Alice Manipulated Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"I've got an idea," Alice announces as she puts her hand on his bolt upright manhood. "Now I can't wait to feel that weapon you've got for inside me but before you do it let me put something to you."

After you have your fun with me today I want you to bring her with you next Saturday and meet me at exactly the same cafe in the shopping mall where you sat down with me. I'm going to help you by making her want you so much you'll get the chance to do what you just did to me. And Danny, if you get that far she's yours for life even if she one day gets married, she'll never forget you how you turned her on and satisfied her curiosity."

"Are you really serious?" he ponders the thought.

"Of course! Danny of course she's curious about sex unless she's one of those rare asexual women or even an autoerotic type that only wants to satisfy herself I'd say she's long ago wondered about what it must feel like to be fucked."

"I hope you're right and not just getting my hopes up," he concedes.

"Now don't get negative again Danny, that's probably been your problem all along. I can tell you now that Dawn won't get turned on by you being negative about yourself and if you really want to take her to her first time you'll only get there by her realising you can be exciting, manly, confident and caring. She'll look up to you because sexual confidence in a man is a powerful aphrodisiac to a woman just the same as men see physical beauty as a powerful attractant."

"No wonder my wife left me then," he admits.

"When you first saw me at the shopping centre Danny what attracted me to you? Was it my intelligence, how I think, the colour of my fingernail polish, the shoes I was wearing?"

"No of course not. It was your sexy arse in that tight spandex clinging so called shorts you was wearing."

"Exactly. But women look for things different in a man. Sure we like to dote on tight butts and ruggedly handsome features but we don't get turned on properly until we discover what sort of a man he is and us women being more secretive that we are we have our own ways of finding out if a man can be good in bed by just the way he talks and conducts himself. Physical is just a small part of it."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this." Danny scratches his head; "it's crazy but I like the sound of it and I'll do whatever you suggest but what's in it for you?"

She laughs. "A big turn-on that's all. I want to be there to see a real family man like you doing something dirty that he's only dreamed of if we can pull it off and I think we can. Now fix this in your mind. It must be at noon next Saturday. Tell her -- don't ask her -- tell her to wear something nice and casual. In fact go buy a really sexy pair of panties and tell her to wear them just for you even though you won't get to see them on her. That will make her think a lot of things and confuse her but she'll do it because it sounds exciting and different. Besides no woman can resist wearing something exciting in the way of intimate clothing."

"Won't she wonder why I'm doing this?"

"Sure she will but you're just asking her to have coffee with you and meet a friend and it's at the weekend so n problem."

"You haven't forgotten she's religious?" he cautions.

"Danny I'll make that work in your favour, just leave it to me. When you see me give her a soft kiss on the lips when we meet just watch her reaction. You might be pleasantly surprised."

"I can't wait but we can't do much at a shopping centre," he counters.

"I agree, but God willing we'll all be off to a room I'll pre-book at the swish Full Moon Rising Resort Hotel."

"Hell that place costs a buck and a half, but I've heard every room's like a honeymooner's suite with private Jacuzzi's in many of the rooms"

"Don't you worry about that," Alice insists. "I'll take care of it. This is my chance too in getting turned on in something really different, helping a shy suburban daddy to seduce his spunky 21 year-old daughter while I witness it."

Alice tugs his penis and rolls to her side urging him to treat her pussy to a feed of man meat from behind her while she's lying on her side away from him. "I love it in this position Danny do just give it to me as hard and fast as you want to thrust into her and every noise I make you can think of how it can feel for Dawn."

He doesn't need any more encouragement as he gets behind her on the bed on his side and she drapes her left leg over the top of his penis and lays it fully stretched across the top of his muscular thighs.

It dawns on him that Dawn might need lubricant as she can't possibly be as well oiled as Alice who's seemingly little pussy gobbles the girth of his hard erection like it's snack time. "Is it safe to cum in you?" he asks in afterthought realising he'd be lucky to pull out in time. Besides, he's already given her a taste of it in the mouth.

Danny drills it into Alice like a man possessed. He's got her where he wants Dawn and for him, practise doesn't get any better than this. He grabs her from across her navel to wrap his big hand under where her tiny waist touches the bed to pull her body back against him in so the forceful pressure of his thrusts are doing a better job.

After a while of mild moans and deep breaths Alice starts to sing the song of joy as his thrusts build up sexual intensity in her. She's enjoying his fantasy as much as he is. It seems there are rare times when a man and a woman can think similar to each other. This must be one of them. He's fucking her but in his mind and because of her size and age he's thinking it's his little lovely at home; Alice feels the fullness of his thick shaft penetrating deeply and just knowing a man's inside her is sexy enough but she's joined his fantasy by imagining she's Dawn and this is how she'll get it and how it will feel for her. Call it emphatic empathy and it's easy for Alice to pretend as she's a natural fantasiser with her part-time modelling jobs for the Companion's Corner adult services club run by Bernard and Lani.

Danny's doing a good job making Alice sound more rapturous and he wonders if she'll get another orgasm. He's can't get the last one out of his mind as he takes her past the 35th minute and he can tell Alice is riding the enjoyment wave all the way but she's now losing control of her steering wheel and getting the wobbles.

"How is it sweetie?" he sings out get her to say something apart from the constant oh oh oh. She answers and her voice gives her away that she's close to orgasm, coming out in short sharp breaths and breaking up with emotion.

"It...it's real g....ood!" she stutters.

"You like being fucked by me so tell me to fuck you harder," he demands as lust and the sensuality of sin are awash in his mind as he surveys her tiny body compared to his and thinks of Dawn again.

"Yyy...ees," she stammers as he thrusts harder anyway making her feel his bulk against her cervix and the uncanny sensation of something big moving inside her body. "Fff...uck meee hh...arder!" she gasps as her breaths get shorter and faster bringing and the emotional rollercoaster ride plummets her out of control and suddenly back to the very highest point and wheezing slightly in short sharp gasps she squeezes out the words he wants to hear. "I'm c..c..cc..coming! Oh!Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Alice is really in wonderland. He's a lucky man to find such a young spunk in the supermarket who can not only mimic the size and age of his daughter but go right off when she's got a hard cock almost inside her uterus, rocking her cervix on the way and making mockery of the oft said that women rarely enjoy vaginal orgasms. If the eroticism of the moment is in her mind she'll bring it on if he can't.

And what could be more erotic than a shy suburban daddy running into a seemingly underage young thing at the supermarket, discovering that her sexy young body's totally legal in the eyes of the law not just him staring at her in her one size too small spandex vulva clinging shorts, and after admitting his sinful thoughts about his 21 year-old same age daughter her letting him fuck her in a motel? Is that good people management or pure beginner's luck?

It doesn't matter because Danny's done the deed and at last the local family man of his quiet leafy suburban street feels like he's a real man no longer the wimp with women. He couldn't care less if his wife ever returned home and he hopes she has to keep faking her orgasms when one day her plumber lover gets rusty on the job.

Thanks to Alice Danny's discovered there is life after death because he's been buried in his self pity since his wife walked out on him. Thanks to her he's found that he can get the attention of a younger woman, but first, he must claim his own daughter and enjoy her surrendering her luscious body to him. Is it love or lust or just equal doses of both?

Alice is showered and dressed to go as they share a drink from the motel's mini bar. He looks fresh too, especially after sharing the shower with her; another thrill but the best is yet to come.

Inside his pants Danny feels as though his seven point three inch cock just stretched to eight inches. He no longer has to dream or fantasise about having a bigger one. Alice is a good judge and she's had them bigger than that. His is just perfect for any woman and he doesn't care if she's just said that to make him feel good or if it's true. Action speaks louder than words anyway, he knows that and by her actions on the bed when he was pummelling her pussy there was no doubt his cock has what it takes to please young Dawn.

Terrible isn't it? Incest is naughty but more than nice and it happens. Somewhere in your country, your city, your suburb and maybe even your street someone's getting it tonight. It ranges from six to 50s plus for females and don't laugh at the 50s plus -- there are lots of horny grannies out there, especially in Asia where an older married woman's craving for a bigger cock than the traditionally smaller ones in that region makes the over 50s blush not given reason and opportunity to wander if only for once.

*

COMING up in chapter 16 the now not so shy suburban daddy discovers things about his docile daughter who, like Alice at 21, is hot for the cock and all this time after his wife left him he didn't even know. But how does he get her from being a choir girl at church into a hotel room where her oral exercise can be more useful for daddy? Look for the sensual sequel with Alice within three weeks from now. I'd write it sooner but I've got Manipulating Jenny and Asian Innocence to update to keep the fun moving.

If you enjoyed reading this chapter be like Danny and use your fingers expertly to click on the number 5 button for a 'thank you' vote at the end of this story. If you have opinions to express, questions to ask or naughty suggestions for things to happen in print email to the author via Literotica and I'll answer them if you want a reply. Feedback (good or critical) for authors is like air in the lungs. It helps you keep going so come on!

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers