Alice Manipulated Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

Danny shifts his position and just as he always thought she'd be so easy to flick around into different positions on the bed being so small, he puts thoughts into action by getting his broad hands under her cheeks and using his strength, tilts her back. Dawn suddenly and somewhat excitedly finds herself upside down, her shoulders resting on the bed and her thighs parted and held up to his face with her legs draped over each side of his shoulders.

His mouth starts a long broad tongue lick up her vagina from the very bottom to the top making her moan loudly. He stops immediately. "Tell me you like it," he almost boasts, licking his lips as he looks at how he's suddenly made her seem even more subservient.

Thanks to Alice watching gleefully with her right hand making good use of the erotic lesson for his junior, the shy suburban daddy's come out of his shell and acting more like a man on a mission that's no longer impossible. His tongue's only made three or four strokes along her slit before she answers in women's code.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moans in a long continuous sound that almost makes his balls ring like church bells. This is one church belle the congregation at her parish hall wouldn't recognise as the choir girl who opens her mouth to sing praises to the Lord. Her daddy will soon have her singing heavenly praises to him once they connect in you know where.

He wants to consume her now and his long licks become a tongue lashing as he goes to her clit and relentlessly flicks it about. He remembers that Alice told him a woman's more likely to achieve clitoral orgasm if she feels just the right amount of pressure in a continuous rhythm rather than all over the place so he gets a good circular rhythm going and intensifies the pressure as he feels her twitching her thighs about on his shoulders.

Dawn's never felt such pleasure in her whole life. From where she's laying back her head and shoulders resting on the mattress and her body held up at a steep almost upside down angle, her short legs draped over his broad shoulders and her pink joggers dangling mid air, she feels like a barbie doll in his clutches.

She looks up at him hungrily hugging her hips and burying his head between her small but shapely thighs. She feels so erotic knowing what this must mean to him and she keeps staring at his thick looking erection bulging from inside his tight briefs, the tip almost visible in its vertical position. Her mind flashes back to when they had breakfast together only this same morning and something like this happening was unthinkable. Thank you Alice.

He soon discovers she orgasms easily because she's so sensitive to sensations where she's never felt them before let alone from her long time conservative and no longer so shy daddy-next-door. There's no doubt her innocence and spunky body's brought out the animal in the man and his tongue works overtime dancing over her clit, repeatedly the same way until he senses she's close to orgasm.

Her moans turn to more urgent sounding short exclamations between puffing and breaths coming much faster as excitement tension reaches boiling point in her sexual regions. Emotions of the like she's never experienced before start to consume her, overriding self control as she shouts "Oh daddy, oh! oh!' oh! and more heavy breathing and a look on her face as if she's going over a cliff and wants him to reach out and save her but she's just beyond reach..."Oh my God, dear God" she wails.

Alice gets to her feet stoked by her fingers working her own clit and stoked by how he's stoked tiny Dawn with his hard working tongue. Danny boy's found his element teaching his dearest daughter some elementary things any future boyfriend can do for her. And Dawn's arrived at a new horizon in her sheltered life that opens her mind to all kinds of untried pleasures. Her orgasm comes fast after the tension build up, like an arrow leaving the bow after the bowstring has held it back taunting it to let with a powerful surge.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cries, as each single utterance seems to bounce out of her mouth, her eyes shut but he can't see either as his face stays buried in her wetness to maintain the same rhythm that's helped force a strong climax. Dawn's gone over the cliff and all he can do is to look at her thankful she's had a soft landing after seemingly being pushed over the edge through a pain or pleasure barrier. It's sent such a wave of good good good good vibrations through her that even the Beach Boys would want an encore.

Danny's delighted she's come with uncontrollable contractions – his tongue feels as though it's about to fall off, and he's weak in the knees from holding her upside down and the excitement knowing he's just given his dearest an orgasm. Not just any orgasm but her first while she's almost standing on her head with his face full frontal with her pure pussy – a moment she'll never forget. He certainly won't.

Alice sings out, "Good one Danny, you're a star," and as he lays Dawn down gently she's flushed in the face from excitement and looking at him as though he could be her Hollywood idols George Clooney and Brad Pitt wrapped into one man.

"Oh that was so good, that was so good," she repeats getting her breath back gradually and giving him an adoring look. Then she says something that almost makes him laugh, since it's the standard line a man's supposed to say to his partner.

"Was it good for you too?" she asks meekly, taking another deep breath as her body coordinates rebalance.

"Oh yeah," he breaths heartily, "oh yeah, daddy enjoyed it too."

His erection's screaming to get out of his briefs and Alice's proud of the way this previously desperate, sexually denied daddy focuses on getting dear Dawn turned on rather than his own pleasure. He figures wisely that the more she's turned on the more she'll take to his big one with greater desire. He can't wait to put his cock in her mouth.

The older the wiser aside it seems that females have a natural affinity for first time fellatio, they don't have to be told what to do. Perhaps it's from years of penis envy thinking how they'd like to get their hands on something a whopping size bigger than their clits and why swallowing a man's sperm is universally regarded as high level intimacy that excites a woman.

Alice goes to the side of the bed and reefs Danny's briefs down with a snap jerk movement that's so quick he's caught by surprise. His dick bounces up fully erect and looking dangerous. His daughter's agog as he quickly sits her up and changes position, pushing her in the direction of his rock hard rocket. She's much more in the mood than when they arrived and as soon as she sees it in the flesh she's wide-eyed and no longer wondering. Her mouth's agape from a mixture of surprise and excitement and she moves in for the thanksgiving service. This one's a lot different to the thanksgiving ones at the church.

Her instinct is to do for daddy what daddy did for daughter; incest with the utmost urgency. She settles into a nervous kneeling position between his outstretched thighs as he slides to the edge of the bed and salivates eagerly as he watches her little hands hold his throbbing shaft at the base and for a moment, just stare at the enormity of his close-up size as if she's imagining how something so big could possibly ever fit inside her.

Dawn's luscious lips close around his shaft just behind the head and he feels the pressure and the heat from her mouth as she holds it in her mouth as if she's not sure which way to go, down or up or up and down. Geography was never one of her best school subjects so she goes in both directions at the same time. If in doubt, just do it.

"Suck darling, just like a baby on the bottle," he whispers with a maternal prompt that any woman can relate to regardless of how old they are. Dawn doesn't need any further encouragement as her smooth muscular lips start sliding up and down over the head, making him give a low but audible groan.

Danny looks down at her kneeling before him, a sight he so often imagined in his masturbatory moments. Such a young chick taking his dick with gratitude at that; it's this sort of thing that makes the world go around, not music or money just this kind of manna from heaven, his little church choir cutie showing the benefit of all that oral exercise.

He knows she's wet and waiting for it the way she's churning it into her mouth so fast and slobbering-like but it's her first attempt at giving head so she's got time later to improve her style when they do it again – and again – and again in many months to come. In her own mind without prompting it occurs to Dawn that enjoying such secret sessions with someone senior to her such as him she can develop her lovemaking skills into that of a predatory princess.

He hasn't given her any lessons but he's getting one instead: show a young chick a juicy dick and regardless of their age, where they come from, colour race or creed they will make a meal of it happy to lap up the cum at the end.

He wishes Dawn started doing this years ago but 21's never too late and it's his fault anyway for not realising much sooner that females have a natural affinity for feeling a man's cock in their hand, in their mouth and in their vagina. He's wasted at least three years being a nice guy instead of finding out that in every angel such as his daughter there's a little devil inside wanting to get out.

Dawn's lips tighten around the corona of his cock and she starts to move her mouth really slow back and forth as if she's trying to tantalise him but she's just finding out what he likes best. The way he's groaning and grunting it seems anything she does is just as good so she tries to swallow the phallus right back inside her mouth wondering if she can get it all inside her until her nose bumps against his pubic bone and she feels the tip touching the back of her throat for a second. She pulls back quickly before she gags and starts licking up and down the shaft, mesmerised by the thickness of the girth.

Her tongue slides at different angles around the head and over the very tip where it extremely sensitive – especially after he comes – and she's caresses his balls fascinated by how easily she can please him and make him beg her to keep going.

Danny knows he won't last much longer if this keeps up, and as much as he wants to come in her mouth so she can swallow and taste his salty jism, he more urgently wants to fuck her good and proper.

He urges her to lay back so he can put it in her. "Do you want it now honey?" he asks. "Do you want it inside you?"

She nods like a kid in a lolly shop getting what she wants.

"Yes please but it's so big and I'm so small and tight, will it hurt?" comes the inevitable question.

"Just lay back honey and I'll be very gentle. I'll just slide it in a little bit at a time until you get used to it. I can promise you once a woman gets a cock inside her she'll always want to feel it in her again."

"I hope so daddy, it's kinda daring you doing it to me."

"Yes honey but I'm only doing this for your own good otherwise how will you know? A young woman needs to know what awaits her when she goes out dating and you're long overdue for sex with guys so it makes me feel good to know I'm helping you."

He pushes her legs apart and moves the head to the entrance of her vagina as she props herself up on her elbows watching excitedly.

"I want to see it happen daddy," she whimpers more like a child than a fully developed female that's about to lose her virginity.

Dawn's wide-eyed and dripping wet from anticipation as he pushes it into her moist entrance and she sees the head ever so slowly disappear inside as she takes a deep breath at the sudden sensation.

"Oh it's going in, it's going in, I can't believe it's happening," she gushes. Danny eases back so the head almost re-emerges and pushes back in slightly deeper and repeats the action slowly but surely to get her vagina adjusted to the size of its girth. He knows it will readily expand not just in width but her vaginal passage once lubricated properly and she's relaxed, will expand lengthways to accommodate a thrusting penis all the way to the uterus if need be.

"Oh it's good, it's good, it's good" she repeats with an air of excitement as she feels it pushing deeper inside. "It feels so big," she moans, just like his wife did on their wedding night. Every cock feels big inside a woman's vagina, especially the first time. More often than not they feel bigger than they really are because a woman turned on makes up her own mind; ask any man.

In Dawn's mind Danny's dick is nothing short of huge inside her. Even though it's not monster meat but a sexy seven and a half inches by two inches wide to her it feel like it's much more than that because it's her first and she's had nothing else to compare size or performance.

She feels the bulk of it pushing up inside as he thrusts inward; it's like someone pushing bluntly through a tight throng of people on the sidewalk and he's making them give way as he comes through no stopping him. The friction his seven and a half by two creates amidst the tightness of her virgin passage and against the cave-like sensitive walls leading up to her uterus sends myriads of tingling sensations through her insides making the choir girl sing very loudly her number one song.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she carols through an ever-increasing breathing rate; it's the only lyrics she needs to know. He smiles approvingly knowing his thrusts into her are on song. He can see she's enjoying it – her first fuck and it's him the hero, not some pimply faced young buck still at college.

Danny thinks it's a daddy's duty to do his daughter first before some clown gets hold of her one day and stuffs her the wrong way so she'll never remember her first as memorable for the right reasons. He's leaning over her and now it's in all the way up to his balls he retracts just slightly and gives her a fast burst of short thumping hard penetrations that make her open her mouth wide and shout "Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh!" a loud squeal for every hard thrust that bangs the head of his penis against her sensitive cervix.

Dawn's tiny pussy's enjoying it big time and so is he, licking his lips as he grabs her lustily around her narrow waist and rolls her on her side. The quick change in penetration position takes Dawn by surprise and she revels in the new angle of the beast barging its way into her private quarters. It's a feeling she can't describe but all that matters is that it feels fantastic and she doesn't want it to stop now he's settled into a smooth rhythm.

Danny's idea is to keep fucking her for as long as he can get away with it before ejaculating and changing positions every 10 minutes gives him the brief physical break he needs to maintain the thrills she's enjoying but not to the point of making him come. She's so small and light compared to him she's easy to flip about on the bed just like he envisaged so he's told her to sit on it and hold on around his chest facing him for his third change about.

Every time she adopts a new position a new angle of penetration sends new sensations through her but her pussy stays tight and his cock stays brutally rigid forcing its way almost to her uterus. She's moaning and he wishes he could record the sounds to play back to her so she can hear her voice in full flight being fucked. It's the same church choir girl but to hear her now you'd never guess.

She's leaning way forward over him after spiking her pussy on his rigid rod and bouncing up and down vigorously for five minutes. Danny grabs her around her tight butt and thrusts into her at a near horizontal angle with her head just past his shoulders, her body flattened against him.

"Oooooohhhhhhh," she wails over and over as his phallus fights her friction resistance. All Dawn can think of is that his cock's right up inside her, it's her daddy but she's been told by Alice to pretend it's a boyfriend but she doesn't want to think it's anyone else; it's too good.

"I'm fucking you honey, can you feel it?" he says senselessly against her ear as she's almost laying her head against him, with her bum held up and his cock going in and out of her vagina with almost blinding repetition.

"Yeee...yee...yee yeees!" she wails back amid rising passion.

Danny flips her over and quickly drags her back to the edge of the bed as Alice watches entranced by how well he's performed. He gets to his feet and grabs her around the knees lifting her butt right up and in line to be fucked in the wheelbarrow position facing away from him.

Alice's told him she'll love it this way even though it's not as easy as some positions but for tiny Dawn she'll feel as though she's floating on air with something that feels like a ramrod pushing up inside her while she feels helpless. Her long brown hair is tossed and turned about as her head lies on the bed sheets, her body at a 45-degree upwards angle.

His cock pushes into the slit so easily from this position and he can see every bit of the action from behind her making it sexy and erotically visual for him. Her being so small makes him feel it's almost extra naughty to know he's doing it. Dawn didn't get the keys to the city when she turned 21 but she's getting something better now as she feels the might of his phallus driving up inside her at the downward angle while she's pointing face down on the bed with her legs spread either side of his hips. The friction his broad shaft makes as it fights the tight resistance of her maiden passage sends electrifying signals right up into her uterus and she can feel tingles in her anus from his thrusting movements so close to her back door entrance.

Dawn hasn't shut up moaning and you can't blame her. It's her first fuck and hells' bells, the young choir girl's entitled to a bit of extra sensory satisfaction being such a pristine proper daughter and church goer for so long. If anybody had tried to tell her what it feels like to have a man size cock pushing full length into her pussy she couldn't imagine what it was really like until someone did it. Now she's getting the inside information so there's no doubt in her mind that once she's had it, she'll always want it.

Danny's doesn't think he can last much longer and he wants so dearly to come on her face even though the sensation of the hot surge of sperm shooting into her uterus is a feeling anyone woman cherishes he's not here to bring on babies. He turns her about so this time she's got the back of her neck on the sheets looking up at him as he rests her legs over his broad shoulders and goes to town.

It's position number five for Dawn and every new one seems a new thrill. She's panting from excitement looking up at his face and he notices yet again she's gritting her teeth and looking strained in the face as though he's hurting her but she can't tell him it's yet another micro orgasm because she doesn't know any better herself.

He's working hard to get her to come and he knows that for a woman her mind will help bring on the climax if he hits the trigger points to her brain. He thrusts faster and faster making her race for her breath and he's racing too.

"There's a big cock in you Dawn, I'm fucking you hard," he spits the words out from behind clenched teeth and watches her response getting more and more frantic by the way she's twisting about, mouth open, eyes looking wild and anxious, her emotions running high as she battles to get enough breath to keep pace with the oncoming collision. "It's big and it's right up inside your cunt. You can feel it can't you?" You're being fucked hard" he continues through bated breath,

She feels it inside her body all right, big, bulky and bouncing against her cervix sending rapturous shockwaves in both directions inside her vagina. It feels like nothing on earth as though it's a mechanical pile driver ramming its way up to her stomach, squeezing aside her tight vaginal muscles and making her go off her head.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers