Alice Manipulated Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Only Sheena knows the true pleasure she received that night and he can only imagine but he knows from what she heard under hypnosis apparently a year after her first time that her daddy was a sensitive lover who not only taught her well but caringly. He tries to mimic his style going by what he picked up when the ponytail cheer leader unknowingly had intercourse with him yesterday under hypnosis believing it was her father drilling her. After sweet talking to her for a while as she shifts her legs about around his body he decides it's time to take some of the smile off her face and turn the cute young lady into a moaning maiden and watch how her expressions change as he takes her towards her first intercourse orgasm.

Her moans are getting louder and louder on the way and it's a wonder her mother doesn't hear her next door and come running to drag her from under him. And little wonder her father, now firmly in her mind under him, got her bedroom soundproofed. Such a clever dick! "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh " she's breathing in the fast lane as his rock solid shaft sinks in as far as he can go -- eight inches is better than none -- driving in, jerking back, driving in, jerking back but writing about it makes it seem slow motion when he's just a blur. How can you possibly count every stroke when it's that fast?

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she shouts, gyrating under his thrusting. The expletives are adult but the way she sounds shouting them at him are rather childish. Anyway he's along for the ride, enjoying her tight pussy as though it's his first. "Oh daddy it's so good, it's sooo goood! I love it!" she whimpers, her breath starting to stagger as his thrusts push deep and hard into her. "God Sheena you're better than I imagined, you really love a hard cock up your cunt, you sexy little thing,"

Sheena's voice changes dramatically with his quicker tempo and the changing angle of his thrusts. But so far he's only been warming to the task and he now wants to see the ultimate image of an oncoming orgasm in her face. "Daddy's going to fuck his little daughter harder now, you want that kitten?" he says with the sound of someone in charge. "Daddy's going to make you come. You want more?"

"Oh please, yes please," she squeaks in a pleading juvenile tone. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Harder! Oh harder! Harder!"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she shouts over and over and over and over and over and over once he pushes both her legs back to her chest and pummels her almost mercifully. Her pussy is making a meal of the big meatloaf inside her forcing her to take much deeper breaths, and gulping in the air faster in shorter rapid reactions to the sexual tension that's lit a fire in her loins and making her feel like a volcano starting to boil before eruption. Her head thrown back, eyes shut and mouth wide open panting in ecstasy, daddy's virgin is delivering to the doctor.

She's gone beyond saying anything now except making the noises of high pitch energy release that he loves to hear. She wants it harder now she's been introduced to daddy's cock in the drawn-out 'nice and slow to medium' pace she's enjoyed for 20 minutes. If it's really revisiting her first fuck the big dong doctor Dalliance wants to give it to her as Sheena wants to remember it, gasping for breath in loud puffing and panting sounds with the occasional sharp squeal when he shifts direction suddenly. His tool goes to work on the best job he's done all day, maybe all year considering the unusual circumstances.

Sheena, 18 and nearly half that at the moment, is breathing even more rapidly in short sharp jerky stanzas as the emotional and psychological impact of reliving her first fuck sends a non-stop stream of nano-second speed signals between her central nervous system and her brain to send out countless messages to all parts of her body to 'party' while the going's good. She's nude, in the mood, and an electric 18 at this moment but at the same time the real score is a perfect 10. As fantasies go for him this one's fabulous but for her it's something better.

He's sure she's had two small orgasms already by the way her face twitches and she grips the bed sheets and screws them up in her fist at different times when he suddenly thrusts very fast into her, catching her by surprise and making her emotions more erratic. The erotic sounds of a young lady being pleasured in the place she holds most dearly for love takes over completely from her getting even one short sentence out. Well, Sheena's showing him in a very emotional way how the female form performs at any age when it's greedy for attention and gets it. Deep down and certainly deep inside women are blessed with incredible passion in reserve and only in moments of extreme pleasure will they let go. Sheena -- all two times of her life -- is letting go.

"Come for me baby, come for me baby, come for me baby!" he recites with authority over and over as he pumps it into her so fast he resembles an out of control fucking machine.

Both her hands are behind her head screwing up the sheets, her legs wrapped around his thrusting hips, her head tilted right back so her neck is horizontal, eyes rolling back in her head moments before she shuts them tightly as the Big O (not Roy) rises to consume her ever sense. How can anyone adequately describe a major female orgasm moment? A picture tells a thousand words so imagine a picturesque moment in a young lady's life.

He feels her orgasm coming too, but she gets the sensation and he gets the sensational knowledge he's done it to her, feeling her pelvic muscles suddenly contracting violently inside her, squeezing hard on his penis as if it's trying to strangle it. That's how he knows if a woman is faking an orgasm: no contractions there equals no vaginal orgasm but Sheena gets a gold medal for this one proving being relaxed and wanting it delivers a bigger bang at the back end of intercourse. Vaginal orgasm is woman's ultimate surrender to the man and women don't give it away without him earning it from the ground up.

Sheena screams out, her face contorted looking more like she's in pain than overcome with pleasure, and as he shouts to her again "that's good baby, that's good, come baby," her toes curl tight and her back jerks slightly off the bed arching up as she screeches eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so loud it's frightening. He can almost feel the shuddering of her body as it reels in the most intensive type of pleasure imaginable. If it was torture it would be murder but it's life's most likeable emotion, sending wave after wave of nervous system induced hot caresses flowing through her brain and bursting into her body like a dam bursting into a dry river and flooding it with a tide of passionate peacefulness.

He watches her enjoy the moment and keeps fucking her slowly and gently winding down now to allow her senses to ride through the tremors until a feeling of innermost peace and harmony fills her mind. She's in her bedroom with daddy, in Dr Dalliance's bedroom and in Utopia all at the one time.

He's not finished yet. He must get on with the job of finishing like her father and he withdraws quickly and moves his knees quickly alongside her chest and ejaculates on her face, just where she wants it. If Sheena likes things thick and fast he didn't disappoint when delivering this load. The pent up desire in his balls is now out in the open -- on her face in spurt after spurt of his thick creamy cum. It's everywhere over her face -- mouth, nose, chin, cheeks, forehead and yes -- it had to happen -- the first one landed back in her hair!

*

CONTINUING: In chapter 11 it's all about tiny Alice, 21, in her raunchy threesome with bi Beverley, 30, and her older lover Bernard in about 14 days. Meanwhile in Chapter 12 a week later in Alice Manipulated series, Dr Dalliance rises to the occasion handling the ill disciplined brat school student saucy Sally over her nasty attitude, but this time he's got to work even harder to come out on top against this cheeky rude smarty pants.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers