Alice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers

Seeing them shaking their heads, Mary told them a little about Mark. Telling them that the last few weeks had been spent hunting down the gang who stole his car had really stressed him out. In those few weeks he sank to new levels of violence and depravity. Over a stupid car, he put 20 men in the hospital, some are not expected to survive.

"His one release is he loves buying clothes for pretty women, believe me he can afford it. I know you will realise this when you see his huge smile as you do a fashion show for him, she giggled."

"A whole wardrobe, how much will that cost?"

"I told you, it doesn't matter. All that matters is when Mark see's you wearing what you have bought, you look and feel a million dollars. I am desperate to see him smile and relax. Seeing the look of concern on Mary's face they shopped all afternoon. Finishing in the beauticians department Alice felt wonderful, apart from the attentions of a top hair stylist she had, had a Manicure, Pedicure and her legs and pussy had been waxed.

Looking at her Mother she was absolutely glowing and looked even more stunning. As the girls drank coffee and waited for Mark they chatted about anything and everything, or so it seemed to Alice and Patricia. In fact, under instruction from Mark, Mary had skilfully been finding out all about them.

Mark strode into the store and asked for the girls bill. It was for nearly £27,000, asking if cash was ok the manager said they had a cash limit of 10 grand. Shrugging, Mark peeled 10 grand off a roll of 50's, with another 2 grand for the staff as a tip. His black Amex paid the rest.

Alice was impressed and slightly scared as she eyed Marks muscular chest as it rippled beneath his tailored shirt. Who is this man really, she wondered. Her fears and worry's melted away as Mark smiled and said they should get back for the evening entertainment.

Chapter 3.

Arriving back at the complex, Mark said he had some business to settle, after helping the girls in with their bags he roared off into the dusk. Alice felt sorry for Mary as she saw the worry lines cross her face. Patricia noticed as well and they enjoyed a group hug, saying that Mark was a big boy and could look after himself.

"I know that, I'm worried for the person or people he has gone looking for! I'm not even sure where he has gone, but know he will be gagging for sex when he comes back."

With a nervous smile she asked.

"Would you like to give him a 4 some?"

Nodding enthusiastically, they chorused

"Yes of course we will."

Settling into their table the 3 women agreed to share a "Seafood Banquet."

Alice and Patricia had never tasted food like it. The Banquet consisted of 4 courses. Most of the fish mentioned were unknown to them but tasted delicious. As they were relaxing in the lounge Mark strode into the room, to Alice his smile seemed to illuminate the whole place.

Kissing Mary he said.

"Think you girls owe me or should I say, us, a fashion show"

On cue, Patricia's father walked up to the table, closely followed by Alice's 2 brothers. Patricia was stunned, she hadn't really spoken to her Father in years. She couldn't even remember why they had fallen out as she rushed round the table to hug and kiss her Dad.

"How the hell did you get them in Mark, the inner circle have to approve new members"

"Done, several of the board were patron's and business associates of mine."

Nodding in understanding, Mary said, "well let's go and enjoy the House of the sun in full."

Entering the large building, Dave, his Grandad Frank, elder Brother Matthew were given their blazers and room keys. They looked in awe at the sights that greeted them as they entered the main vestibule.

Deciding to leave the men to it, the women went to indulge their every fantasy. Alice decided to try a station, Patricia went to try some light S&M. Mary decided to visit the orgy room and was soon naked, sucking and nibbling on lots of bare flesh as a cock was pushed deep into her willing pussy.

Entering the station she saw one room empty. Going in she was greeted by a maid who explained how the room's worked. There was a large video screen outside every room and it was up to Alice to record a video to show the men and women queuing up what they were waiting for.

Deciding to record a fairly straight forward video of her sucking a large dildo she invited all comers to her room, No maximum. The maid cautioned her that she could have over a 100 men in the 2 hour time slot allowed in the room. Smiling broadly "Oh I do hope so, I have an incredible itch."

Preparing herself, she could see in the monitor that a good queue had formed. Pressing the buzzer twice on her bedside table allowed the 1st person in. Feeling apprehensive of her 1st, she was surprised to see her grandfather. Alice did as she had been instructed and told him that he only had 3 minutes, but she was his to play with.

"Oh my child, you are even more beautiful than your mother."

Sinking between her legs he buried his face into her pussy as he stroked and squeezed her pert tits. As her granddads tongue and mouth found her sensitive clit he gently pushed a finger into her soaking wet entrance. Curling his finger to the front of her cunt he found her G spot, soon Alice was shaking in ecstasy. Pulling his head from her streaming pussy she pulled him up her body and guided his cock inside her. Thrusting hard Frank soon found her tight cunt too much and spilled his load deep inside his grand daughter.

Kissing him goodbye, she pressed the buzzer twice. Over the next 2 hours she lost count of how many men and women she had, or how many times she orgasmed. As the 2 hour limit buzzer sounded and another cock exploded in her pussy, Alice looked in the monitor and saw a queue of disappointed men and women leave the line.

The maid came in and bathed her with warm scented water. As the sponge ran over her clit, Alice nearly came again. Seeing her obvious discomfort the maid leaned forward and strummed Alice's swollen clit with her tongue. In just a few second Alice wailed into a massive orgasm, squirting pussy juice all over the maids face and upper chest.

"Wow girl, you have just broken the station record with 102 men and 3 women in 2hr and 3 min and you can still cum like that."

Giggling the girls cleaned each other up, thanking the maid Alice watched her change into a new crispy uniform. Alice longed to repay the maid for her orgasm, the maid however insisted it was against the rules.

Alice started to walk from the room, realising that spunk was still running from her body she headed for the bathroom. The hot water felt good as it washed the pussy juice from her face and spunk from her thighs. Taking the shower head she pushed it deep into her pussy. The feeling as it stretched her pussy felt good, the hot water jetting deep into her cunt felt exquisite.

Feeling clean and refreshed she headed back into the complex. Spotting her brothers standing in line she went to talk to them, they were standing in a train line and as she walked by the monitors she saw they were waiting for a large titted black women. Laughing to herself she decided to leave them to enjoy the experience.

Walking around she enjoyed watching the various acts unfolding in each room. In the room where they had come across the girl suspended, she saw her mother was now in the cradle. As she looked between her mothers legs she could see a river of girl cum and spunk running from between her generous lips. An Asian girl knelt between her legs and started to suck the spunk from her sopping cunt.

As her tongue touched the sensitive folds of her cunt her mother stirred and gasped as the girls tongue flicked her swollen clit.

Moving away the women nodded at a waiting man, stepping forward he fed his rock hard cock into Patricia's pussy and used the motion of the swing to force his cock in and out of her. As her cunt banged into his pubes she squealed with pleasure, this was repeated several times with different men and women. Eventually Alice moved on to watch a women being brutally fucked with a huge strap on dildo. Feeling a hand run up the inside of her legs she turned to find an elderly man, looking a little shamefaced he took his hand away.

Grabbing his hand she took him to one of the many public sex rooms. Gently sitting him down she laid him back and fished his cock out of his trousers. Ignoring his protests she licked and sucked his cock, turning round she slowly lowered her cunt onto his mouth. He was surprisingly skilled and as he licked her in all the right spots she had to take his cock from her mouth as her orgasm swept over her.

Quickly turning round she was still having aftershocks as she guided the old mans cock deep into her cunt. Sitting upright she bounced up and down to meet his thrusts, soon he pumped his load deep into her swollen pussy. The feeling of his cock jerking tipped her over the edge into another smaller but very satisfying orgasm.

"Thank you darling, you have made a old man very happy"

His eyes fluttered shut and soon he was asleep. A girl was on her knees between Alice's legs waiting for permission to suck the spunk and pussy juice out of her. Alice nodded her approval as the girl feasted on her pussy.

Her cunt was starting to feel the pace and she was getting slightly sore and her stomach muscles felt cramped. Heading back to the restaurant she wondered how the others were getting on. Looking at her watch she saw it was a little after midnight, no wonder she was sore, almost constant sex for nearly 6 hours!

Going to the room her exhaustion washed over her and she fell into bed after carefully taking her blazer off, she was asleep in second's.

Chapter 4

The sun shining through the large windows woke Alice, Patricia was asleep beside her. As quietly as she could she went to the bathroom, her legs and back ached as she stretched her lithe body out. Sitting on the loo, she relieved her bladder whilst trying to massage her thighs and calf's back to life.

As the flow of urine finished, she turned the shower on and stepped under the steady stream of hot water. Gradually the fog in her brain lifted and her body started to feel normal again. Her hand moved between her legs and gently stroked the nub of her clit. The effect was like an electric shock, her clit was super sensitive and sore. Hoping it would be ok later, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself.

As she dapped at her tits she jolted as they were sore and sensitive. Hearing a giggling she looked toward the door, her mother was leant against the doorframe, nude and looking dreamy.

"Bit sore and sensitive are we dear?"

"Very, hope to be ok later as I love it here"

"Hear you ran a train of over a 100 men"

"Yes I did, Oh mum it was wonderful"

"Do you remember the old guy you did?"

"Yes in the public rooms, he had a great tongue and I found sex with an audience a real turn on."

"Well, congratulations honey, you fucked the president of the house."

Shrugging her indifference, her mum continued.

"Impressed the hell out of him and the inner circle. Apparently he hasn't been able to maintain a hard on long enough to cum in a women for years. After setting a record in the station you had automatically got full sun status Making the president cum in that greedy cunt of yours, you have been granted moon and stars status."

"What the fuck is that, and why the attitude?"

"I have been here 14 years, it took me nearly a year to gain full sun status. Only 3 or 4 women have ever been granted moon and stars."

"You are jealous? There is no need, whatever ever I have become it is of your making and I will share my good fortune."

Her Mother rushed across the room and hugged her daughter as she deeply kissed her. Alice winced as her mothers tits crushed her own, causing her sensitive nipples to scream in protest. Patricia backed off realising that her daughter was in pain.

"I am so sorry honey, oh god I told the inner circle that you would attend the grand orgy tonight. I will get some friends over here, they will know what to do."

"Ok mum, I am going back to bed, I am so tired."

As Alice went back to sleep, Patricia went to see some of the older women. The general consensus seemed to be to let her sleep for as long as she needed. If she was still sore after a good kip then she was to apply a compress soaked in some lotion they gave her to her tits. They suggested that some gentle caressing on her clit would probably sort that out.

Going for Breakfast she found Mark in the restaurant but no sign of her boys, dad or Marks sister Mary. Joining him at the table she ordered a kipper with toast. Mark ordered a full English and doubled up on eggs, bacon, sausage and black pudding.

The waitress confirmed their order and confirmed it on her PDA. As the girl moved to the next table, Patricia saw Marks eyes follow her pert arse and long legs.

"Jesus Mark, don't you ever get tired?

"Off course I do, but Mary was fast asleep this morning, so I haven't had any sex yet today."

Laughing as their breakfast arrived, "Well we will fix that right after breakfast."

Mark's breakfast was on a huge oval plate. It had 4 sausage's, 4 eggs, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 thick black pudding slices and a mountain of bubble and squeak. Patricia had barely finished her kipper as Mark was mopping up the last of the juice with a piece of bread and butter.

Finishing their cups of tea, they headed for the main building. Mark put his arm around Patricia and she leaned into his rock hard muscular body. As they walked past the specialist rooms, a few people watched and admired Marks physique and nodded in approval at Patricia's long legs, long blonde hair and pretty face.

Realising they were headed for the public sex gallery they gathered to watch. Moving to the centre of the auditorium, Patricia took her time undressing and climbed up on the wide central bed. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched Mark undress. As some spotlights snapped on, she could see his muscular, tanned chest and as he pulled his jeans off she saw the muscles in his thighs.

Pulling his pants off the crowd gasped as they saw his semi erect cock dangling down, well past his heavy ball sac. Laying down beside Patricia they adjusted for their height difference and as his tongue parted her pussy folds she enveloped his cock with her mouth.

Mark was a highly experienced lover and soon had Patricia close to orgasm. Deciding he wanted to heighten her pleasure he changed his technique a little and as his cock hardened he brought her to the edge of orgasm again. As Patricia's body shook and she wailed into orgasm she pumped Marks cock fast and hard, feeling his cock swell she pointed it at her breasts. As she crested Marks cock shot rope after rope of thick sperm onto her tits. The feeling as his sperm splashed onto her sensitive nipples increased her pleasure as she crashed into a 2nd orgasm. It had been a very long time, if ever, a man had made her cum twice in the same orgasm.

Scooping a finger full of spunk she sucked it clean and rubbed the rest of it into her sensitive nipples and soft tits. This sent the crowd into a frenzy. They cheered wildly as Mark got off the bed and started to wank his cock to its full hardness. Less than 5 minutes after dumping a huge load he was raging hard again.

Pulling Patricia down the bed until her pussy was on the edge of the bed. It was just the right height and Mark wedged his bulbous bell end into her entrance. Patricia was soaking wet and with a few hard pushes he was balls deep in her velvet pussy. Patricia loved the feeling of fullness as Mark luxuriated in her slippery depths, rolling her nipples between her fingers increased the feelings 5 fold.

Lifting her legs up, Mark put Patricias feet on his shoulders and slowly started to thrust his entire 9" deep inside her. Patricia whimpered as Mark went deeper than any man had before, slowly the pain turned to pleasure, Patricia angled her hips to help him get all the way into her. The slight rotation of her hips exposed her clit to Marks thrusts, unable to control it, she launched into another massive orgasm . Her cunt was doing wonderful things to Mark's cock, as he felt her juices spray out of her his cock expanded and he threw his head back as he pumped a heavy load deep into her body.

Withdrawing from her soaking pussy Mark moved around to kiss Patricia. The crowd were going wild and as Mark looked up he realised for the 1st time they were on the huge video screens around the auditorium. The camera had zoomed in on Patricia's pussy as Marks spunk seeped out of her gaping cunt.

Reaching for his cock, Patricia started to suck him. Loving the taste of her pussy on his cock she wrapped her lips and hand around Marks cock as she ran her hand up and down his cock. Giddy with sex and the excitement of performing in front of a crowd, she barely noticed the women licking and sucking the cum out of her pussy, until her tongue grazed her clit.

Grabbing a handful of hair Patricia pulled the girl onto her pussy and urged her tongue onto her swollen clit. Marks cock stiffened as he watched the women lapping at Patricias cunt. The crowd went wild as the camera found the angle and they could see the women tonguing Patricias swollen pussy and clit. Mark moved behind the women and lifted her short skirt to expose her glistening pussy.

Ramming 2 fingers in her cunt caused the women to moan and increase the pressure on Patricia's clit. Putting his cock at her entrance he pushed his cock into her sopping wet cunt. The women's eyes flew open and she bit down on the delicate flesh of Patricia's cunt. Patricia screamed in pain and then @launched into her biggest orgasm yet, as her cunt squirted her juices all over the women Mark pounded her cunt.

The women screamed in pain and ecstasy as Mark hit the very top of her cunt. Her orgasm was violent and Mark grabbed her hips as she thrashed around, as he continued to smash his cock deep into her pussy she went limp. Mark thrust into her a few more times and pumped his load into her as he held his cock deep inside her.

Letting go of the women's hips she slumped to the floor, checking she was ok, Mark and Patricia got dressed and went to check on Alice. As they walked the short distance to the room, Patricia wished she had worn panties as she felt Marks cum sliding down her inner thigh's.

Chapter 5.

Entering the room, Patricia was relieved to hear her daughter singing in the shower. Mark and Patricia sat on the small sofa, kissing, cuddling and chatting waiting for Alice to come out of the shower. Noticing the growing bulge in Mark's jeans, she was not sure she could deal with another battering from his cock just yet. To her relief Marks phone rang, it was Mary wondering where her brother was. Getting up Mark kissed Patricia and walked to his room.

Going into the bathroom she kissed Alice on the neck and climbed into the shower. The hot water did little to rejuvenate her tired body, looking at her pussy she could see teeth marks in the delicate flesh just below her clit. Smiling as she remembered the powerful orgasm that the pain had given her, she wiped away the slight trace of blood oozing from one of the tooth marks.

Feeling very sleepy, Patricia asked how Alice was feeling.

I feel great, my tits are still a little tender but am ready to go. Cautioning her daughter to stay away from the sex area's today, she reminded her that she was to attend the grand orgy this evening. Explaining that such an event was "An honour and only a select few got invited, she very much hoped Alice would take her, As her pussy maiden."

"Pussy Maiden? What the hells that?"

Not getting an answer, Patricia turned to see her Mother, fast asleep.

tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers