch diameter girth will soon create an almost intolerable orgasm. Her sounds and the high pitch in her voice tells him.

He is thoroughly enjoying her, the sight of his thick manhood pushing inside her uplifted pussy from behind, his emotions in complete control, hers spearing out of control as ecstasy consumes her from the deepest pit of her vagina and simultaneously from just inside her vagina as the bulky fast moving hot flesh sends ripples of pleasure around her internal erectile tissue.

The size of his 6ft 3in. solid and tall body leaning into her 4ft 10in. tiny figure is a dominating spectacle of physical comparisons. He is big, she is small. His cock is huge, her pussy is petite. However, sexual compatibility decides its own dimensions and magic happens as he pummels her just as easily as if she were his own size.

Adding to the spice, Alice is a girl unable to keep sex with a man secret. She is so loud and noisy once she gets thoroughly worked up the hypnotherapist hopes his next door neighbour can't hear what's going on in his office, knowing her daughter is already booked to see him. Through her open bedroom window though, only 60 feet away from the light in his office, her daughter already hears what sounds like a woman obviously enjoying a long running sexual high in there. The college cheer leader smiles, knowing he lives there alone. She giggles that he's watching a porn movie on the giant screen she saw a few days ago beside his expensive home entertainment system and even at his age is probably tugging his dick.

Alice is face down like a rag doll in his grip. Her shapely lithe legs that he holds outside his muscular thighs from where he gets his driving force to fuck her powerfully, are stiffening as he feels her body tensing for a climax.

Her breathing is erratic and panic-like, and suddenly she screams at the top of her voice "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" This time the girl next door hears it more clearly, making her raise her eyebrows and grin, wondering if her new doctor collects porn movies. Alice's eyes are shut and her fists clench tightly as she tries to get up but can't. She bangs her head into the sheets several times as the cervical orgasm hits with awesome impact on her nervous system.

He's staggered by the strength of her orgasm but he keeps his cock in her while his strokes become slower and more gentle compared to the previous ferocity. Her vagina is still on fire down below and his cock can feel the heat. Bit by bit he shortens his strokes as she rolls her head back and forth moaning in recovering ecstasy.

He lets her lay there panting for breath for several minutes but stays pushes up to his balls inside her and holds it there as if it's a comfort cushion for her. Even though Alice seems in fairyland she can feel the huge shape inside her while her body goes through the receding orgasmic contractions and unable to utter a sound for a moment, she feels incredibly content.

He withdraws and turns her over and sits her up for a moment. She looks at him like a starry-eyed young girl in front of a Christmas tree at gift giving time.

"Oh that was so nice. So nice, so nice," she repeats.

"Uncle Bernie knows how to please you Alice?"

"Yes. I want more. Fuck me more Uncle Bernie."

The happy hypnotherapist wonders if she's always this insatiable but he's kept his cum for her face so it must wait a bit longer and hope he doesn't blow inside her.

He realises she doesn't need the full plunge, just the thickness in shorter jabs in the right places, and the faster the better so he swings her arse over so she's more on her side and pins the point of his penis purposely up to the underside of her clitoris to bounce it around for her G-spot. There is no more talk from Alice, just noises. No sooner is she recovering from the hottest orgasm since she was tied up, blindfolded and gagged (chapter 6) she's winding up quickly for her second.

If she was starry-eyed a few minutes ago when he stopped fucking her, she's now among the stars on her way to the moon as an ultra sensitive area along the underside of her clitoris sends urgent messages to her brain to respond not just enthusiastically but ecstatically to his cock grazing across the ceiling of her dark cave.

Just as he says to her, "Bernie's cock feeds his little girl" he hits the bullseye, the most sensitive spot that really rocks her. Reaching her G spot, so elusive and so erotically erogenous, sparks a signal for Alice to start thrashing her arms about and burying her head in the sheet crying out "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! The only other sound between her sharp pitch exclamations is the wheezy noise of her grabbing frenzied mouthfuls of air into her overworked lungs.

She is about to cum powerfully so he drives his cock into her harder and faster so there is no doubt her G-spot is THE spot. "Oh yeeees! Oh yeeeees!" she screams. "Yeeeeees! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" If the neighbours either side were asleep her voice would make them sit up in bed and put the lights on.

Her head is upside down out of sight buried in the tangled white sheets as he allows her to ride out the incredible, indescribable sensations shuddering through her sexual regions of her lower torso.

Her scalp tingles, her toes curl up, her fingers wrench into the sheets, her mouth is wide open panting, her face looks frantic until the reverberations gradually subside and he times his short pumping movements in concert with her descending emotions.

No more does a man like a woman to drop his cock after she makes him cum than should a man leave her vagina until he carefully strokes it back from sprint mode climax time to graduated stroking on a sliding slowdown scale from 10 to 1 until she's over the shockwaves.

Dr Dalliance has done her good and proper and he's hoping he can try this in another two days' time when the attractive young ponytail brunette neighbour in the mini skirt returns. She fell twice as fast and deep than Alice and Alice is really in wonderland somewhere without a clue about what she's just enjoyed. She could have been proud of him.

He rests Alice on her back again, watching her smooth bare pussy, the fully erect clitoris and imagines how it must still be throbbing inside. He nearly ejaculated seeing the enormous release of Alice's sexual tension after her sexy build up and holds it back just long enough to get it to her face and release his load with a loud groan.

A triumphant looks sweeps over his face and it's a look of relief at the same time. The gooey white stream splashes across her partly open lips, her chin and both sides of her cheeks. He keeps squeezing it until she gets every drop. "Uncle Bernie's cum for you now eat it up my little angel," he commands and smiles as her tongues swivels around her lips raking it in and swallows dob after dob. He drags his penis around her face to steer the facial dollops of cum on to her lips so she can gladly suck them on to her tongue and swallow over and over until it's all gone.

He's not to know that Alice is crazy about a man's cum. He rests his penis against her bottom lip and she immediately starts to lick it all over as she enjoys this final phase knowing it pleases the man so much and Uncle Bernie is her man.

Alice is lying on her back again still naked and with some of the cum drying on her face. The hypnotherapist gets his pants on quickly and grabs a warm damp flannel to carefully wipe away any evidence. "Uncle Bernie wipes his little darling's face," he croons. "Did he make you feel good?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes," she replies. "I loved that. I loved it."

Within five minutes he's buttoned up her shirt and puts her g-string panty back into position and despite a bit of a struggle gets her teeny shorts back on. Alice didn't feel a thing. He still can't believe his luck. He's better than he thought. None of this was on his mind until Alice got difficult with him then he decided to fuck her for not trusting him.

He does her joggers up again and straightens his hair and her hair. The sheet is twisted and looks wrecked but he can cover for that. He's had her undressed and she's been rolled by rocking orgasms in the space of almost 40 minutes of continuous sex.

It's his most successful consultations and he's more confident than ever he can pass his exams at the end of the year to become a legitimately qualified hypnotherapist.

He wakes Alice with the snap of his finger. She sits up. "What time is it" she asks innocently. Good, he thinks, the sign she doesn't remember a thing.

"It's just after 7 o'clock young lady and time for you to go home. We've had a good long talk for the past 40 minutes while you were in your deep sleep. You were an excellent patient and so cooperative."

"Did you fix me up?"

"Oh yes, most certainly. You will sleep well tonight."

"I won't have to come here again will I?" she asks.

"No I don't think so. As much as I'd like you to come again I think I got to the bottom of it nicely. Now that satisfies me so you don't have anything to worry about. You need never feel guilty about enjoying sex if the money you make helps your dear guardian uncle. Oh, you didn't say his name."

"It's Uncle Bernie, sir."

"Ah yes, I'm sure he'll be thinking of you tonight."

He shows her to the door. "Good night Alice, it was nice having you," he says as she starts to walk away.

She stops and turns around. "And it was nice the way you had me too, doctor. I'm glad you put it in my mouth at the end; I just love to taste a man's cum." She puts a finger in her mouth and sucks on it teasingly, then turns around and walks to her car shaking her tight booty at him for good measure.

He stands in the doorway mouth wide open speechless, frozen to the spot until he hears her car drive off. He goes inside, pours himself a stiff whisky and wonders where he went wrong.

CONTINUED: In Chapter 9 Alice warms to the eroticism of a three-way fling with Bernard and Lani but with a twist, and a ponytail lass horses around with the devious doctor.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers