Alice Manipulated Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Sheena seems happy to explain this to him, so he doesn't think she was one of the precious puberty tweenies documented in medical records. "The doctor told mom that I was different to the precocious puberty kids on record, he said they're the more rare ones who start developing at seven and eight with budding breasts and fluff on their pussies at that age and continue to sexually mature with a very young body. That's a growing social problem he said and kids today are reaching puberty earlier than ever before. Gosh he even told mom that some research suggested that six out of every ten girls have experienced sex more than once with another person before they reach 12

Mom thanked god I wasn't one of them or that other precocious kind although I don't think I'm too far behind them. The doctor asked and I told him I had orgasms -- on my own of course -- going back to seven and by the time I started budding I was feeling quite sexy but only in a private way of course.

"Maybe it's why I'm so emotive -- noisy -- when I come. Mom took me back to that same family doctor for check-ups about me growing so fast after she heard me one day so loud that it concerned her. The asked the old doc, well he was old enough to be my grand daddy, to examine me for any irregularities after she caught me masturbating and wanted to know if it was normal for someone so young to get so sexually excited. The poor old doctor, the only way he could understand what she was going on about was to feel me there and get me wet with his fingers inside to make me come right there in front of mom. His fingers were everywhere inside me, I can remember it well, making me twitch around moaning louder and louder lying on his examination table and mom tried to intervene asking was it all that necessary. I think he kept going because he was rather amused or something about how vocal I'd become getting turned on. Mom was disgusted.

"He told her the only way he could know if I was well adjusted normal like for me age was to induce a vaginal and clitoral orgasm simultaneously. That's when he told her my responses seemed natural but because of my loud moaning he wanted her to bring me back at two month intervals to see if I'd quietened down a bit. I got worse instead. He even took me into the private examination room and made mom wait outside, that's when he undressed me fully so he could also test my responses to breast and anal stimulation.

"Mom ended up knocking on the door when she heard me wailing away when he got me to climax and I could hear her shouting that's enough. Maybe she was jealous! Anyway she never took me back there saying the bold doc was looking after himself not me. Daddy got my room soundproofed years ago while mom was out shopping and lunching with her sister visiting us from over the border."

He's excited beyond belief. The fly is approaching the spider's web and that means a sticky end is coming, but it will be more than a decent splat in her hair this time. "Sheena, I'll make a deal with you right now that can save your parent's marriage, keep daddy out of trouble so you can continue to enjoy his love if you wish rather than be the cause of him going to jail. You must take your clothes off right now. You've accused me of ejaculating in your hair so to square things up the only way for you to save grace is to gracefully surrender yourself to me for my pleasure. Is it a deal?

Sheena looks broken. She looks up at him limply and nods subserviently. He's got her over a barrel and soon he'll have her over the moon, her eyes will be shut but her mouth will be wide open.

"He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Let's make this work and you can enjoy it too. We'll pretend what we do is what you once did the first time you did it, and by did it, I mean the real thing like I heard on the recorder I just played back to you."

"You want me to pretend when we do it now that it's a re-enactment of me losing my virginity back when I did?"

"Yes, it's more exciting this way."

"But I was just a tweeny then."

"Doesn't matter, that's not my fault. I didn't tell you to taste cock before you were older. You must have enjoyed it or you wouldn't have done it. Anyway, this is my fantasy and you can't take that away from me."

"Well I suppose..."

"Of course you can. You only have to pretend you are you then. Talk like you did back then; make it seem real for me, just re-enact that first time right here and now."

"But you won't know what he did and..."

"No but you do and you can tell me by talking as though I'm him and you just go through whatever happened in the order that it happened."

"But it was years ago. I might sound silly talking as if I'm still younger."

"Listen, that was your voice on the tape, yes it sounded like a younger girl but it was you talking under hypnosis back some time ago so if you can do that just talk like that again. I want this to seem authentic I've never been at the scene of a virgin being deflowered."

"This sounds too embarrassing for me, you'd have to do the same things he did that night and then you'll know everything that happened and how he did it. That's personal. I don't think I can let you do it to me. It's in the past and I want to keep that memory sacred as it means a lot to me."

"What? You don't want to do it?"

"I can't. I'll give you a blow job instead."

"Like hell will you! It's a fuck or you're out of luck young lady. You put yourself in this compromising situation so now you've got to work your way out of it and I'm giving you the chance."

"I don't think you'd tell my mother, you're just trying to get me to expose my past and wank off about it."

He raises his voice sternly. "Sheena, you can't afford to take that risk. I'm obliged to report back to your mother. Is it worth getting your daddy into trouble just because you don't want me to see you out of your clothes? A fuck today will be luck tomorrow for you when your mother comes and apologises for ever doubting you."

She fidgets and looks panicky. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't want you putting your dick into me, I'm not a slut."

"No of course you're not. I never suggested anything of the kind. You are a very spunky young lady good enough to be a model with your face and figure. I'm giving you this one last chance to cover your tracks and no one will ever know. Your mother doesn't expect you home until after lunch so we can spare two hours. It's now or who knows Sheena?"

"It would be different if it happened yesterday, but when it was that long ago?"

"Take the offer or leave it," he demands, arms folded.

"I suppose I've got no choice, so all right, I'll make out it was my last night as a virgin. I don't have to make things up because I'll never forget that time. It's still clear in my head even now. It's something a girl doesn't forget."

"It must have been good then," he suggests. "Yes it was," she replies with a hint of defiance.

"Mom was staying that night at Aunt Beth's who was not well and that's why we had a long time on it. I was always too embarrassed to ask mom anything about sex apart from the periods as she's a bit prudish so I turned to my father because I idolised him as a former gymnastic champion and strangely I felt sexually attracted to him, he's so masculine and fit. You must know that I was not just a pretty face then I was fairly advanced for my age."

"Well that's very interesting Sheena, I know where you're coming from. Let's get started. I want to feel like him coming to your room right now, licking my lips about licking you again. He did lick you often before you finally went all the way?"

She doesn't answer, she just nods her head up and down "Yes but we kissed properly too, he showed me how, it wasn't just what you think."

Dr Dalliance rubs his hands together like an experienced chef setting the menu but getting first taste of the food. "Sheena this is really a true event in your life you are recalling from the past but I want it to be my fantasy and I can do that by us re-enacting it step by step with me pretending to be him."

She looks at him and she looks like a fallen angel. "Don't worry Doctor Dalliance, I'll turn the clock back for you I can only imagine what this will do for your sex life."

"It won't hurt," he quips. They smile at each other as if they never had a cross word between them. He wants and she wants; waste not, want not, that's why. Ironically she's turned on by something important in her life she can recreate as his fantasy as an unusual and unexpected bit of excitement for her too, fully aware he's got a killer erection inside his pants.

"Now take your clothes off but leave your joggers on, they makes you look younger," he says

.

"First you promise not to ever tell mom anything about what I did if I take my clothes off? Is that a promise?" And if I talk to you in my tweeny voice and re-enact my first time you promise daddy will never know I'm letting you fuck me now?"

"Absolute promise. Sheena, by doing this we both win. You get daddy off the hook and I put in a good report to your mom that all her fears were over nothing. You get the picture. Now I want you to think hard and how things unfolded that night. Don't invent things just to make it sexy; just say it like it was years ago. Forget who I am, just pretend I'm him and make it more real for me. I'll do my best to play the part."

Sheena takes off her boob tube top and pulls the tight shiny shorts over her joggers so she's naked again like before in just her joggers. Let's go to my bedroom where it's easier to make it seem more appropriate than this office. Undressed she's the epitome of perfection in body shape and walking with a gentle sway.

He can't believe his luck, a second fuck with this gorgeous 18 year-old with the firm 36 inch B cup breasts capped so curvaceously with high mounted pointy puffy nipples, tight buttocks no flab anywhere and even a prepubescent looking pussy with not even a hint of stubble to be seen or felt. His horn hankers so much for it that it points to the direction of his bed where she sits beside him. He's taken his shirt off and she's surprised to see he's quite fit looking with strong looking shoulders and like her but in a different way, a well developed chest.

"How do I start?" she asks. "My first time was a long drawn out thing as mom was away as I said and we had all night and the next day so there was no rush. He said he waited until then knowing mom would be away for a long while and we could spend more time on it to properly prepare me inside and out. By that I mean making sure I was well lubricated and my vagina got more used to expanding for bigger things by using the vibrator on and in me for weeks before it. I probably had more orgasms than most of the kids at school put together. Just wait until you put yours in me when we do this; I've got to warn you I do go off when I'm excited so make sure the doors are shut so no one hears me."

"Ah yes, I can believe you being like that as..." - he stops, almost admitting she had orgasms when he was treating her yesterday- "as I was saying, I can believe that it's quite normal at any age.

"Really I was no different to others my age then that pleasures themselves from very early days and if it feels good you keep feeling there. The only difference is when someone else touches you it's like wow by comparison; especially when that person knows how to find the places that turn a chick on into overdrive. But why am I telling you all this when you already know what goes on. I guess I just want to turn you on; some chicks like to do that like Cindy Lauper once said, girls just want to have fun. "

"Well you're doing a good job you've got my cock rock hard in these pants and I can see you've noticed that.....oh yes, that's good, yes just feel that shaft over my pants, it's quite big isn't it."

"Oh yes," she says girlishly for an 18 year-old. "This could be fun if you're anywhere near as big as daddy and it feels like it could be. I always loved feeling it over his pants in the kitchen when mom was looking and other places around our home just to tease him knowing I made his cock go big. It was a game I loved and he never stopped me. But seeing it pop upwards in the air when I pulled his undies down was best. I used to hold it down and then let it bounce up again, over and over and that's when he showed me how to put it in my mouth and make him come. That was a long time before I lost my virginity and the first time I did that I just swallowed it, lots of it too, and then he dragged it back and forth sideways across my lips to scoop up the rest so I could suck him dry."

"Good god! He exclaims. "Oh to be there lining up for that, now you're making me more randy than ever. Is this for real?"

She puts a touch of steel in her voice answering him. "I said I'm not going to invent things just to sound sexy. What I say is what I know dammit. Besides would I keep doing it so often since if I didn't like It.?"

"I hope you do it to me," he breaths just trying to imagine it then. "Well you're lucky because it's one of the things I did first the night I became a woman while I was a girl. It's going to be funny though because daddy had time to enjoy that, lose a full load and reload for the main event as we had the night before and the day after together. You've got me now but you haven't got all the time with me he had to recover every time he comes."

"Oh don't let that bother you, a man can come more than once without waiting too long if he's fit and especially if he's turned on enough and my god, you'd give the Statue of David a roaring erection. Now wouldn't that get the little old ladies in a flap?" They both laugh at the thought.

Sheena continues to squeeze his phallus over his pants as they sit on the side of the bed and he knows this is going to be one fantastic fuck under the circumstances. "So your first time was spread over a day and a half with your mom away? You must have done it in different positions?"

"Gee were you a fly on the wall? You're right. I didn't count them but it must have been six or seven different positions in all. He did me twice the first night. He did me three times the next day, one in the morning, one about lunch time and the last one was mid afternoon. After that he went to pick mom up from my Aunt Beth's place. Yeah, it was a total of five or six different positions."

"And at that age you enjoyed it?"

"Yes of course. He didn't hear me complain. It was quite the opposite actually."

"That's incredible. No wonder you were so...." He stops just in time almost giving himself away for fucking her yesterday when she was under hypnosis. "No wonder you were so excited about it," he concludes just covering his tracks.

"Well I was a bit sore by the end of the second day but I got over that pretty quick. I didn't care, the feeling I got from it all was amazing. If mom was getting that all the time I couldn't work out why she'd ever be cranky with him."

"Can you remember the position you liked best?"

"All of them actually. They were all good; after all I was totally innocent and inexperienced so any of them was fantastic for me. You have to be a woman to know how wonderful it is to feel a man's cock going into you, especially from behind when it feels as though you're being taken. That's how it felt to me.

"The first thing I noticed was how big it felt in me, mind you I was smaller than I am now, and the incredible sexy feeling of knowing it was actually in me, sliding in and out at first and then when he knew I was okay he was thrusting away really hard in the end making me come. It sure was better than having the vibrator inside me, the throbbing of that was great too, but nothing like the real thing."

"I concur accordingly of course," he says smiling back at her. "So he put vibrators inside you too?"

"Well I was already revved up by his touches but the answer is yes. He had three different kinds but the big one was to get me used to something out of the ordinary making sure my vagina was expanding the way it's meant to for long wide loads. Gosh that was like me getting 10 inches now and spreading my lips to the max getting it in. But he was so good the way he went about it that when it was the real thing it went into me quite comfortably despite his size.

"So your size didn't matter after all?"

"I didn't say that, I said it went in easily because he got me prepared ahead. He didn't rush into this bull at a gate. Of course younger females have vaginas that expand when she's turned on properly. Nature makes it that way. I read about that girl from Peru back in 1939 being the youngest person to have a baby when she was not even quite six. And the baby was born normal and was raised as his mother's sister. They arrested her father but he was released because there was no evidence and the girl never told who fathered the child... My god, how freakish."

"Well we won't be making babies here today, but you'll need to come up with some baby sounding tone in your voice so the fantasy is more real," he says. Sheena seems more relaxed about it with him now knowing that she's only got to recast a major moment in her life and her mom will never find out about what she's still getting away with.

"I soon realised why daddy was patient with me because when he was about to put it in me I couldn't imagine it fitting in me but it as it turned out it was easier than the vibrator. Gosh, at 18 I'm still tight so you can only imagine what it was like for me then."

"Yes I certainly will," he interjects rather joyfully.

"Well, getting back to what I was saying, I begged him to let me see it going into me for the first time, after all it was a very special moment in my life, so my first was in the good old fashioned missionary lying on my back, my then shorter legs up high each side of him."

Hearing all this only makes him drool for the high school senior cheer leader. "Yes I can really imagine that happening. I'll think about it for a long time," he says licking his lips at the size of her firm and fleshy pointy nipple breasts. He's heard enough of her background to get the picture and it's time for action. He knows the preamble talk would make her pussy conveniently lubricated and he's about to split his pants with his erection so he asks her to get going in her younger voice while he tries to role play the father -- the lucky devil doing his little angel at that time and making it sheer heaven for both of them, but sheer hell had mom found out..

Sheena pulls his pants down and then his surprisingly unspoiled sexy undies, watching in anticipation as his weapon springs up and outwards almost bonking her on the nose, she's that close. "Oh my god, I don't believe it, it's big all right, about the size of daddy's, and it must be eight or more maybe?"

"Eight inches yes, maybe a teeny bit more but say eight. Not too big for you I know....." he almost does it again in his excitement going close to giving the game away that his penis found a place inside her pussy yesterday and she enjoyed it without knowing it was him. Delicious! Now he's about to enjoy his new fantasy, getting her to go beyond her revelations about her intimacy with her masterful daddy by outlining the lecherous way she lost her innocence in the first place.

She's stroking it and squeezing it already with admiring glances at him. "I like it, I really do, and this can be fun because yours is also quite thick not just a bit longer than average. Can we start now, I can't wait, I didn't realise you were this well endowed. Amazing!"

"I'm looking at your lips Sheena, the way you just ran your tongue around them just then, it looked so natural. Your lips are very sexy."

"That's what daddy used to say when he saw me growing up. He'd say my lips were so saucy they sizzle for him and goodness, I was only learning how to do this then," she replies, licking them again with her tongue to tease him.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers