Alice Manipulated Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Oh God!" she shouts puffing in frantic bursts of expended energy. "Oh God! Oh noooooooo! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!Uh! Oooohhhhh!"

It's all over bar the shouting as she climaxes with a calamitous shudder, arching her back suddenly as the riveting contractions run through her lower pelvic region making her anus twitch and her whole body go momentarily stiff. Danny keeps fucking her hard until he sees the electrified moment subside into an aura of blissful calm after the storm that just raged through her senses. She's puffing, staring wide-eyed and looking amazed almost as if she's put her fingers on a live power point and got a shock.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Danny shouts and pulls out of her and aims just in time towards her face as she lies in front of him well and truly stuffed.

"Arrrgh! Arrrgh!" he groans loudly as his little lovely sees the white stream burst from his weapon and shoot straight at her face in a direct hit.

"Arrgh! Arrgh" he sings again and again as his fast rubbing forces sperm to jettison out over her, making a direct hit first up on her chin straight up across her mouth and over her nose with the longest spurt reaching almost intro her hairline.

He's so worked up his sperm's done him proud by serving up six separate ejaculates with two of them landing on her luscious lips making his dearest automatically scoop it up with her tongue.

He bends over her panting too, both of them eyeing each other as if they're glad it's over but wishing it wasn't.

"Did you get my cum? Did you taste it?" he begs to know.

"Mmm," she replies. "Yes it's kinda salty but nicer than I thought," she purrs back like a kitten that's got all the cream.

"Daddy that was beautiful," he says wistfully. "I didn't know it could be so good. I know now what I've been missing out on."

"You'd want it again?" he asks with hope rising in his voice as Alice comes over to sit beside them on the bed.

"Oh yes," she purrs. "If it's like that I can't wait for a boyfriend daddy, you'll have to show me again."

"Sugar I promise you as soon as we get home we'll do it again. Would you like that?"

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" she laughs.

"You won't tell anyone?" he asks.

"You won't will you daddy, promise?"

They hug each other and a new, much closer and understanding bond of love and friendship emerges from the outing organised by tiny Alice who feels twice as tall now she's brought them closer together.

She's solved Danny's dilemma and he's already a new man. A real man no longer the wimp that he was before he bumped into Alice at the supermarket.

Danny drives Alice back to her car and they share a parting kiss while Dawn smiles at them. They watch Alice drive off and Dawn says what a fantastic spunky woman he's met and she could be good for him.

"What's her name daddy? Alice who?"

"Gee, I've never even asked her that you know"

"Yes but you've got her phone number I suppose."

He looks at her blankly.

"Daddy don't tell me you didn't even get her phone number?"

"Oh fuck!" he says.

NEXT: Chapter 17 continues Alice's sexy adventures when she's hired through the Companions' Corner fantasy models agency to take some private lessons from a well known local school headmaster in a secret sex session that sizzles. Save BeamMeUp in your Favourites to keep abreast of the new release stories.

If you got turned on by this chapter of Alice Manipulated, you don't have to buy the author a drink to show your appreciation for the hard work that goes into these stories, just give him a 5 vote and provide good feedback by posting a comment on the site. Encouragement engenders creativity.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers