Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice felt hot wetness on the top of her foot and toes as the Hatress pressed her legs together trapping Alice's foot against her cunny. Then Alice felt something new. A warm hard smooth rounded sensation at her opening. It felt nearly identical to the golden statue's phallus that she'd straddled in the mirror room prior to growing to superior heights.

This time the hard form twisted back and forth teasingly at Alice's pussy. Still suckling Gwen who was nearly jumping off her face from delight, Alice began to wiggle her hips in a grinding fashion, beckoning more of the smooth metal to penetrate her.

With one hand on Alice's bent pantyhose leg holding her firmly, the Hatress rewarded Alice with the sliding in of a thick metal shaft. "Mmmmmm seems she likes my cane, Gwen," The Hatress teased with delight. 'Oh God,' Alice thought, the cane was a perfect idea and Alice remembered its bulbous head and thick silver shaft. The rounded head itself had to have been three inches long, while the gleaming one-and-a-half inch thick shaft was at least another six.

"Oh, yes!" Gwendolyn expressed breathlessly, "She's doing a fine job," as she tightened her grip on Alice's golden blonde head, grinding her clit against Alice's mouth.

The Hatress pressed the head of the cane firmly into Alice, and Alice spread her legs wide wanting it to fill her up in her pantyhose. The head of the cane was incredibly thick and she could feel her opening tighten as it stretched her. Her pussy was so amazingly slippery, that with every centimeter that slid inside her, she could feel more of her passion juice ooze down to her ass.

Moving her thumb down to twiddle Alice's clit, the Hatress continued to insert the cane. Wanting to be fucked so badly in her pantyhose, Alice bucked back and forth; begging hungrily for it. After a beat she got what she wanted. Applying more pressure, the head of the cane passed Alice's opening and with an orgasm inspired flex, Alice's pussy squeezed the totality of the three inches, sucking the length of the head inside of her.

With a muffled cry, Alice's clit exploded in joy from being wetly fondled as her pussy spasmed against the warm throbbing head of the cane that her body so eagerly loved having inside her. With every convulsion, Alice squatted further and further down the table, against the Hatress' cane, drawing more of the glorious cane inside her.

"My my... that was a big one wasn't it, Alice?" The Hatress praised. Alice was so dizzy with delight from cumming and having the honey flavored pantyhose pussy of her lover on her face, she was sure her head would spin off.

"More... please more!" Alice cried. Furthering her lust, Alice began to wiggle her toes that were being doused in the Hatress' womanly sauce. She drew her pantyhose foot back and forth between the Hatress' legs pushing her big toe along her wet slit and fondling the Hatress' clit, pussy hole and anus.

"Ohhhhh my," the Hatress panted huskily as she started grinding her loins against Alice's toes and silken foot.

"Having some fun Hatress?" Gwen asked through waves of pleasure. Gwen could feel her orgasm building again but it wasn't fast enough for her liking so she decided to have some fun. Lifting off of Alice's disappointed face, Gwen flipped in the air so that she was facing backward above Alice on her hands and knees. Lowering down slowly in a passionate 'sixty-nine', Gwen reached a single black sheer nylon covered finger to her own pantyhose pussy and pushing on her clit, Alice watched as the nylon parted revealing Gwen's glorious honey soaked love box.

Without missing a beat, and fueled by her own lust, Alice dove her face into Gwen's exposed nakedness making Gwen squeal with pleasure that shuddered her legs. Reaching her arms around Gwen's tiny waist she hugged her nylon petite body against her naked breasts as her tongue tunneled into Gwen's drenched wetness.

Mirroring Alice's desire, Gwen lowered her sweet soft mouth to Alice's clit and began to suck it lavishly while the Hatress started to stroke into Alice using the cane. Gwen's silky hands curled under Alice's bottom with her fingers clenching at her ass cheeks pulling them apart to allow better penetration of the cane.

Alice didn't know how much more she could take. She was in rapture with each lick and deep probing of the phallus. Her pussy was hungry as it continued to squeeze the velvet metal. She could feel it going deeper as the Hatress pushed in farther. Her pussy was so full as she felt six, seven, eight and nearly all nine inches of the thick silver cock glide in with a wet sound. Alice could tell Gwen was about to come as well. She knew the joy of being licked through her pantyhose as had happened in college, but there was no substitute to having a wet slippery mouth and tongue going to town on you.

As if in reply to her pending explosion, Gwen slid the fingers of her gloved hand around to Alice's tight flexing asshole. Lubricating her middle nylon finger, she pressed firmly on Alice's anus making slow lazy circles as she worked to open up Alice's rear portal. Alice felt faint at the joy of her other erogenous zone being probed.

With her other hand, Gwen placed the flat of her palm on Alice's stomach, right on top of her golden pubic triangle and began pressing down firmly on her pelvis, gyrating her hand in a circle. With every thrust of the silver cane, Alice felt her Tsunami force orgasm building. The cane filled her so complete and deeply and with each wet insertion it massaged her G-spot, pressing up hard against Gwen's palm on her stomach. With the hot sucking on her clit and a lubricated finger playing with her anus, Alice lost her mind as she came from her clit, pussy and ass all at the same time. Drawing in a breath, she cried out helplessly in inexplicable joy as heat spread from her body in all directions. Her pantyhose foot, ground up onto the Hatress' clit, and she felt her black nylon legged host cum with quaking thighs. Gwen spread her legs wide, lowering her pussy fully onto Alice's face as her clit swelled in orgasm. Alice felt the goey honey drip from Gwen's pussy as she continued to lick her pantyhose wrapped snack.

Expecting her orgasm to end though, Alice's pleasure persisted. With each new lick of Gwen's tongue it became intensified and instead of fading, her cumming escalated. Her ass jumped off the table as her clit exploded again becoming sensitive to everything. The Hatress began masturbating Alice's pussy faster with the cane, and she could feel the silver dong pressing wetly against Gwen's finger that began wriggling deep in her ass.

"Oh my God.. I can't! Can't take any more!!" Alice gasped as her body heaved with each pulsing wave of pleasure that ripped through her cunt and clit like an earthquake.

"She's almost there," cooed the Hatress as her hand worked to pump the cane into Alice with a lovingly delightful slurping sound.

Still cumming herself, Gwen commented breathlessly, "Here... here she cums... I can feel it building under my palm."

Alice didn't know what they were talking about as she had been cumming for the last minute in glorious bliss that made it hard to breath from desire. Then suddenly she did feel it. A pressure building behind her clit that was like a water balloon filling with each swell of her clit and stroke inside her pussy.

"Here she CUMMMMSSSS!" Exclaimed the brown rabbit and door mouse further down the table as they tinkled plates and cups.

And with a final orgasm that made her feel as though her entire nervous system was going to shut down, Alice did indeed cum. The cane ground hard into her g-spot as Gwen's tongue surged with magical electricity on her clit and her palm pressed onto Alice's stomach.

"Pull it out!" shouted Gwen to the Hatress, who immediately withdrew the long loving cane, and then Alice lost her mind. The pressure whooshed through Alice's body and she could feel her pussy gushing her fluids in a hot wet splash. As her newly vacated slit convulsed with an orgasm, Alice's hips lurched up involuntarily as her ass relaxed welcoming the slip of Gwen's nylon covered finger deeper into her sphincter up to the knuckle.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!" Alice cried out, her head rocking back and forth as her arms hugged Gwen's petite body. Her legs went numb and shook violently as all of her energy poured from her pussy in a wet well of her silky lubricant. She felt both layers of her pantyhose become soaked with her own fluid and her pussy spasmed in unison with her clit until finally she could see color again other than a blinding white and her breath began to fill her lungs once more..

"I can't... I can't take any more.. please... please stop...Oh my God, I can't stop cumming," Alice pleaded through a satisfied lusty grin.

"You're almost ready to find your path my love," the Hatress encouraged.

Alice felt people moving here and there, she felt hands on her body smoothing her nylon legs. Kisses and tongues flitting over her body as the sky continued to spin. Looking down she saw two pairs of eyes. One pair were blazing emerald green as they looked up at her from the removed patch in her white and gray pantyhose, while a deep brown pair of eyes, belonging to the Mad Hatress glared at her lustfully from her exposed breasts.

How had she gotten here? She tried to remember where her day had started and slowly, between the shattering waves of pleasure, her mind raced back to a cabin in the woods.

"Look beyond the windmill Alice. What do you see?" asked the Mad Hatress. Quivering from weakness and having spent all of her energy on cumming multiple times, Alice cleared her head slightly and looked lazily beyond the table, past the chairs, past the tattered and torn windmill sheets, past the orange soothing lights in the tower to the grassy field beyond.

As Gwen continued to lick her wide tongue up and down Alice's greased womanhood, Alice saw yellow pin pricks of light start to form in the field. Like a hundred fireflies were illuminating in the cotton candy pink afternoon light. Then there were thousands of pin pricks of light and they grew brighter, Brighter and even brighter still. Suddenly the dots formed blocks and the blocks formed a road. With each completed brick a shaft of light shot up from the ground, as one by one they appeared. When the light subsided each block was in fact a yellow brick. The path of yellow pinprick and shafts of beaming golden lights diminished off into the distance past the trees towards a gold field of wheat.

Whispering in Alice's ear, the Hatress asked, "What do you see Alice, where is your path?"

"I see," Alice said as she was about to pass out from pleasure... "I see... I see a yellow brick road, just there." Lifting her hand she pointed to the right of the windmill and then with her strength spent, she collapsed on the table.

"I think we overdid it," she heard Gwen's voice say through a blue cloudy fog.

"Mmmmm maybe a little, but it was soooooo funnnnn..." said the Hatress, barely a whisper. And then Alice let the blackness take her.