Alice Manipulated Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Only if you give me another glass of wine then." He tops up her glass. "Come on over here and sit down and I'm going to get to the bottom of your problem."

She gets back in her chair and deliberately drapes her left leg over the arm of the executive chair and leans back, glass in hand, smiling rather smugly. Her micro mini is squeezed back to the top of her narrow black lace thong. "I thought I'd better let you have a better look, you keep lookin' down between my legs," she says.

"Yes, it's a very nice view, you have lovely legs and while you have beautiful tight curly black hair down to your shoulders you don't have any curly hair at all down there and by the way, your thong is wrong if you think it's covering you fully.

"Oh, that happens sometimes, "she says as she glances down to see part of her outer labia exposed on each side of the enticing piece of underwear. She doesn't try to adjust it as he continues looking. "I don't have ANY hair there at all mister, do you wanna real look?"

"Sally not at this moment thanks just the same; I've got a job to do here (he sure has -- two of them in fact but only one is ethical) I'm going to tell you something and let me know if you agree with me. I'm concerned to at the way you are talking, cutting off your words talking sluttish so if I continue I wish you'd try to speak like you've actually been educated somewhere."

"Shoot doc, I'm all ears, so far you haven't made much sense except for the wine."

"Okay then, tell me if I'm right, you reached puberty ahead of time in what is known as precocious puberty - advanced sexually in development but no different in the mind?

She sits up and crosses her legs and for the first time sullied Sally is sensible. "How did you know that about me bein' like that?

"Just a guess but a good one wasn't it?"

"Yeah I started sprouting when I was seven and things took off after that. I'll have you know my tits like they are now were almost this big at 13, but I lost count of the number of medical type people doing things checkin' me out for adult responses, you know the kind I bet."

"Look Sally, I can sympathise with what you must have gone through and lots of people around the world for good intentions or otherwise see your kinds of early development as a chance to do research on things like arousal so they can put it into medical literature. Believe me you are not on your own but lots of very early risers like you end up thinking sex is blasé because they've been exposed to it at far too early an age before their mental maturity catches up with physical development. It's a genuine phenomenon.

"Well, you didn't know any better,in fact a Peruvian girl Lina Medina just five years and seven months old became the youngest person to give birth to a fully formed and healthy baby. Now that happened on May 14, 1939, and ironically that day on the calendar then was Mother's Day in Peru too. She's still the world's youngest to give birth."

"I don't believe you, you're makin' this up tryin' to make out you're smarter than me," she replies looking at him suspiciously. "Okay then," he answers, "if you don't believe me come over to my computer here and we'll do a Google search on the name Lina Medina here and see what we find."

She leans over beside him always fascinated by what the internet throws up, especially about her favourite subject sex. "There! Look at this," he exclaims pointing to the search result showing a picture of the girl and her doctor.

"Oh gawd, look at that, and she's just five somethin' then. Shit! That's incredible. Is she still alive?"

"Yes, she's in her 70s and to this day the authorities never found out who impregnated her.

"Well doc I sure got through those times no problem and look at me now, not bad eh?"

"Look Sally I'm not suggesting you are a sick person by any means. The example of Lina Medina that shocked the whole medical world was extremely freakish but around the world we see continuing cases of precocious puberty except that medical science today is much more advanced to bring balance back into the lives of such cases.

"Sally what I'm suggesting is that there's a connection between your habits being rude, dressing very sexily the way you do and being an exhibitionist. Now are you going to listen to me flopping back the chair anything but ladylike"

"Go on, I'm still listening," she says trying to disrupt his attention by undoing the knot tied in her shirt where it sits just below her breasts and drawing a circle around her exposed navel. She knows he's stiff as a board inside those white casuals he's wearing.

"This is a serious discussion Sally I think your whole attitude today and your past behaviour is connected to the fact you reached puberty so very early in life and it's made you aware of your sexuality physically well in advance of your mind's maturity to deal with it."

"So what?" she says. "I'm 18 now and I can do what I likeI didn't get into any trouble. Look I've grown real good and I never did get pregnant with any of them."

"Ah! That's what I'm talking about. You know, you're a very lucky young lady."

"Well I was lucky so can we get on with it? I don't need to hear this crap."

"Are you going to listen to me?"

"Anymore wine?" she asks.

"Yes I have another bottle and I'll crack it when tell me you're prepared to let me put you under hypnosis so I can correct the imbalance in your mind that's making you act so rudel and so overtly sexual It's just not lady-like."

"All right doctor hypnotist, give me another glass and I'll play ball. He he, I might even play with two of them if you want"

He goes to the bar turning around to address her. "That's the kind of talk you've got to cut out if you ever want to be respected. Being pretty is fine, being glamorous is fine, being sexy is fine, being desired by men is fine but being respected is more important if you want to get ahead in life my dear girl."

He pours her another glass and she's into it in a flash, yes another flash to show her immediate appreciation. He wants to get her clothes off and somehow knock this attitude out of her by knocking her off and he wonders if he even has to bother putting her under hypnosis. He decides it's safer.

The wine is making her come off her high horse and talk rationally. "You know doctor, no one has ever asked me this; they just say how quick I grew up and my folks sent me off for all these tests. Mom took me to one doctor who took me into an examination room while mom waited outside and he got me to undress and laid me on my back while he had his stopwatch and recorder out timing how long I took to reach different kinds of orgasms. Oh sure, he got all the evidence he needed on tape but my moans were so loud mom burst in and told him that's enough and she never took me back there. More wine," she asks handing him another empty glass.

"She's knocking them down pretty quick but at least it's helping her undo the knot in her mind as well the one keeping her shirt together and now it's undone and she opens the shirt to show him proudly her stunning breasts.

"This is why they all liked checkin' me out." she boasts. "Oh apart from all of me," she giggles.

"God that's one shit hot set of tits," he can't help muttering out loud looking at the wide areolas and thick nipples that reach out at the end of her pointed jugs. She grins. "That's what they all say when they see them," she says pouting her lips.

Dr Dalliance is impressed. She's opening up, but not as much as she's going to in another way once he hypnotises her. "Sally I'm very impressed with you so let's move on a bit. You are sitting here showing me your breasts, so why?"

"Silly man because I like to see a man perving on me. "You like 'em don't you doc? Would you like to feel them? Are you scared of me?"

"Look Sally, don't be ridiculous, I've got a professional reputation to uphold and I can only touch my female patients if it's in the line of duty and connected to helping them such in problems of sexual frustration. A lot of women come to people like me to sort out such problems."

"Oh I'm very frustrated doctor, you can help me if you can, you can't have your female patients leavin' your rooms frustrated with you," she laughs. They should go home satisfied, isn't that right?"

She squeezes her breasts together again and remonstrates that she's not really sexually frustrated but but then she's not sure so maybe he could make sure.

He tops up her wine glass for the last time and tosses the empty chardonnay bottle in the bin. "Okay he says, I'll put you under hypnosis and try to convert your thinking into something more responsible so that when you leave here and go home your folks will see a dramatic difference in your behaviour. I think they deserve that and of course you will feel very satisfied I couyld make you come good."

She almost gulps down the wine and puts her proposition. "All right doc, but so far it's been all one-way traffic, you've been perving on me this past hour so I'll agree to lie down and let you do this medical hypnosis thing on me but only on one condition. You gotta get out of your pants and let me see the size of your dick."

"Now that's a tall order coming from a patient, especially someone your age but I'll do it only if you agree to get out of your clothes so I can admire your figure while I talk to you when you're under hypnosis."

"That's a deal, but how do I know this hypnotic thing won't hurt me? she says. "I went through some of that kind of thing being hypnotised at those clinics before and I felt sore for a week."

"Let me assure you Sally no harm will come to you. You will not feel a thing and yet you will, but when you wake up you will feel very refreshed like you are floating on a cloud and at peace with the world. You will be serenely relaxed."

"Like after I have an orgasm you mean?"

"Arr, well I suppose you could compare being relaxed in the mind in what I do with the afterglow of orgasm, yes, but of course I won't be touching you for ethical reasons (only for unethical reasons he's thinking) looking at you is enough and I have your permission to do that."

Sally puts her hand over the bulge in his casuals just as he's about to take them off to appease her. She slides the palm of her hand over it back and forth a few times and squeezes it, looking at him with a grin.

"Her mister doc, that's one helluva cock, this should be interesting." He drops his pants and underdaks and his erect bounces up before her eager eyes. "Now that's what I call a dangerous dick. Mmmm, looks long and strong. You must make your lady friends and your lady patients happy with that."

"Before you ask it's eight and a fraction and six inches in girth. Nice and thick, eh?"

"Yes doc, pity you don't intend putting it in me but will do you me a favour, I have fetish for facials so once you've finished talking your mumbo jumbo to me do me a favour and jerk off in my face then wake me up so I can see it in the mirror. That really turns me on, especially if you get some around my mouth so I can lick some up."

"My, you are a hot little number aren't you?" he says.

"Comes with learning doc now will you or won't you?"

"Okay but only because you insist. Now get those clothes off young lady and get your arse on the side of the bed -- just sit there and I'll sit beside you for my sermon. Sally strips and he takes a deep breath and gives her an uncharacteristic wolf whistle."

"Not you too" she quips. "Must be a lot of frustrated men working with patient care, I've had so many wolf whistles it ain't funny."

"Sally your tits, your whole body is dynamite. You should be proud of how you've kept it so tight and firm. Anyway sit still and look straight ahead while I let this timepiece swing back and forwards, back and forwards, back and forwards, backwards and forwards as you start to feel yourself relaxing, and hearing only my voice and after a while you will feel so tired you will close your eyes and fall into deep sleep and you will hear only my voice and you will do as I say and tell me things that makes you feel the way you do and when I snap my fingers you will wake up and you will not remember anything but you will feel wonderfully refreshed. Dr Dalliance recites his calming spiel over and over and over and over and over until Sally's head drops and she's all but snoring.

He lays her back on the bed and spreads her shapely legs. He takes some pictures of her for his collection and puts the video camera into position to record the session -- for 'medical purposes' but it's one report the patient won't see.

"Sally, it's your doctor, you like kissing me don't you," he commences to test the water. "Your lips are very luscious show me how you do your French kiss," he says quietly while he lies beside her with full erection and puts his mouth to hers. Dr Dalliance is delighted. A horny young wench happy to wrap her sexy long legs around him and get into a bout of long passionate tongue kissing. What luck! She's so good at it that just the kissing almost makes him come and he struggles to contain himself. He's never been so erotically close with someone like her except in his fantasies.

"God your lips are hot," he gasps between breaths, their legs across each other and her breasts pressing into his upper chest, his penis pointing 'this way'. "Mmmmmmm" she answers, her sexy tongue slipping and sliding about tantalisingly and in between being tongue tied, she tightens the grip of her naked thighs around him and presses their mouths together like a scene from a hot Hollywood R-rated bedtime movie.

Her hand goes to his pillar-like penis, hard and hot, running her encircled hand up and down the eight inch+ shaft just as his hand reaches her clitoris and strokes it fiendishly. She moans, "Doc your cock's so big I can't wait to have it inside me again like last time, you know I want it. Put your fingers in me now," she says, relaxing her thighs from around him so he can get into her sweet spot without being cramped.

He doesn't have to be asked twice and as their mouths engage in a long drawn-out pash, the angle of her hips is just right for him to get three fingers into the engorged spongy tissue under her clitoris to hit the g-spot while she's sucking the sex organ in his mouth the way she sucks the big ones men carry below. But no sooner does he start to stimulate the upper part of her vagina about two inches inside she pulls her mouth away from him and wails loudly "oooohhh fuuuuck" so he keeps going while she's writhing around.

"You like it like this don't you sexy Sally," he whispers in her ear.

"Yes yes," she moans. He swings her about for a 69 pursuit and his hot patient dives for his cock and gets her hips into position so he can muff dive her to his heart's content. No one's told Dr Dalliance to keep his chin up, he's doing just fine with his chin right where it needs to be gorging on this hot spunk that's been giving so many people a hard time for years but he's right into her soft spot now and the only lip the ex cheeky so and so smarty pants is giving him now is the inner lips of her pussy. True to her word, it's as smooth as a baby's bum.

Her clit's engorged and gloriously easy to suck on,drawing it up in his mouth and sucking so hard he's proud of his technique.The horny hypnotherapist is entranced by her moans and he's rapt that her clitoris bud is so well developed it's much easier for him to nibble on and grab between his lips for a long sucking session.

His face is wet but not as much as she is inside and for the past 10 minutes she's gobbled and gagged on his manhood until she's nearly blue in the face from trying to swallow more than she can chew while his balls are aching to pump new life into her. "Sally I want to fuck that sexy little cunt of yours do you want it now?"

"Please please," she moans. "

"That's good, how do you want it?"

"Doggie first, then on my side and then me on top and.."

"Hang on, you want a smorgasbord, not just one platter for your puss."

"About five or six ways, I like your kind of variety doc. Have you forgotten what I like?" she responds getting herself into position for him to enter from behind. She's on her knees, hands flat on the bed and he steers it into her with ease. "Hey it's pretty tight there I can feel those vagina muscles working away, are you enjoying this?" She doesn't answer, she just grunts and moans as he alternates his thrusting actions in short and longer strokes and different directions so his thick rod can't miss rubbing against the sensitive walls of her vagina.

He's pumping her rhythmically, slowly at first, and alternating his stokes to send her balmy. Sally savours the rapid short teasing jabs and she can feel the thick girth of his manhood pleasuring the sensitive front end walls of her honey pot and when he leans into her youthful back end, pushing his weapon all the way with manly force she feels the wonderful fullness of it driving deep inside past her cervix so that his balls are banging against her butt each time he thrusts and gets an extra loud squeal from her.

Sally's singing harder! harder! harder! so he grabs her by her hips and works it like a pile driver, squeezing her labia out very wide to replicate maybe some of her earlier experiences. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! she choruses, her head leaning on the bed sheets.

"You like being fucked don't you Sally?" he shouts at her while she's doing more huffing and puffing than he is. "This why you like to be a prick teaser so you end up getting it?"

"Yeees mister,"she wails, "Yeeees!"

"Where do you like it Sally, where do you want it," he booms.

"In my cunt, in my cunt, right there. Like that, oh yeeees!" she wails. He figures he's put up with her cheek long enough to deserve enjoying feeling her tight vagina giving his thrusting phallus the right end to a good day's work.

He eagerly grabs her upper side bouncing breast and fondles her already thick and erect nipple as she lies on her side moaning in glorious harmony with his phallus forcing the pace up another notch as he bring her closer to her first orgasm.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me!" she shouts in an accelerated tempo, her breathing shorter, sharper and more urgent. Beads of perspiration are forming on his forehead as he expels sexual energy in copious quantities with the brainstorming realisation of how it must have been for her in other times.

Sally's panting loudly, her head buried into the sheets and she sings out 'I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" Hearing her and feeling her vaginal muscles tighten hard on his penis as her pelvic contractions kick in; he pushes harder to keep the momentum up against the resistance of her autonomic response to the release of extreme sexual tension.

Her orgasm is a good one but only lasts a short time but he knows having one so early she'll have more. He rolls on his back and takes a well earned breather from doing all the work, perspiration running down his chest and forehead as she climbs aboard the rocket-like phallus in a new position. If variety's the spice of life Sally sold on the idea. He watches as he sees her eager pristine looking vulva hover over his erection briefly, then she lowers herself on to it, her breathing not fully recovered from her first orgasm but eager for more.

"Mister I can feel it, your eight inches up me. I can feel it like it was way up my belly somewhere." She starts to thrust backwards and forwards with the rhythm of a female with a fetish for feeling filthy on a man earning every one of his much 43 years' experience in the good life.For him it's a truly remarkable sight, she's young, she's tight, she's sexy and she's wanting it, writhing this way and that on his hardness and occasionally bouncing up and down, her hands on his chest and then on the bed behind his head as she leans over for different angles as he thrusts it into her rapidly. She moans loudly and he knows it's getting to her.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers